How the fuck do people think these edgy faggots are better than the ncr?

how the fuck do people think these edgy faggots are better than the ncr?

Attached: LegionEmblem.png (2000x2000, 84K)

Because that one guy said the roads are safe in leagon tratroyv and the radors are all m

because living in rome 2.0 would be great

Based strokeanon

If Caesar had some fucking foresight and had someone he could reliably pass leadership onto instead of having a war god as his second in command the legion would have a decent long term chance but they're done once the old man dies

In the context of the fallout world there's some sense to it. Entities like House and NCR, seeking to recreate the old world, might just end up pulling the same shit. Caesar is essentially trying to build something more suited for the harsher post-nuke world.

one guy shitposts in favour of them to stir up shit, nobody else actually takes them seriously

house, yes man seem to get the most actual support, with ncr close second

Because there's a lot of literally nazis here.

The literally nazis support house/yesman, and stop trying to make new vegas threads political

beacuse they none degenerates. something a degenerate like yourself would never understand.

literal nazis don't integrate outside groups into their society

Based and bonce roncedpilled

To thrive in a harsh wasteland you need an equally harsh government

Legion land is said to be completely free of bandits, raiders, gangs, and the trade routes are well-patrolled

politically illiterate(ly)

Anti ncr would be that its this ineffective beurocracy that's only going to repeat the past. Legions goal is to start over from scratch. So they essentially forbid using the old world tech so that future generation will go on to make their own tech that works in the new world.

House is trying build something new that hasn’t been tried. He just doesn’t have the resources without the chip which gives the big dilemma.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: 1523117758055.png (800x734, 311K)

>be me
>live in Colorado
>0 (zero) banditry
>no drugs
>minimal crime
>meanwhile in NCR territory
>literally (LITERALLY) get raped to death by meth fiends trying to walk to the next town over, need an armed guard to survive going to the outhouse to take a shit
>but at least I have freedoms

gee user I wonder

Attached: 1553876204881.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

>So they essentially forbid using the old world tech
except they use it all the time. 75% of Legion warriors you fight will be using some variant of old world technology and Caesar uses the autodoc and a power fist

Attached: DwV5fSJWoAAR9GU.jpg (293x350, 31K)

see , all the Strasserites dream of having an irl mr house

stfu nerd bitch hahahahahahahaaja

Attached: confessions.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Edgelords think they're the chads who gets the slave pussies even though they'd have a far higher chance of being some guy's boipucci cocksleeve

I like boon so I pick ncr but I hate the higher ups

Attached: 1523342-boonegb.jpg (459x640, 35K)

(zero) banditry
Legion are bandits
>legion decide they want your house
>legion now have your house

same goes for all governments that maintain a monopoly on force you little fag, fact of the matter remains that Legion territory is peaceful and orderly and NCR administered territory is Mad Max bullshit

>better than the ncr?
you could have at least said Mr House

NCR *outlier administered territory, the interior of the NCR is nothing like NV. I mean they don't even officially control the Nevada

Boneyard is still pretty shitty

Huh

>literally trying to rebuild the roman empire
>not trying to rebuild old shit

bro are you STOOPID?

I fucking love El Torito!

Because they nail degenerates like you on a cross

Feel like people are really exaggerating the NCR bandit problem. There are highway brigands and shit because NCR is so overextended but the real problem for the average farmer is the corrupt brahmin and water barons monopolizing everything.
Still better then being a slave in a state which actively avoids culture and progress of any kind, unlike the actual Romans who did wonders for progressing technology and culture. A legion ending also guarantees anarchy once Caesar dies and the legion goes back to being the raging tribal savages they are.

Anyways House is the only real option disregarding the possibility of a highly reformed NCR.

he mimics it bro but the legion is barely anything like the romans in practice