How is Phil Spencer gonna convince people to buy xbox if xbox games can play on every device...

How is Phil Spencer gonna convince people to buy xbox if xbox games can play on every device? Is hardware sales no longer important?

Attached: 8F45AF8E-23A1-41D3-887E-57DACC580EDF.jpg (1080x600, 120K)

buy an xbox if you cant into computers, there next thread.

Phil has literally said that Xbox makes more money from software than hardware, that's why his goal has been to make Xbox games available everywhere.

1. Xbox games are going to be on PC (at your desk) on your Xbox (in the couch, on TV) and on your Switch (on the go).
2. The more people play these games, the more popular they are and the more people will tell their friends to play them.
3. Xbox games won't be on the PlayStation.
-> when you want a simple setup box for your tv to play games, and you get pressured by your friends to play these xbox games, you'll get an xbox

to be fair a decent amount of people just fucking hate PC and Xbox has like a fuck ton off good studios that COULD make good games. i know a retard who bought an xbox just for Forza

because only nerds have PC's capable of gaming. Everyone else is on PS4, Switch, Xbox, or their phonee. Mostly their phone.

If they release halo on every platform, that gets a whole lot of people caring about their franchise.

skeleton power

They have started aggressively shilling these.🦖

Attached: 810ojt3yChL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 10K)

You not noticed them giving away Game Pass subscriptions?

Go back

They need to just dump the XBOX and focus on PC. It'll probably get them more support.

>3. Xbox games won't be on the PlayStation
lol
its only a matter of time

Attached: Untitled.png (1018x476, 47K)

This, I'm getting an Xbox Scarlett Anaconda for Halo 5 and Infinite.

reddit's the other way, Sony already said no which is why nothing is coming to it.

>Sony already said no
when did Phil ever ask?

Seeing how he's visited Nintendo he probably did ask Sony and they most likely said no.

so assumptions and nothing else?

>he's visited Nintendo
source it, that one twitter screencap was a fake

Bold

Why are pc gamers so narcissistic? Not everyone is a geek who builds PCs its actually a niche audience

There was an interview with GameSpot like a year ago and he mentioned Sony is just set on doing things their way and wont consider it

It was dealing with Cuphead, Phil and Nintendo had a talk, Nintendo ask Microsoft could they bring it to their system and Phil said yes and had the Cuphead team bring the game to the Switch.

Sony said no to EA Access, Game Pass and XCloud compete with PSNow, Sony wants to be alone and nothing else, you're never getting Xbox games on your shitty tranny console redditor.

This

so no proof?
gotya

It's an indie game, Uncle Phil's desperate for "gamer cred" so he ripped up the no other console clause in Cuphead's marketing contract. The ghost of Yamauchi is telling you to fuck off again.

Get lost, reddit kids.

>reddit reddit reddit
this shill has lost his composure

It's always the same retard as well.

>shill
It's pretty obvious all the Sony faggots on Yea Forums come from reddit and resetera, I'm just calling it like I see it.

I built a quality pc in 2014 and didnt get much use out of it. I was playing the same games i was on console but with better graphics, not worth it for the substantial price difference it made.

Sonys first party games where you walk and press x to cry while characters drawl on about nothing doesn't interest me. I also do not care for jrpgs or other low budget anime games that only sell because of fanservice.

I skip nintendo generations. Had a gamecube, skipped wii, got a wii u, skipping switch unless it gets some truly must have games.

I am left with the xbox. Its home to my xbox live account of 14 years and accompanying game history/achievements and friends, most relevant releases come out for it (im jelly of like, danganronpa and persona won't lie), its backward compatible, and the controllers the best of the 3 making playing anything fun and easy to learn. Those are my reasons, call me a dumbass.

you are trying way too hard to fit in

Computers are hard to set up for the average person
Consoles are plug-and-play

Attached: 1544221722305.png (740x537, 783K)

Attached: xcuck decides to be honest for once in his miserable life.png (1335x809, 120K)

>proof?
>nah here's speculation over what went down!

I'm not trying to but you really should deal with your resetera and reddit problem, this shit's been going on since gamergate and the neogaf implosion.

Yknow if posting that helps you, go right on ahead

That won't happen because Sony would get nothing out of offering that service since it's a Microsoft app.
Same reason why Sony denied EA Access.

People forget Microsoft is behind them. They're doing better than Nintendo & Sony combined.

>no other console clause in Cuphead's marketing contract
Cuphead was published by MDHR, not by MS.

MS wants to compete with Google and Apple, if they want Gamepass to be succesfull they will need to bring it to the most popular console

This is true for every console.
Sony makes money from third parties who have to pay to get their game on the PS4.

This is why hardware numbers ARE important. If nobody buys into the Xbox ecosystem Microsoft can't make money.

Attached: xbox-one-tv-ad_o_1583317.jpg (960x732, 622K)

Having no good games probably wont help either.

>Xbox games won't be on the PlayStation

And nothing of value was lost.

Not him but you're stupid, I will say it again, you're never getting Xbox games on a PlayStation, the end.

just like Playstation would never get Dead Rising 3 and ROTR right?

The vast majority of people don't buy any console for exclusives, they buy it because they want to plug the gamebox into the tellyvision and play

You're mentally retarded, keep waiting.

>timed exclusive deal
>WOAH ITS COMING TO PS4 HOW SURPRISING

Absolutely. Why do people buy a PS4 over a Xbox One?

Exclusives.

Now I don't know if MS will actually get its act together and make games that are not HaloGearsForza but they really should. Because Asia and Europe are locked into PlayStation.

Attached: the_last_of_us___ellie__by_zevylily-d6c7eho.jpg (1024x680, 107K)

I can only see one way

Attached: Ddwzc4fUQAAlV5n.jpg (940x620, 130K)

I have no idea but i already know that i'll buy the next xbox.

>Why do people buy a PS4 over a Xbox One?
>Exclusives.
maybe some. a lot of my friends dont even know what uncharted is and they just play gta and cod

based Phil Spencer

Attached: 1552456467089.webm (853x480, 562K)

Did you even read my post as a whole? Sony doesn't allow store within a store and wouldn't allow Xbox Game Pass. Plus "every device" can be interpreted as every kind of device. All points in my post combined make their endgame seem very clear.

Laptop for work
Xbox for games

>Sony E3 2017
>11 games (7 first party, 2 DLC, 1 remake/remaster)
>Microsoft E3 2017
>23 games (8 first party, 1 DLC)

>Sony E3 2018
>12 games (5 first party)
>Microsoft E3 2018
>27 games (8 first party, 2 DLC)

>Sony E3 2019
>0 games
>Microsoft E3 2019
>30+ games

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your Windows/iOS/Android device. Microsoft will offer streaming from Microsoft Azure by end of year 2019.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, or Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

Hardware numbers won’t be important if everyone already owns a device capable of playing Xbox game.

Microsoft is moving xbox into a service, where the majority of their profit comes from. Consoles make small margins, often going under cost to cut competition just to confirm more users on their online services, etc. People will still buy xbox's because:
1. Most consumers dont know / dont care about exclusives (think moms and kids)
2. Patriotism for American vs japanese product(s)

Dead Rising 3 still isn't on PS4

The big third party games are both on Xbox and PS4. So that is not a reason to buy into Xbox.

Attached: Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II_WiiU_US_ESRB.jpg (1531x2148, 1.16M)

>Uncensored on Xbox
>Censored on PS4
pretty easy decision desu

He won’t have to convince anyone. Xbox fans buy Xbox. It happened with my friends who grew up Xbox > 360 > One

>Still pushing this FUD
/r/Gaming should be reopen for you by now

>Resetera users dialating all over Yea Forums

Your fortune: Good Luck

Take your obsession with gaping wounds to your psychiatrist, mate.

Xbox is thoroughly American user. If Sony censors something you can bet MS will as well.

Attached: 1vcutt.jpg (900x851, 50K)

Multiplat games like DMC5 that get censored on PS4 and eventually Steam never got censored on Xbone

Attached: 1548614028126.jpg (800x800, 273K)

Xbox is just evolving from traditional console to pre-built PC, you DUMB Snoygger.

>He doesn't know

melania a cute

Crossbuy, cross compat, console only games on the best hardware, play anywhere, HDMI-IN, lots of reasons...

Attached: games.png (1381x943, 1.43M)

well good thing the xbox ecosystem also happens to be on the most popular consumer OS of all time :)

woah
calm down dude
it's just a prank bro