Borderlands 3 Epic Store Exclusive

twitter.com/Wario64/status/1112771380813025280

Honestly? I'm okay with this. Steam needs competition and I couldn't think of anything that would drive normies to EGS than BL3 - plus I don't like the series anyway.

>I have to use free launcher B instead of free launcher A??
>NOOOOO

Shut up and get a real complaint.

Attached: 1554154193917.png (605x601, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/1112771380813025280/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Ever think about how hard the writer Trevor/type/op/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2656541/#q2656541
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/dUh8Bjubr5yXMhQhLLRlAA/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/BUT YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM ONLY ON EPIC STOR-/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/vdTcgBAqAvz_zgZaxbdJig/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/tmCfyj9uFlAt1uMYjz0ULA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Epic Already Rejecting/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/epic store/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/game store battle/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/annual survey/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/unironically based/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/earn their 30/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/HTxJlkPYJIyAARm_pGuQvA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/world war z pricing/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/steam dying platform/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/EvKI3toXfFQO0BUv892zzw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/XNjPep-uVJ66VBQeeRziKQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/GQ-WIYT1HoNTwjFuam5qKA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Epic Store strikes again /type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Why Ubisoft moved The Division 2 /type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/For the low price of $160/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/survey Valve/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/ Steam And Epic Are In A Game Store Battle/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/What do you think the smart move is from Valve/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Steam so far has only countered with/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/3ygZs/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Has Valve made something/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Is 'Metro Exodus' Bailing On/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/compressed-/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/optimized-/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are there so many Epic shill threads?

nobody cares about memelands

>Steam needs competition
>in the form of a company using anti-competitive practices

clearly they cared enough for it to have so many sequels

Why the fuck did they make a third game then?

>real complaint
Bot net😂

Attached: 1509136941233.jpg (640x586, 41K)

>Steam needs competition
It would be nice if Epic would compete with Steam by selling the same products. Then the customers would benefit. But as long as Epic has the sole right to sell something they have absolutely no reason to lower the price and the customers suffer. Fuck Epic for trying to turn the PC platform into the cancerous console market with exclusivity.

Attached: 1468006736751.png (571x569, 532K)

Not proven other than with Steam fanboy propaganda that's Alex Jones tier

But there's only been one sequel

>wanting more launchers that steal your information and can take away your games whenever they want

>get a real complaint
What about your faggot ass spamming the same thread every fucking hour? Is that real enough for you?
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/1112771380813025280/

Think of a way a steam drone would stop using Steam

Make a better fucking store, retard.

Attached: 1463797488066.jpg (613x1024, 92K)

Better prices? A better storefront? Literally anything besides paid exclusives to games they didn't even make?
Retards like you complain about steam being a monopoly, but Epic is literally trying to become a monopoly by buying out as many exclusives as they can

Borderlands, randy and you can fuck off

Attached: troll 2.jpg (899x1024, 192K)

Epic gives out literal free games and it's not good enough for Steam drones

Like that's supposed to. A free game that I'm not interested in playing might as well cost $500 because the result is the same.

Attached: 1486701573677.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>never really got into borderlands, liked 1, turned off by 2
>continue to see absolutely 0 games I'm interested in go epic exclusive

When it finally happens it'll be annoying but for now I don't give a shit.

So people actually like this series? If I did then I'd just buy 3 on epic because I'm not a fucking drama queen, but the gameplay is just so boring. I pirated 1 a while back and got bored after the first area. Loot n shoot was a mistake

Despite games getting more commercial every year the devs and publishers still seem to lack some basic knowledge about economy, demand and supply.

>Hey guys i made this game and you will buy it
>I make the conditions and if you complain about it i will call you stupid and entitled
>Wait! What do you mean you will not buy it or pirate it instead?!
>Fuck. Gamers are truly the worst!

Imagine this happening in other industry. Like grocery stores or hotels. It's really insane.
You can pull off that shit if the industry you are working in is controlled by the sellers/publishers but it's not like there are no alternatives to games like Borderlands, Fortnite and whatever. You can always play something else

Want to know how to make competition?
You give people an option. Not a ultimatum.
Get borderlands on either service. Not Epic games store or nothing.
Because most people will choose nothing out of spite. Or simply pirate.

I wish that was true. Fuck Borderlands fans. That would be a good defense against Gearbox earning any more money.

4th game actually.

>So people actually like this series?

Here's a Steam drone bragging he has a thousand hours in them

Attached: borderlands.jpg (932x765, 144K)

No physical, no buy. Digital download code doesn't count.
Valve drones don't care about choice, they didn't care when Valve took choice away by getting rid of physical copies and gave digital distribution a monopoly on PC.
I started pirating because of Steam.

Steam autists stopped screeching, so reasonable people can finally post something about EGS.

I'm pretty sure he's just establishing credibility so his threat can't be dismissed out of hand. It's easy to ignore people who say "I would have bought it but now I won't" when they are probably lying and didn't buy shit. It happens a lot.

Mods have confirmed that its all one guy for the most part, same dude that spams the Mortal Kuckbat and Larian vs Obsidian threads. He just picks a new autistic obsession every few months and shitposts it hard

>valve took physical copies away.
The industry took physical copies away.
I can't find a physical copy of any PC game post 2010.

I wonder what Epic will use to compare The Outer World's sales on their store with, 2010's New Vegas?

That's kind of incredible that one person can bring down the quality of an entire board all by himself.

nah. that's horseshit

This - Steam drones have lost their fight

Is it really so hard to believe when Barneyfag's stupid pictures are the most posted images on the website?

It's not hard to choose a popular thing and spam the contrarian opinion every hour on the hour.

It actually isnt and happens quite a bit. You underestimate the power of autism.

Yeah, if they knew it was one guy, he'd be banned pretty quick. And all it takes is an IP change and they wouldn't be able prove it was him again.

Steam sales Fallout 76

nope. it's coordinated

for this, and other reasons

That guy makes the posts and threads he replies to and feigns ignorance.

It's like you're new and dont know what fireden is

But why would you? Low hanging fruit isn't mentally stimulating. Just having people shout at him must be some kind of endorphin trigger in his brain, but I can't imagine being wired that way.

Its cute how epic shills are pretending to be random posters passing by the thread

This comes off as Steam drone cope, lost in the marketplace of ideas just like Steam is lost in the free market

So you're saying he uses the same images too? OK, that's a bit more proof than you mentioned.

I feel its worth reminding people that borderlands 1 is the game that had Yea Forums screeching viral at everything for 3-4 years.

>And all it takes is an IP change and they wouldn't be able prove it was him again.
Thats not how IPs work, how the fuck do you think the mods ban people for ban evasion if they can't tell who you are once you change your IP?

The exact IP might not be the same anymore, but you still know their location based on the IP

Fuck steam and epic for censoring and banning anime styled games.

Attached: 1554156967941.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

>same images mean the same person
do i have to bring out the pooh bears? you fucking chink shrimpdicks?

That too, most of his Epic threads start the same way

Why would Barneyfag post cropped horse fucker pictures and reply to himself calling himself out on being a horse fucker?
Autism.

There's people that stalk celebrities for months, people that spend thousands of hours writing conspiracies, yet you find it that hard to believe someone would post threads on an anonymous image board daily.

THREADLY REMINDER: EPIC PAYS FOR YOU TO PIRATE GAMES ON THEIR PLATFORM SO THERE IS ZERO REASON NOT TO.

chinabux are strong

Must be the same autist who attacks Obsidian also.

You reckon Gearbox will stop the exclusivity deal if we yell at them hard enough?
It worked for the raid boss timegates.

Attached: 1455801922695.png (417x679, 469K)

>retards believe this
Just read the twitter thread, you niggers

Attached: 1554104240760.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>Shut up and get a real complaint.
Like Epic deliberately stealing your steam data instead of using what steam gives them?

Seething

Attached: bl3 randy.jpg (722x899, 168K)

Attached: 1470236743210.webm (1280x544, 2.85M)

Valve pushed to get rid of them as hard as possible, the rest of the industry picked up Valve's tactics after they saw the "PC master race" fell for it.
Oblivion 5th anniversary edition
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
Witcher 3 Complete Edition
That's about it for actual physical releases of major games, I have some of indie games but
>indie games

Do someone has the picture which explains in details why Epic is bad ?

You don't seem to understand the methods around that. But I won't explain them because I'm not endorsing it. Just know you don't know as much about the topic as you think you do.

he uses the same images and word to word same threads
here's a good example. note that this is just one of many, many different threads
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Ever think about how hard the writer Trevor/type/op/

i can't post the screenshot of the mod calling him out because i'm range banned from file uploads but he uses proxies

user, I don't think Gearbox is legitimately dumb enough to fuck themselves over by being epic exclusive. BL3 will actually sell unlike those other shit games that took the pay out.

Can't handle the truth?

I'm also happy to shop in different stores. Shame epic doesn't allow that.

none of that

means

it's one person

shrimpdick

>456967865
t. OP
Not even giving (you)

Sounds like you might be that person.

>has no evidence to the contrary
>reddit spaces
Shrimpdicks calling others shrimpdicks

why would someone organize a group for this shit? the responses are the same as well

If he's also the Trevor post, then this guy is unironically based

>real complaint
They obviously didn't give a shit about GDPR when they were scraping my files.

i love it when they all post in unison, while literally claiming there is only one of them

total brainlet post

>Steam needs competition
There's dozens of places you can buy games on that compete with steam for sales.

Steam has competition.

There's nothing good about EGS for consumers.

>the scummiest developer releasing exclusivly on the scummiest distribution platform
big surprise

are you fucking retarded bro?

Can't post withing like 60 seconds of yourself.
3 separate people called you out.

>only six months
Oh don't worry, it's gonna start with 6 months. If this game actually does good on Epic, games will be exclusive longer than just 6 months. Hell most other games already start at one year, if Borderlands 3 is going to be on Epic for six months we really good lucky this time. Fuck man PC really ain't any better than consoles at this point. Also
>"Epic's leadership with cross platform support"
They let people play Fortnite with crossplay and now they are the leaders of it?

Attached: 1553799960950.png (600x600, 846K)

Physical PC had already shrunken massively prior to steam launching.

I remember watching the PC games section at stores shrink hard from 98-2005. From an aisle, to a half an aisle, to a few shelves, to a shelf.

So you believe instead of it being a one guy conspiracy it's a multiple guy conspiracy, yet have nothing to refute it is just one guy.

thereby proving my thesis, thanks

you should have followed the reply chain closer but i'm not going to complain that you outed yourself

Don't worry about Steam drones skelly poster, I'll deal with them

You have an option. To play it a year later.

you have no evidence that it is only one guy, whereas the posting patterns observably show it can't be one guy

sweat harder chink

Yeah just like AT&T and Verizon

>>"Epic's leadership with cross platform support"

Randy is giving epic credit for something more than a dozen other companies pushed for before they even said its name?

Randy pitchford is a huge piece of shit. Every time he posts people should bombard him with questions about his CP USB.

i'll rip your shitter in half too, bugboy

Attached: 1551242721346.jpg (500x750, 73K)

I wasn't going to bother with this game but if it's pirate bay exclusive I might check it out.

There's been evidence posted dozens of times in this thread you fucking troglodyte, yet all you're doing is going NUH UH

>reddit spaces
You lost me with that autistic shit. typing like that has existed before reddit and you know it

You won't do shit, cuckboy.

Not really.
If it was more than one person you would see multiple threads about the Epic shit up at relatively the same time and they don't start up with nothing but 1 IP stroking it's own dick until someone tells him to get a life.

there is no evidence peng, stuff some fried rice in that hole instead of posting

Nothing like that.

There's HUGE pricing competition for PC games.

Attached: pc game competition.png (632x723, 68K)

Get with the times old man

Observe, the truth of the Epic spammer:
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2656541/#q2656541

Attached: 1553241996794.png (941x496, 156K)

Separating paragraphs is done here. Double spacing shit for no reason is literally what reddit does.

>all sell Steam codes

That's a Ultimatum. Not a option.

gonna snap your little bird bones like twigs, chink

imagine being this fucking retarded

How to recognize a newfag

Attached: 1554042183781.png (804x106, 8K)

>resorting to ad hominem
Thank you for admitting defeat. I'll take this win.

Before I didn't care about the Epic Store but now I hope it fails hard, because that would mean Borderlands 3 would also fail and Gearbox would finally go out of business

And?

Most all of the steam codes sold outside steam are generated by the devs who get to sell them outside of valve for extra profit.

It is an option though. Just not very convenient

Are you retarded? Steam is the definition of anti competitions as it is a fucking monopoly. Any competition is good. Fucking imbecile

ok show me the evidence you little yellow snot. lmao

The fact that you have shit like this saved on your PC means you get called out for this shit constantly and you're self conscious about it. That tells me it's right on the fucking money.

I swear to god if i find that image of an user "Reddit spacing" in 2008

N-no user it's multiple people IT CAN'T BE NOOOOOOO

Wasn't going to buy it anyway

Attached: 1553873957607.png (378x357, 81K)

Epic is allowed to be shit because steam was shit 15 years ago!

This is my favorite way to find people who weren't on old Yea Forums.

The "Reddit spacing" deal is newfag bait.

>And?
That mean Steam has monopoly as a platform you braindead retard

Will the Steam drone stop crying now?

Attached: epic store humble.jpg (1037x801, 89K)

>if launcher is unavoidable, i want my games in one launcher
>reeee steamdrone
k

You made this exact thread like 4 hours ago you shill

psst dipshit

the word of the mods doesn't actually mean jack shit and is not evidence of anything

but thanks for playing

like my reddit spacing? drown in sewage

>Steam is the definition of anti competitions as it is a fucking monopoly.
You don't know what a monopoly is. Steam isn't one of them. Not even close because of shit like this.
There's dozens of stores not even shown there.

This is literally THE ONLY REASON why I will not buy Borderlands on the Epic Store, same with Metro, I refuse to not have everything in one place, even if it was cheaper, or hell. FREE.
I'll likely either wait or pirate it, then buy it when it comes out on steam.
This is the only thing that epicfags don't seem to understand.♨️

Attached: steamborderlands.png (222x107, 12K)

I'm sure this shit works on people who are new here, but I actually was here in 2005 and you're full of shit. It wasn't like this before. If people screwed around with spacing it was for effect; not as a matter of course.

>Get BTFO
>Y-You're just mad
Kekerino

Attached: 1455155759667.jpg (386x290, 14K)

>I eat shit and people tell me I'm wrong for doing it - I must be right on the money!

There is a better option.

Attached: buyfags btfo.gif (430x220, 1006K)

>this evidence doesnt count
Tip top kek and spek

Ask again when it actually happens.

Imagine resorting to ad hominem when you have no argument.
It's not.
Play the game on something you don't want to play it on or don't is not an option.
A decision that will make me not play the game period. Ultimatum.

Watch as the redditors scramble as they are exposed for trying to ingratiate themselves into a community they are not a part of. I bet you can't wait for that games page to come back up.

Based oldfag. How have you survived so long? Kudos. I'm a newfag 2007-er and I'm growing weary.

The fact still remains that mods are able to tell if someone is ban evading, so its not as if they'd make this claim for no reason.

I have screencaps from then with spacing.

Quit outing yourself as being a gullible idiot.

Attached: 92356.jpg (500x151, 13K)

no it doesnt because it is not evidence. look up the word evidence. i don't know the mandarin for it so i can't help you there

literally just got your ass whipped because your """"evidence"""" is not anything of the kind

cry about it ming

>Tencent starts selling shiftkeys

Attached: Chinks.jpg (594x600, 152K)

Are you being retarded on purpose? That is exactly what he was talking about.

>Play the game on something you don't want to play it on or don't is not an option.

So Steam gives no options either, gotcha.

And the idea that you need to cherry pick out of hundreds of thousands of posts to find some that fit your narrative is hilarious. The overwhelming majority of posts don't double space between every sentence.

Will the sperg stop spamming?
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/dUh8Bjubr5yXMhQhLLRlAA/type/op/
Also
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/BUT YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM ONLY ON EPIC STOR-/
>changing the hash to avoid getting caught
You're pathetic.

Attached: just.png (1080x1839, 373K)

That wouldn’t surprise me but I thought it’d either be discordfaggotry or actual paid shills

>If people screwed around with spacing it was for effect; not as a matter of course.
So yeah they typed like that. Shit don't matter even if it's ironic or not they still did it and posters now still do it because its fucking normal.

OH NO NO NO NO

Also, this image is from 2009 and people were still spacing out their posts

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1242x647, 172K)

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid
You continue to fuck yourself with every post

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/vdTcgBAqAvz_zgZaxbdJig/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/tmCfyj9uFlAt1uMYjz0ULA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/Epic Already Rejecting/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/epic store/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/game store battle/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/annual survey/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/unironically based/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/earn their 30/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/HTxJlkPYJIyAARm_pGuQvA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/world war z pricing/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/steam dying platform/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/EvKI3toXfFQO0BUv892zzw/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/XNjPep-uVJ66VBQeeRziKQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/GQ-WIYT1HoNTwjFuam5qKA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Epic Store strikes again /type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Why Ubisoft moved The Division 2 /type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/For the low price of $160/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/survey Valve/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/ Steam And Epic Are In A Game Store Battle/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/What do you think the smart move is from Valve/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Steam so far has only countered with/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/3ygZs/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Has Valve made something/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Is 'Metro Exodus' Bailing On/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/compressed-/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/optimized-/type/op/

>Steam needs competition
>competition
Competition implies a product is available to all stores, but something in particular about a certain store, makes the buyer more compelled to go to their service
See Gamestop with in-game bonuses via pre-ordering with them over walmart, bestbuy, online, etc
This is not competition, this is a borderline forced monopoly

Attached: 1554184079557.jpg (1080x1349, 74K)

wow

you actually looked it up, read it, copy pasted it and then posted it here

but at no point during all that did you take a moment to try and understand it

i thought you bug people were supposed to be fucking smart? holy shit

Never said it didn't.
Just steam doesn't have exclusive. Just publisher and developers that don't release their games on a different service like Gog.

>And the idea that you need to cherry pick out of hundreds of thousands of posts to find some that fit your narrative is hilarious.
>I'm not a gullible newfag! You must have poured through every post to find one!

>The overwhelming majority of posts don't double space between every sentence.
You're an idiot. Nobody ever said it did. Just that your insistence that this is something that started because reddit people came to Yea Forums is a clear sign that you are both retarded and a newfag.

>I knew something was fucky

Yes, that being paranoid Steam drones

That just means you can buy Games for the EGS on humble. Which means you still have to use EGS.

>you're a chink
>you're a chink
>you're a chink
You're a broken record kek. I havent had this much fun with some autismo like you in a long time.

it's a coordinated effort. not one guy

Nobody is stating that it started with reddit, you retard. It is commonplace on reddit and as a result of that people who come here from reddit type like that because they're so used to it. That's the point. People who type like that are remarkably more likely to be from reddit because they don't know how the sites are different. That's the point.

>That just means you can buy Games for the EGS on humble. Which means you still have to use EGS.

... just like how it works with Steam games you buy on humble, retard.

There's a ton of posts doing it in my old Yea Forums screencap archive.

Attached: 4973914.png (1024x768, 196K)

Good. hopefully Gearbox finally burns with this one.

>gets his ass whipped in front of Yea Forums twice in a row
>haha lol such fun i'm just toying with you you see B)
hey ok retard

i'm here whenever you need another hiding

Speaking of. What's the deal with "discord tranny" guy? I ran into him a decent amount when I was gangweed posting all the Far Cry 5 QQing threads to shits, and just started running into him a lot with Far Cry 5. What is his backstory? Does he have something cool like barneyfag? Or did some shitposter just convince him they were from some organized discord of trannies trying to ruin Yea Forums or something? I mean I get the post has been approriated a bit. But the original poster seems really sincere in thinking There is some discord out to get him.

Post proof of Steam digging through your pc for information or fuck off.

> and just started running into him a lot with Far Cry 5
Meant VTMB 2

Is the autist the same guy who also calls anyone who raves at those who criticize Epic as steam drone?

lmao at all these fucking people itt who think that "competition" is selling the exact same thing as other people and nothing else. Fucking get a clue. Companies wether they are selling you food, carpets, bathrooms, tech or the latest fitness craze ALL offer some kind of "only available at*" stop being retarded on purpose, thats how shit is for EVERYONE.

Attached: A8018E46-82FD-4B97-B4A7-750873C0746D.jpg (737x584, 184K)

Just pretending? What? Ass whipped? Are you a schizophrenic?

Yeah. But I don't want to use EGS. Not for buying games. Nor playing games on it.
Making the game still exclusive to the EGS and fixing nothing.

VAC does but that's opt in

Steam drones think they have the moral high ground

>People who type like that are remarkably more likely to be from reddit because they don't know how the sites are different. That's the point.
Only dumb newfags believe this. That's the point.

Attached: 24312.png (871x3701, 492K)

And now you have publishers and developers that don't release their games on services other than EGS. The underlying mechanics don't matter to the consumer, the end effect is the same. Epic is doing what Valve has been doing for years, but somehow it was okay when they did it.
I have no stake in this, I hate both and 95% of the AAA shit that comes out on them, I just don't see how they're any different to the end user, other than corporate loyalty.

>i'll spout nonsense to distract from the pitiless beating my anus just took
ok retard

Notice how the spammer doesn't have a response for these posts and will try to change the subject. Hell, he's already doing it again with and

Attached: 1553241977059.png (1600x3713, 3.35M)

Discord tranny posting isn’t just one guy user
There’s been lots of pics floating around of discords trying to fuck with various boards so a lot of anons are quite wary of them now

FUCK
Please be a joke

Now I'm confused and honestly think you may be as crazy as the dude who posts all those threads.

Even if he is spamming, you guys still haven't done anything to prove him wrong.

>Now I'm confused
i know honey

Attached: OH NO NO NO.jpg (960x540, 73K)

As far as I know, the whole 'discord trannies' thing has a bit of truth to it, most notably the group that was on r9k a while back that got that kid to kill himself. I don't think it's as widespread as some anons say, but they definitely exist, and some reoccurring shit threads can probably be attributed to an organized effort.
That being said, I don't buy that they're targeting one guy.

Attached: let you go.png (640x400, 45K)

Yeah, and sometimes he edits the pictures a little so it's harder to track him but at this point it's undeniable
It's the same arrogant style with the same remarks all the time

If the kind of people who bought Borderlands 1 & 2 are on Yea Forums it's time for me to pack my fucking bags

>And now you have publishers and developers that don't release their games on services other than EGS
Incorrect. It was the publishers decision to release only Steam. In EGS Case Epic payed those publishers for exclusivity so they can't and won't release on a different launcher.

Literally nobody would be talking about or giving a fuck about Epic Games Store if Epic didn't buy exclusivity. Hell people might even like the launcher better that way.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: tencent.jpg (224x103, 9K)

>Every single thread about EGS
>There are ALWAYS two or three posters trying desperately to push guilt onto Valve, use the word "monopoly", move blame away from Epic, and downplay Epic's connection to Tencent
I just don't buy it for a second that there are people that consider themselves "fans" of a shitty launcher. I can think of no explanation but a coordinated effort to push EGS. It's extremely suspicious.

Imagine playing videogames on Yea Forums

Attached: 1430636591878.gif (420x300, 3.2M)

More proof of OP being an autistic spammer.

Attached: 1553242438345.png (2507x3037, 1.81M)

>the group that was on r9k a while back that got that kid to kill himself
was that even real

Holy fuck you idiot can you not see every single one of those posters is a fucking tripfag? How fucking obnoxious and conceited do you have to be to purposefully give yourself a name so people can identify you on an ANONYMOUS image board? About as obnoxious as a redditor apparently. They probably moved on to reddit and maybe you should to.

We were too cocky steam bros.

Attached: 1554187182600.jpg (1703x971, 525K)

Remember to take your medicine and don't give in to the mania

Bloodlines 2 threads were being brigaded by organized shills and a few trannies showed up trying to convince everyone that VtM was always leftist agitprop, that's what set him off, he thought they were all trannies

Though, anyone who shills for pic related is still probably 50% chance of being a tranny

Attached: 1552939900827.png (1430x804, 284K)

Both the group and the suicide were, but it's kind of iffy if they're directly related.

>underlying mechanics

>I don't remember what Yea Forums was like in 2004 because I first used Yea Forums in 2016.

Good fuck off back to /reddit/.

I am completely indifferent between Steam and EGS. And lowkey I understand some of the complaints about EGS. I just find steam fanboys incredibly insufferable, and they blow everything so ridiculously out of proportion that I feel the need to shill, just to fuck with them. This is what to much time on Yea Forums does to you lad.

i'll do that when you re-read the definition of "evidence" and come back to explain to us exactly what went wrong apart from you're an illiterate shrimpdick

Based and agreed

It's shills user. There has been proof of shills on Yea Forums for years now.

Also remember not to drink alcohol with your pills as it can cause interactions and destroy your liver

Fact: during the firat years of Yea Forums tripfags were a huge part of the site. Even moot and snacks were huge tripfags.

Right, but you do realize not actively /pol/posting is not organized shilling right?
What other than the /r9k/ thing though?

Dource for your claim?

read the thread, look how quickly they fucking jumped out of their chairs when that was suggested, instead of the narrative they want to push of it being one guy

now they've all gone silent after taking newfag bait

I've done astroturf marketing like that for the business I work for.

It absolutely happens on Yea Forums. I haven't done it here because that's not the market, but I've seen a lot of posts that look just like what I've done elsewhere, to a T.

Yea Forums is a great place to do it, as the community is already trained to repeat shit and adopt it as their own opinion, so if you get traction here it's like getting free labor.

>I don't even give a hoot about EGS but don't you hate Steam and prefer to purchase and be satisfied with games that are exclusive to the Epic Games Store from Epic Games, a subsidiary of Tencent, a branch of the People's Republic of China?

i'll do that too, but first learn how to correctly use words in english

Just stop posting you idiot.

Attached: 8df.png (1280x1171, 949K)

There's nothing wrong with other stores on PC. It helps create some kind of competition. I've bought shit on Steam, Blizz net, Origin, Uplay and GoG.
Epic is pure shit with their only Lure being they pay off publishers to put their games there for one year. If their launcher wasn't complete shit and didn't have actual spyware in there, I wouldn't be too fussed about using it. Until then, Epic can fuck off.

>Some might think Rudi's combination of practicing Islam and unabashed queernes contradictiory

Aren't they afraid some fundamentalist muslim will come after them for this? Do they actually believe their own fanfiction?

I was there. It was shilling

see this is the type of shitpost I am talking about. We are both talking complete shit out of our ass to take sides in some utterly meaningless debate between two stores. So why are you shocked I pick the other one? At least most the shit I post is technically true.

Care to explain this, spammer-kun?

See

Attached: 1553289688594.png (2081x2196, 1.7M)

他妈的你的星期一

The Epic Games store does not work on Linux.
Steam works natively, lots of GOG Games (though no launcher) work natively. BattleNET, UPlay and Origin work through wine without trouble.
Epic Games can fuck off

>here's nothing wrong with other stores on PC.
Right. You don't see anyone moaning about humble store, GMG, Nuuvem, etc like people are coming after epic games store, because none of those places are doing huge anticonsumer shit that makes the market worse like epic games store.

The options publishers had for releasing there games around steams few years of starting out were Steam, Caliphs release, and GFWL.
Physical was costly. GFWL was a travesty to deal with and Steam was just the best choice and the time. Hell Steam didn't even pay anyone to put there games on the service.
Epic is actively making shit bad for everyone involved. Yes they get an extra 15% of funds but nobody is using the service because it sucks. They are buying up Games to exclusively sell on their platform nobody wants to use. Actively ruining sales for the games they have.

Chances are they would make more money if they just didn't force exclusivity.

you picked the one with onboard malware from a hostile foreign power

so whether or not you're arguing in good faith the verdict is you're fucking retarded and should not post here

"If it's on the Epic Game Store, it's a PIRATE"

他妈的你妈妈

Why the fuck did word "Physical" change to fucking Caliphs? I didn't fucking type that.

>Bro it's like totally meaningless who even cares which store you use, btw did you know that Gabe Newell personally devours every dollar you spend on Steam and it is a monopoly and you should download and run the Epic Games Store societal cataloging/tracking software I mean video game launcher?

i hope we meet in person someday

i'd really enjoy crushing your slender asiatic neck with my meaty anglo hands

>I was there. It was shilling
Who? the people spamming how it was SJW with twittercaps and forum posts? or the people telling them to fuck off. I dont think either group is shilling dude. I think most people were just annoyed GG shitters were still posting their bs all over the release of one of the most antipated sequels on Yea Forums. Nobody seemed to attack the posts calling out the studio for lack of experiance, etc.

Epic paid for your copy already so it would be IMMORAL not to pirate it! Don't want Epic's money going to waste now, do you?

Nobody is going to pirate an online co-op game.

How do you know I'm not just a manifestation of your crippled mind?

wow i wasnt sure but it looks like if you completely humiliate them enough times they revert back to their insect nature

Attached: 1547232463387.jpg (863x867, 284K)

>so whether or not you're arguing in good faith the verdict is you're fucking retarded and should not post here
Oh the irony lad.

Plenty of people pirated the other borderlands games.

Funny because the article doesn't say the story got 85 million Pc users but that there is 85 million Epic accounts.
90% of which are just accounts made for Fortnite on various platforms. Most of which weren't PC.

>valve did it
Literally every major developer pushed for digital.

Co-op, what's that?
I played through BL1 and 2 solo.

Every bloodlines thread made that night followed the exact same format like it was from a template

I accidentally said fuck your Monday once kek

A lot of data epic is putting out doesn't hold up to inspection like this. It's meant to make a headline that seems positive, but doesn't actually back itself up.

because you're astonishingly retarded lmao

that's how i know you didn't come from my brain

here's a skelly too i know you little faggots hate these

Attached: 1546361837218.png (1400x586, 692K)

there were 3 formats.
1) the /pol/tard threads.
2) the threads baiting /pol/tards.
3) that guy making a greentext with all the information available.

That's pretty grim, dude.

You're transfixed on the Chinese, are you sure you're not secretly yearning to be one?

You cant just lie to my face faggot, i was literally there and its all in the archives too

>3) that guy making a greentext with all the information available.

So the paid shill

So what you're saying is the PUBLISHERS made the CHOICE to go with EGS for whatever reason?

Why aren't you responding to me, spammer?
Can't affront your true nature?

Attached: 1553241134956.png (2204x2603, 2M)

nope i like packing heat down there if you know what i mean

nvm i forgot you don't

Fuck off Chang. I'm not downloading your chinkshit with all the spyware added to it.

Watch this go COMPLETELY ignored by the EGS shills.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

It isn't competition if you can't choose.

>borderlands 3 on steam and epic and wherever else
>"Oh nice yeah of course I'll play it."
>Borderlands 3 epic exclusive
>"Maybe I'll just watch some streams to see if it's good. It might suck."

Epic exclusivity is an unnecessary red flag

But then again, like that other dev said. They've "accounted" for the losses, right? Kek

>for whatever reason
For a large payout?

They "Made the choice" when given the options of take 15% less of a cut from steam or "get payed" to only be on a platform nobody wants to use while also getting 15% more from that store.

Publishers sees short term big numbers and think it's a good idea, but if the last 11 years have told us anything. Publishers and investors are bad at math and long term thinking.

>you cant just lie to my face.
What did I say that was wrong? also you are welcome for the accidental like my lad.
>So the paid shill
Rumours have it in some circles people actually like videogames. I mean I can't disprove it wasn't a paradox employee making the threads. But I doubt it, it wasn't even spamming he waited for bump limit and everything. People are jump to calling everyone a paid shill for any possitive or in this case more or less neutral fucking post. That being said that wasn't what I was referring to, I was referring to the politics derailment, and the flame wars that followed. user is saying people who told /pol/tards to fuckoff were an organized discord shilling effort.

>Steam has competition
fucking where lmao

Steam needs to get fucking cucked out of games

It's almost as if their stated goal is making money.

user usually dudes that talk about their dicks have really small dicks

I know you're here, spammer. After all, this isn't the first time you make this thread.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you also made this one

Attached: mire proof of op's madness.png (1514x3850, 2.21M)

huh. guess i'm an outlier

Attached: 1547240251345.jpg (720x720, 52K)

All these momma little revolutionaries, want to tackle big bad papa steam. That's fucking rich, considering how big 4chaen is on nazi ERPing.

>posted on /pol/ as well
Pottery

And they are going about it in a way that threatens the marketplace itself, not steam.

>Steam needs competition
What the hell does Epic even have? Nothing.

More likely they go "now show Steam"

only reason I don't like Epic launcher is how it is literally being used by the Chinese Government to spy on you

that's right

Competition is two things doing the same thing and one coming out on top.
This isn't a competition.
It's like they are both playing basketball in different courts and Epic stole Steams ball and took it home with him.

So, are you going to explain why are you spamming these threads, or will you keep changing the subject like a retard?

I'd like to thank all the anons who post proofs of shills and their spam
You're doing god's work boys
Other than the /r9k/ thing there's YanGang and shit like pic related
I used to get into arguments from guys with that discord over this, one of them showed me an old thread where a friend of the dead kid showed evidence that they were friends and then said the discord had nothing to do with the suicide
The pic he posted as evidence of his friendship is gone but it seems like whoever was in the thread believed him

Attached: Apparently you can BTFO pol by saving cuck porn on your PC.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

Hey guess what
白魔将落入中国的霸主

>This isn't a competition.
What steam has with the dozens of stores that sell pc games that aren't epic games store is competition. It's literally textbook direct competition.

What they have with epic is a whole bunch of anti consumer clusterfuck where epic doesn't want direct competition.

Fuck epic.

This can't be happening. I just purchased $120 in Steam Wallet from GameStop just for the digital deluxe edition of Borderlands 3. It's just sitting in my Steam account anticipating the pre-order and now I'm not going to be able to buy it. I honestly don't know what to say. Go to hell Tim Sweaney of Epic Games Store!

What exactly is the elusive marketplace and how is it threatened?

Funny thing is, I actually do have an Epic account, I used it to play Unreal Tournament 4. After they stopped developing because it didn't make Fortnite bucks, I unninstalled that shit and stopped caring about them since they stopped caring about their only game that I gave a shit.

And now they're pulling this shit and activelly making me dislike them more than I already did for abandoning UT4.

Ah, so it is a /pol/ thing. Thanks user.

What the fuck are you talking about this started with me saying it was one guy spamming and the other user saying it's a group.

Does anyone even know what's fucking going in ITT anymore?

Tiananmen Square

i doubt it

Attached: 1550607468111.webm (480x640, 1.91M)

The PC marketplace and by purchased exclusives becoming normalized.

>Does anyone even know what's fucking going in ITT anymore?
Congratulations. The sperg played with you and got away with his shit. Now watch how he'll make the same fucking thread after this one gets archived or deleted.

Hey you can use google translate too.

Not even Epic wants to normalize paid exclusives. They are just guaranteeing sales until they can reach a takeoff point. The end goal is free exclusives.

Rehashes are easy to make.

Like it matters. If he proxies and evades bans what can we do? He's basically immortal. I just used this thread for shitposting.

If Epic is paying hard dosh to devs to get exclusives, don't you think they'd pay 50 cents for random people to go on EVERY vidya discussion place in the internet to shill?
Lol get a hint

The real problem is more that he's not technically breaking any rules

spamming is againts the rules

not for a fucking second would i believe that, no

they'd pay them 5 cents

You accepted digital downloads costing full retail price, you accepted no regional pricing, not owning your games, always online DRM, DLC, day 1 DLC, on disk DLC, preorder exclusive content, multiple launchers and accounts to play a single game, season passes, lootboxes and DRM that runs your games in a virtual machine, and this is where you draw the line?

That's not really an option for BL3 unless you like playing it alone it's already boring enough with friends

Spamming and ban evading are against the rules.

"spamming" by the definition of the rules means more like rapid shitposting, not remaking a gay thread every few hours/days

I agree with your post for the most part.
But what is wrong with
>you accepted no regional pricing

no, it means that too

Epic will BTFO itself once zoomers stop playing Fortnite and move on to the next fad. They can't keep buying devs forever, it's not sustainable.

It doesn't matter what they want to do, what matters is what they are doing. What they are doing is normalizing paid exclusives.

He is. There's been a few occasions where one based janny deletes his threads en masse.

wow, he just goes for it.♨️

>just don't resist bro, just let it happen

Then i guess you must have lots of siblings

same here.

>"spamming" by the definition of the rules means more like rapid shitposting
He has done that too.

Attached: 1553240475815.png (2364x1304, 2.03M)

Ita not so far fetched. There was that one guy who bought the red teams victory in the steam 2014 summer competition. Im pretty sure he did it out of spite for reddit trying """balance""" the competition.

Way to expose yourself chink apologizing tranny

Playnite, Launchbox, Manually adding things to steam.
Congrats I gave you three solutions to being eternally cucked by Gabe. Not even a EGS thing. You are now free to buy games from GoG, as much as possible, or even dabble in Blizzard and EA games.

Name one (1) EA or Blizzard game worth buying

Segmentation of the market is not a competition, retard.

>review bombing New Vegas.
That will really show Take-Two.
I also wonder why they didn't do that when an Actual Bethesda published game didn't release on steam...

>300+ posts
>not a single shill bothered responding to that post
Really makes you think

>t. triggered low-paid epic shill seething over my mere opinion and choice

Attached: large[1].jpg (579x584, 34K)

Is that a horse? Is horse meat even good? Heard it wasn't that bad.

Attached: 1546303306612.jpg (184x184, 5K)

>I don't personally have a problem with this thing so everyone else's concerns are invalidated
Literal NPC

The C&C ten year collection.

I love how everyone is so distracted by the new "console wars" of epic-vs-steam that they don't even notice their hobby being burned to the ground all around them. You people are seriously some dumb fucks. You deserve everything you get. I look forward to saying "I told you so" this time next year.

titanfall 2.
modern WoW.

I am just trying to help user. I use launchbox and it works great. Though The new list view kinda sucks, and I feel like the only focus on BigBox now. Still it is way better than keeping steam open.

The fact that I, in a relatively well paid position, earn $1000 a month. And that's fine, I can make a living with it where I live. But video games cost the same for me as for Americans who earn 5 times as much.
Back when we had actual boxed games, Steam's 75% deals barely matched local retail prices. If the game got a budget re-release in a single DVD box (you remember those gold/GOTY/whatever editions), it cost between $3 and $7. Find me a 3 years old AAA title I can have for that much on Steam.

Exclusives are not "competition". It's funny how the same people saying Steam has a monopoly are ignoring how exclusives are pure 100% monopolistic behavior. It's a tactic designed to shut out everyone in the market except yourself. That is what a monopoly is. Steam has never done anything of the sort except with the games that Valve made themselves, which is not only respectable, but also expected.

>some not all
>one genre
oof, oh no, somebody repeats himself, how about you reposting your posts constantly? how does that help?

>. And that's fine, I can make a living with it where I live. But video games cost the same for me as for Americans who earn 5 times as much.
That sounds like a (you) problem.
>Back when we had actual boxed games, Steam's 75% deals barely matched local retail prices. If the game got a budget re-release in a single DVD box (you remember those gold/GOTY/whatever editions), it cost between $3 and $7. Find me a 3 years old AAA title I can have for that much on Steam.
Because your fellow pajeet just burned them user and sold them to you user.

>friend based game
>on epic

dumb move gay fucktard

We don't need your help because we are completely content with Steam.

The ship of fighting for consumer rights in the vidya market sailed some 15 years ago bro.

You think you are, but you are not. You are like someone who thinks they are completely content with playing an FPS with a controller on their console with paid online. You are truly lost. That being said, as previously mention, you can manually add games to steam.

Again, attempting to deflect any consumer concerns with
>it's too late bro, let everything go to shit

If you can't accomplish your goals without shady, dishonorable tactics -- maybe you should find another goal. And EVERYONE is onto Epic's shit at this point. The #1 complaint is their use of exclusives to snipe at other markets and that is what everyone is so pissed off about. This has nothing to do with Steam or any other market. It's about Epic and their exclusives-sniping.

>consumer concerns didn't matter when it was about important things, spout some retarded winnie poo memes with me now or you're a chinese
kill yourself

>You think you are, but you are not.
I understood that reference.

>didn't matter
I was angry then too.

So anti-consumer practices are fine as long as they don't touch you personally?
That's great, I don't buy games for a couple of years after release, so the EGS poses no issue. Glad that's all sorted out.

This did absolutely nothing to refute his statement. You just changed the subject and ignored the problem.

>somebody repeats himself
Immediately making the exact same thread for weeks and even months and going so far to keep changing the hash of the images or the subject to avoid getting caught is more than "just repeating himself".
>how about you reposting your posts constantly? how does that help?
I post these so people realize that these kind of threads are made by an autistic faggot who will spam these threads and instigate flamewars (because this shit counts as flamewars) so they stop replying to them or taking them seriously.

>It's about Epic and their exclusives-sniping.
Epic shills, you need to tell your chink masters to stop doing that stupid anti-consumer practice, we may take Epic seriously.

Attached: dis.gif (211x144, 494K)

>So anti-consumer practices are fine as long as they don't touch you personally?
How is it anticonsumer? It is just aggresive price discrimination.
>That's great, I don't buy games for a couple of years after release, so the EGS poses no issue. Glad that's all sorted out.
I see you are a man of common sense as well.

you didn't change shit back then and won't accomplish anything now, have fun with your anger, retardCoin Flip: Tails

Literally nothing else Epic could do would get steam shills to take them seriously.

>I hate popular stuff!
>Am I cool now?

so you're his personal stalker. how else are you failing at everything and want to show everyone how pathetic you are?

At this point? No, absolutely not. You blew it

OP is a Sonytard.

So epic shills are at this point actually just advocating for Epic Store by yelling that it IS as bad as everyone says it is but it's too powerful to stop. That's hilarious.

That's what I suspect mainly because it is tooo obvious.

>twitter source
>caring about soilands
absolutely disgusting

>nothing else
They didn't TRY anything else, did they?

>You blew it
On the contrary they are the first challenger to take up a winning strategy. Just because you do not like it, does not change the fact that it is more effective than making a really good store for you to ignore.

Don't overthink it. Most 'official' twitter accounts of employees are run by corporate. Half of the people they claim to by don't even have access to the account. This was likely an official corporate statement that they either put directly on his twitter or told him to put on there.

All these people's real twitter accounts with their uncensored opinions are private and make no mention of their job.

one less game I'll buy, I'm okay with not spending more money since I'm a poorfag

1989 Tiananmen Square Incident

I am sure they will eventually. Origin actually tried pretty aggresively to be a good launcher, and literally nobody cared. They put their fingers in their ears and screamed. But it turned out that didn't matter though, and what made Origin actually move games was exclusivity. Tim is just taking a page from that.

Makes senses, since nobody like the Epic shills posts. It's proof it's 2-3 people at very most. Why aren't mods perma-banning them though?

It's been hilariously ineffective. You've become both the laughing stock of the industry and its hated enemy in record time. And you didn't even have to do anything SJW, lol

>exact same post down to the letter as yesterday
fuck off

I agree, fellow nintendildos, how else is it obvious that nintendildos are the most annoying fanbase?

>may 22, 2018
>2
>0
>1
>8
>check calendar
>memelands 3 announced 2019

thats a yikes from me, mr. false flagger

Hi OP

I don't see anyone advocating for the EGS, just asking where the fuck were you when all those other bad precedents were being set.

I hope its april fools. But in any case Steam needs to get going. They are currently losing, not just to epic but so many games have left. Only Bethesda came back....

Origin is pretty cool, to be fair. I don't use it heavily because I don't play a lot of EA games, but their return policy is 30-days no-questions-asked. Just like that. And the software itself is pretty fluid and not hard to work with.

I'm not saying I'd want to use it exclusively. Just that they are probably the best of the 'alternatives' - mainly because of that killer refund policy.

>It's been hilariously ineffective.
Lol.
> You've become both the laughing stock of the industry and its hated enemy in record time. And you didn't even have to do anything SJW, lol
Kinda like EA.

>not having superpowers that every stalker has
how do you not know that OP is one person doing whatever I say he does? do you NOt have schizophrenia like me and my other fellow genuises?
see

Remember when op spammed his fallout porn mod?

>haha they win because they have more money u mad!

So at this point it's no longer about providing consumers with the best experience. You're just in a dickwaving contest. Assuming Epic gains major marketshare, I bet you'll continue fighting against everything you see as "pro-consumer" because you don't want daddy tencent to waste money on those evil entitled gamers.

>b-but you're a steam shill
You'll continue hiding behind this for any criticism, and I pity you for it. I could call you stupid at this point. I could call you a retarded asshole. I could call you a million names. But considering your level of intelligence (or lack thereof) I think any one of them would be giving you too much credit.

Ignore the pic. The real spam is in the link.

hi stalker, you're more pathetic than OP

i sure hope you're saving up your chink shekels friend, you'll need them sooner than you think