*throws you're controller*

*throws you're controller*

Attached: Sekiro_final_boss.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/5?tab=files
yokai.com/oomukade/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTfTwSCSHIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey that was my controller!?

But I beat him in four tries

>you'rešŸ‘Œ

Cool fight, probably the best last fight in any souls game, just beat him without any upgrades (health and moves) and it was the hardest shit ive ever done in a game probably

>did my first ever lightning reversal by accident and killed him with it

Attached: 1540345287606.png (996x1000, 107K)

Is this the guy who made the Chinese button controller

How many prayer beads and attack level

h-hey p-pick that up

Why does he look so sad?

I'm about to do fight this big ass fire demon and I'm scared

Attached: 1524619977334.png (658x662, 112K)

Genichiro and Isshin are already becoming iconic fights, I feel

I just completed that fight. It was tough but once you figure out that you can't play it anything like the other fights and just get hits in here and there it becomes pretty simple.

Hug his right leg and use the kunai upgrade

maybe youre not as retarded as me and don't need this tip but his danger move is a sweep even though it looks like a charge so jump over it dont try to dodge

gitgud

Attached: Sekiro 2019.03.27 - 07.41.30.19.DVR.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>*throws you are controller*
?

What mod?

What an awful mod. Moonlight greatsword looks ugly as fuck.

nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/5?tab=files

Attached: 5-1553309493-1177559339.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

You can do it.

I literally beat him at 10 attack and like level 6 health.

He was content with living out the rest of his life peacefully, and had no intention of harming or using the Divine Heir, and did so after protecting the Divine Heir only for his fucking idiot grandson to have his dying wish for him to come back and """save""" the clan, something that was utterly impossible at that point unless he took the power he said he wouldn't take for the clan.
What I'm saying is that it's Genchiros fault for being a seething bitch.

>sword saint
>brings out spear

Attached: 1522292015764.jpg (476x358, 83K)

>No deathblow HP dots shown
Nani.

How is this game with keyboard and mouse?

A spear is just a sword on a stick.ā™Øļø

>first ever lightning reversal
Based retard

Don't forget the gun

Isshin's second phase is triggering me
How the fuck do you dodge that dark energy (or whatever) attack when he spins 360 around himself?

either run away from him or parry it

use the umbrella to block it.Coin Flip: Tails

>Everyone hypes of Demon of Hatred as being much harder than based Isshin
>Killed him in 5 tries
>The last try I didn't even use res
>Did third phase in one go
Sorry Sculptor but you're better making more bone arms instead of being a raging asshole.

Attached: sekiro 2019.04.02 - 19.17.16.02.DVR.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

throw firecrakers

Well the title Sword Saint implies he is legendary with a sword, doesn't mean he didn't use all kinds of weapons in his youth on the battlefield, just that in the dojo he taught the sword.

Whenever someone writes you're instead of your, one little puppy dies.šŸ™

Demon of Hatred was harder for me probably because I got into the habit of constantly jumping during boss fights.

And this guy will smack your ass if you dare to jump at any point outside of dodging his perilous attack.

it's not like you get much opportunity to do it. most enemies completely miss their lightning attacks.

You can dodge through it and get a hit on his vitality directly while he's recovering. Or deflect it. Watch his hand when he's charging it.
Blocking it will still do chip damage, even with umbrella. But R2 with umbrella has a wider deflect window, so it can help too.

Both took me about 5-6 tries on NG. But Isshin is a little harder objectively. Probably.

if I were him I would teach my students how to gain super armor in his second phase, what a motherfucker

Attached: 1471744465052.jpg (480x243, 15K)

this, genichiro is such a fucking retard, but a good boss fight

>do the forsen run and first try you
pssh nothing personal old manšŸ˜‚

Attached: Sekiro Virgin Parry vs Chad Runner.png (2931x1416, 784K)

excellent, i finished it yesterday and it felt amazing the entire time, controls are wonderful

Jump on his head.

the only problem i had was the sticky key shortcut on shift, but that can easily be fixed by turning the shortcut off, which took me the entire game to actually do because im a lazy fuck

>it's not like you get much opportunity to do it
>there's a whole boss based around it
ok?

All the bosses with Demon Bell rung. Now thatā€™s a challenge. Whoā€™s the retard that said ā€œDeMOn beLL DOeSnā€™t EFfeT bOsSesā€?

that would be vaati

You're still playing on baby mode if you don't give away Kuro's charm.

Take a closer look, his gun shoot swords

one more thing, if you're gonna play with k&m be sure to change the key prompts in option to show keyboard keys instead of controller ones

Starting my new game + tomorrow friendo! ;)
Not to be a fag but Iā€™m really proud of myself. Sadly missed the second Owl fight.

how do you even get the second fight?

Because people look at Demon of Hatred, get scared or overwhelmed and they try to distance themselves from it which is actually the worst fucking thing you can do against that boss. Or simply just not being good enough at closing in fast enough when the boss jumps away. Also I imagine people die from trying to heal at unsafe moments and getting hard punished

Spy on friendly NPCs.

I kill Sword Saint, and return in Kuroā€™s room. Isshin still lies dead. Whatā€™s going on? Why young Isshin came out from Genichiroā€™s neck?

>FACE ME, SEKIRO

Attached: 1553721082297.jpg (944x944, 589K)

Dragon boss is optional

What are you surprised by? Real Isshin's body died and his soul went to the underworld.
Gen16 cut himself open to make a gate to the underworld and summonned Isshin's soul, which came back in his prime form. The real dead body didn't go anywhere.

>not being good enough at closing in fast enough when the boss jumps away

You don't have to close in, he'll come to you. It's a lot less dangerous to let him do so, in fact.

Why would it be the same body? He reincarnated as young himself.
And he didn't "come out Genichiro's neck". Read the Black Scroll, it says the other Mortal Blade can open portals to the Underworld.
Genichiro opened a portal on his neck by wounding himself, and Isshin came through that portal to the afterlife.

every fucking time I try to heal he punishes me and I never learn

what
is it?
you need the tears don't you?

Not all the time, because you're just kind of hoping he won't do fireballs or not punishing when, after jumping away, he does the big charged overhead from downtown where he has a bunch of recovery animation to wail on him

nevermind, you're right. If you don't do the dragon boss (bad ending route) you don't get to fight Isshin.

You technically don't have to do it for the Shura ending I think, because the game can end for you before fountainhead

>fire buffed umbrella
nothin personel demon-kun

Attached: 1553102723027.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

i thought i did, on both kuro and isshin, is there someone else?

Emma. She triggers the Purification ending. After you spy on Kuro after retrieving all but one incense ingredients, rest and Emma will walk out of the room. Talking to her starts the Purification route. It can only be progressed further after you kill the Owl though.

ooooh, she asked me if i wanted to find another way where kuro doesnt die...

speaking of endings, after I eventually beat sword saint I would want to get the bad ending out of the way, how difficult is it when you can't go to fountainhead palace

What do you mean by "how difficult"? Anyway, if you save Shura for the last, then you won't have to deal with the deficit of attack power from missed bosses on this save file later? Also, if you want to get Man Without Equal, you have to do it on the same save file.

when I say how difficult, I mean losing the chance to get some memories for attack power and fighting the ghost women in the waterfall

Reminder that if you had more then five prayer bead necklaces or used firecrackers that you didn't REALLY beat Sekiro.

Took it from the big nigga he killed in the opening cinematic.

Well, the game ends prematurely if you pick Shura, so you don't miss out on any memories on this run, but you miss out on them on subsequent ones. That's why I recommend doing Shura ending last.
Actually I'm not entirely sure if attack power from the previous runs matters. There might be a hidden mechanic which resets your actual attack power every game cycle. I don't have another save with no missed bosses to compare it with though.

What's really hilarious is Malcontents ring.
>Blow whistle, demon gets stunned for 5 seconds
>R1R1R1R1R1R1R1
>Demon gets to 3/4 hp, staggers for another 5 seconds
>R1R1R1R1R1R1R1
>Blow whistle again

Attached: 1543484794066.jpg (405x412, 52K)

His long ass fire arm attack still hurts like hell so I just stopped using it.

Attached: a.webm (852x480, 2.97M)

>His long ass fire arm attack still hurts
Nope, it doesn't. Not with Kuro's charm still on at least.

Still sounds like a total bullshit.

>It was made with the whistle ring of his waifu
Pottery. Basically Gascoigne's music box.

Attached: subarashii.jpg (960x679, 99K)

>waifu
Except the Malcontent ring belonged to a man who trained with the Sculptor in the Sunken Valley. It is the finger in the Guardian Apes stomach that belonged to some woman, different owner than of the ring.

Sculptors training partner was probably Owl.

I thought the training partner of the Sculptor was the same girl the finger in the Ape's stomach belonged to, but I may be misremembering.

šŸ˜¾

Problem i have with him is that most of the time i cant react fast enough to his red attacks. He can do sweep and charge and by the time i figure out what hes doing and trying to press proper button i get hit. They shouldve colored sweeps differently from mikiri. Its too much of a QTE as it is.

>out of emblems
>use ceremonial tanto

Attached: 1502986460432.jpg (480x360, 18K)

This, to be fair, Issin was shit with spear and gun.
Minibosses were better with spears and guns

His training partner was a her.
Owl was not his training partner, because we know his training partner is dead.
When he sees the ring found on the female finger, he is shocked and taken aback.
The sword lodged in Ape's neck is most likely from his partner. Both him and his partner learned to move like apes and adopted ape-like nicknames and personas, therefore not Owl.

He's actually fun to fight, and the worst part of the fight (Shitichiro) is over in less than a minute.
I had more trouble with Owl 2 and Hatred Demon

is this reverse bait?

Sekiro definitely gets easier faster once you get gud compared to the other games, I beat NG+3 Isshin in one try.

18 vit 11 power

I have 19vit 15power still cant beat 2phase. going to enable cheats soon

You are both wrong and need to pay more attention. Sculptor refers to his training partner as a "he". He says "he played a somber melody with the whistle in his unique ring".

>When he sees the ring found on the female finger
Oh and one more thing that you didn't pay attention to. There was never any ring on the finger. It's just a finger with a hole in it, while the Sculptor said his training partner whistled with a unique ring (The Malcontent) and you find the Malcontent from a Shichimen warrior, not from the Ape.

>"Kingfisher" is etched onto the ring. The Kingfisher's cry could be heard along the waterfront of Sunken Valley. Now, she cries no more.

He calls her "he" once and everything else refers to his old partner as a woman.

>sword saint
>uses a spear

Attached: 1551851747865.gif (408x306, 916K)

and a gun

how could I not think of this shit

FUCKING MINISTRY RATS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CASTLE

Attached: FUCKING RATS.jpg (300x407, 45K)

use the umbrella w/ projected force

It's almost like he tells you that the only thing that matters is winning your battles.

Was the tengu guy Isshin?
It was right?
Right?
Im a brainlet, rightĀ“?

We got a german games reviever here who is well hated for liking fallout 76,metal gear survive and saying that steam was right to remove games
And even that soi infected faggot himself said
"sekiro is so much easier than dark souls but thats not bad its still a great game" this guy is what i think of when i think of casual
My very own "i took 20 mins to beat the cuphead tutorial" and even fucking he says sekiro is easier than souls yet Yea Forums is crying its balls out over this game
What the actual fuck was Yea Forums always this casual?

There are literally no referrals to them being a woman. You are delusional. He says "he" and "him" and it is NEVER, EVER implied it was a woman.

Isn't Japanese gender neutral with these things? That'd explain why there's some references to "her" and others to "him". I wouldn't expect different from a translation team that translated "Kirin" as "Giraffe".

I think Yea Forums is too used to Souls gameplay of managing a stamina bar and rolling to evade attacks. 1 on 1 combat in Sekiro letā€™s you time your opponents attacks to the point that the only damage you inflict is a killing blow. I actually had trouble with Gyoubu until I realized that filling up his posture meter was the way to beat him.

>"Kirin"
It's ć‚øćƒ©ćƒ•.

Well hey, at least I know Im dumb dumb

from software didnt make the translations
they were made by activision

Kingfisher is a fucking bird. The whistle sounds like KINGFISHER BIRD.

are you retarded

Sculptor's male partner had a whistle that sounded like Kingfisher bird. He used it to whistle the tune while they were having some time off from training.
The phrase:
>Now, she cries no more
Refers to the sound of whistle, not to the person itself.
It's not that hard.

I have seen zero references to his partner being referred to as "her". Got screenshots?

>same hair
>both call you Sekiro
>tengu mask and cloak in his room
Dude

You forgot: SAME VOICE ACTOR.

Best final boss in a From game, gameplay-wise, it was pure hype.

Gehrman and Gwyn were better in terms of lore / music, though

They split those two between Isshin and Demon of Hate. Sword Saint is gameplay, Demon is feeling. They even got the somber music transition during second phase for him.

>Isshinā€™s spear is intro CG dudeā€™s spear

fuuuck 10/10šŸ’Æ

>Vanishes after Isshin dies
Based retard

Demon of Hatred was amazing, this game only had winner bosses (I even had fun with the gimmick stealth monkeys)

>CG dude
Thatā€™s General Tamura to you

The description of the Malcontent says "she cries no more". But I was also under the impression that Sculptor's waifu and the person he trained with were one and the same, maybe I am just mistaken.

He is a master of the sword who also mastered the spear and used it to compensate for all the hidden weapon bullshit of Sekiro.
What's the problem?
I have a feeling Miyazaki played in Trails

Attached: 1552130795510.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Sculptor always refers to his training partner as he when you give him sake, ā€œsheā€ is probably referring to the whistle itself. Anyone know if a whistle or instrument would be gendered in Japanese?

>sword saint
>does less sword stuff than owl
his sword form was such a joke, it's funny he's only somewhat of a issue thanks to the spear.

His most unpredictable attacks in phase 2 and 3 are with his sword. He attacking with the spear is just free posture damage.

>ceremonial tanto
It completely trivializes the game.
You can kill a whole bar and half of another just by spamming the emblem stuff with them.
And then there's stuff like the umbrella and shadowrush which is just broken.
I'm disappointed that in the end after people hyping sekiro up to be this really hard shit beyond souls, it's literally just like souls and it's only hard if you only stick to the basic attack and passives.

>unpredictable
none of his sword attacks are unpredictable, though, they all are glued to patterns.
the only issue in the fight is having to worry about super armor after certain deflect strings, so you're just not as allowed to go unga as the rest of the fights.

From games always had an easy mode in the form of cheese strategies that start being found weeks after release. Also I think Sekiro difficulty got overhyped just because it punishes you for trying to play it like dodge and r1 which is what From's latter games teach you to do. It isn't intrinsically harder, it's just different. It's probably about the same difficulty as Bloodborne once you get the hang of the mechanics. At least you can't summon an all-powerful SL838 cooperator to carry you through the game. I love invading and you should see the utterly dogshit hosts I find in Dark Souls 3 after killing all the phantoms. They have no idea how to play the game and sometimes they even die to the enemies without me touching them and that's at SL120 so they're done going through most of the game. Despicable.

Attached: iosefka3.jpg (1200x1200, 154K)

Isshin is an anti-Gehrman and he is amazing at this.
Gehrman was an extremely tired old man forced into janitor position for virtually all eternity, his fight is supposed to be sad.
Isshin has returned from hell at his absolute prime, he is fucking brimming with energy and excited about fighting an equal and says that his blood boils, his wild fighting style where he just picks up the leftover weapons off the battlefield to face you is awesome. Together with the fact there's LOADS of interactions with Isshin in the game both through sake and the moments when you find him disguised as the Tengu it just creates another godly bond between the player character and final boss, though a considerably different in tone compared to the fight with German.

Attached: 1525605670795.jpg (400x503, 38K)

it wouldnā€™t, all words are gender neutral there

I really liked the fact Isshin didnā€™t even covet Kuroā€™s immortality, since he was dying and never asked for Kuroā€™s blessing. Genichiro wanted it for him and his grandfather, but he didnā€™t care, he just wanted to battle.

Genichiro (and I think Isshin) refer to the land of Ashina as "her" multiple times.
Anyway, I think the Sculptor explicitly calls his late shinobi partner "him".

My favorite aspect of the game.
There wasn't that much of a struggle between evil or good at the end, and the final fight was just this godly warrior with a lust for battle wanting to go all out on you.

Where the Lady Butterfly lewds at

Gross

Isshin is probably one of the most based From Software characters

t. just a puppy

You could tell it wasn't Miyazaki writing. It was a different kind of story, a very character-focused one, but a great one still. No matter what shit Genichiro wanted to pull off, the grand scheme of things wouldn't change. Ashina was still going to fall. The story didn't have a grandiose scope, not saving the world, not saving Ashina, just helping the characters you cared about. I'm sad some people disliked the plot, I read that a lot here. I wonder if that will change when Vaati and the likes try to milk it with melodramatic Prepare to Cry videos.

lelā™Øļø

so how hard is sekiro dlc gonna be when just sword saint is easily more challenging than anything souls/bb dlc had to offer?

I did not expect someone to take it literally. Ofc theyĀ“re not unpredictable, nothing is in this game, but they are way less predictable than his spear attacks, mostly cause they come from bottom and grass hides em (talking about ph2&3, sword in 1 is easy to read)

I wish we see Tomoe related stuff.

Fucking this. The default controls are almost perfect, except for me changing crouch to CTRL and prosthetics to one of the extra mouse buttons on my Logitech G102.

With Sekiro, RE2Remake, DMC5 and Monster Hunter World all having excellent M+KB controls, I'm so happy to see Japanese companies all finally taking PC ports seriously.

Compare Sekiro's M+KB controls with Dark Souls 1's controls back during the PTD edition release.

This bitch ass fucker was way harder than Isshin.

Attached: 1554207092962m.jpg (1024x576, 138K)

>didnā€™t have a grandiose scope

The best ending is literally as grandiose as it gets, youā€™re going with Rice Lady (who has Kuro inside her) to China to find the homeland of the Divine Dragon and end the blessed blood of the Dragon for good

Itā€™s the only ending where Sekiro lives and the cycle doesnā€™t continue, since one ending is Sekiro becoming Shura, one is Sekiro becoming the new sculptor waiting for shinobi (and the divine dragon blood still existing in China), and one is Sekiro dead but Kuro travelling alone to find the end of Immortaility.

Either dlc or sequel, I can already picture a Tomoe fight being as memorable as Ludwig in Old Hunters DLC hnnnnngh

>Owl but with thrust and sweeps
no, it's the easy form of owl.

ā¤ļø

Attached: sqYfuQm.jpg (2078x3028, 1.02M)

>traveling with an immortal loli companion (perhaps soon to be lover)

best way to spend out the rest of your eternity

Attached: Shinobu-and-Araragi-monogatari-series-39837616-540-540.gif (540x540, 1.75M)

The ashina owl fight also has sweeps and thrusts retard. But the father version is twice as fast and hits three times harder. The double shuriken into slash attack was one shotting me in new game plus at max vitality.

>the ashina owl fight also has sweeps and thrusts retard
no it doesn't

Sekiro is faithful to his shota master.

I took it as just returning the Divine Dragon to his homeland where he belongs and thus end the connection Ashina had to the search for immortality. By "not having a grandiose scope" I meant that the story isn't about "sealing the Demon Lord" or saving the world or whatever. In Demon's Souls you're saving the world, in Dark Souls you're trying to save it, in Bloodborne you're fighting cosmic beings to save Yharnam from the hunt (this one is already smaller in scope but it's still larger than Sekiro's, since Yharnam is the whole setting of game). The Divine Dragon is pretty fragile in fact, it seems that he didn't even orchestrate the events of the game or anything like that.

>The ashina owl fight also has sweeps and thrusts
It really doesn't.

That slash attack is abnormally strong if it catches you dodging. I think this game may have some fuckery similar to Bloodborne's instability frames on rollcatches.

His shota master's soul is literally inside the girl.
I won't be surprised if the only way for Sekiro to see him again if he will become his father.

the main plot is so shit. all the shit happening on the sidelines is way more interesting but never elaborated upon

Attached: 103 Tea at the Treedome.avi_snapshot_08.34_[2015.02.09_12.14.57].jpg (512x384, 43K)

Oh I see what you mean, anyway, Rice Lady at first talks about just going back to the Dvine Dragonā€™s home, but at the very ending, doesnā€™t she talk about severing immortality in Kuroā€™s homeland?

>mods
>git gud

Attached: 1553263389984.jpg (597x597, 32K)

She kinda looks like she's already has a belly in the ending. It must be virgin conception.
She's also like a portable freezer now. So putting it in would just get your dick frostbitten.

>your face the final boss of Sekiro 2 is Asura

>Finally beat him last night
>Had the best sleep in the last few weeks
He was laughably easy in Ashina and I ate my words when I said the same thing before facing him in Hiarata Estate. That owl fire move looks more dangerous than it actually is since it's so easy to dodge.

>She kinda looks like she's already has a belly in the ending
Nah, it's just her dress. Kuro is inside the heart as shown by the same cinematic.

>implying Sekiroā€™s burning asura dick didnā€™t warm that cold hole

Wrong ending.

>I wonder if that will change when Vaati and the likes try to milk it with melodramatic Prepare to Cry videos.

Of course it will. 80% of Soulsfags are human weather vanes. It's so easy to get them to change their views on anything. Just have an e-celebrity tell them what to think.

I hope the DLC will actuaƶly feature the Underworld. It would be neat since it would allow you to fight Tomoe in her prime as well maybe meet other characters like Sculptors partner and shit.

The ending f the game hints at more God shenanigans, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised

Sekiro 2 when

Was anyone disappointed that the only primary weapon you get in Sekiro is Kusabimaru? The shinobi prosthetic felt weak and the mortal blade was barely used. I wanted to find a big fuckoff katana like the one owl has.

when he pulls out his gun

Attached: 1553732622336.png (160x156, 31K)

Do I get locked to an ending? I just defeated the second Owl fight and was also doing the quest for the Divine Child and curious if I get too far on either I won't be able to do the ending I want.

me too, let Sekiro touch the Black Blade before Genichiro gets it so that he can open a portal to the Underworld to find all kinds of Yokai and cool lore characters

God was messing with the story since the beginning and the time travel. But I'm not sure if there'd be enough material for a sequel, I think we'll get another DLC like Bloodborne's that answers a few more questions about the dragon's blood ending up in Japan.

Theres to much Shura going around in Sekiro so I wouldnt be surprised if Asura was responsible for forcing the divine dragon to depart its homeland.

I really wanted the Mortal Blade to be the main weapon after he acquired sadly itā€™s just there for finishers and a few special moves

The mortal blade is not supposed to be drawn.

Very good, Sekiro... HOWEVER.

Literally China folklore is perfect sequel material

Yeah I was disappointed that your primary weapon is limited, I was hoping for a little more variation like Ninja Gaiden has or even a bare fists fighting style. At the same time working the block and parry mechanics for that many weapons would be a nightmare in development.

SERIOUSLY WHEN THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO ATTACK OWL??

Yeah, but the Japanese might not have the same love for Chinese mythology as they do their own.

I just wanted one new outfit for NG+

>Has a semi automatic handgun

What the fuck was the point of all the combat skills besides ichimonji double?

Japan has imported 90% of their culture from ancient China.

>There isn't a single Tiddy Ninja in the entire game

Sekiro is alright but this is where it ultimately just falls apart. Shit like this is inexcusable.

Attached: 1446170477985.webm (800x450, 2.96M)

>When I am supposed to attack ____?
Always. If the enemy is blocking he's taking posture damage and not regenerating posture. If the enemy is deflecting he's going to give you an attack to deflect yourself in 0.1 seconds.

>dies 30 times first run
>doesn't even resurrect on ng+
man this game makes you git gud

Enemies can't interrupt them, just block and deflect the final hit. Unlike regular R1s. So it's guaranteed posture damage.

>a few

literally 1

You wouldn't attack your own father would you?

You canā€™t prove Sekiro hasnā€™t partially transformed to an asura near his dick

Miyazaki is a foot man not a titty man.

when heā€™s not attacking

Just got up to him and I canā€™t deal with it. Also how the fuck do you beat that other boss, yā€™all know the one.

Lady Butterfly exists dude

>didnā€™t unlock secret techniques that require two ultimate techniques

yikes

I don't get it i deflect his moves yet he still does ridiculous posture damage

latent skills and the monk skills are pretty useful

the rest is just fluff, much like Dark souls 3 boss weapons

>shura dick
A man who lost all reasons to fuck and now just rapes because of the pleasure the act itself gives him?

they really should have added the option to play as a kunoichi
i'm still hoping for it in the dlc, but it's not going to happen

run away and poke until his health has depleted a bunch, no use deflecting non stop in the beginning of the battle

Sounds like Rance.

See . You have to be constantly pressuring him.
Don't deflect the moves that do ridiculous posture damage to yourself, just dodge them. Particularly the jump attack and chasing slash after a shuriken toss.

Speaking of God shenanigans, I was really surprised that there was no pay-off for that Buddha scroll's warning at the start of Senpou Temple.

The voice on the scroll warns us about going forward and that we may lose our soul. I was thinking that this was one of those places that could teleport us to a secret area upon death like dying to the Bagmen in Bloodborne leads us to Unseen Village.

But nothing came of that in Sekiro. And that's the only time God ever intervenes in the game.

easy but boring way? keep at mid range, hold guard or dance and wait until his jump attack that leaves him open and double ichimonji his ass, the "fun" but hard way is to corner him and attack, attack, deflect, repeat but if you get unlucky he will 1 shoot you.

Just got the Shura ending. Why did Sekiro suddenly become an asshole and what the fuck even is a shura?

>The voice on the scroll
>But nothing came of that
user... that was the rice loli's voice.

Because he has nothing to love for but killing and violence
A shura is a spirit of rage and violence. You know, like Asuraā€™s wrath?

Was it? Damn, I didn't catch that.

If the DLC is set in the past like it's hinted at and you meet her when she was Milf Ninja I'll buy a second copy.

A shura is a chaotic evil person who kills for the lulz.
Sekiro became one because he still loved Kuro, but was forced (by the player) to obey the Iron Code. Losing his most precious person he lost his will to live, but not the will to kill.

>A shura is a spirit of rage and violence.
Not in Sekiro. The Sculptor failed to become a Shura and became a Demon of Hate instead. Mostly hate for himself and his own bloody past probably.
Shura on the other hand is a killing machine for whom even hate is too complex of an emotion. They just kill for the sake of killing, nothing more.

Attached: ladybutterfly.jpg (1079x1100, 376K)

Thatā€™s because the sculptor was no longer a violent person
All sekiro knows is how to kill and to protect his master. If he has no master, he loses the only thing connecting him to humanity and becomes a demon of wrath and violence, a Shura

Treat him like a Dark Souls boss, i.e. always stay up close and hug his crotch. Only block his stomp and headsmash. When he does his perilous grab/rush, just jump. When he does his perilous AOE jump, just run slightly away from him so you can grapple and get in a few hits. If you're far away, bait a fireball throw and run towards him after. In phase 2, when he does the fire slam, run forward-left and jump right as his hand hits the ground, allowing you to grapple. In phase 3, he will follow up his perilous grab/rush with another perilous swipe, so jump right when you see it.

>Lady butterfly, but stronger
Please, no she was already too hard as an old lady....

According to the battle memories she trained sekiro after owl took him in. Could be interesting to see her in her younger days.

>they wouldnā€™t fuck old Lady Butterfly
pussies and secondaries, all of you. Puppies

Oh god, thank you

Again, I don't see how wrath and violence come into the picture.
Shinobi are trained to be empty of emotions and desires other than to serve their chosen master. Killing is their profession, not their passion. A shinobi left without a master kills not out of hate, but out of habit, and eventually out of fun they get from the process of killing. That's the opposite of wrath.

Thanks man, I only got halfway through phase two before giving up. Iā€™ll have another crack at it. You reckon heā€™s harder or easier than final boss?

Wrath as in pursuing destruction above all else. Not as a lust for violence but as an unshakeable preference for it. All Sekiro knows is violence and serving his Lord. Without his lord, all that is left is the violence. Choosing the Shura ending means turning your back on Kuro, and turning your back on everything that isnā€™t violence

Attached: 1548291972151.jpg (680x653, 74K)

>is parryable

>gitgud
>doesn't even know how to parry

Still wish the game had a late-game skill that allowed you to reflect projectiles with a perfect deflect
>Reflecting Ishins entire shotgun blast back at him

Attached: 1502574586687.jpg (480x373, 20K)

Once you have a full understanding of his moveset and telegraphs, he becomes a cakewalk. No real need for frame-perfect parrying, just wail, block, and dodge.

>Wrath
You're thinking Carnage.

I honestly thought that you had to R1 projectiles because the loading screen tip was so vague.

Redirecting the lightning in phase 3 is pretty hella fucking epic though

unrelated but
>loading screen keeps telling me about tearing armor off enemies using the spear
>never find any (figured out who they were later)
>get to ROBERTO
>keep trying to spear him and tear off his armor

>didn't pander to horny incels
Based Miyazaki

There's only 1 skill that uses the Mortal Blade in the game.

Most of the tips seem pretty much bullshit

Attached: 1538835514561.png (552x688, 358K)

>TFW hosts would just run to the bonfire like a bitch when their phantoms die.

The state of DS3 hosts.

It's great having these active threads running, but I miss the amount of fan content people were making when Demons' Souls and Dark Souls came out.

Attached: Sekiro corrupted Monk MenasLG.jpg (1186x674, 155K)

I'm not controller

Those games were released earlier in nipland, which gave fans time to create OC until the western releases.

>shinobi prosthetic felt weak
Imagine being this stupid.
this is the average person who had any difficult with this game.
The shinobi prosphetics are broken to the point I ended up not using them in fights I found fun because I know I could just fuck the enemy over if I felt like it thanks to shinobi prosthetics

>DUDE IMMORTALITY CENTIPEDES
How is anyone supposed to follow this lore

>implying his custom made western full plate is "ill-fitting"
Get out

You can deflect projectiles to reduce the posture damage that you receive, but you canā€™t reflect them back. That wouldā€™ve been interesting but maybe too easy.

If you know how to use them enemies become almost a non issue. On top of that, because of the parry mechanic this seems like the easiest of all Fromsoft games to play through without leveling up, upgrading your gear or even healing.

>only has limited uses
Its fucking trash.

it just seemed to make sense as there was no way for me to damage him.

Model swapping Sekiro to Emma when, I want to play as the gentle blade

I'm surprised theres not more weapons considering enemies have a fair amount of movesets for spears and other weapons.

Fuck that, let me play as Armored Knight so at least get the glimpse of what the game could have been outside of a weeb setting

Why the fuck is this guy the last boss.

That already exists. Its called dark souls.

You need to be a bit familiar with Japanese folklore for certain things to make sense.

yokai.com/oomukade/

Woah

yeah, you can only use it to kill atleast a whole bar by throwing them at the boss without any thoughts, and that's without using the shishiman warrior dagger.

Not him but, for me, Sword Saint is still the hardest boss because deflecting his moves are the hardest to time. However, you canā€™t really compare them either since you approach both bosses in completely different manners. With enough practice, every boss becomes pretty easy. Itā€™s just the later NG+ difficulties that disallow for more mistakes as the damage increases.

>*throws you are controller*

Attached: (You) tried.png (600x570, 124K)

So, how hard did they have to hold themselves back to not give him the moonlight greatsword?

Attached: sekiro-divine-dragon-1212x682.jpg (1212x682, 62K)

imagine being this new

>tfw finally won with three lightning reversals in a row
FUCK YOU GRANDPA

How do i take off isshins health bar with the prosthetic?

Your so dumb

They symbolize stagnation and corruption. The Fpuntainhead Lake where all the water gathers is disgusting. Theres Headless, rotting corpse of a giant Carp and worms/slugs and probably centipedes breeding there too which then proceed to grow inside the body of anyone people that are unlucky to drink water that might have gotten eggs in it.

He's the guy in the opening cut scene who overthrew the country to begin with.

Based retard

Is this the closest analogue to it in the game? I've heard there's a Kingsfield reference somewhere in the game too. Also loved the divine dragon's design.

Not. MS doesn't belong in this game.

Attached: 54678348956.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

nah it will the chink emperor aka a true dragon from heaven unlike like the weak ass boy from nipland

Attached: 220px-TangTaizong.jpg (220x471, 28K)

Why is the music so dull in Sekiro?

Well, did it belong in Bloodborne?

Yeah, since horsefuck used it.

Attached: 76687567.png (784x144, 24K)

Save your dried fingers for phase 3

Block donā€™t deflect

>First of all, we want to make it clear that ā€“ we have this reputation for featuring the Moonlight Greatsword and things like that in our games ā€“ we donā€™t want this to feel like too much of a bind. Weā€™re creating this new IP and this new world. We donā€™t want to feel like weā€™re beating a dead horse or just going to put it out for the sake of it or just going to cram it into the lore in some way. It kind of puts restrictions on us, so we are not featuring the Moonlight Greatsword this time.

What's the story behind that?

I think thats just authentic japanese music. Niohs only memorable tracks are semi-western.

shuriken when he goes for leaps
umbrella gun run

You should be scared

The tools are basically broken for specific situations. If youā€™re being ganged up on then try to lure all the enemies close together, then hit them with a charged Flamevent. The Burn will go a long way to help, even if you have to burn them multiple times. Firecrackers are also free openings for you do to whatever you want, and it covers a very wide area. Most of the tools, however, are just kind of whatever. Like, in a 1v1, is see no reason to use Lazulite Axe over Ichimonji, or to use L. Axe over Flamevent against groups. A lot of the tools obsolete each other or are meant only for specific enemies.

did you play bloodborne

The Divine Dragon boss fight is cool as fuck

>They make you fight a chained ogre indoors
I mean by that point you have a shitton of health and damage but still, making you fight literally anything indoors in this game is retarded because of the camera

Still, you gotta admit, if they had put it anywhere, that would've been the perfect opportunity.

Yes, thoroughly

>shuriken on isshin leaps
Why would you do that when punishing with basic R1s does more damage?

>We don't want to feel like we're beating a dead horse
kek

Thatā€™s the Faith variant of the MLGS, the Thundercloud Greatsword

We will probably fight Yamato Takeru in DLC and Kusanagi is a perfect opportunity for them to fit in a totally-not-mlgs

I thought at some point you'd go up to the top of the tower where you fight Genichiro which is "bathed in moonlight" and someone would harness the power of the moon in their sword and defeating them would give it to you as a combat art or something. But nope and I'm not bothered by it either really.

NIGGA DEY ALL CHINESE

I mean during the leap itself not after

THE ENTIRE ASHINNA FAMILY ARE COMPLETE JOBBERS

Old man >>>>Sword (Gun) Saint > Genichiro

Last two are trivialized by lightning counter

Explain Hirata Estate and how it fits into the lore
You can't

Attached: 1430978964212.jpg (400x425, 37K)

The only true evil Vs good final boss in the series I'd say is Manus

LSoM started off as a faith weapon, zoomer.

once vaati makes a video about why its good I'll decide its shit

Isshin probably thought you didnt read the scroll in the Dojo.

Ancient gift from mainland China to a Yamato in Japan around the second century AD, possibly made by Koreans because of the tree branch style of the sword. It further enforces the idea that the dragon's blood came from China.

i thought the ost was great.

It's where Kuro's folks abandoned him so noone exploits his blood. He was adopted by the Hirata family, unfortunately the Ashinna found out.

don't use it
the very concept of lighting parry is retarded anyway, should've just been a final boss ish hard to dodge and punishing super powerful attack.

No one played Kingsfield

As if I care to live up to your faggot standards

I hope we get to meet Dogen or Tomoe in a DLC

I took Manos to be more of a chaotic force of nature.

Go watch porn faggot

>tfw first killed isshin with 13 vitality and 7 attack
feels good, but at the same time it ends up feeling like artificial difficult because your posture bar just feels completely even with a perfect deflect string

Yuka Kitamura wasn't allowed creative freedom. Every track she made was rejected in favor of more "traditional Japanese music "
Out of all Fromsoftware titles, Sekiro easily has the worst OST. Game feels better with it off

I did it bros not even the fps drops could stop me of defeating Genichiro

Attached: 1552333466763.jpg (636x612, 117K)

DeS was faith too.

its a time loop.

that's pushing it, there were some good musics, Isshin and Owl's ones were okay.

I'm talking about how in game, you're somehow there in the present and in the past, and stuff you do there somehow carries over to in the present time. Like how the Carp Pot guy gives you a quest item because of what you did in the present

If you pay attention it shows the conflicting forces within the country taking desperate measures to secure themselves against their neighboring enemies. They wanted immortality to fight off the invading armies because they lacked the means to do so with conventional contemporary Japanese warfare.

Everyone just used the falchion and the uchi in DeS

>not playing the game in a way that looks cool
MGLS is cool and shadowfall is mlg pro when it works out like it did in that webm.

Where is rice loli getting the rice from?

Recommendations like this are silly because you can always reduce the game further each time someone found something easy.

Buddha shenanigans combined with the usual "memories and time travel are interchangeable".

Are we about to get an even more kino China DLC or sequel

Attached: 814380_20190328204231_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.62M)

No one tell him

Attached: 604.png (381x205, 22K)

Rather have an Interior Ministry DLC tbhq

Attached: 1542558721753.jpg (2000x1454, 289K)

Its her blood. She gets anemic if you eat to much.

>when the commie ninjas arrive and they completely mop the floor with every single ashina soldier

Attached: 1553574642781.jpg (599x357, 24K)

Time is something something in lordran

Well done.

>those giants that were staying around crying

>seeing two generic ashina mooks take down one of the red killers
felt proud of them desu
and they gave me 690 exp when they're only worth 3 too.

>found game ballbusting hard first playthrough
>found game pathetically easy next playthrough

Anyone else? Does this game just have a high skill floor but low skill ceiling?

Her divine blood lets her grow things

Why is her blood so delicious and nutritious tho?

You just genuinely got good. I remember thinking that Genichiro was literally impossible, but after finishing the game I can beat him blindfolded.

Because sheā€™s just that sweet

She poops from her hands.

That was genichiro idea, because ashina already lost its pride at this time.
Owl got completely torn by this new power and even killed his 'son' to grab kuro for himself

>missing left arm
vaati what does this imply

So does Divine Loli have centipedes inside her tummy?

It feels like a lot of the jumps (regular jump, high monk, etc) have iframes at the start, though maybe it's just the big vertical boost coupled with precise hitboxes.

No, sheā€™s like Kuro
she has Sekiroā€™s cummy in her tummy

What does the bell demon do exactly? I'm stacking it with kuro's charm this run.

Probably something like the Old Hunters DLC, a conventional temple followed by mystic realm settings, maybe a glance at Nirvana where the dragons reside. Although following that path to resolution, returning the dragon to its home should be a peaceful journey, unless Asura plays some part in corrupting the peace. We don't have too many loose ends though, all I'm left wonder is what happened to the Sculptor's old shinobi partner and why did Owl and Lady Butterfly betray their charges?

For the most part, you progress through the game only after properly beating the boss so beating them a second time comes easily. There's also the fact that you keep all 10 of your gourd heal charges though so I suppose NG+ is somewhat easier in that regard.

Guardian Ape ate the partner. You find his finger in the Apes butt.

It's just like any other souls game
You start off with little options of what to do and low potions
You end up with way too much potions, and a huge arsenal of things that will absolutely demolish certain bosses.
it's not as much of skill but just not being retarded and actually using the stuff the game gave you.

I felt pretty bad for them, got the impression that they were forced into military service for being naturally big and strong but didn't want to kill anyone.

I certainly hope you get better at a PvE game you spent hours on.

Enemies deal more damage but have better drop rates. Keep it on for an entire NG+ run and you'll be swimming in materials and candy.

I'm betting the "west" mentioned to in the homecoming ending is referring to either China or Korea, then.

In the caqui item description (dunno how it is in english) it says caqui restores blood, and blood is used to produce rice. So i guess she drains her own essence to produce rice to feed her gratefull believers.

Can anyone explain why the hell Ishin was inside Genichiro when the dude was suposed to be dead ? I don't remember the game ever implying that was possible

What do you think the candy is made out of?

Owl and Butterfly got in a fight because Butterfy wanted to teach Sekiro about the birds and the bees but Owl wanted Sekiro to only think about the iron code and kuro.
In other words, Owl wanted Sekiro to be autistic and gay and Lady wanted Sekiro to fuck her butt er fly

Is it worth $60? I've heard it doesn't have a lot of replay value.šŸ™

Black mortal blade that Genichiro had summons a portal to the underworld and he was the vessel. They foreshadow it a little by having a lore text in a chest near Isshin and having an eavesdrop opportunity but it still comes off as kind of an asspull.

Genichiro sacrificed himself using the black Mortal Blade to revive Isshin

I thought it was obvious that it's China

In souls i can still die to gael or midir
In sekiro the boss is solved, each play through is 100% identical.

I don't completely believe that, I'd accept that the ape bit off the prosthetic arm and the partner got away.

Just got onto NG+ is it advisable to give back Kuro's charm or will I get absolutely fucked?

Didn't notice this. At 35%, the result of an hard fight? Maybe against the one that started kuro's bloodline? Being immortal doesn't imply you can't lost part of your body.
At 1%, maybe it's a shura, but I doubt the fact of cutting a shura arm is a longtime habit/knowledge (dragon looks old as fuck).

Not vaati btw, I'm the other one.

Attached: Black Scroll.png (311x610, 129K)

Menstrual blood and cum

Genichiro used the blade to turn his body into a gate to the Underworld.

The dragon is holding a Korean sword, but looking further it might hold Chinese origin, so you're probably right.

I know of a certain game recently released that's pathetically easy no matter what playthrough you're at.

Both the sulptor and his partner are said to train in the valley. Later on you find the finger which belonged to the partner..inside the monkey. I asume the monkey got him/her and ate it Attack on Titan style.

Theres a giant blade stuck in the Apes head which is probably either from the fisher or Sculptor.

Sekiro is a Digimon and he digivolve s into the sculptor and then the Dragon.
The Demon of Hatred is his version of Skullgreymon

I think it has something to do with Owl cutting a branch from the tree

I see, I do remember getting that text, never saw any of those eavesdrop dialogues, from what I looked around I got the normal ending, time to go for the rest.

All it does is add chip damage when you block instead of deflecting.
You take 50% of the vitality damage you'd take from tanking the attack head-on.

Which one? RE2?

>huge mountains everywhere with big temples
I thought it was a tibetan thing. Does japan really have these kind of temples? Looks pretty flat to me.

What happened to the other mortal blade? Did they just leave it in the grass?

Could Sekiro kill William?

Attached: 1529108535510.jpg (1920x1351, 661K)

Best example of mortality is probably the ape, even with its head cut off the centipede kept it going. This is a different immortality to the dragon's blood though.

The thing is that shinobi prosthetics and combat arts are basically guaranteed damage with no real threat

One is immortal, the other is white.

both of them are immortal

Why would the sculptor want to kill the monkey? He says he used the monkeys to get stronger. Why would he want a white lotus without the aromatic branch the Owl owns?

Kuro's charm, set limitations like people do for dork souls like not using items/prosthetics/prayerbeads/attack+.

Technically William is also immortal.

>infinite stamina
>ability to block
>stealth, grappling hook, and trickarm
>can jump
doesn't stand a ghost of a chance

>died to butterfly for over 2 hours
>finally kill her
>every other boss dies in 1st or 2nd try
Butterfly is From Software best first boss ever. She single handedly taught me how to play Sekiro right and proper.
Even SS Ishin was a pushover

Really, hard? Interesting and kino yes but hard?

What are the different endings? I killed some snakes and fed them to a little girl who gave me frosty water and then she turned the little boy into glowing red in her heart to journey to the west but that seemed nonstandard.

Apparently for one you have to eavesdrop but I don't remember ever seeing prompts for those characters.

Japan's got varied geography, being a collection of volcanic islands. You can find vast planes and steep mountains.

Attached: Japanese topography.png (850x567, 102K)

that's the good ending

Why would the water flowing from divine palace be the same in sunken valley and mibu? If the water holds eggs of worms, why aren't small monkeys immortal ?

Its kinda funny how small Japan actually is

*blocks youā€™re dick with her feet*

Attached: 462D6F69-9F84-491B-B7C1-DC64120FBD17.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

The water at Guardian Apes hole is from Fountainhead. The flower description says so and the giant carp ends up there if you do the Pot Noble quest

Returned - Loli kills Kuro and you manipulates you to travel west.

Purification - You free Kuro of his curse at the cost of your life.

Immortal Severance - You end the Dragon Blood lineage by killing Kuro

Shura - You are consumed with bloodlust, equipped with Mortal Blade and Black Mortal Blade you tear the world asunder killing all who stand in your path.

Kuro lives only in purified ending, thus thats my true ending.

Is that what Eileen from BB looked under the mask

Probably

>1km high at best
Mate, I've the mount blanc here in france. As I said japan is way flatter than this. But i guess that huge mountains sounds romantic.

>Shura - You are consumed with bloodlust, equipped with Mortal Blade and Black Mortal Blade you tear the world asunder killing all who stand in your path.
Seems like the best ending for me.

Attached: 1537333322202.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>have only 4 confetti left but want to kill Headless
>spend half an hour dry training with him to learn his moveset/counter timing
>get fucking garbage version of Ako's sugar I already have 40+ of for beating him

t-thanks

Yep, and most of its land is terrible for farming, which led to all the resource wars.

They could've made that specific fan art based on the gameplay footage released before launch.
In it they were fighting corrupted monk.

are you retarded

And no monkey drink this water except the guardian? The ape waifu don't drink it too?

Where can I farm the dokan sugars? Like these dudes

You can farm divine confetti from the blue guys in Ashina upper castle section, just pop that one item that boosts item discovery and make a few rounds then rest repeat.

Attached: 1429264884045.jpg (313x254, 56K)

Their entire story is tragic. The ape got centipided and was forced to see her eventually die. Now he's guarding the flower in her memory.

Its eggs. You probably need to be really unlucky to get a centipide as seen with Hanbei and Genichiro.

But who was the other ape that helps him later

I canā€™t speak for high monk, but regular jumps do indeed have iframes

I like you dude.

Headcanon says his son.

I've seen people calling it the ape wife but now that I think about it it's never specifically mebtio

>mfw the fucking mosh pit of monkeys

Attached: F293B2BC-5BEE-4FB1-89F2-7E0B32BA663F.jpg (480x342, 19K)

The memory of lmao2ape says his wife died.

Attached: ape fight club.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Yes, Japan is very mountainous due to it being an archipelago, and has shit loads of temples

Mentioned*
I know, I'm saying that people refer to the brown ape as the wide when it's never stated in the game that it's actually his wife you fight

god sheā€™s so fucking cool

>finger whistle
B A T T L E R O Y A L E

I think High Monk has them too, I have gotten so many crutch dodges with it.

>Emma the gentle blade
>One of her attacks involves her brutally suplexing you
Lol?

so how the fuck did the giant carp just end up at the great apes sex dungeon?

The blade is gentle, not her

>*pulls out a glock in the middle of a sword fight*

Y-yeah dude, not very honoraburu, was it

The pools flow deep at the Guardian Apes hole. The waterfall is connected to Fountainhead.

Guardian apes place is where all the water from above flows down to, so mr carp got washed down after he ded

Remember what he said about the ashina style

The Ashina fighting style is essentially being a chad and saying ā€œfuck honor, this is life or deathā€

Thats the Ashina Style, anything goes which is why he uses Way of Tomoe while the dumb successors call it heretical.

Hesitation is defeat.

>brings both a gun and a halberd to a sword fight
absolutely fucking BASED

You can pretty much cheese the last two phases just by baiting out his slam + dash and then going in for an attack

A japanese man that doesn't care about honor is the most dangerous

killed sculptors partner and probably ate her too

It's bigger than Germany.

A shinobi should know the difference between Honor and Victory

Why is everyone so hung up on Isshin bringing a spear and a gun to a sword fight? Sekiro brought a grappling hook, a fan, an umbrella, a spear, an axe, a flamethrower, throwing stars, a poison dagger, a magic feather, a shit ton of pocket sand, a bunch of rocks, candy, rice, a gourd, and two swords to a sword fight.

>cheesing
Why would you make a fight lame just so you can say you beat it.

he's a sword saint

Canon sekiro only used his sword and skills. Pyromaniac sekiro is a non-canon bitch.

Ninjas aren't supposed to play fair.

his title is ā€œsword saintā€

Just beat isshin after 8 hours. First souls game i will never play again.

He didnt name himself.

>spear cleave to kill them all at once

Attached: 1454199526179.png (557x605, 14K)

I don't think anyone actually cares that he has a gun, it's just a very memorable moment from that fight that you'd just never expect, same reason why rape ape is such a popular boss

Seems like he beat you

very late reply but thanks

Good lord this game feels amazing with 144hz screen and fps. So responsive, and it feels like playing in slow motion, you can reactively deflect almost anything.

Feelsbad for you consolebros

Attached: 1549928490848.jpg (588x348, 60K)

>Isshin was totally chill with you from the beginning
>Gave you the name Sekiro and shared some sake
>Isshin Sword Saint
>Alright sekiro i'm going to fucking kill you now

I wish we got to know more about the Way of Tomoe. I mean, how the fuck does that work? Genichiro had electricity scars all over his body, but Isshin seemed to not have those.
Hope it's DLC

whatā€™s your point? his title is sword saint so people expected him to use a sword, and had their expectations subverted when he pulled out a spear and a gun. thatā€™s why they take particular note of it. is that clear enough for your tiny monkey brain? do you understand now?

>BLOODBORNE ON PC FUCKING WHEN

I'm so sick of 30 fps*

*15 when fighting paarl or logarius

Attached: 1506330630975.jpg (500x500, 20K)

based

I think the scars come from the waters. He's slowly starting to look like Hanbei.

Attached: hhmh.jpg (900x506, 39K)

if i came back from the dead out of some jobbers neck i'd be bloodlusted too

Only smoothbrains found it surprising just because he was called Sword Saint when his entire style is anything goes.

Guarantee there is not a person ITT who didn't die to him more than they killed him buddy.

Say what you willl about this game, but if lightning reversal isn't the coolest fucking mechanic

Attached: fjnme5vzjo1z.jpg (513x307, 41K)

eight. hours.

Not a minute of it was fun.

>son opens a portal in his own body and dies so you can take over and save the country
>not fighting whoever is in the way
Isshin didn't dislike you but he was willing enough to fight you considering the situation

I want to FUCK rice loli.

imagine if you could lightning reversal gael

maybe you just suck shit lol

I guess so. I don't play these types of games outside of souls and i don't tend to first time bosses but ive completed bloodborne and dark souls 3 without major issues like isshin.

Where did Genichiro get that black blade from anyway?

Also, why didnt he just grab the first mortal blade? He had plenty of time before Sekiro gets his ass around and starts slaughtering everyone in the castle. Genichiro cant be killed right, so dying from drawing the mortal blade wouldnt be a big deal, and that sword would be helpful in defending Ashina I imagine

Attached: comment_ZuT8cvYRbJl6O5v51ItskmBI6RJGdXtu.jpg (429x410, 58K)

Imagine warming her cold body with your hot load.

>HOW MY BLOOD BOILS!
>FACE ME SEKIRO!!
*pulls out a glock*
This game is a fucking masterpiece.

>looking up sekiro cutscenes
>sekiro isshin _____
>most searched term is cheese
youtube.com/watch?v=OTfTwSCSHIg
Why do people cheese single player games for real.

ISSHIN = TENGU?
ITS JUST A GAY THEORY

Attached: 20190329173722_1.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>Genichiro cant be killed right, so dying from drawing the mortal blade wouldnt be a big deal, and that sword would be helpful in defending Ashina I imagine
And also him having it means noone can kill him with it, and they knew it was there since its Isshin himself that tells Sekiro where to get it

>Masanaga the spear bearer
>uses a sword.

Attached: 1547153202079.gif (200x200, 699K)

who fucking cares? stop overanalyzing everything you fucking sperg

How would a blade that kills immortals help in defending Ashina from non immortal enemies?
Him picking the portal one to summon Isshin on his prime seems like a far more reasonable choice and he just did that once it was certain Kuro was never going to come around.

a spear bearer is someone who carries their masterā€™s spear for them, they donā€™t use it themselves

Gehrman > Isshin Sword Saint > SoC > Gwyn > Nashandra

Amazing.

I hope we will fight Robert in the DLC

How did such a good dad raise such a miserable son?

Attached: sekiro-great-shinobi-owl[1].jpg (1000x563, 76K)

Roberto is just a little boy

Because he was an asshole who insisted his son follow rules that he didnā€™t

slave knight gael > gehrmann = isshin > gwyn > SoC >>>>>> dog shit > nashandra shaneequa lafonda

Maybe that's why phases 2 and 3 are so much easier

>Owl fight in ashina castle
>lol im gonna curse u so u cant heal what now faggot
>Owl fight in estate
>Lol im just gonna kill you in 2 hits eat shit pussy

Well for one thing he cant know that none of the dudes invading Ashina like Owl dont have a centipede up their ass too

And also I'd rather not leave the only thing that can kill me unprotected in some rice lolis pleasure house

Still can't beat isshin lads. Last played 2 days ago when i quit after genichiro began to wreck me as i was raging.

What was even with Owl anyway?
He tells you to always follow your master's order, but he doesn't seem like he had a master, and it also seems like he could just lead all the shinobis out there like he was the leader of the whole thing.
And if he wanted the dragon heritage, why the fuck did he assign you to the divine heir? how stupid is this old fuck.

"The Master" carries a unique scent that the Pot Noble smells on you, He then assumes you've met "The Master" and therefore gives you the quest item.
And if this "Master" is an eternally living carp you'd assume that any of the Fountainhead Nobles knows his scent.

Attached: mario sittin.jpg (196x197, 7K)

Nigga stabbed me in Hirata. Fuck him.

Attached: 1381173677387.jpg (760x500, 109K)

Souls' bosses are only hard if you intentionally gimp yourself

not talking about difficulty

centipedes was on their side and getting the only other source of immortality to your group probably had priority over the source of killing immortality

test

>dlc bosses from ds3
>base game bosses from everything else

Nigger either compare everything including all DLCs or just base bosses.

the fuck is a long armed centipede giraffe
why did he just parry himself to death

Okay, I'm satisfied with this explanation. Good job.

Attached: 1444235013118.jpg (419x419, 33K)

New game +7
Demon bell curse
Kuro charm debuff
Base attack power and vitality
No prosthetic upgrades
No skill tree abilities
All bosses must be beaten

The true Sekiro starts here.

Gael was a last boss, though, unlike orphan of kos and the other games dlc bosses that didn't have that much importance

The boss difficulty can be all over the place. Especially demon and isshin at the end. They're such a spike to levels never seen in games before.

How does isshin compare to orphan? I've beaten the latter but it was hard beyond belief.

gael was the final boss of the series

>Invents and spreads the Ashine sword style
>The original style is very regular Kendo type stuff
>Realize that "This basic ass style wont work for warfare"
>The usual style has now been cemented into the culture of Ashina and the regular public wont change easily
>Re-invent his own insight into his style for it to be all about victory
>He even tells you this when he gives you the scroll on the ashina style
>Becomes old and frail but keeps learning new ways of war
>Dies my tripping over his own feet like a fucking idiot bastard
>Gets to come back again with all his memories, techniques and physique of his Prime
It's a fitting title for what he was called in his prime of his past.

Attached: c0e7b1e8da1e82b91191a0d7a8d2d8b1.png (306x615, 132K)

the games are fundamentally different and canā€™t be compared. could be easier for you, could be harder. just depends on how much of a grasp you have on the mechanics

FROM has had cute ninjas before.

Attached: Kagura.jpg (600x848, 62K)

many of the bosses are on trick ponies that basically tell you ā€œlearn how to counter or just quit the gameā€. theyā€™re mostly just lessons to force you to git gud at a specific mechanic which you can then bring to other enemies

Does the game scaling cap out at the seventh new game plus or something?

did this too, but it was only the first in the fight

Unironically it was isshin who taught me how to play the game.

Yes. Just like all the souls games.

Ok which did you find harder dweeb?

I think you were supposed to die, then the divine heir would have to choose Owl as his shinobi.

They only ported/made a PSP version for Wrath of Heaven. K2/Acquire built the Tenchu series, From mostly only published the games in Japan while Activision did it everywhere else.

Has anyone else got the steam fuck session with Emma ending yet? I was really surprised when i had to time slaps to her fat ass as parries or else you finish too early. Second phase boobs in face was something else.