I've lost control of my life

>look up catalog
>No pudding
Let's change that. How was your april's fool, user?

Attached: 1343808007783.gif (500x375, 366K)

boring as ever but the april fool's lightened it up a little

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

it was fun i got scammed out of 100k at the ge in osrs

Ok until I didn't check what I grabbed out of the fridge.

Now I'm up at pudding hours cuz my lactose intolerant ass ate a buch of cheese stuffed pasta.

Gotta get up at 7 tomorrow too. fugg.

Ahhh fuck it who am I kidding, I'm not fucking getting back to sleep tonight.

tfw scorelet

I got the itis after eating lunch then took a long ass nap now I can’t skeep. It’s 4am

Attached: BCE079EF-B366-4193-8600-3EBC31067EA2.jpg (144x161, 7K)

i did one drawing exercise this afternoon so that means i can smoke weed til 5am right

Attached: 1549044226782.png (388x410, 119K)

Went to my wagie-cage for eight hours. Took a nap when I got home. Then l shoved some unhealthy food in my face and me and some friends played Sekiro while in a voice chat. My one friend was tilting because he couldn't beat Genichiro which felt good since he was always better at Souls games.

Back at work now :(

My girlfriend said to me 'I will never leave you.. April Fool's!!' and left with all of her stuff prepared.

I got drunk and will go to work in about 13 hours so it wasn't that bad of a day.

Wishing I was dead like the other 364 days of the year.

Your fortune: Godly Luck

>Your fortune: Godly Luck

RIP, user. Say hi to Pete for me

dropped my prog class after trying my hardest for the better part of the semester to wrap my head around it. feels bad to be dumb.

Attached: 1550461614504.jpg (500x558, 33K)

got a test on photochemistry in 24 hours and I still dont get it at all

Even if I pass the test Ill have finished my bsc and have no idea what im going to do then

there's a janky as fuck rangeban that somehow overlaps 60% of the IPs on my ISP
I had to constantly reset and lose all my points to reply to anything
it would have been a completely shit day were it not for the loliposting

My final degree exams are in a month and I just don't have the energy to study at all
It's not like im playing vidya either, i'm just dead tired.
Not only that, I have to worry about getting a job, moving out, finding meaning in life etc that i've just been putting off forever. I wish I could just beome a hermit but I know from experience that will drive me mad.
But I know from friends and family that work is soul draining and will make me want to kill myself more than I already do

All in all, I know it's fuckin 1st world problems or whatever but I really would prefer to be dead right now.

Attached: 1530639637950.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

>tfw had to work on a project from 9 to 5 for 8 weeks straight and I felt drained and empty inside.
>soon Ill have to keep this up for the rest of my life
worst part is it barely got better over time.

I've been a NEET and I've had a job. Job is better but you're never going to find meaning in life.

Went to a job interview but other than that today was boring
Wish me luck

Your fortune: Good Luck

Yeah, I fucking wish I never went to uni and just got an apprenticeship or something, but then again, I wouldn't know what I want to get an apprenticeship in

Trying to stave off the thoughts of suicide. My schizophrenia meds are working enough now that I have no horrible symptoms besides feeling nothing and being painfully aware this is now my life. I might actually go walk in front of a car tomorrow. I haven't decided since I have my cats.

>get apprenticeship
>get shoved into the meatgrinder straight away
Uni just delayed it by a few years but im reaching the end of my rope

Attached: 1497708139559.jpg (1121x1600, 836K)

Can I has chocolate pudding?

Attached: shy lam.png (1444x1070, 805K)

I took one look at Yea Forums, turned 360 degrees, and moonwalked away. Aside from that, it was a pretty normal day.