Attached: p5s.png (1252x608, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/1112958658629992448
twinfinite.net/gallery/top-20-best-jrpgs-ps4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh oh

hell yeah just 25 more days until another teaser

Wtf is P5S? Isn't it P5R?

25 days til they tease the next teaser!!! Hype!!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

P5S = Persona 5 for Switch

brainlet theory

>Atlus moved the date up a day again..

Attached: 868928787.png (1516x1492, 3.34M)

why do we need to wait 25 days for? we already know P5 is shit

P5R is a new game for ps4, P5S is a port for switch most likely

Persona 5 souls

This is for something else

>p5s was real
Wait what

STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM

Why does Sony keep losing their exclusives? Do they just not care? Or are Nintendo and Epic too powerful?

Cope.

Attached: mary skelter 2.png (908x590, 633K)

It got trademarked. Why wouldn't it be real?

Thanks for holding 3.0 hostage, Atlus.
You piece of shit

why would i cope

Persona 5 Steam

Never ever.

Attached: 1532564238901.png (978x972, 397K)

Atlus planned around Smash, probably.

You know why.

P5S?

P5.... Smash?

Its a shame. We are clearly getting Jane in Smash too based on the datamine, so no way Joker is released before the 24th.

>Switchlets get a port of the 2016 version
>PSChads get a new updated version with extra content

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

bloodborne?!

sony are content to forsake their entire japanese fanbase and just fund western movie game exclusives

I'm going all in on this theory.
If P5R was an Expanded P5, then there's no reason to not port it to switch.

it's Jewish as fuck for what they are doing

We just gotta believe bro... Atlus would never abandon us...

Attached: 1553891171219.jpg (785x960, 66K)

Attached: 1533138007026.jpg (394x534, 61K)

HOLY SHIT NOT MARY SKELTER 2
it's over...
nintenbros fucking won...

then:
>"i-its the site for the movie!"
now:
>"i-its a fake website to fool insiders!"
losing straws are we?

Attached: take your shit.png (255x238, 45K)

giving one platform the updated version while you give others a port of the old version is not atlus's MO. catherine classic was made because of western contempt towards full body, P3P was missing episode aegis because of storage limitations. i'm convinced all you 'it's a switch port of vanilla' retards are newfags that didn't follow atlus before P5 came out.

They have the best CoD and gta box, that's all that matters in the long run and nintendo would never compete in that market if they keep making consoles the way they do.

Both nintendies and snoys will eat it up too

>Idea Factory

Boy I have not seen people care about Garbage this much since The Stupids.

Attached: 81BACA2F-4E0B-40C8-A5DE-12345FB34741.jpg (477x268, 24K)

where were you when you realized playstation caved to culturist communism leaving the original o.g, nintendo, to cater to japan and large penised gamefans in the west?
i was lying in bed eating an ice block.

Attached: sakuraswitch.jpg (788x1200, 128K)

PS4 only has two games now if this is true.
>Yakuza 0
>Bloodborne

Atlus's MO is being retarded, which exactly is what they're doing right now

What about Vita?

>basedny ps4 cucks just get some stupid whore as bonus content
>switchads get the pure unaltered original p5 and dont need some stupid bitch since they already got tons of irl pussy
lmaoing at playshition plebs who really think they are getting the "better" version. A piece of my shit may be extra content to your cereal, doesn't make it a worth while edition.

Attached: ff2459adb70b51da7cd1fbd1507f4bfe.jpg (750x735, 99K)

The worst part is that it sounds Jewish enough for Atlus to pull off. Give Switch owners the OG, then around the time when the rumoured hardware revision comes out, port R and have the balls to ask people to double dip.

Persona 5 Stadium

P4A sequel confirmed

Nintentoddlers are delusional. It's Persona 5 for Steam. Just look at all the games Sega has been porting to PC lately.

Yakuza 0 is on PC

It's dead.
Though it is strange that Catherine is coming out on it, but P5 seems to be skipping it.

oh right
still only means sony only has bloodborne now since death stranding is gonna be MOVIE: THE GAME

Rolled 22 (1d100)

>tfw all the normalfag latched on to P5 and now won't stop being fucking faggots calling things "problematic" when it comes to persona and Atlus games

I think I'm done with this series for good. Shame. Normalfags ruin everything.

>.jp
>only sega games on steam in japan are sonic and ryuu ga gotoku

Attached: godthink.png (1280x720, 300K)

There’s no switch port

The S announcement is for Sakura Wars and Persona costume DLC and missions related to that.

Attached: 9EDC5F5B-F9A6-4F7D-ADB6-21F1B2E46CA3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

We’re getting Korean Phantom Thevies!!!

Attached: 582CF3B0-4D03-4493-BB7A-A246D2123ACB.png (776x438, 52K)

Yeah, atlus would announce a pc port on their concert, why not

>Be Fatlus fanboy
>Play Persona 5
>endure years of Nintendo fanboys saying it looks like shit because its not on Nintendo
>Suddenly Persona flooded with Smash babies and Switchlets who would have never played the game in a million years if it had not came to Smash or Switch

twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/1112958658629992448

>"We will show you new Phantom Thieves that will overturn the world's cognition and perceptions.
>We are vigorous with voices that seek satisfaction."

>New Phantom Thieves

IS THIS A SEQUEL?!??!!!!!?

I mean thats pretty much how ads work

Never ever

This. Playing Cold Steel atm on PS4 which came out last week

>gender specific classe
>Girls in cooking and home ec
>boys in computer class

Normalfags and media would crucify tocs if it were more popular

Persona S has to do with Sakura Wars. It’s crossover stuff much like the Catherine DLC. They’re cross promoting because both series are popular and would appeal to the same demographic.

just new character(s), most likely. like how marie was extra character in p4g

i want it i need it

Attached: 1533249826884.jpg (1280x1810, 672K)

They mean "Thief" most likely, the Jane girl

> Breath of the Wild 2 (97)
> Breath of the Wild (97)
> Metroid Prime 4 (97)
> Super Mario Odyssey (97)
> Super Mario Odyssey 2 (97)
> Persona 5 Switch (93)
> Super Smash Bros Ultimate (93)
> Bayonetta 3 (93)
By 2020 this will have been the first time a console has had more then 3 exclusives with a MetaScore above 96 since the PS2. How the fuck did Nintendo comeback so strong after the Wii U failure?

What the FUCK is Atlus doing!?

Attached: 1554096357235.png (939x894, 222K)

Staying with Sony because none of you fucking retards bought RPGs on the switch made by other companies.

Attached: BD26B101-177F-4F34-8571-A0E6FA171D76.jpg (904x1280, 185K)

now subtract the nintendo bonus

FUJISAKI!!!!❤️

Attached: 1554093419065.png (619x689, 25K)

Is there anywhere to get HD versions of the security level art? I loved them.

Attached: 1495335249071.png (512x512, 43K)

>Persona 5 comes out on Switch
>exposes how shit XBC2 is

It would almost be worth it

But shes part of P5R, a different game. We've been assuming P5S is a switch port of the vanilla P5 game, but if its getting new thieves that confirms right away its not a vanilla port.

The Phantom Thieves have hidden a calling card on the P5S teaser site. It states the following, which I have translated below:

"We will show you new Phantom Thieves that will overturn the world's cognition and perceptions.
We are vigorous with voices that seek satisfaction."

"Once again, we will take your hearts at the Ryogoku Kokugikan.
-The Phantom Thieves of Hearts"

It’s a sumo spin-off

if it makes you feel better I won't touch SMT's retarded little brother even if it does come to Switch

What the fuck are you talking about?
3rd party RPGs sell gangbusters on nintendo machines?

Holding Wolf Nerfs and Stage builder hostage because they need their egos stroked

Nobody buys RPGs on the PS4, people only buy it for Call of Duty & Fifa.
> Best Selling PS4 games
1. Grand Theft Auto V (19 Million)
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (15 Million)
3. Red Dead Redemption 2 (13 Million)
4. Call of Duty: WWII (13 Million)
5. FIFA 18 (11.8 Million)
6. FIFA 17 (10.9 Million)
7. Uncharted 4 (10.3 Million)
8. Horizon Zero Dawn (10 Million)
9. Spider-Man (9 Million)
10. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (8.4 Million)
11. Fallout 4 (8.4 Million)
12. FIFA 16 (8.2 Million)
13. Star Wars Battlefront (8 Million)
14. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (7.5 Million)
15. Battlefield 1 (7.2 Million)
16. The Last of Us Remastered (6.7 Million)
17. MineCraft (6.3 Million)
18. FIFA 15 (6.3 Million)
19. God of War (6.1 Million)
20. Destiny (5.7 Million)
21. Uncharted Collection (5.7 Million)
22. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (5.3 Million)

It’s the evil phantom thieves run by Aketchi and Shogo Girl

They saw the $$$ Western Sony exclusives were making so they are going all in.

Switch now literally the weeb machine.

but that's wrong

So, are we getting FeMC or not?

Tales of Vesperia sold so poorly on the switch outside of Japan that Bandai Namco isn’t even bothering considering it for a platform to put more Tales games on. Falcom did the same thing.

Meanwhile it all sold great in all territories on the PS4

Rockstar is the only company that get bonuses, Western Journalists have a bias against Japanese games so it's harder for them to score high. You only cry about "Nintendo Bonus" because none of Sony's developed titles have ever gotten a 97 & never will

Ryougoku Kokugikan is where this Persona Super Live takes place for anyone too retarded to google it

>tfw Mario and Zelda outsold the highest selling ps4 exclusive

then i'll just not buy it

i'll just wait for DQXI

>Are Nintendo and Epic too powerful
>Compared to Sony

I'll never get bored of how fucking stupid Yea Forums is.

Sony is literally so powerful and utterly invincible at this point, even Epic, Nintendo and Microsoft all forming a triple Son family Kamehameha wave directly at Sony would do absolutely no damage. Sony doesn't even care about losing these completely valueless exclusives, because all the exclusives anyone cares about are still on their system. God of War, Horizon, Spider-Man, Bloodborne are all PS exclusives. Final Fantasy VII, Last of Us 2, Days Gone, Death Stranding are all only on Sony platforms for at least a few years, and most likely PS5 launch titles. They don't care if some Quantic Dream games that didn't sell and Mary Skelter 2 (literally any person who even knows what this game is is absolutely never going to reproduce, their bloodline ends with them) are no longer on their platform, they're the scraps that fall off their table that the dogs like Nintendo and Epic have to scramble for just to fill the gap in their stomachs.

It's just such a basic formula that no one gets

>create the system that's powerful enough to play modern games, at a decent price point the average consumer likes
>focus on games, games, games while also having shit like streaming, media playback and other utility nonsense on your system
>build a solid library of exclusives while supporting multiplatform games
>create the best proprietary online service in the industry for console gamers

that's it. that's literally it. there's no other reason Sony has succeeded so vastly and will continue to succeed. And PlayStation 5 will utterly dominate in even more grosteque fashion, because it will follow all those rules again, along with the power of brand loyalty. If it has PlayStation 4 backwards compatibility, you literally will not be able to find a PS5 in stores for a solid year because they'll all sell out instantly.

Attached: sony wins again kaz.jpg (969x619, 69K)

Yeah that indie game trails of cold steel absolutely no one has played and now has 3 separate releases.

ebin

Datamines & the leaked info about the story proves that we are getting a FeMC set after the events of Persona 5. Since we are getting new Phantom Thieves run by Royale Chan & Goro. This also aligns with the confirmation that she was linked as Joker's Playable Alt in Smash

announcing a vagillion persona 5 spin-offs at super live so they can coast for a few more years instead of making persona 6

>best selling console
>removes ps3 and vita games from PSN
>plans on making less games

wow

sony sure is based

I hope not!

>implying P5R won't have censored content that wasn't censored in the original

Based and censorpilled

Attached: 1526524571308.jpg (610x761, 26K)

Shes her own character with her own story. P5R is clearly going to be a sidestory focused around her.

No it’s not, you people are just fucking retarded because you’ve sucked Nintendo’s dick for so long you’ve gone blind

Switch is nowhere near close to a weeb machine

Attached: 2134509B-0E55-4FB6-9173-79DCBD475D70.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

>lowest sale is 5 mill
>expecting niche rpgs to sell that much
>XBC2 even with Nintendo advertising only moved a million
>wanting Jrpgs to become mainstream anyway

PEROSNA 5 STADIA
GOOGLE WON

I'd play video games with Sakura.

whatever helps you cope

Its not bad, basically Valkyria Chronicles and Persona mixed

It was good enough for Fire Emblem to copy its setting

How did Akechi time all the psychotic breakdowns to happen exactly when he needed them to happen when he kills the people in the metaverse days-to-weeks before they actually die?

>>PSChads get a new updated version with extra content

It's P5 Apocalypse. It's just an IF game like SMT IV A, it's not the "Golden" of P5

hey user can you tell me how many japanese games are in this list

A simple google search to compare Switch and PS4 weeb games would show you that you are retarded. Even just counting upcoming games its night and day.

>"We will show you new Phantom Thieves that will overturn the world's cognition and perceptions.
>We are vigorous with voices that seek satisfaction."

They're gonna rip off P2 even more by creating a sequel with a female protagonist and other new characters that will end up working alongside the protagonist of the old game.

Cope
> Objective Comparison
> Exclusive Franchise: Pokemon (92 Billion) > Gran Turismo (4 Billion)
> Console Sales: Nintendo (730 million) > Sony (528 Million)
> Revenue: Sony (8 Trillion) > Nintendo (1.03 Trillion)
Neither company is ever dying, but Sony will go 3rd party in the next 4 years like Microsoft.

Milking P5 for as long as possible to give P6 enough time to be as good as possible

R is a sidestory/sequel starring royal-chan
S is the standard expanded version
screen cap this

Nintendo fags are just as bad as SJWs because they keep bringing smash rosters into every single fucking thing with even a remotely popular character.

You people are Star Wars Clapping grades of cancer. Stay the fuck out of my anime and rpgs don’t fag it up with your Nintendo bullshit that’s stuck with you since kindergarten

Attached: F5DC8A54-A67C-4304-B348-49C3E0FF37EA.jpg (533x1024, 99K)

>apocalypse
it's called final, atlus USA drone.

>i can prove you wrong i just dont want to

sure bro

sure

>We're doing this again
Can't wait to hear about how you didn't want it anyway when this turns out to be some sort of Sumo, Sandwhichmaking, Surfboarding, Suplexing, Suckerpunching Skeleton game, that S means anything but Switch.
This is like the third time Yea Forums has done this, are you really so loyal to Nintendo you'd sit there begging for scraps for YEARS instead of just buying a 50 ps3 and playing this literal old news game people are rapidly forgetting? I'm here to tell you, it's not even that good. Way, way too much of this game is cutscenes, DQ11 is a much more patrician game.

Name 10 JRPGs on the PS4

reminder, you console is literally five years old

Cope
> Best Selling 3DS/Switch games
> 1. Mario Kart 7 (18 Million) (Exclusive)
> 2. Pokemon X/Y (16 Million) (Exclusive)
> 3. Pokemon S/M (16 Million) (Exclusive)
> 4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (15 Million) (Exclusive)
> 5. Pokemon OMARS (14 Million) (Exclusive)
> 6. Super Mario Odyssey (13 Million) (Exclusive)
> 7. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (13 Million) (Exclusive)
> 8. Super Mario 3D Land (12 Million) (Exclusive)
> 9. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (12 Million) (Exclusive)
> 10. Super Smash Bros Ultimate (12 Million) (Exclusive)
> 11. Breath of the Wild (11 Million) (Exclusive)
> 12. Pokemon LGP/Eevee (10 Million) (Exclusive)
> 13. Super Smash Bros 4 (9.5 Million) (Exclusive)
> 14. Pokemon US/UM (8.2 Million) (Exclusive)
> 15. Splatoon 2 (8.2 Million) (Exclusive)

Do the math, dumbass.
Joker is coming out at the end of April
This shit will be revealed the 25th

It's a P5 port on Switch to release the same day as Joker in Smash

I don't think so

P5D is sold much as PS4 versions and Catherine is sell 9k which is still impressive for dead console

It's obviously that Atlus still not done with Vita yet, i personally believe that P5 port is eventually come to Vita even if it not coming in west

P5 is now forever linked with Smash and you cant get rid of it, suck my cock and swallow, its all youre good for

who wouldn't?

Attached: sakuraswitch2.jpg (800x410, 101K)

This didnt even happen for Corrin and he's from a main series game. Stop pretending to know anything and just accept that Nintendo has handled this entire thing extremely poorly

the 25th is when they have the persona concert where they announce everything persona related, ricky retardo. joker being added to smash was timed around the concert, not vice versa.

They put Snake in Smash back in 2008, and he had a high profile PS3 release just a half-year later.

Whether its a Switch port or not, we aren't getting Joker until Jane is revealed on the 24th since she is playable in Smash.

PS3 is a 2006 console. Look at a fucking calendar nigger, if you are still playing PS3 games in the year 2019 you need to reassess your life. Also the Vita is a failed platform, no one cares. They're literally pulling the plug on platforms that are unironically dead, good business move on their part. And no one cares because everyone has all their games on PlayStation 4.

Don't try to understand them. To understand the mindset of the Nintendo exclusivist is to allow your mind to understand beta male thought cycles, which is literally a few steps away from being beta yourself. What they fail to understand is that first of all, the VAST majority of Nintendo Switch owners also own a PS4. I mean, who the fuck doesn't have a PS4? Who is actually that weird as to not have the single most popular console on the planet that EVERYONE has?

So you're telling me Sony makes 8x as much money as Nintendo but somehow I'm supposed to believe they'll go 3rd party

How the fuck do you guys have enough braincells to even breathe?

Nigger PSN subs alone made more money than Nintendo as a whole company in 2018

Yes, Nintendo exclusives sell well on Nintendo platforms. Which is cool and all but PlayStation has an attach rate of like 8+ games to the console, and that was years ago. In 2019 the attach rate is probably like 12 games per console.

I'm literally not even going to validate this retarded fucking post with a response because there's like over 100 JRPGs on the PSN store you fucking idiot

You guys are so fucking stupid and every time I look at my PlayStation, I feel genetically superior to every single one of you just for owning a plastic box. That's how stupid you guys are, you fill retards like me with hubris just because I know no matter how fucking stupid I am, I can't possibly be as retarded as you guys no matter how hard I try.

Attached: playstation kaz.gif (171x300, 1.54M)

Monster hunter world
Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Kingdom hearts 3
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Berseria
Tales of Zestiria
Utawarerumono mask of truth
Utawarerumono mask of deception
Dragon quest 11
Ys8
Trails of Cold Steel
Tokyo Xanadu
Nier Automata
Labyrinth of Refrain
Ys Origin
Ys 9
Metal Max Xeno
Odin sphere
Dragons Crown Pro
Secret of Mana

The female alt theory was already disproved

Isnt that a mediocre dungeon crawler game?

Oh shit, you might be right. Now I kinda want another fighting game. I liked the plot of P4AU

you're not going to validate it because your console has nothing besides western dogshit on it faggot

its all that sells on your american console

P5E = Persona 5 Epic Store

Your input is useless
>Literally any date past the 15th of April(and thats stretching it) when PPlant was released a month before he was supposed to
You're all fucking idiots

Attached: 1554180152005.png (1530x2200, 632K)

how so?

>It's the fighting game spin-off

Screencap this

Now that I think about it, Richter Belmont had 1 SNES game, and it was a demake of a Turbographix game.
The bar to get into smash is clanging against the concrete floor, have we forgotten 8 anime literally who's & the fucking plant

Now delete multiplats

Oof

>when you have to change what a genre means to pad your list

(the absolute)state of play(station)

That's a good point but the context is different in some ways. Kojima and Sakurai are friends and Kojima was begging for Snake's inclusion since Melee. This time around, Nintendo made a list of pre-approved DLC characters for Sakurai to chose 5 final characters from. That alone makes my suspect that Nintendo is getting something out of Joker's inclusion, because that's very smart marketing. After all, as much as I love Bayonetta, it's obvious that on some part she was chosen for Smash 4's final slot mostly to sell more copies of Bayonetta 2 (which did happen).

None of those Sold more then 5 Million copies on the PS4, the highest on that list was MHW with 4.6 Million. FFXV is the only JRPG to sell over 5 Million copies on the PS4. NieR Automata for comparison sold 1.7 Million

this is exactly what happened with Catherine on PC so I fully expect this.

Those are all RPGs

Attached: 71805658-31A7-4AE3-894D-D8F697280575.jpg (478x253, 22K)

"I made shit up and posted it so its deconfirmed"

Shes literally in Smash's data as costume alt for Joker, before she was officially revealed to be a major character in her own game. Theres no debunking that.

the KH3 demo in kingdom hearts 2.8

Nintendo didn't even make a list. They gave Sakurai 5 characters and Sakurai could only deny characters he didn't think could be fighters.

Monster Hunter world sold more than 5 million copies on PS4 as did Persona 5

>I believe Twitter posts

>if you equip items its an rpg

sure bro

A datamine isn't a twitter post.

>>So you're telling me Sony makes 8x as much money as Nintendo but somehow I'm supposed to believe they'll go 3rd party
Microsoft is pretty much doing that right now, but on the other hand Sony's video game department is keeping them fairly rich so it's still a retarded assumption

Citation needed but if that were true it'd only validate my point more, no?

>posted on April 1st
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: SLURP.jpg (326x412, 24K)

The Japanese game has been out for a year.They're porting to Switch for more users, especially since it has the original game included.

It's April second in japan you retard.

Are you fucking retards just thinking turn based RPGs are the only RPGs because that’s what you played back on your gay little Super Nintendo?

Go fuck yourselves the RPG genre is vast. Divinity Original Sin 2 is better than whatever srpg/tactical bullshit Nintendo is making with fire emblem.

Attached: F6342CA4-1FB8-4709-9AF6-D47ED68BB076.jpg (540x538, 59K)

it was posted on the second in japan. It literally has the japanese TLD, this is a non-point

Attached: 1540904875144.png (817x891, 32K)

So based on this & Past leaks, what we know about DLC is this
> 1. Characters will be promotions for upcoming Games or ports
> 2. They will come from Sega, Capcom, Square, Namco, Nintendo or potentially Tecmo
Based on this, who do you think will be the final 4 Reps Yea Forums?

Dude I own a Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, and seeing people like you just makes me thank god I was born non-defective like you people.

OK. I want you to understand something. When you're on your deathbed, having never had children, probably only had sex with hookers who gave you disgusted looks and also realize your own family never loved you, I want you to stop. I want this list that I'm about to show you, permanently imbued in your eyes. Right before you die, I want this to be the only thing you see. Because you're so happy to gaff on a corporations dick, you've thrown common sense and basic reason to the wayside. You literally ignore reason because you want to die for a bunch of old Japanese men who make video games and don't give a fuck about you.

Again, I don't give a fuck about Sony: they're just some company that made the best console on the market.

twinfinite.net/gallery/top-20-best-jrpgs-ps4/

Just look at this shit, there are so many fucking JRPGs on the PSN Store they had to pick just 40 out of 100s of them to put on this list.

Like I don't get it. What does Nintendo's dick taste like? Does it taste your self-esteem being validated or something? I don't get it. Why pretend Sony doesn't have the best platform on the planet, offering all the best games. From Western horseshit to Japanese weebshit, you can get it ALL on PlayStation. And yes you can get Mario and Zelda and Pokemon on Nintendo, but that's literally fucking it. 99% of JRPGs on the Switch are also on PlayStation with rare exceptions like Xenoblade.

Just why. Why do you enjoy taking Nintendo's cock up your ass? Nevermind, I don't want to understand. Because understanding someone like you would bring me one step closer to your fucking pathetic beta level.

Attached: kaz hirai.jpg (747x309, 44K)

>jrpg means rpg its the same thing
fucking zoomers are lightspeed retarded

Attached: 55793584_10161458468380386_7664682637964869632_n.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>pay 60 for new expanded P5
>later this year, pay another 60 for P5 sequel
T-thanks atlus

you're completely wrong

The citation is Sakurai's tweet about the DLC. He pointed out that he only decides if a character can be a fighter and emphasized that Nintendo made the selection. Nothing implies that Sakurai ever had a choice between characters. People made that up for no reason.

But yeah, it makes your argument stronger.

Lol chill

Royale Chan is playable in Smash, so we already know the Switch is getting the Sequel version

>new Phantom Thieves
>voices
>Ryogoku Kokugikan (concert location)
>P5S
Persona 5 Sing - Persona Karaoke for PS4 and Switch

Attached: jackfrost.gif (239x277, 278K)

hey bro

read the first two comments of that article for me

by all means

im lmaoing @ ur life rite now kid

>implying
Get that Commiefornia Sony HQ dick out of your mouth censorship apologist.

>"Persona 5 will be exclusive to Wii U"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later for PS4
>"Persona 5 R will be exclusive to Switch!"
>Persona 5 R teased with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal announced for PS4 as an RPG
>"Persona 5 S will be Switch exclusive!"
Oh boy can't wait to see how this turns out again

SEETHING

Go to a smash thread retard

What about SMT V and Project Re:Fantasy?

You expect anything less from atlus?

OHNONOONONONO ITS OVER SONY BROS

>All Nintendo games
yikes

25 days until more Xcuck seething and begging

Oh wait that happens every day hahahahahahahaha

F

Attached: shin-megami-tensei-v-1.jpg (1152x648, 137K)

>Best console on the market
Yeah, Sony did in fact make the best console on the market, the Vita. Which they completely fucking sabotaged. All the home consoles are complete and total dogshit currently so being the best right now is winning some tard olympics, it got so bad XBox and Nintendo are sucking each others dicks just to stay relevant, all the PS4 ever had to do is not be complete dogshit, and honestly they only barely passed.

Why do people even want Persona 5? I played it on my ps4 and it is a 7/10 at best, plot falls off hard and adding more layers to a base plot at base wont make it much better really.

Nope they did. Both of those games crossed the 5 million mark on ps4

Attached: DB473ABE-57E1-4AB6-A887-719FF557C676.jpg (2048x1560, 396K)

Imagine handing the helm over to calfags.
Just imagine.

lol

The fact that Nintendo games can outsell yearly GTA & COD games just is a testimate to their outstanding quality

>all those collectors editions
>without a shelf
>all those boxes already damaged
Why

B-BUT user SAID MONTHS AGO THAT P5S DIDN'T EXIST. NOOOOOOO, WE CAN'T LOSE LIKE THIS

>GTA
>Yearly

Attached: 1554179574372.png (720x932, 410K)

>Its Persona 5 Sing it All Night
Prepare your usb mic and your vocal chords user, or you wont see it coming

>yearly gta games

Attached: smirk.jpg (179x228, 17K)

who are WE!??!?!!?

Fuck off smashfag

But It never out sold GTA V

Attached: 1524337749029.png (1070x601, 779K)

>"We had to call our friends working on smtv to help us out with Persona S so the game will be set on hold for the time being, thanks for your understanding"

normalfags. you only need your collector's edition to look good for a day so you can take pictures for facebook and reddit, then it can go in the pile.

It would be the reverse, actually.

Also, i finished playing thru p5 last week, no way im going to buy either R or S

Your fortune: Average Luck

But Atlus-san, didnt you say separating Persona and SMT teams was the ideal to focus in two games at once?

What if they are full sequels/sidestories?

Rolled 80 (1d100)

If dubs this game is cancelled

Persona a shit

Because I was dusting th shelf all the games were on. The large boxes get dents and dings while in shipping.

Attached: D03A4EB3-B8B0-493E-9695-01A5E8B64842.png (500x485, 377K)

Someone who wants to flex but doesn't have enough money to afford important things and even things to help make the things they purchase look more appealing.

if it is a side story, then i will buy it if it costs what a side story should cost
im not buying a whole game AGAIN for just some extra content

Your fortune: Average Luck

UH OH HERE WE GO

Attached: 1552513500628.jpg (279x440, 37K)

Eh

P5, on both PS3+PS4 sold 2.2 millions, retard. Which is low as fuck, actually.

>2.2 million
>low as fuck
lol

You people are certified retarded. I take my games off the shelf every few months to dust the fucking shelves. The couch is just there to put them on while I dust.

Attached: 845392BF-938D-43EA-B89F-108599CB0A36.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

i have some collector's editions and a big collection of kpop special edition albums that i keep in boxes. i'd be embarrassed to have all this stuff on display for guests because im a grown man and while i still enjoy this stuff, it is nothing to be proud of and have in glass cabinets and shit.
those people that have collectors editions arranged on their wall like a museum or retail store, adorned with figurines and wall scrolls are bloody embarrassing.

Attached: startrekman greeting.gif (348x323, 2.32M)

THIS TIME PERSONA 5 WILL COME TO SWITCH YOU WILL SEE ITS ONLY THE 4TH TIME THAT WE GOT OUR HOPES UP FOR MASSIVE BTFO

Attached: 1551567388665.jpg (1855x2275, 773K)

>Persona 5 Stadia
BROS...

can we get an updated version but with p5r?

This would be the list of Switch best sellers too, if it had any of those games.

On like a 170 millions consoles install base, yes it is. I mean, even XC2 sold 1.7 millions on one console alone with like a 15-20 millions install base back then, ad without the hype P5 had. I mean, I'll never expect Persona or SMT to pull off Final Fantasy or DQ numbers, but with all the push it had + a whole anime, it should've been 3.5 millions at least. It's disheartening a good game like P5 is so ''low'' relatively to shit games lile FFXV

>ship
Well, fuck then. You have a lot of boxes with those problems, I would be pissed if that happened with me.

People have on display many weird things, be some small statues they liked in some store, loads of books they never read, paintings very weird paintings, loads of family pictures everywhere in the house. Videogames should be the least of the concerns.
Now lewd figurines? Sure. But those guys are not expecting to have visits on their room that often, or when they do is people with similar tastes

Switch exclusives don't have other triple A titles and third party games to compete with though

>what is P5U

>p5 is getting 2 spinoffs before we get a 2nd trailer for SMTV
It hurts

P5 was the best selling game in the series and P4 had 2 animes and a shitload of spinoffs
It did very well

>entire thread is console war bullshit
Why are Switchfags so fucking obnoxious?

It still sold less than P1 though

>SMT got 3 mainline games before we got Persona 5
It hurt

This idea that a game is a failure because it "should" be more successful eventhough it's already very successful is the sort of reasoning that plagues the AAA industry such as Electronic Arts and the like
And you are spreading this idea here to win some sort of pointless argument abiut usebases
In other words, kill yourself

You're fucking retarded

Are you retarded?

Anybody got the leak ? Cause everything's turning out exactly like it said.

Not much to play until Pokémon

I legitimately don't know how to respond to someone so stupid

they made zero mention of the shitty port and autists still cling on that shit. Only Rondo was brought up multiple times.

Ricther's only an echo fighter because he's another big fan favorite and shared moves with Simon.

>what are projected sales🙁

If Switch owners were interested in those turd-games they wouldn’t have bought a Switch in the first place

No but you are

So you have no argument then. That’s great I won’t have to waste energy responding to your shitty posts

Attached: 0ABC801F-C26D-4832-B88B-B1DCC375C3EE.png (1600x7460, 619K)

they want to develop hemorrhoids by exploring mementos while on the shitter

die patternfag

>Japan Sales Data

You might genuinely have brain problems.

Persona 5 Special mayonaka arena
Persona 5 Suplex hold 2

What leak

it's gonna be a a dance game or a fighting game or datsu nugu

Attached: sdf.png (500x597, 207K)

I legitimately don't know how to respond to someone so stupid

Attached: 3a5.jpg (640x499, 62K)

I'm not familiar with Atlus, are they retarded enough to set up a teaser for a port?

Absolutely

they have been teasing a rerelease for over 4 months now

PS5? Who cares?

Attached: 1553965643375.jpg (1242x1506, 1.21M)

Atlus is among the best developers in the business, and also among the worst publishers
The indeniable quality of their games is offset by the incredible stupity of their actions

🐷

Yes, the last time they did it, they are using riddles and sheep pictures, which is worse than this

Is still just want P4G ported over to Switch or PS4.

Attached: 1512106795152.jpg (458x668, 165K)

Just in Japan, P5 sold 600K vs P1 with 400k. Even if you add remake sales, P1 ends up at 550k, still below P5.

You goddamn moron. And this is just Japan.

That was sega, not fatlus

Now that the Vita is dead they should port everything to the newer machines
I would buy Muramasa Rebirth on PS4 in a heartbeat

P1 was bestselling entry before P5, not after.

It's the opposite, it's Sony fans crying & starting console wars out of desperation that they are losing another critically acclaimed exclusive. Even though people who aren't Wagies would own a PC & Switch, so there would be no need for crying about exclusivity

Kill yourself fucking faggot

seething

THIS❤️

Cope, here's what this looks like when i ONLY count the 1st party Sony games for the PS4 that aren't remasters or multiplats
> Uncharted 4 (93)
> God of War 4 (94)
> Bloodborne (92)
> The Last of Us II (96)
> Shadow of the Colossus (91)
> Tetris Effect (89)
> Horizon Zero Dawn (89)
Uncharted 2 & TLOU 2 are the only 96's they've gotten in over 22 years (Gran Turismo 1)

How can TLOU2 have a score if it isn't even out yet?

>persona 5 sony
OH NO NO NO NO

Persona 5 Stadium.

Does Nintendo Bias actually exist or is it just an excuse people use for games they don’t like being rated high?
> Developers with the most games rated 96 or higher
> 1. Nintendo (18) (Highest: 99) (Last: 2020)
> 2. Rockstar (5) (Highest: 98) (Last: 2018)
> 3. Sony (4) (Highest: 96) (Last: 2019)
> 4. Square (3) (Highest: 97) (Last: 2000)
> 5. Valve (3) (Highest: 97) (Last: 2006)

FUCK nintendo and FUCK SOIPEOPLE

Please stop posting you degenerate, you are embarrassing

Seething consolewar fag

>Does Nintendo Bias actually exist
Sure, but I don't think it's any different from Rockstar bias or getting-paid-for-good-scores bias

>Who is actually that weird as to not have the single most popular console on the planet that EVERYONE has?
just got a ps4 second hand like a week ago. Don't even have games to play on it.
You'd be surprised just how many people can't afford it. But your probably upper middle class and only mingle with them so you wouldn't know.

Fuck off snoy. I was a Nintendo only gamer and persona was what made me try Sony, back in the ps2 days, and since then I like both. Nintendo fans aren't all hypocrites. Sure some are poor as fuck and can't afford two consoles but the same applies to Sony fans shitting on Nintendo games.

>spending $300 on top of the thousands you spent buying albums for the meet and greet raffle

Attached: 1552942549302.jpg (474x474, 21K)

>shitting on games you didn't play because they are on devices you don't own
What kind of sad people does this ? Honest question

It does, except it goes the other way around. Turns out the gaming media really likes it when you make AAA games with $100 million marketing budgets. They don't like it when they miss out on millions of ad dollars when a company refuses to do business like that.

Attached: 1534240616185.png (806x687, 112K)

No, actually it doesn't. The leak said we were getting P5U, we're getting P5S instead. It's fake.

>Breath of the Wild 2 (97)
>Metroid Prime 4 (97)
>Super Mario Odyssey 2 (97)

I said kill yourself you disgusting faggot. You are not a human being you subhuman drone.

>The Last of Us II (96)

Whoever is related to you should also kill himself.

Go make more dmc5 and sekiro shitpost threads, nintenfaggot.

P5 is going to be Atlus's Skyrim(ironically, Skyrim is also the 5th installment of its series), eventually over the years they are going to port this game to literally everything since it's their most successful game yet. And by the time P6 rolls around, no one will give a shit.

P5S = P5 for Switch with QoL improvements
P5R = Equivalent of SMT IV : Apocalypse for P5.

Seething Snoy

Persona 5 Skateboarding confirmed

>P5R = Equivalent of SMT IV : Apocalypse for P5
If it's something less than that I'm done with Fatlus. so fucking sick of their shitty marketing

It'd be nice but I assume it's either just a spin-off or vanilla P5

I don't care if it's a movie, a spinoff game, a PC port or what else. All I hope is that they yet again BTFO the nintendo fanbase with this. How many times would that have been? Like 4 or 5 times that persona 5 absolutely shat on nintendo? And every single fucking time people come back to get more poopoo in their face.

Attached: 1528804508203.gif (500x563, 1007K)

Not really, aside for GTA V, Nintendo exclusives would top that list.

What is that dragon's lair trilogy? Seems rad as fuck.

Yes really. Switchfags are desperate and will buy anything on that console.

If they wanted to fit episode aegis in then why didn't they remove the female route?

As a switch owner I can confirm. I've been only playing indieshit this year. I'm enjoying way better games playing through my 3DS and PC backlogs. Switch is a decent platform but it has no fucking games

>More Atlus teasing
Get on with it

With femMC in Smash, it will obviously be P5R on Switch.

>2 day concert of nothing but Persona music

Who would actually go to this?

Attached: 1529862748.png (497x490, 187K)

Companies regularly make trademarks they would never use. Game Freak/TPC owns so many trademarks for "Pokemon " that they coudn't feasibly use all of them in the next 10 or even 20 years.

I think everyone's overestimating Atlus at this point. P-Studio isn't working on two major games concurrently.

>P5R: P-Studio game
>P5S: Outsourced game (Fighting, Q, etc.)

im just here cuz joker's smash bros release hinges on the P5R bullshit
i dont actually care about the game i just want to play as joker in smash so i can fuck off

Attached: 1528396169588.jpg (625x690, 49K)

I think it's possible. I wouldn't exactly call a golden-esque expansion a "major game". Popular sure but it wouldn't take a lot of development resources compared to a brand new title.

They set up teasers for more teasers

I never get the sentiment in these threads.
>based! Fucking based! That series im interested in a lot that i know is on a specific platform for decades i refuse to buy might be coming to the platforms i keep choosing knowing full well those games aren't on there! Based based based!!!

Its like me making countless threads telling everyone how interested i am in the Xenoblade games but also saying i will never fucking touch a Nintendo platform ever so it had better be announced for the PlayStation soon or else.

Attached: B612042D-7AC1-4F3A-B06F-2DAE69B086A6.jpg (750x717, 63K)

>he thinks that people only own one system
get a job user

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

If there were any reason at all to believe that Xenoblade games would be ported to PlayStation then you would get posts like that, but there isn't, so there aren't.
Meanwhile there is actual reason to believe that Persona 5 will come to Switch.

It's not the most embarrassing concert you can go to in Japan

Day one if it's coming to Switch!

Last concert was amazing, what the hell are you talking about? The music of Persona is one of the best thing of the series.
They will show trailers also, together with new songs.
I hope some user links a stream here

Please, I want nothing more than P5A. P4AU is legit one of my favorites games of all time.

because unlike the screaming faggot consolewar BRs on this board, Sony doesn't give a shit.
The only thing Sony seems to give a shit about not is cross-platform play, and even that is getting slowly worked back in as evidence of the PS4 and Xbone servers for fortnite being merged

What's the current theory? This is more p4g while p5r is more like smt4f?

Cant be the fighting game. ArcSys is too busy with the Granblue fighting game and Guilty Gear. It has been greenlit though.

>Implying vidya music is not fucking great
I went to symphony of the goddesses and it was the fucking shit I loved it.

That seems to be the current assumption.

You mean Steam.

This is the 5th time that someone who has their head up their ass has proclaimed that this announcement surely means “persona 5 being ported any day now”.

We have been through this whole song and dance before multiple times and nothing has fucking changed.

If switch is getting a port of anything it’s gonna be Q2 but that has a better chance of being ported to the ps4 than persona 5 has of being ported to the switch.

Attached: 4E705F85-1F1E-4B15-9A34-509CC4A8EAC6.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

it needed new content to draw people that wouldn't buy it if it were just a crummier looking handheld version of FES

you can't reason with nintendies,as soon they find a leak with something that says switch they turn off their brain and keep spamming every thread with their retarded theories and leak
you're probably talking with people who believed the grinch leak

>REEEEEEEE GRINCHIES
It's been five fucking months, let it go.

fine,then change grinch leak to mysticdistance leak

>This is the 5th time that someone who has their head up their ass has proclaimed that this announcement surely means “persona 5 being ported any day now”.
Except I didn't say anything like that. The fact is there are some things pointing towards it potentially happening and it's yet to be outright debunked, so the possibility is still there. Not saying it will happen, but it could.

It will be like SMT:IVA

Honestly, at this point I just feel kinda bad for people who bought the vanilla P5. Did they at least announce a way to upgrade your version through dlc or something? Otherwise it seems like a really dick move.

Every Smash character ever was on a Nintendo system now. Every single one, besides Joker.

Yeah, poor them, having played the game years before this one, boo hoo hoo. Do you cry for all people who play a game early instead of waiting a year, two or more for some kind of package deal?

We don't even know what the game is yet.

Attached: 1540988509511.jpg (1600x960, 192K)

Persona Q2 idiot

Fucking christ you think devs are getting better and bam we're back to teasers of teasers with timers