This is basically just second life isn't it

This is basically just second life isn't it.

Attached: vrchat.jpg (1280x640, 136K)

Yeah but with VR

I've played neither but Second life looks more degenerate, while VRchat looks like it has that Ironicbutnotactuallyironic thing that Yea Forums has.

Less ambitious. Second Life aimed to be an alternative reality built by the community with its parallel economy, to be like Ready Player One's Oasis without VR. VRChat is just a place to hangout and communicate.
Does VRChat have any inventory/property system, or is it just a default room with custom skins?

How the fuck are they gonna run this on the quest?

You can do a lot with VRChat if you put the time into it. Stuff like adventure worlds, puzzles, board games, and such.
It's janky as fuck at times since the game doesn't have a robust scripting system in it yet, but otherwise it's a lot of "if you work hard enough, you'll be able to do it".

Found one world that had a Virtual On cabinet that you'd sit in, grab two joysticks and then use that to control mechs walking around in the actual world around you with the cabinet displaying a camera view behind the mech itself.

HUMANS ARE FAGGOTS

Attached: CMON.png (106x125, 29K)

it's literally what it says on the tin "vr chat".

Just chat, but in VR.

I-I really don't understand how you didn't get this.

Second Life is the domain of 50 year old smokers and furries. VRchat is the domain of weebs and furries. Slight difference.

>Circlejerking
>Avatarfagging
>VR feet tracking dabbing on people who don't have VR headsets or body tracking
>Have to wait late at night for Japanese hour, quickly gets invaded by Russian hour
>Daytime is 12 year old amerifat kids that just memespout and invade other rooms
>Majority of the rooms are dead

All the popular faggets create their own avatars, you'll just be a beta orbiter.

I liked it before they added 6 gorillons restrictions on what your avatar can do.
Using the particle system to make full-sized 3D pink ponies rain everywhere on the map was fun. Now people don't see shit unless they unchecked all security options.

It's Second Life without all the 90+ year old smoker cat ladies pretending to be bimbo-fetish prostitutes and pathetic meth head faggots pretending to be bronze skinned native American biker/bounty hunters

Is second life really like that?

Attached: 1553547664077.jpg (600x852, 70K)

The only people that still play it are either retards trying to become the next big meme/griefer or erp faggots with badly made avatars
So yeah it's just Second Life 2

Attached: 1527247993867.png (437x647, 323K)

It's where a lot of sad lonely normalfags and pathetic geriatric fucks socialize.

If the trolling videos are accurate, then yes

You're very correct in your assumption, actually. Good job. Have a like, slut.

It's so fucking boring and gay that PlayStation Home is a 10/10 masterpiece by comparison. Anime fags standing around talking to fur faggots and people playing music through their mics. I wanted to punch my friend in the face when I saw he had 80 hours on it.

Attached: 1554184112303.png (479x477, 392K)

Haven't touched either but doesn't SL have more potential with scripting stuff and whatnot?

Be honest second life avatar is abomination, vrchat looks like it's painted by Michaelangelo compare to second life

With 99% less features yeah