Getting into this game. What are your thoughts/experiences?

Attached: kenshi.jpg (1140x600, 112K)

Fun concept, mediocre execution. My base just keeps getting attacked by bandits non-stop despite settling in a relatively peaceful region. It's not that they're beating me, just interrupting me without end. And I constantly miss it, since my turret gunners shoot pretty late. Stopped playing then.

Sounds like you settled down too early. Always kick the shit in of the local hostile faction leader first. Freedom isn't free, it requires the work of the good men of the Holy Nation. Praise Orkan. D D D

Eh

this and Mount & Blade shares a lot in common and its weaknesses. Started as a poor Skelebro with a dog, explored a lot, then settled down. now we're just hitting fortunes with with Grog shit.

fucking great just pick a direction and go on adventure dont stay near the starting area

if you kill the local faction baddy leader does that stop raids?

can you become xianxia hero in this game?♨️

Attached: segundo-livro-de-Renegade-Immortal.jpg (1366x550, 72K)

everywhere i go i end up running into something much bigger/stronger/more numerous and unforgivingly common than me

i'm having a lot of fun with just exploration but as for actually getting a real squad together, making money and gearing them up and helping them gain any skill that isn't fucking athletics from running and dragging hostile mobs towards the nearest guards?

i'm fucking clueless mates

>game could use a lot more work
>devs are like "fuck it, it's 1.0" and abandoned it to work on Kenshi 2

Don't know what that is, but those clothes are pretty pimping.

this, don't buy this trash

No point in making base

>save up money to buy a house in a city
>put research bench in there and research into training dummies
>makes training dummies for your squad to use

also

>join shinobi thieves guild
>use their training dummies

40% of the time it work 100%, sometimes you need to kill his deputies

>Xianxia is a fantasy version of wuxia, and can be separated into two general categories – mysterious fantasy, which is a broad genre of fictional stories which remixes Chinese folklore/mythology with foreign elements and settings, and cultivation fantasy, which incorporates elements such as Dao or The Way and yin and yang.
>The characters forming xianxia are xian and xia, which literally means 'immortal hero'. In many xianxia novels, those referred to as immortals are people who have cultivated to a certain realm that provides them with extended lifespans, sometimes true eternal life, and have powers that those below the "immortal" level usually cannot match.

Attached: a87763d63d300326b8ea7a77ffd1eb44.jpg (580x773, 63K)

This game wants you to suffer, but it's a lot of fun.

Attached: haggard.jpg (770x510, 37K)

use cut weapons for dex. fill inventory backpacks with ore and grab a body for str. get hit for tough. hit dudes for everything else.

engine is a mess not much point to try to fix a dead outdated horse.
game is still very good for couple weeks and thats a rare thing nowadays.

I loved my first playthrough, liked my second, and can't be bothered to start another until someone does a proper, solid overhaul. The end game is simply a mess, and the game gets easier as time goes without much to balance that out beyond upping the squad sizes in the world, which the game already chugs more the longer your playthrough is anyhow. It was a great experience and I don't regret it, but I wish I'd quit before it lost all of its luster.

Hey hey people

I adore this game, just do whatever comes to your head and you will always have fun.

Attached: 1491860290_kenshi art G.jpg (1426x934, 694K)

hey poltard

just fall back on mining copper and leveling your labouring skill and strength, then use the money to buy yourself food, armor and a backpack and go from there

breddy gud until your party combat level is above 60s, then fun falls of pretty fast
teching advanced ballista/cb makes base assaults an autoresolve.

like dorffort, you have to strike a balance with how hard you hit back against what comes at you, or it gets boring real quick.

and unfortunately the options available to you either in game (upping enemy squad sizes & world spawn rates) or through modding (upping enemy stats, bringing in new factions, editing existing ones world locations & editing world states) just results in you leveling past 60 even quicker once you get going, accelerating the point at which you top off.

Attached: screenshot_2248.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

>get decent stats and use a 2h weapon my main character
>solo entire hoards of enemies so fast my team doesn't even have to react
It was cool to see, but that's only cool for a short while when you realize there's only IMAGINATION in the game.

Phase 1: It's a janky mess you paid 30 bucks for, might as well play it a bit
Phase 2: you can see past its jankiness enough to enjoy it
Phase 3: become obsessed with it for a bunch of hours
Phase 4: the jankiness is too much and you dump the game

I'm enjoying it. Went the slaves start, trained our stealth, assassination at night and toughness through beatings for disobeying. Eventually made a escape attempt after two in game weeks by releasing a shit load of prisoners and everyone running for it. One got out alongside a Shek man and woman, the other got captured again. He eventually got out in another attempt and had to be carried halfway by the other guy because he was so starved he kept passing out. The Shek guy died to blood spiders at a nearby ruin, and the woman died from a wandering patrol as we only had enough bandages to patch up one person. Now the two have a squad of about 16, and are skilled martial artists. I plan for them to settle down, train up even more and make a city, and eventually attack rebirth together and free the slaves there, then join up with the rebel farmers and Tinfists anti slavers and wage war on the holy niggers and united kikes.
I made that mistake in my first run in the swamp with all those cunt blood spiders. Best thing to do is buy a house beforehand and at least do some research before going anywhere.

>entire faction that thinks women shouldn't be fighting/travelling and stay home and make babies
>scorchlander who are essentially nig nogs get penalties to labouring (honest work) and bonuses to running and stealing shit
What did Chris mean by this?

Holy Nation also hates all non humans. The only way to make them not attack you with a non human in your party is telling them they are actually a slave.

>my turret gunners shoot pretty late
By default your gunners won't shoot until the bandits become "hostile" which means they damage the gate. There's an option you can change though called "shoot first" or something that will make them automatically fire at anny bandit or animal that comes in range

The game has no content, but if you're a fucking child who likes to use their imagination you can imagine there is.

They are going to retroactively patch a bunch of things into Kenshi from Kenshi 2 when it is finished though so it will be upgraded eventually

hey hey people

You sound like a fun guy user. I too only like games that hold my hand and tell me what to do.

>scorchlander who are essentially nig nogs get penalties to labouring (honest work)
>Forgetting about the bonus on smithing, Which is honest AND more fulfilling work than hitting a rock with a pickaxe for days like a slave.