Pursuer

So i bought Dark Souls 2 recently and played through the forest of giants easily

Then i encountered this nigger faggot. Im knight so i dodge and attack but this doesnt work. So how do i beat him?

Attached: 25134c8fb258843e0f01336a12b4b520.png (684x1065, 845K)

Shoot him with the ballista

I would like to, But i cant fucking parry

Dodge attack does work, stop getting greedy

Dodge and don't get greedy with your attacks.

Late rolls towards the right. Either hug him and do this or bait his attacks away from the balistas and then run over to them and shoot his ass.

Aight ty senpai

i just remembered first areas of ds2 and it almost made me laugh
god what a mess of a game

forest of fallen giants is kino

It's literally walk to the right: the boss.
When he does the triple attack combo is the only time you need to dodge (to the right again).

...Just fucking roll to the right. Strike twice, roll right. That's it. Congrats, you've won.

Attached: 1489049649769.jpg (486x604, 44K)

hey reddit.

You have to actually avoid the attack. Dodge away from the strike. You can’t iframe through the attack like the others. It’s fuckin dumb

>if you dislike ds2 you're reddit
>if you dislike eating shit you're reddit

You can, you just have to invest levels into adaptability since that stat increases how fast you put up your shield and how many iframes you have.

you dont have to
just stand in front of it, bait a attack and run and shoot.
the ballista stuns so you get at least 2 hits

careful so he doesnt destroy the ballista

I think you bait his charge attack which he does right in the beginning of the fight, make sure his charge will end in the ballista tradectory.
He takes a lot of time to turn around

>I frames tied to a stat
fucking dumb game

I know right?

strike weapons like the mace fuck him
also magic damage
every enemy has some weakness

iFrames tied to a stat > Bed of Chaos

Explain me how is that feature a bad thing with out sucking a dick

>But i cant fucking parry

That's gonna be a YIKES for me dawg

>mechanic where the whole game suffers from IS BETTER THAN single boss that's a two times max redo when you finally figure out how to bait his attacks
DS2 babbies everyone.

Dodge his first attack at the fog gate and run like hell to the left ballista. There is enough time as long as you don't get caught up by the barrels.

IFrames should not need to be leveled up in a game focused on dodging.
>Too easy if adp leveled up
>Difficult to the point of being unfair when not leveled up
Mix in low iFrames and the notorious shitboxes of ds2 and you'll often find yourself getting hit despite clearly rolling at the correct time.

>DS1 BOOGEYMAN
>Implying DS2 has nothing but standout bosses

I said without sucking dick user.

And then what, if are a shitter faggot, lvl up the shitter faggot stat, if not then don't.
I don't see the big problem is not like you are loosing something I think is just shitters who will always blame some mechanic or feature instead of git gud.

>No counter argument
As expected, I would find it hard to defend this piece of shit game too.

>game focused in dodging
Except that is not.
I blame you faggots for the spamming rollfest that DS3 ended up been.

I remember getting so used to him that i can just select the explorer at the beggining (because he has more adaptability= more Iframes) and dodge him whitout getting touched even once.

You can literally just walk away from his attacks no roll needed just stop depending so much on the fucking lock on you casual shitstains.