Borderlands 3 Epic Games Store Exclusive

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1112771380813025280

I'm okay with this. Steam needs competition and I couldn't think of anything that would drive normies to EGS than BL3 - plus I don't like the series anyway.

>I have to use free launcher B instead of free launcher A??
>REEEE

Get a real complaint.

Attached: ymjk.jpg (605x601, 94K)

fuck epic.
but fuck steam more.

Im ok with this too, looter shooters are shit

Agree

Shut up epic shills

>been playing other shit lately
>log onto steam which I have 500 games on
>go to look through new releases and suggestions
>the majority of the titles are poorly translated Chinese games
This is more or less why I'm done with fucking Steam. Sick of having to literally swim through so much trash from china and RPG maker that I don't even want to bother anymore.

Attached: 1553455167179.png (544x565, 348K)

Attached: 1456_NPC.png (636x773, 32K)

Why the fuck was the previous thread deleted?
The landscape of PC game distribution is changing before our eyes and we're not allowed to discuss it on a videogame board?

Who cares? Competition is good, Steam has had a monopoly on the PC market for years and have introduced increasingly anti-consumer, anti-developer policies. You get greedy enough, eventually the pendulum will swing and a new store will rise up and usurp the old. It's the way of all things. Steam is a dinosaur and had a good run but they stagnated, now we're sick of them.

>The landscape of PC game distribution is changing before our eyes and we're not allowed to discuss it on a videogame board?
hiro is on chinese payroll. Yea Forums mod is a chink he bans any criticism of the chinese regime or the chinese people

I'm actually most wary of their security measures. They were hacked at one point, then some shit with peoples accounts being stolen, and now with the lack of email verification, It's hard to trust EGS with my CC.

This isn't "competition" you dumb fucks.. The only thing this is threatening Steam to do is to lower the % of money they take from sales, that's not competition.

>Valve is happy to announce that from this day forward, Steam will take only 2% of sales profit.

I saw the pics of the spammed threads in the other thread, so redpill me on OP. Is he a bot, a shill, a sonyfag or an autist? Why does he do it?

Attached: 1530654495536.jpg (380x373, 15K)

>installing spyware
>for borderlands 3 of all things
be gone, anthony burch

so ? isn't that good you fucking mongoloid ? do you want your money to go to the people who make the product or the ones selling it ? i guess you don't care anyway because you're a pirating retard

He does it for free, so he can live in the heads of you and me.

>Why the fuck was the previous thread deleted?

Janny is a Steam drone

>autist?
Same guy who makes Obsidian, Larian, Cyberpunk, VTMB2 and many more threads.

your OS is a spyware :)

>>I have to use free launcher B instead of free launcher A??
>>REEEE
>Get a real complaint.

That is not the complaint. Steam and Epic are skirting around the competition by dividing up all the games into exclusives. There is no competition in pricing. They are not selling the same products.

>>for borderlands 3 of all things

Borderfags exist, here's a Steam drone admitting he has 1000 hours in the Borderlands games.

Attached: borderlands.jpg (932x765, 144K)

don't play dumb, you know epic is stealing exclusives just to get enough power on the market to not have to.

the people who made the game have already been paid

You stupid two timing retarded cunt. Competition will be Epic making good games like lets say idk, their own little Half Life, their own little Counter Strike and making IT a Epic Store exclusive. That will force Valve to stop being lazy fat fucks from Alabama and start making games for once, like that one time remember? When Valve use to make good games? Yeah...

You whore.

>on a tracked site
>probably uses spyware OS
>probably uses spyware phone

Got me on the phone
Tell me how Arch is spyware, I'm listening.

>That is not the complaint.

Except it is. Steam drones keep saying they don't want to install another program.

>april 1th
Insert thinking emoji here

Why would Randy say this after the leak?

Attached: bl3 randy.jpg (722x899, 168K)

>"UGH why are people installing Epic Games launcher, that thing is a SPYWARE! FUCK CHINA"
>proceeds to use Discord, play girls frontline, and chinese smartphones

You remind me of the "Microsoft is dead" faggots. People keep saying they will die but it never happens
People almost always underestimate how long it takes for a true monopoly to crumble (as in, crumble naturally, without the intervention of the law). Steam may have decades of gas in it still

Shit, how dare he enjoy a game, the nerve of some people.

Attached: 1530242608214.png (373x338, 138K)