WTF this game is still PC exclusive!? Does ubisoft hate money?

WTF this game is still PC exclusive!? Does ubisoft hate money?

Attached: Anno_1800_cover.png (281x354, 208K)

Console player have average of 70 IQ so strategic games are impossible for them

πŸ’’

kkkk

this game would be an exercise in futility with out kb/m

could easily do everything with a controller and probably still have a button or two to spare, the fuck are you on about?

you can literally play with only mouse and 2 mouse buttons in every anno game, it would not be as hard to adapt it to controller, but the gameplay on the other hand...

I wish games like this would come to console just so I can get away from shit like uplay. Keyboard and mouse support should be pushed harder on console

It's hilarious that in 2019 it's more profitable to sell fewer games than more, via epic games exclusive deals.

except you couldn't. Imagine having to set up trade routes with a controller. Having to move the camera across such a large map with a controller would be disorienting. It would be a pain in the ass to build fields. It would be impossible to read all the small text and numbers on a TV.
Before porting Anno to consoles it would have to be dumbed down significantly. When they do that the core audience will disappear.

The IQ of console players isn't high enough for strategy or management. That and playing with a slow as shit stick would be hell.

no one buys it on consoles

>Proper Anno game
>Running on consoles
ROFL
>Console players
>Having the patience or IQ to play a proper Anno game
LFMAO

Pic related is the closet you're ever going to get faggot.

Attached: Anno.jpg (465x679, 77K)

wrong

no u

I likeπŸ’―

>Brainlets use consoles and they dont get farther than japanese rpg.
>Implying a console can sustain this game in a decent quality of graphic and speed.

What? Since when did anno games require fast precise input?

anno..... eto

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(οΎŸβˆ€οΎŸ)━━━━━━ !!!!

You're not missing out much if you played the previous major Annos, I've played the beta. It's the same old managing your supply route, satisfying the needs of your tiered inhabitant, upkeep cost management. Doesn't have waifus you can financially subjugate because Ubisoft got woke.

>Doesn't have waifus
Is this nigger serious?
1800 has more waifus than any Anno before.

Attached: Anno.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

Explain nuCOM then.

nuCom is literally brainlet bait.

Its an anno game, what did you expect?

That's just throwing yourself against the RNG until you succeed, the definition of insanity.

>Traps in 1800
Is this historically accurate?🌈

Release date and current state comparing to 1404 please bros.

Last time I saw it was last year during alpha and it was but ugly with aweful perfs and poor artistic direction. The game also had a very "modern" direction, like if it was made by people not doing historic researches beforehand.

Attached: 4.1258382585.1-000-year-old-carving-of-happy-buddha-at-the-.jpg (550x365, 110K)

Yeah, but there was a minimum requirement for cuteness.

Attached: screenshot_2019-02-02-03-53-09.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Last beta was 1404 but expanded and better in every respect, art direction was mint, performance was solid maxed out on my GTX 970, i7-4790.

Literally the only game i'm looking forward to this year and even the beta felt more polished than most AAA releases.

Attached: Anno 1800 Closed Beta2019-2-4-21-0-11.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

isn't the game still require uplay to play no matter if you buy it from steam/epic right just like the rest of ubisoft games on steam? just buy it straight from uplay and ignore epic

I said they don't have waifus you can financially subjugate. Jorgensons and the Princess are both stingy and picky when buying processed goods because they are easy to medium AI, the princess gets sassy when you ignore her quest. I don't know who that girl is but she's probably the same as well. looks like you might have to shove levies on their cunts. The older ladies are probably the one who has dough

How do i make my city more vulgar?
Way too high ratio of low level pops?

In older conference it had female bishops and (sorry for even uttering this word) female comedians

paradox ported stellaris and cities skylines to other platforms I'm sure ubisoft can handle it if they want to, not that I can see any demand for it
also the dualshock 4 has a touchpad

Crowded, polluted, mix heavy industry in with everything else, fill the island with nothing but man made shit.

>playing Stellaris or Cities without mods
Oh, who i'm kidding.
Skyrim with mods was painful enough, yet there were people that gleefully played it with 2 times the load times, third the frame rate and horrible UI.

So splitting industry from living areas has benefits now?

yes, pollution makes people sick and thus you need more hospitals around. The best way to have a beautiful city is to outsource the proles to other islands where they have to work for their engineer and industrialist overlords to supply their needs and wants (imagine the movie Metropolis but with islands)

>xcom
>strategy
lmfao, the absolute state of consolefags

As long as it's not the wreck that was 2205 I don't care because I like anno

Yeap, no one likes living in a smoggy shit hole, not to mention when an industrial fire kicks that shit is gonna do some damage and you really don't want it near a population center.

Attached: screenshot_2019-02-02-01-43-14.jpg (1920x1080, 718K)

is this out?

Nah not for another two weeks.

15 april

I'm really curious to see how Stellaris actually works on consoles. It completely shitcans PCs with powerful CPUs in the late game. Now considering that consoles are famous for their shitty CPUs, how is it even going to work? Do they just reduce the complexity overall, reduce map sizes and gimp the AI? Because frankly if you put the current version as is on a console, it's going to be 5 fps in the late game.

While even old x-com was on consoles (thus the archaic cursor box).,it was in time before brainlets invaded gaming.

Does the smog has no farming penalties? I hate the ecobalance in 2070

Attached: 736392.jpg (1920x1080, 606K)

It's missing a bunch of features (it's akin to PC on release), half the max galaxy size, can't have as many AI's, and it runs like absolute shit end game.

Outsourcing is not sci-fi now since we do this now, expect on global scale.
Ends up the same tho.

as much as i remember it does, not much but still.
Also eco balance was not that bad in 2070, usually you should be able to negate all negative effects as soon as you were ready to upgrade to engineers

I'm not 100%, but i'm pretty sure industry had no effect on farming, I was busy packing in farms and shit around my industrial sectors, not something I would have done if it was fucking with my efficiency.

Attached: screenshot_2019-02-02-03-02-55.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

I liked Anno 2205 except for the awful combat part.

Outside of combat it was a (almost) cow-clicker

Same. Good thing combat was entirely optional anyway.

I'm sorry if this upsets hardcore Anno fans, but this is how I always played the game. I just want to place my buildings in peace without worrying too much about economy and resources. And as it happens, Anno 2205 was built around that approach.

You'll grow out of it. One day you'll get bored and will need the resource management to add meaning to what you're doing, it happens to everyone.

most of my ecobalance building are very late because I always have a Keto on my games and I build for income to avoid getting rape when the spam sharks comes. I never use libshit ecos for Island starters

Attached: 7633437.jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

That's what I liked about it. It was like a mobile game but with none of the bullshit and with the possibilities of the PC power. Very comfy to play, very addicting. You could build in many areas, including icy areas, the moon and a space station. In end game you dominated the stock market to get amazing perks that allowed you to expand enormously. You could do one last push, you had a good time, dominated the world and still played a decent time of about 50 hours.

You may not be entirely wrong. Recently I upped the difficulty. But still.

Nigga hasn't heard about Chevalier d'Eon.

I don't mean to sound cunty. I've seen it happen so often that at this point I treat the "I only like placing building" thing as a phase.
Speaking of, what's the city-builder with the best management mechanics? So far I've only dabbled in grand strategy games

stellaris limited by dx9-tier engine on pc
for consoles they update engine

Not to mention not many games allow you to build cities on the fucking moon. Shit was kino, same as the underwater segments in 2070.

i'm always playing tycoons and build around 4 of those recycling centers for each town center and that's usually enough to keep my balance on at least 0 emission

I hear Cities: Skylines is the go-to city builder these days. Not sure how management intensive it is, though.

traps have been gay for a long time

Attached: 1920px-Borghese_Hermaphroditus_Louvre_Ma231.jpg (1920x873, 211K)

I prefered 1404 to 2070 for the aesthetics, late middle ages was more comfy. In 2070 it was fun to set up oil platforms on the sea and build nukes though. But since I often played on medium I was forced to nuke my own city because there were no other dense population centres. It gave me the added bonus of seeing exactly how many people died though. Never tried 2205 because I heard bad things, is 1800 good?

They're all pretty shallow, Sim City 4 with mods is the best, Cities Skylines is pure unadulterated gruel for brainlets, there's absolutely no value in "playing" the game, it's just nice to throw cheats on and build something that looks cool that is completely dysfunctional because of how shit the underlying sim is.

2205 is a relaxation device like Cookie Clicker.
You click on thing and watch effects.
1800 will have proper management and seems like a direct upgrade over 1404.

A hasty collage of the AI players. The easy redhead cowgirl is cute.

Attached: 1800.png (2000x1484, 3.1M)

There's a cute pirate lady to.

How do you guys feel about the Epic fuckery?

Gonna pirate because of it.

>the core audience will disappear because there's another different version on a different system that has nothing to do against the original game itself
they weren't kidding when they said pc gamers were a mistake

Damn I did not know that.
Shame I have to pirate now, I really enjoy anno

This looks really cool, I may have to get it one way or the other. Redheads, Industry without worrying about ecobalance, I hope and exploiting the new world.
What happened exactly?

Attached: pirates.png (1500x1687, 3.05M)

obvious bait aside
>hur dur why is this very CPU heavy game still not on consoles with weak as fuck laptop CPUs???
Cuz you're retarded switch faggot

They wouldn't make a seperate version for consoles. If they turn a game into a multiplatform game they always keep the same gameplay on all systems.

Anno 1800 was removed from Steam and everywhere else. It's Epic/Uplay excxlusive now.

You can still buy it until the release date but it will be removed for purchase after that

Attached: file.png (618x217, 47K)

True, but it's still bullshit. They are obviously trying to gouge you for pre-orders.

Doesn't care, got it on Uplay anyway.

That's Jorgenson and she's wearing a safari hat, like the previous Annos, she's probably an easy AI which means she's a weak trade partner because bloodline only buy low tier processed goods.

And it works amazingly well looking at the top sellers of my region. Anything is better than Chinese Game Store

People are stupid. They should be up in arms over this instead of playing into Ubi's hands.

Both consoles have USB ports, and Playstations have had USB ports since the PS2. IDK why they don't just allow M+KB across the board.

Lets be real, nothing would happen if the few Anno fans there are would cry out about this. Not to mention that the Retail copies are likely still Uplay anyway, so nothing changes really except for the download fags, which can still buy it very easily on Steam if they desire to.
A contract has been set, and that won't just vanish cuz some people bitch.

Even if it is too late for Anno 1800, it may influence future titles.

I can imagine Anno fans are loyal enough to not care about any of this.

That's going to get a pirate from me then.

I hope that redhead a tsun who harrasses your trade fleet then begs you to rescue her when she got blockaded then your I your other cute waifu gets mad for saving her

Couldn't give less of a shit.

If I want it on Steam, I can get it on Steam.
If I want it on Epic, I can get it on Epic.
Either way i'll be stuck with Uplay.
All versions work together for MP, all versions get the same updates etc

Epic doesn't even operate in China, meanwhile Steam is literally a Chinese Game Store now with Chinks making up the majority of the userbase to the point that Steams #1 priority for the year is growing it's Chink userbase and throwing Chink themed sales. Steam will be 100% Chink owned within 5 years, so enjoy your casual racism and childish platform wars bullshit while you can.

>Epic store
I would care if it weren't that I'm forced to use UPlay anyway, which is worse than both Steam and EGS.

>it may influence future titles.
That's true, good point. We can only hope for the best in the long run, but for now the ebin chinese store is sadly here to stay.

Whatever you say 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

I want to sink her ships and disrupt her imports of canned food and sewing machines!

The Chinese princess is bully material too

>Whatever you say 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre
Use your fucking head retard.
Steams biggest customer base is Chinks.
5 years from now it'll probably be 80% of it's customer base.
Gabe will be retiring and cashing out of Steam within 5 years.
Who do you think is going to step in and buy Steam? Australia? Papua New Guinea?

You fuckers are too fucking stupid to see what's happening right in front of you, you want to rant and rave about a chink owned stores, fucking yell at Valve for selling you out, yell at Valve for throwing their entire userbase out at the first whiff of Chink money.

Valve drones are too stupid and delusional for that. They'll realize it eventually, but it will be a long time.

>Valve drones are too stupid and delusional for that.
That stupidity apparently knows no bounds.
It's like they haven't even played a game online with Steam in the last few years. Infested is a fucking understatement and Valve has done literally fucking nothing to fix it. So many games have been ruined by Valves complacency.

Attached: GGValve.png (663x857, 49K)

>releasing your product in China = being funded and controlled by China
Bug intelligence.

Steam is literally being funded by Chinese users, and Steam has ALWAYS been governed by MONEY.

Feel free to start using your brain whenever.

Goddamn, you're stupid.

Just stating facts user, facts you're too wound up with your spergy little crusade to see.

This guy.

Absolute state of ebin shills
>have lots of chinese customers thanks to chinese game??? MUST BE A CHINESE OWNED COMPANY!!

>Sales of Anno 1800 will be discontinued on Steam after April 16th due to a publisher decision to make the game exclusive to another PC store.

>The publisher has assured us that all prior sales of the game on Steam will be fulfilled on Steam, and Steam owners will be able to access the game and any future updates or DLC through Steam.

>We apologize to Steam customers that were expecting it to be available for sale after the April 16th release date.

>mfw people tell me the Epic store is supposed to help consumers.

Attached: 1510925794778.png (365x765, 245K)

>kanker Zwolle

Steams users have always dictated it's direction, when 70% of those users are chinks and 70%+ of your income is coming from chinks, guess who you start catering to.

CHINKS.

Welcome to the global market faggots.

nice reddit spacing. now fuck off where u belong ching chong

Wait, hold the phone, I didn't know Anno 1800 is involved in this recent steam-epic fuckery too.
For people who didn't preorder the game, do you must use epic store ON TOP of ubiplay, or you can play with ubiplay only?

>Reddit spacing

Nice non argument faggot, post formatting has always been a thing newfag.

You can still buy it on Uplay as normal whenever, just after release the only other digital store will be Epic, until release you can also get it on Steam.

Total War Medieval 3 will be on console. Mark my words.

>No argument
Imagine my shock.

buy it on uplay, theres no reason to buy ubisoft games on other platforms tbhfam

>now fuck off where u belong ching chong
So Steam?

Attached: China.jpg (989x883, 131K)

Sorry, I think I worded my question badly.
In Anno 2070, you must have steam and uplay running to play the game right? I'm referring to that. What about 1800 ?

You will have to have Uplay running no matter where you buy it.

Which is honestly the thing people should be angry about, Uplay is fucking horrid, meanwhile you don't even need Epic running or installed to play Epic games, just to download them.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering about, thanks.
I rather buy it on steam regardless.

No worries user.

I tried going on the vac discussion and there was nothing but ruskies. You probably have to factor in time zones.