Do you enjoy griefing?

Attached: giantdad.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0r7pnMVNvPE
youtu.be/zRzsUhpdhsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=0r7pnMVNvPE

yes

Not really, I get more out of fair fights that each person has an equal chance of winning. Give me more satisfaction.

I enjoy watching people that very obviously deserve it get griefed, but just being a dick to random 11 year olds isn't very thrilling.

Yeah but I tend to let up fairly fast and only keep up the griefage if the guy was being an asshole before I started

I enjoy playing games using off-meta strats/weapons/builds that people aren't familiar with and find frustrating. It's like passive griefing

>get the shit beat out of me
>feel mad
>beat the shit out of someone
>feel sad

Attached: hit_by_train.jpg (543x419, 12K)

Absolutely, fuck whiners and fuck weaklings. Get strong or get fucked.

The only time I enjoyed griefing was Timeless Isle in World of Warcraft, using Censer to gank your own faction allies. Especially hilarious as Horde on a PvP server since we outnumbered the Alliance and so many of my fellow hordies had gotten used to playing without ever having to worry about getting ganked... until Timeless Isle.

Only after defeating a gank squad, parrier, or someone that beat me >1 time(s) before.

Based.

>Get strong or get fucked
You mean
>Embrace an unoriginal build in a stale, repetitive meta that sucks all fun out of the game and makes you feel like a MUSTWIN faggot following a spreadsheet

Honestly, its the only way I find enjoyment in online vidya anymore

In Demons Souls. Scraping spear + baby nail + low level

Well, playing the game isn't really griefing, but DaS1 invasions were something special

Attached: bye bye.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

Yes but playing Souls PvP in itself is already self-griefing

Attached: 1546839873797.webm (562x456, 738K)

>risking a softban instead of just taking a death
Why do people still do this?

Attached: more like shitlord.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>drinking estus as a phantom
Fuck off Remasterfag

Because soft ban literally isn't a thing.

depends
i just want others to get fucking furious. if it's through griefing or a fair fight doesn't really matter to me but getting hatemail is what gets my dick going

I got softbanned forever ago for modifying my character's name and other info on my entry in the book of the guilty, good riddance. The game is the exact same from 2011, but the PvP is infinitely worse, I'm glad I don't waste brain cells playing it anymore, especially in it's zombie state

Sure man, bring back dead angles and only allow hosts to summon 2 phantoms max. Oh wait, they didn't do that and instead shit all over it.. It's one of the dumbest "remasters" I've ever seen

Attached: lmao sorcerors.webm (568x320, 2.86M)

>getting summoned as a hostile phantom due to covenant differences in the Hunter's Dream for Gehrman
They thought they were safe there.

Attached: 1462725535377.jpg (538x674, 101K)

Attached: gravity shot.webm (1280x720, 619K)

Attached: be scared nerd.webm (1024x768, 2.42M)

What the hell did he think would happen?

Attached: run away fuckboi.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

>playing DS3
>low level auto-summon invasions
>matched up with a tryhard
>get him down to 1hp
>running to the nearest bonfire for help because he's a fag
>toss a bomb and barely clip him for the hit

the first time i ever got hate mail and it was sweet

Attached: 20190402052623_1.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Attached: 1544698886133.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

not since I was in my teens, no

The best cure against anti-twinks on low levels is to just not play by their rules. Be a complete douchebag and force them to make mistakes. I was just millwood sniping the fucks from so far away eventually they were forced to run after me since the Seed is nerfed into uselessness. And it's only worse for them if they are trying to summon blues since those are just estus refill stations.

Attached: deny this.webm (720x480, 2.78M)

>trying to pvp past ds1
masochists desu, the system is so nerfed you might as well just be mildly annoying your target

being able to backstab someone out of a fog door animation is the single greatest mistake i've ever seen, it balanced invasions so well

Attached: spawncamp failure.webm (568x320, 2.79M)

DS3's low level invasions are fucking amazing nigga. BB was incredible during its prime too.

Attached: dummy.webm (1024x576, 2.5M)

I used to in league, faggots would be dicks and I would lose my shit

My first day in DS3 invading was usually a 1v3/4, the system to match invaders against hosts with phantoms, on top of the blue sentinel shit was just ridiculous

moving estus, uninterruptible fog doors, phantom estus, everyone on the hosts side getting full fucking estus for killing an invader, it was just really terrible all around

Attached: 20160412061201_2.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

can I do that in Sekiro

settle down ok👌

Attached: dfyudfyubyurb.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Not as much as I enjoy free likes from (you)

Yes but only if it's actually funny stuff.

Recommend me some hardcore griefing videos
youtu.be/zRzsUhpdhsY

DotA 2 and Tribes: Ass End were the best for this shit. F2P games in general are usually that way because it attracts poor whiny kids. MOBAs are great for griefing because nothing makes blood boil harder than the realization that you've blown the past 45 minutes of your life for nothing while people just get abnormally mad when you use bullet weapons in Tribes for some reason. I would just chase people down as Doombringer with the chaingun and get angry responses at least every other round. Like nigga how the fuck are chainguns a problem just like go fast nigga stay low to the ground and behind obstacles.

Ofcourse this is why online sucks now you get banned for saying faggot🙁

The best Dark Souls. The sequels ruined it. The remaster also ruined it.

I don't really see the point of it when you're so high level that you can just one-shot people.
Stuff like Dark Souls, there's so many more fun ways you can screw with people than just one-shotting them out of the blue.

i used to grief at low level in ds1, avoid to kill the taurus demon and almost finished the game just to invade with end game gear at the beginning of the game