It is now april second and we still have no info on Joker, who supposedly releases this month

It is now april second and we still have no info on Joker, who supposedly releases this month

Attached: D3FvSY6XcAIvuBJ.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Don’t worry. Just have patience.

>Everyone said Joker will be revealed on the 1st because of April FOOLS day...he wasn't

guys...I can't take this anymore...why would you lie to me...

Attached: 1472782853800.jpg (700x700, 68K)

mr. bones

My dad works for Sora limited, I've hacked this exclusive Joker trailer out of his work computer while trying to find his hidden stash of nude models for the entire roster.

Attached: Joker.webm (768x432, 1.76M)

That’s probably not even a thing in japan

Soon...

It wasnt really a hard fact so much as it was a desperate hope for Nintendo to be at all aware of what people are expecting

Persona 5 Switch just got a official website, we will get a direct sometime before April 25th

If this post ends in a 5 then Joker will be released within a week

>Sometime before

I HATE THIS SHIT
WE SHOULDVE HAD A CONCRETE DATE MONTHS AGO

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY STAGE BUILDER, SAKURAI?

Attached: 1522131869338.png (419x310, 104K)

It'll be smash 4 level, my man.
Dont get your hopes up

Yeah you're probably right. Stage Builder would make Ultimate nearly perfect for me, but it's too good to be true.

Yeah it is, and most of the time it's cool stuff you want to see but will never happen instead of just silly jokes

I think it is kinda obvious the Stage Builder is gonna be a thing in 3.0...

Attached: 1533227948307.png (614x471, 178K)

He’s been revealed in the sense the news section on the switch had his face on it saying he’s the first of 4 DLC characters. What more do you want?

First of 5*

>it took us six months to get literally any news updates on Joker
>we're supposed to get four newcomers in ten months after this
This shit is getting delayed out the ass isn't it

Attached: 1549920558407.png (746x888, 585K)

Again
The e3 after smash 4 had 3 characters release on the same day.
They're working on them all at once due to a fucked up schedule, again💙

this when joker is next shown off they'll end with a teaser for the next newcomer. Then, during E3, they'll show gameplay (and likely release) the 2nd DLC fighter there whilst drumming up extreme hype with the 3 remaining DLC fighters being teased together.

I mean, this is pretty much the release schedule I assumed they'd run. 2 and a half months between Plant and Joker, then another 2 and a half between him and "brave", and so on. Perfect even spacing of releases. It only seems like a stupid delay because they announced joker before the ink on the contracts was dry.

it's almost like they can work on more than one DLC character at once

Are you retarded? Did you expect Joker to be released earlier?

Any decent company would have given us a fucking trailer by now

goodbye score

if heads then Joker gets delayedCoin Flip: Tails

>muh brawl stage builder!

>implying you used it for anything more than treadmill sandbag CD/sticker farming

Attached: 1545108088757.jpg (509x433, 80K)

He has black hair.

dumb veronica poster

PUT THAT HAT BACK ON YOUR TRAITOROUS FAGGOT

can't wait for them to show stagebuilder c: