Play Onimusha

Play Onimusha

Attached: Onimusha-Warlords-remake-banner.jpg (600x320, 64K)

Guildenstern did nothing wrong.

When are they remastering the best one bros?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

That's not part two, ugly

>Best
>Not 2 or 3

user..

I'd rather play 2 honestly. The item collecting and gifting mechanic was cool.

He said best not worst

Attached: 1523925420592.jpg (960x540, 233K)

>mfw literally the only person who loved that one

I like all of them but that one is probably my favorite because I love the characters, and that ending gave me the feels.

Had the coolest main character and the best soundtrack.
The blue oni ost is great.

It's my favorite so no, you're not the only one.

100%ed it on the PS2. The PC version is apparently not Genma so I don't care.
A LIVER!
Loved Dawn of Dreams, too. My favourite Onimusha hands down, too bad it was also the last one.

>Play Onimusha
I did, like 10 years ago.

>this game bombed because zoomers can't handle tank controls and prerendered background camera angles
F Onimusha 2.

>here's you MvC MVP

Attached: jeanreno.jpg (750x382, 36K)

It's my favourite too and it's the only one that has completely fucked emulation.

mY GUY, onimusha 1 and 3 are my GOAT

there was a period of my teenage years where i binged WoW, played Onimusha, Kingdom Hearts CoM on the GBA, and Metroid Fusion at least 20 times each, and including another 20 on Riku's story side

Bought it for PS4 and styled on the game for my gf who never played it before but wanted to watch

Attached: apply-hot-glue.jpg (500x303, 13K)

Then buy me one
[email protected]

>capcom fucked over Reno so hard it poisoned any involvement he might have considered with video games

Thanks Inafking

Why? I already have it and it's not like Capcom would be able to make a good one.

I really want 2 on PC

I already did. Many times. In 2001.

story?

>tfw 2 only fag
When they remaster the rest I'll play.
Does anyone have faith in capcom to do a new entry? Like they had released good games lately, but still also fucked up others

Harder bloody palace mode than DMC. I think they got the idea for bloody palace from the bonus arena in this.

Shorted Reno on royalties and payments, they gave him the jap run around when he questioned them over it. Eventually he just said fuck everyone at capcom.
There were rumors at one point of turning some of his action films into games after Onimusha 3.
The people at pandemic wanted Reno for a character in The Saboteur but were never able to get anything.

Not familiar with DMC but I assume you're talking about the part where you go down dozens of chambers in some kind of otherworld? I really hated that part. Just a random and repetitive arcade style chapter in the middle of an atmosphere-driven adventure game, instead of being an optional mini-game, completely ruins the pacing.

I did OP; on PS2, switch, and PC!