SONY WON

p5s.jp/

SONY WON

Attached: 1551189459673.jpg (636x560, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT7EiZR6hMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S could just as easily stand for Switch, and think of all the easy money a port would bring in once Nintendo fans suddenly love Persona because Joker's in Smash.

The S stands for Steam.
PC WINS AGAIN

It could also stand for shit, sony, suplex, supreme or shut the fuck up.

Persona 5
Persona 5 DAN
Persona 5 R
Persona 5 S

HOW MANY FUCKING PERSONA 5s DO WE NEED

RELEASE A PROPER SMT FOR ONCE YOU RIDICULOUS PIECE OF SHIT

ATLUS FUCKING FUCK GFUCK

I have a ps4 but I kind of want a switch port since it’d be more fun to play it upgraded on a different system so it feels more fresh to me
Also I could play it on the toilet

No reason for them to do so when most of the base will buy all of them and they'll make easy money hand over fist.

FUCK EVERYTHING

Based and whitepilled

I genuinely want this.

Atlus, please...

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

>1 more information

Attached: no.jpg (316x348, 17K)

Persona 1 remake with P5's engine maybe?

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei .Persona.full.2422664.jpg (800x1525, 337K)

>another three weeks of "it's definitely for Switch"
>it turns out to be a fucking book or collection of fucking designer glasses or some shit

>another 30sec clip that reveals nothing

I swear all of this is just to dodge the question every Switch owner should do. SMT V is the only game revealed on Switch's first conference that hasn't released. WHERE IS IT? GAMEPLAY???

>It's a teaser for another teaser that reveals nothing
>Consolewar shitposting is renewed for another month

>not wanting Persona designers glasses
>doesn't even do anything, but hey it looks cool

It means smash

Oh god no...
I'm sick of this "Wait a month(s) so we can tell you to wait another month!" crap.

make sure to watch the whole stream user there will be many information for sure

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x422, 35K)

I really want this, but the chances of happing are almost 0. For whatever reason Atlus has a hate boner for pc. The most likely announcement that persona is coming for pc will be coming from sega europe

Makes too much sense. No one knows what the Q stands for in Persona Q. But hey, looks cool.

Stadia

Maru-Q

That still doesn't make sense.

>upgraded
Yeah playing in 460p will be a huge upgrade.

>No one knows what the Q stands for in Persona Q. But hey, looks cool.
I am by no means an expert in Japanese, but I'd guess that the 'Q' has something to do with the "kyuu" part of "meikyuu" which means labyrinth, and is also in the Japanese name of Etrian Odyssey "Sekaiju no Meikyuu" which the game is a spin-off off of, not to mention the labyrinth genre itself. But I don't know.

It would most likely play in whatever resolution/fps the PS3 ran it, with slightly better performance.

>460p
We are talking about a potential Switch version here, not a Vita version.

What‘s the point in teasing so much. Just fucking show the shit

Yeah, it's a word play on the Etrian Odyssey series. See the teaser of the new EO game, for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=yT7EiZR6hMI

Persona 5 Shin Megami Tensei

That’s what the S stands for.

Atlus is fucking horrible with teasers. They announce something and then don't drop any info for months

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING UNFAAAIR.

Attached: 1f7.jpg (1718x1606, 371K)

This.

Would it really have caused that much damage to show the P5R teaser three months ago?

Fuck Atlus and their announcement for announcement for announcements. At this point my hype is dead.

Persona 5 Steam confirmed. Epic chink store btfo

I'm glad Japan has returned to its roots of shitting all over chinkland

Thanks, mango. That makes a lot more sense.

>Now on the Epic Games Store

Attached: 11111.png (396x310, 260K)

S is a Sakura Wars crossover thingy. It has nothing to do with the switch and has everything to do with cross promoting the series so you faggots will buy Sakura Wars with Persona costume and quest dlc.

inb4 25th is just a 30 second teaser that barely shows anything

Hmmm...

>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>

That would neat but I'm not getting my hoes up.

Attached: 1462390361811.jpg (299x408, 71K)