How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1554174816696.webm (268x478, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t-mEDPlJHEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indifferent.

make me feel good. finally the white race is destroying itself.

Attached: 1553796328904.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

God I fucking hate stoners and niggers

Attached: 1543594040095.gif (342x252, 1.17M)

Smoking weed at a young age before the brain has fully developed is a great way to develop a mental illness later in life

Is that Maja from unalterbach?

The white race is the cancer of human history.

>women

Pretty cruel thing to do. You can tell the baby wanted a hit too.

Same.

cringe

When does the male brain stop developing?

Makes me feel good knowing I didnt smoke weed because I was aware it stunts brain development.

Im glad its illegal but I wish the penalty for even possession was far higher. Weed users are so stupid they cant comprehend the fact that weed is actually more dangerous than alcohol, at least alcohol just kills you, weeds ruins you for life and then we have to suffer your bullshit like pic.

white people lmao

All humans of all races have been getting high for all of human history. Nothing here is new, you're just seeing more of it thanks to the internet.

why do white women do this

why are americans like this

This is just typical trailer trash that always existed. It just has the possibility to film and share its degeneracy with the rest of the world now.

fpbp

She'll whore out her daughter to the pakis next door for 5 fags and a fiver.

>All humans of all races have been getting high for all of human history.
Yeah man, Alexander Hamilton and George Washington were blazing 420 every day.

Me too user, me too. Fuckin sister in law is a major pothead and smokes every day. Little shit is a massive cunt too, always complaining meanwhile she lives at home and doesn't pay for shit.

Slightly aroused

Attached: CHAPPELLE_01_0112_TRADINGSPOUSES_640x360.jpg (381x216, 15K)

Maja wouldn't consume skunk weed from trailer trash. She only gets the very best stuff.

After 25.

Are you seriously implying alchohol can't also ruin your life without killing you?

Same, we need more niggers in the justice system. That would fix things up relatively quick like.

Did that sound like an argument in your head?

HAHA BABY STONED, LITTLE GIRL STONED, THOT STONED
EVERYONE IS BAKED
DO THE DINOSAUR

Not every day but yeah.

You're right user my apologies. As if maja would dishonor herself around such trash.

This is a fact
youtu.be/t-mEDPlJHEM

No see the thing is alcohol ruins your life. Im not an alcoholic so I dont see or hear about other alcoholics.

People who use weed also ruin everyone else's life with their continuously bitching about weed. I dont care that you smoke weed, thats great you literally stunted your brains development and froze your mental development, why are you still talking about weed no one cares go smack your head on a wall its the exact same thing you're doing with your disgusting habit, k thanks bye.

>alcohol is ok but weed is bad :^)
lmao you must be so fun at parties

>The brain develops until 25
Do you have any source for that?

Attached: 1554162574898m.jpg (1024x767, 122K)

imagine being this fucking dumb, just imagine being this guy for a second, depressing, right?

Rise brother

>at least alcohol just kills you
this made laugh way harder than it should have

Yes they did like shit you're that retard from dodgeball that's like yah and grizzly Adams had a beard all sarcastically when he did in fact have a beard. The founding fathers grew and smoked marijuana this is taught at your first year of college.

your body grows until 19
after that you start dying

Retard. Should have paid attention in school

>you must be so fun at parties
don't tell me you unironically say shit like this in the year 2002+17

Attached: 1459884191157.gif (500x378, 711K)

Except hes right. Every study ever has proven that weed will halt your brain development and fuck with its chemistry.

You can smoke weed once you get into your 30s, which is when your brain stops developing.

I feel glad they filmed it. Makes it easier to get her locked up.

Attached: 76.jpg (1000x600, 47K)

Reminds me of this.

Attached: 1423760674375.jpg (640x620, 63K)

I do when I meet specimens like you
PS: I'm only liking your posts because you're making me laugh pyhsically, don't bother thinking someone agrees with you, genius

Geez I bet you're gonna get laid a lot in college

More based than 90% of Yea Forums

>REEEEEEEEE STOP PRESENTING FACTS ABOUT WEED I CAN'T DISPUTE

Fag.

i wasn't even that guy btw