Can a woman be in love with two men at the same time?

Can a woman be in love with two men at the same time?

Attached: 63B42382-9FF8-41F4-88DB-624ED4A128FA.jpg (1024x1011, 54K)

She wants to fuck wolf and genichiro right? Thirsty ass bitch

>She wants to fuck wolf
Nothing indicates this.

She recalls an encounter they had of her having to treat his wounds. That's enough for people saying that she likes Genichiro just because she remembers where he trained.

Why does Sekiro ask her about her swordmanship? I don't think anything indicating that she knows how to sword happened at that point.

cut content that they left in

same reason the emerald herald goes on long tangents about shit that was long cut from the game

It's the same way one can tell if someone does sports or stays in their room 70% of the time and just jerks off.

Isnt emma a war slave? Probably wants to scratch the itch for a while now. Imagine the number of dicks she has taken

>Can a woman be in love
No, not really

No, she's a war orphan. As young as Wolf was when he was alone on the battlefield as a child when Owl found him

Can a man be in love with his master?

Attached: 1554137790033.jpg (846x1200, 108K)

>Isnt emma a war slave?
No

This game has weirdly have lots ot cut content. It doesn't fully explain why Sekiro loses his memory or why Owl decides to betray him. It's either cut or they didn't bother to place it in since Miyazaki.

From which family?

She's just a fucking orphan. IIRC Isshin tells you this.

Get out of here with your cuck fetishes you discord freak

Emma herself says it when you give her a sake, I forgot which. She was saved by an ape.

>accepts sake from men
She's """""in love""""" with a lot of men if you really look at it.

Ah, my bad. I knew someone did say she was just an orphan though.

Get your hoooah fantasies outta here

>She was saved by an ape.

She was saved by Sculptor, if you give him the right sake he tells you the story

Cute!

that could have been the sculptor too

He can tell by the way she carries herself.