What if we kept this as a feature?

What if we kept this as a feature?

Attached: 1391897383066.jpg (469x396, 30K)

Rolled 47 (1d100)

We can finally roll dubs on Yea Forums

shut up nigger weeb

desu

Rolled 34 (1d100)

wew

Please no, I don't want to be a scorelet forever

what is my near end score

|■■■■■■■■|
|■■■■■■■■|
|■■■■■■■■|
|■■■■■■■■|
|■■■■■■■■|

Would wear out within a week, the same amount of time before all the regulars disappear

>after midnight
>Feature still here
C-could it be?

desu

Only fortune, dice+1d100, skeletons and the dino, all the other perks can go to hell.

Subscribed❤️

I DID IT I UNLOCKED THE SKELETON

Based skeltal❤️

>Hating on coinflip
Why bro?🙁

can we just keep the perks instead of all the reddit bullshit you need to do to get them?

Well we could add a dislike perk?
After enough score you can dislike?

I'm pretty sure other boards have dice rolls so we can, but of course for no explanation we lose everything once this is over

>no explanation
It's an april fools joke
And april fools will be over

nothing would change

I hope you made this statement unironically, though it would be nice if enough dislikes could autohide a post because I fucking hate seeing bad bait with (you)s. I sense ID's would also help this board immensely

Your fortune: Average Luck

>Dislike
We would literally become Reddit 2 as that would be a huge leap towards it.

*ironically I meant
As in likes belong on reddit❤️

Rolled 67 (1d100)

This

Don't worry, the mods said they were extending the system out a week as part of ghe joke.

inb4 it last more than a week

Attached: 1326217673548.jpg (760x797, 318K)

It still wouldn't be worse than reddit because it is literally just a number that does nothing except add some more shitposting, the fact that it caused so much fuzz and energy on the site despite being literally nothing tells you more about the state of nu-Yea Forums really.

Call it a social experiment. See how autism reacts when dealing with social numbers or some shit.

Rolled 21 (1d100)

the fuck is this

Attached: 1552073498125.gif (254x151, 2.2M)

Test