KH3 all gameplay flaws

>huge circular Musou arenas that trivialize avoiding enemy attacks
>firaga spam trivialize every boss
>no bosses on the tier of even kh1 sephiroth
>floaty as fuck air combat
>no meaningful combo finishers (none of them give you iframes or utility a la Guard Break and Magnet Splash, respectively) or combo modifiers
>animation lag between key switching
>blizzard and aero are useless in combat
>links are gimmicky and take away control of sora
>focus gauge is only used by shotlocks so there's no actual resource managing
>can win endgame fights by doing nothing due to OP party members and terrible enemy AI
>most keyblade transformations are copy-pasted (6 kingdom key clones, hero shield and chef keyblade identical, shooting star and hunny blaster identical, classic tone and toy story identical)
>entire campaign filled with padding and time wasting gimmicks lik collecting crabs, flying baymax, rail grinding, ship combat

Anything Im missing? Just finished my Proud Lv.1 run and these were my issues with the game.

Attached: KH3 do nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

>party members are too strong
- wrong, this webm you're using is intentionally deceptive. only Roxas is this strong.
>padding
- wrong, flying baymax and rail grinding aren't that bad, ship combat is fun. what IS padding is the crabs, and climbing up frozen world over and over again.

my only comment is that osaka team is getting better, but is still shit at making a kingdom hearts game with weight and gravity instead of fighting with gravity cast on you. i'm just glad the wait is over but i am upset the wait was so long the tokyo team was changed and the series got this bad. mistakes were made but i'm hoping they'll avoid direct disney cooperation so that another world like frozen doesnt happen again. in fact i need to hope for a lot not to happen again. i still had a fun time and want to buy the next entry?

Attached: 1521417946088.jpg (680x480, 242K)

>it's a Barry shitposting thread

you still are under this ban

>this webm you're using is intentionally deceptive.
welcome to Barry shitposts

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 130K)

wait so how is the webbim deceptive?

read my comment retard and give me a like too while you're at it for being such a retard you stupid shit

As said, it's cherrypicked.

You can't do that in any other fight int he game

You technically can, sora standing still isn't running into attacks so donald will actually heal you at a fast enough rate to keep you from dying, for the most part. However the webm is still bullshit, only roxas does that crazy amount of damage.

>It's a KH fag spouts his boogeyman and goes in full denial mode thread.

It's not, its the actual game.

Attached: autistic kh fag coping.jpg (784x2886, 824K)

you still didnt give me a like you shitbrain, stop posting and give me a like before you're allowed to shitpost anymore

Shut the fuck up.
KH is deader than this fucking skeleton.

can't like your shit tuts I'm phoneposting

Yeah okay, is roxas only in that one fight or can you use him whenever?

you can use him whenever

can you then also solo other fights with him? cause if so then it's not deceptive

wrong.

It was a lie, Roxas is only in that one fight.

sõy🐪

Fuck Kingdom Hearts

>expecting Barry to respect his ban and not evade like he literally always does
I can't imagine how many times he's been banned over the years.
At this rate I'm honestly surprised they haven't range-banned his ISP.

this is 4channel not uber eats

stop samefagging

Stop ban evading

says the ban evader

Attached: del3ome.jpg (1074x715, 261K)

Roxas is only in that one fight.

None of those posts are me

sure they aren't

It's true. I didn't even visit Yea Forums on March 29th