Worst Mario Kart 8 Deluxe track?

Worst Mario Kart 8 Deluxe track? Trying to prove a point

Couldn't fit every track on one poll, so I made two

strawpoll.me/17725370
strawpoll.me/17725378

Attached: marioresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jvwtOLs6zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worst is bone dry dunes, which as a skelebro is disappointing

Everything that's been voted on so far are takes I understand

Except Dolphin Shoals. Maybe the water's got that guy annoyed? I like the music on that track and it's pretty harmless. Everything else is either empty and desolate, doesn't function well (Cheese Land) or is full of too much bullshit (Grumble Volcano)

Dolphin "Bring a bike for that final turn or get fucked" Shoals.

bumpo for mario kart interest

Who the fuck voted Sunshine Airport that's literally one of the comfiest tracks

Sunshine Airport, just because everyone fucking picks it no matter what when it appears. Sick and tired of it. Water Park is easily the most bland track, but it's never picked.
Royal Raceway is still the best though :3

Rainbow road 64. Ruined music and a terrible track on anything not 200cc

Attached: pink gold peach parasol.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

>Ruined music
are you a fag?

Water tracks are pretty shit in general
It feels slow in an already somewhat slow game.

lol I wish it was 3 laps. 1 was way too short. I kind of wish 8 had a few longer tracks or at least the option to change the number of laps.

Fuck off with the slur. I want you to listen to this. 8's missing the things that made the 64 version so magical. You'll hear it....

youtube.com/watch?v=-jvwtOLs6zg

Attached: mario.jpg (800x450, 108K)

played the shit out of mk64 but mk8's music is better

baby park

I loved the n64's flute man. That thing tugs at my heart so much. I hate how 8's version removed most of it and the organ(?)

I miss that era of Nintendo music in general too. They really made the best of those soundfonts

Lotta hate for Bone Dry Dunes

Gotta say, I agree. That track's just a boneless Dry Dry Desert with shitty shortcuts

Aesthetically it's the best track in the game though, and the music is top notch. It's so good it makes the actual RR pale in comparison.🐸

Rainbow Road 64 is a terrible track even in 64

excitebike track
It's shit and nothing happens.

I actually like 8's rainbow road. It's a well straight forward track with no gimmicks. Nothing's going to touch the perfection of pic related any time soon though. 7's rainbow road is absolute perfection

Attached: RainbowroadMK7.png (800x480, 687K)

Never denied that. 8's version is almost the worst 1 lap track in the series. Lucky for it Maka wuhu exists.

Why the fuck y'all voting for Donut Plains 3? Comfy track with plenty of good places to drift. It's a bit uneventful, but it's still cute. It's an SNES track, too, and all of those were flat to begin with

Toad Turnpike.

It's boring, music's shit, and you're contesting the road with normal cars who can fuck you pretty bad. Plus it's basically impossible to pull ahead on anyone using skill or shortcuts. The only gimmick it has is ramping off certain cars for a glide, which is slow as fuck, or going on the wall in certain parts which...whatever?

I'll say it looks kinda comfy, and I wouldn't mind the aesethic being put on a more vibrant track. Something like Animal Crossing.

I agree

Grabage tracks.
Dry Dry desert
Toads Turnpike
Animal crossing.

People voted Baby Park? Really? Have fun.