Game dies suddenly without warning

>game dies suddenly without warning

Attached: 883558_10200849362938628_69773396_o.jpg (1632x1224, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGCNR6mqQkI
documentingreality.com/forum/f166/young-girls-dead-body-removed-family-124213/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP GYAL

deus ex MD

what a load of shit

how did she die?

she was bought out by EA several years before

Brain cancer

Attached: 1546816343819.jpg (540x303, 25K)

2spooky thread

Why do you have to do this to me, man. Do you have no shame?

Didn't the family made a video when she was taken away to the morgue?

Attached: 1553066123513.jpg (1024x1024, 1M)

Context?

wtf is this

Yeah, I remember that. Kinda fucked up to film that, like taking pictures at a funeral. And for what purpose did they post the video online?

>reverse image search the OP
>get images of dead kids
I didn't know what to expect. I'm probably on the list now.

Attached: 1463456072305.png (500x358, 179K)

someone post the video

Can't say for sure, but it looks like a dead child.

Attached: 1544431123388.jpg (1024x928, 187K)

I had a hardy chuckle thanks

>posting dead corpses of children is allowed
>posting their sweet cute cunnies is not

ironic

The list is pretty big. I wouldnt worry about it

Welcome to humanity, some people they don't think that's not okay, even a little bit, why would you do this, please stop.

Attached: 1553770022350.jpg (600x405, 41K)

lol

Your brain is probably all fucked up when dealing with stuff like this. Probably couldnt tell right from wrong at the time.

>Anons circlejerk over a game that's been dead for nearly a decade(aka KSG)

Attached: 83770-smallv2-372509.png (1200x630, 682K)

Pls sauce

The Father was doing his best to pick up the of body of his little girl and not break down.
All the while his hamplanet of a wife was doing nothing but record it on camera. She barely even looks devastated.

is she ok now?

Thats a bit rude of you to assume

yeah man she's in college right now

what a relief, thank you user.

Post the video so everyone can reply to it and you get the big likes.

anons if i could give my life to bring her back i think i wouldšŸ™

I dunno user, my first reaction to seeing something that died isn't to record it. Normally it's to check if there's any hope to help, and if not, to either, walk away/bury it/call the cops, depending on what died and what relation it has to me and scenario. Notice how non of those are, start recording the dead body.I had my dog dying in front of my from it's body slowly shutting down on it as it gasped for air, I didn't want to watch that, let alone record it. And my Canary died in my palms, because of a respiratory problem that we were trying to treat, and I cried alot, again, no desire to record it, just to try and help or provide comfort.

Attached: Cat (257).jpg (500x271, 23K)

have sex

She saw her future a relationship with you

that's whats in the video.

>Canary died in my palms, because of a respiratory problem
Probably shouldn't have bought it from a miner.

If there's an after life and a college in the after life, that is.

Attached: Feeling Sad.png (400x400, 27K)

user, pls.

Attached: Cat (256).jpg (680x680, 43K)

To be fair, I think they recorded it to spread awareness of whatever disease or medical condition this girl had. Sure, you might think itā€™s in bad taste, but people respond to shock value. Some people might also think itā€™s disrespectful, but the little girl is dead, donā€™t think she cares much. Sounds edgy, but thatā€™s life.

This is all from what I remember from the video, might not be 100% accurate.

Attached: 1657593B-05AD-4BB7-8E43-B0B7CC7EAE1E.png (696x638, 803K)

>probably have to go to school in heaven
>probably forced to get a theology degree
not sure if I want hell either

>Canary died in my palms, because of a respiratory problem
Get out of the house user! There's a gas leak

Hope is not lost while humor exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=GGCNR6mqQkI

You'll probably get bullied all the time in there tho, and they'll always have trick questions on the tests, except when they don't and if you fail, you go in the fire pit for a day.

Attached: Feels AAAAH.jpg (205x246, 15K)

>masquerade violation

School better be free in heaven or I'll kill myself right after I get there

I suppose I can understand that, but still, I wouldn't if placed in such a position, actually, my first instinct would be to back away and try to get some fresh air if it was guaranteed she was gone. That or go to a room where no one can see me and break down, if I can't manage to prevent a break down.

Attached: Cat (178).jpg (462x462, 79K)

You know that saying "You gain wealth in heaven while you are still on earth"?
Yeah, better hope you have those cloud shekles saved.

That was many years ago user, supposedly it was from some sort of bacteria that only affects birds, if I'm remembering it right.

Attached: Cat (79).jpg (492x491, 38K)

what video?

The picture is from a recording, to my understanding, the mother recorded it, while the father was having a break down.

Attached: 1552390727476.jpg (194x186, 17K)

The saying ā€œā€˜Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at allā€ is totally lost to me. I donā€™t want to deal with the loss, itā€™s just so painful. My family dog is already 11 years old and Iā€™m so scared of waking up one day and he passed away. I donā€™t want to be around for that. I want to move out of my home and far way from here so Iā€™m not around for that. I canā€™t deal with emotional involvement. Itā€™s why I always push people away

No vidya after school either and probably the only thing to entertain yourself is carpentry or some shit.

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/young-girls-dead-body-removed-family-124213/

The dad was trying to keep composure till he got his daughter to the ambulance. Probably the heaviest thing he had to carry.

This happened to me user, when my dog died I just secluded myself for days, just thinking and trying to not break down.

My dog is only 3 years old. I feed him fresh food every day and take him out for walks often. I give him a bath every few days. I will do it right this time. I wasnt old enough to get it right last time..

Attached: 1554191203666.jpg (1000x1135, 118K)

The main entertainment activities are actually, mail box photography, brick collecting, drain spotting, vacuuming and rail timetable compiling.

Attached: 1552552259320.png (319x396, 96K)

Kys pedoshit

Keep the doggo safe, fren.

Attached: Dog (45).gif (485x265, 1.99M)

>dream about ded dog and ask her how does it feel being dead and how I'm excited to reunite with her in heaven or some shit
I'm such a fucking retard in my dreams

why do you have pictures of dead children?

Well she had dyed hair so no big loss.

From what I remember, when ever I dream of my dog, I just wanna pick her up and cuddle her.

Attached: One sleepy boy.jpg (1280x1707, 864K)