Not maining a mace

>Not maining a mace

Why the hell do you still feed yourself?

Attached: mace.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/5526254/#5526329
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441551507/#441565260
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5446429/#5453842
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5446429/#5466013
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5495687/
archived.moe/k/thread/39206407
desuarchive.org/his/thread/4232340/#4233526
desuarchive.org/his/thread/4176613
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5285820/#5290147;
desuarchive.org/k/thread/39546199/#39557233
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Lkuf-ZmHw
youtube.com/watch?v=LBR3C5XPFs0
youtu.be/XRtox8xw6s0?t=160
youtu.be/0tsYnPeZZrU?t=29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting to slow

because the d mace sucks and d scim is better

Because I'm hungry

Mace is for ooga booga bix nood fags. Halberd is the real man's weapon, it slices, dices, hammers and makes julienne fries. Like if you agree

Attached: 1552715661364.gif (275x206, 97K)

>not smallswording
carrying a mace around all day would be uncomfy and conspicuous as fuck when you can whip out a smallsword and stab someone in the throat in the blink of an eye in the 17th or 18th century

Attached: Feraud_by_glooh.jpg (529x700, 112K)

UNGA BUNGA ME SMUSH YOU WITH SHARP CLUB

look at that dreadnaught go

this

Attached: 1517323395819.jpg (537x608, 51K)

Because polearms are superior.

>no likes for our boys in armor
downright heretical💢

>posts german mace
>not bar mace
For shame

Attached: bar mace master race.png (850x850, 48K)

>not GUN💯

Attached: 1551765997876.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>this spooks the spook

>baseball bat with down syndrome
I'll take a proper flanged mace like in the OP than that.

>Sword
Way to be generic and boring. Also, you're not the hero.
>Spear/halberd/etc.
Too afraid of letting the enemy get close, ya sissy?
>Katana
Weeb. Also, you will never be Sephiroth.
>Greatsword
Overcompensating. Also, you will never be Guts.
>Mace
You're barely above a caveman.
>Scythe
Watch out, don't cut yourself with that edge!
>Sickle
Look at this farmer trying to be a fighter.
>Whip
Good luck with armors with your fetish "weapon". Also, you will never be a Belmont.
>Knives
Is this the heaviest weapon you can handle, boy?
Axes and brass knuckles are the weapons of real men.

Love me some Duelists.

Apparently you don't Like them though

>eats arrows
>eats arquebus fire
so much for being a real man lmao

The weapon in this thread that gets the most Likes is the objectively superior one as proven by Yea Forums.

Attached: great_club.png (186x284, 19K)

>arquebus
what the fuck is that, you some sort of future knigga?

Attached: knigga.png (1268x2682, 923K)

Unarmed only.

>axes
>bounce right off armor
>head gets caught in the ribcage of an enemy and get stabbed in the face by someone who was wielding a sword or spear
nice woodchopping tool, peasant
>brass knuckles
>"good luck with armors with your fetish 'weapon'"

Attached: you.jpg (418x482, 52K)

Attached: Fine Jeez.gif (498x360, 905K)

>posted pic
>get this image instead
MOOT WHAT THE FUCK?🦖

Attached: you.jpg (418x480, 51K)

Here's your mace, bro.

Attached: BD Discipline.png (598x527, 338K)

all these fags with their "weapons"

Attached: Piercian_special_ability.jpg (280x280, 33K)

Literally how the fuck am I supposed to use this weapon? Do I hit them with the points of which part for maximum damage?

If you don't use spiked mace every chance you get you should just kill yourself.

>nice woodchopping tool, peasant
Lumberjacks are widely regarded as the modern pinacle of manliness for a reason.
>bounce right off armor
>head gets caught in the ribcage of an enemy and get stabbed in the face by someone who was wielding a sword or spear
If that happens then it proves you weren't worthy of the axe.

Rolled 67 (1d100)

THEY SEE ME ROLLAN

Attached: kniggaroll.png (1268x2682, 950K)

trees don't fight back, lumberboy.

>modern
>discussing player's choice of MEDIEVAL weapon

>If that happens then it proves you weren't worthy of the axe
>He has to make excuses for his weapon being shit

Attached: shig.png (514x539, 87K)

Swords offer more attack chances
Macos offer chances to stun

Reminder that mace-haters are probably skeletons in disguise.

Attached: 1509580717507.jpg (825x464, 219K)

But any weapon head could get stuck for whatever reason. Just make an air pocket.

💔

>implying stun is a real thing

A sword isn't going to get caught in a ribcage, you just pull it right out smoothly. An axe head will get caught inside ribs and wedged into bones like thigh bone (which an arming sword won't do although a greatsword might)
>any weapon head
and like daggers, whips, hammers aren't going to get stuck because the surface area is either too big or too small

E
C
N
A
LANCE
ANCE
NCE
CE
E
rolling for spear🏳️

Attached: 1518_Altdorfer_Sieg_Karls_des_Grossen_ueber_die_Awaren_anagoria.jpg (1493x1017, 1.24M)

This is videogames we're talking about

Your fortune: Outlook good

r

>not using a weapon that combines the best elements of swords and clubs in one, AND has blades made from the closest thing you can get to "folded gorllion times" tier sharp

lmaoing at your life. It's a shame none of the other weapons that got used in mesoamerica, such as their maces, other clubs, their halbreds, glaives, spears etc get attention, but it's easy to see why the Macuahuitl in particular is so iconic

Also a fantastic choice, halberds and especially pokeaxes are based

Attached: macua small.jpg (1000x562, 169K)

>swords and clubs together
Sounds like it would be the worst of them both combined♥️

worst post in the thread. aztec land is gay and those """"""""""swords""""""""" would break as soon as someone swung something made of metal into them. they'd break right in half

Attached: 1552210319282.jpg (1000x929, 666K)

In kingdom come, the bailiffs mace is op as fuck. Just charge and clinch your opponent and once you shove them back swing overhead and catch their head and it's a one hit kill even on helmeted enemies. It's really satisfying but get pretty stale and feels like cheating when you're wiping out entire camps in seconds rinsing and repeating time and time again

Name a more aesthetic shield type than the flat-topped kite shield. You literally can't.

Attached: 12th_century_flat_topped_kite_shield slash elongated heater shield.jpg (965x828, 224K)

>swing once
>breaks
nice try, subhuman

The regular kite shield is already aesthetic as possible. Making it long is just ruining it

Let's go Black Knight. If I get this roll, you have to all like this post

Attached: Готический_доспех.jpg (1027x2729, 1.38M)

Pavise that was used in Lithuania/eastern europe and Italy.

>he doesn't know what a kite shield is

>needing all these fancy shiny verbs
>not just having a good old spear and stabbing the living hell out of everything.

FJUUUUUCKKKKKK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: screeching.png (798x526, 734K)

>aztec land is gay
Certainly way better than japanese "build everything out of wood and paper" nonsense.

>stabbing a man in full plate without anything to bash or grab him with
good luck with that mate
halberd is a straight upgrade from the oogaboogaspear

Rolled 81 (1d100)

>strawman

>he doesn't use his own body as the pivot
>he doesn't grab their joints

>shields ain't actually for pussies

>it's a weapon thread where the poster larps as Guts episode

Attached: 1501597094282.jpg (996x1500, 336K)

Halberds are for dummies who guard doors and stand in line.
The mace is the weapon for divine warriors going out and getting shit done.

it’s basically a rock on a stick. Hit them with the heavy bit

Why do people who guard doors and stand in line use halberds? Seems about the worst weapon for the job.

Rolled 19 (1d100)

sweet

This
>scuffle breaks out at close range with someone you're denying entry to
>You're not in a formation and the pointy bit of your weapon is designed to hit people far away
it's gotta be just a movie/game trope, it doesn't seem at all practical
do club bouncers and riot police use long staves or do they use batons?

Attached: spadroon1.jpg (960x960, 36K)

can have sum crack senpai? gimme sumdat lean💯

It’s a really impractical and brutish weapon

Sure it's easy to say that, but a sword is basically a sharp rock on a stick too.

>impractical
how? its literally the most practical weapon and deals with all forms of body covering

Halberds are really ugly though.
Swordspear is where its at

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 881K)

Weapon based to unbased tier list
>mace: can do anything well
>sword: can do many things well
>halberd
>greatsword
>scythe
>dagger
>axe
>whip
>dogshit
>spear: the only literal downgrade⚽

Attached: 1553208884206.jpg (310x300, 17K)

>muh assthetics
how are you going to deal with a guy in armor with your slashing and poking weapon?
>hurrdurr I'm sure to defeat this heavily armored opponent by poking them in the eyes while they run at me with a mace and can hit me anywhere on my body

Attached: 1551177734820.jpg (1227x816, 249K)

Boo, motherfucker

>he thinks you can't slash at armor
>he thinks you can't poke at armor
>force isn't a thing

Attached: 1552908725758.jpg (1600x1400, 120K)

The guy in armor with a halberd has just as much force as you do, and has a weapon designed to utilize that force.
You have a poking meme weapon from dungeons and dragons

Attached: 1552190954426.jpg (495x467, 35K)

Damn..... looks like Halberd won the thread. other weaponlets can't even compete

Obsidian is brittle but it's not nearly as brittle as it's memed to be: There's a video online of some chicano using a super inaccurate, shitty replica to cut a chicken in half, and it crackes the table the chicken was on, and none of the blades were damaged. Conquistadors also speffically noted that the blades were made and inserted into the weapon in such a way to where they wouldn't break easily.

There's also the matter that even when the blades break, you still have a giant ass club you can bashj people's heads in with or smash bones with, and if you anons think that a thick, heavy wooden club is just gonna snap from hitting metal armor then you've never dealt with hard wood before.

Lastly, historically, nobody in that region was using metal armor, nor were even the conquistadors: Most conquistadors were relatively poor and couldn';t afford it, and those that did largerly abandoned it when in Mexico and the Yucatan because of the climate, and opted for native forms of armor, mostly Ichcahuipilli, but at least on one occasion also Ehauatl, as seen in pic related

>subhuman
the Mesoamericans invented writing and civilization on their own despite not having any pack animals and being totally isolated, meanwhile euros had to steal those things from sandniggers

Attached: Conquistador on horseback wearing an Ehuatl tunic, from the Lienzo de Tlaxcala.png (590x535, 611K)

you can still use the borader pat of the swordspear as you would an axe or halberd
it basically is an upgraded halbeard you can also slash with and isnt that ugly

>not maining a dildo

Why the hell do you still feed yourself?

Attached: DildoLongPurple.png (300x200, 21K)

Is there a melee weapon that doesn't fall into one of these three categories?

Attached: weapon_categories.png (625x505, 18K)

Combination, weapons are an obvious example: Halbreds can both thrust, slash, and smash, Macuahuitl's can smash and slash, etc.

>borader
???
>as you would an axe or halberd
yeah but you can't use it as you would a hammer, which is what you need for armor
> you can also slash with
you can slash with a halberd just fine too, and slashing isn't even that important to begin with

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

meant broader
what's the difference between a flat hammer and edge? if it has the same weight/force it should do the same damage to armor? or is the problem that it slides off?

conquistadors only wore the meme onesies because it was hot and sweaty in metal armor
it's not just obsidian being brittle, it's the wood holding it together
doesn't matter about historically when you're comparing it to other weapons. an actual sword, made of METAL, would go right through your dumb meme timber. People in civilized countries stopped using sticks to fight for a reason mate
>meanwhile euros had to steal those things from sandniggers
"steal" the things that sandniggers simply kept after actually stealing them from white greeks

based dumbass spic writing in a euro language on a euro-invented computer and euro-invented internet posting records kept by euros that shat all over his spicshit and enslaved their entire country with a tiny force of soldiers and simple manipulation

Attached: madara.jpg (680x582, 81K)

>what's the difference between a flat hammer and edge?
more surface area and solidness to impart force, won't glance right off.

let's say your head was inside a metal helmet, would you prefer someone swung the blunt edge of that halberd at you like a punch in the head?
or the axe edge which is going to be like a slap if it lands at even slightly the wrong angle?

Attached: 1502727263925.jpg (719x1111, 322K)

A whip doesn’t slash or smash but more of a smack.

yeet

i mean...
>whip
>weapon in and of itself
any actually weaponized whips always have a blade or weight attached to the end

Axes (as in just the head) have been consistently one of THE worst weapons in history only used because they couldn't afford actual weapons

brass knuckles is shitposter tier🍄

bloodgems

Attached: bb laybrinth warrior set.jpg (1077x909, 408K)

I wonder if these weapons were ever intended as useable. That crossbow that shot cannon balls was fucking sick.

mace and spear is the patricians choice. crossbow for range maybe.

So much of the cut content looked great.

hoo boy let's see what we get

Time to fist

Ranged combat was largely a meme. It was quite easy to dodge and just hit them with whatever weapon you had.

>conquistadors only wore the meme onesies because it was hot and sweaty in metal armor
that's what I was saying you dofus

>it's not just obsidian being brittle, it's the wood holding it together
> would go right through your dumb meme timber.
And again, if you think that hardwood clubs are just gonna break after a few swings, you don't know what you are talking about

> People in civilized countries stopped using sticks to fight for a reason mate
Mesoamerica was plenty civilized and had been for thousands of years: Their cities were comparable in size to what you saw in europe at the time and in early classical anitquity such as inb Ancient greece, there was also a similar emphasis on intellectualism, peotry, and philsophy as in classical anitquity, but with an even wider and more accessable education systems; you had MORE complex and advanced medical/saniation and water mangement/hydraluoic systems, more advanced bonotanical science and agricultural practice; and they had about bronze age military complexity, economics, archtecture and mathmatics (ahead of bronze age mathmatics for Astronomy in particular)

But yes, no shit metal tools, weapons, and armor is 1 on 1 more advantageous then wood and stone, but yuou need to judge tools and weapons in the context of where they were developed. Saying "a metal sword is better then a macuahuitl" is a bit like saying "a gun is better then a sword": No fucking shit, but it';s a bad comparison to begin with due to ignoring that the macuahuitl was developed in a region where metal weapons and armor weren't used due to the climate: The Mesoamericans could and did smelt bronze, had the climate been conductive to it they would have been using metal armor and weapons

>after actually stealing them from white greeks

Do you not know basic history you faggot? The greeks got writing and civilization from from the Mesopotamians, greece was filled with a bunch of tribes when Mesopotamia had the first city states.

1/2

Rolled 84 (1d100)

rollan rollan rollan

what does the most aesthetic looking mace look like?

>literally ignored the whole part about how this is a comparison between weapon types, not an excuse to sperg out about aztecs
therefore I'm going to ignore your gay essay lmao, staymad

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: elmo-didnt-read-lol.gif (295x235, 765K)

>still not using dual shields as a weapon

Attached: medieval-mace-low-poly-game-ready-texture-and-uv-3d-model-low-poly-obj.jpg (567x500, 14K)

dino motherfuckers

yiss

your fault for triggering an aztecboo lol

Name one (1) JRPG where the protagonist uses either of these weapons. Games where you can equip a bunch of different weapons and it isn't their primary, canonical weapon don't count.

i should have taken that dealing with autists course damn🐸

cont:

>based dumbass spic
I'm murican and my family is from eastern europe, m8

:> that shat all over his spicshit and enslaved their entire country with a tiny force of soldiers and simple manipulation
You don't know shit about the conquest if you honesty think this.

Metal weapons, cannons, horses don't mean shit when even an average city's armor outnumbers you like 8:1. Cortes had some early success against smaller towns and villages but the moment he actually ran into a decently sized political state, Tlaxcala; their forces utterly BTFO'd Cortes and his men (and hundreds of additional soldiers from the city of Cempoala that joined up with cortes), and Tlaxcala itself by this time had been super weakened due to decades of Aztec blockades: Tlaxcala just spared Cortes and realized the Conquistadors would make excellent shock troops against the Aztecs, and subsquently allied with them.

Which is the second thing: Cortes was not manipulating the native states: it was the other way around: Tlaxcala spardd them to use as allies, and before then Cempoala had tricked Cortes into helping them raid a rival city. When Cortes, The Tlaxcallans, and Cempoalans arrived in Cholula, the Tlaxcalans tricked Cortes into massacring the population there since Cholula had recently switched allegiences from Tlaxcalatec to Aztec. All throughout the conquest, you consistently see native states using Conquistadors as tools to their own geopolitical ends (as to why they allowed Spain to rule over them instead of all turning on him, I can clarify on this on request)

Lastly, even WITH hundreds of thousands of soldiers from numerous native city-states aiding Spain and forming the bulk of their armies in the regions, AND with smallpox and other diseases decimating the native population and causing chaos, it still took Spain decades to conquer most of the region, in some places never truly pacicfying it for centuries. The last Maya state fell in 1697, for example

2/2

I want to fuck that dino

Attached: 1551680424013.jpg (750x425, 48K)

Wait how the hell is that low poly?

What's up guys, have your heard about oyr lord QUARTERSTAFF ?

Maces, Warhammers and Picks don't get enough representation in games. Melee weapon diversity now!

>Halberd
You are a man of taste, what is your opinion on the lucerne hammer?

Attached: hammer.jpg (564x848, 98K)

For me it’s the warhammer

fsdfd

That's a 5/10 aesthetics for me dog

❤️

>literally ignored the whole part about how this is a comparison between weapon types
No shit, and i'm talking about the Macuahuitl in the context of the militaristic environment it existed in. Again, if you just wanna talk about the best weapon devoid of context, then this whole thread would get BTFO'd by a pistol

also, gonna say if you or anybody is interestedm I talk way more about how difficult and lucky the conquest was and how it easily could have ended with Cortes's expedition anhiliated and the region largerly escaping colionalism in a series of 10 posts totalling 20,000 characters
desuarchive.org/his/thread/5526254/#5526329 and a shorter version here boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441551507/#441565260

Not him, but as a combination polearm lover, it's probably my least favorite example. The poleaxe () is GOAT

pic related got me on that shit in the 5th grade my nigga

Attached: salamandastron.jpg (475x475, 46K)

Rolling!

Maces are cool but Scythes are way cooler

Go to bed Friede.

>autist keeps sperging 3000 word posts nobody will read
lmaoooooooooooooooo

rollan for paladin, wish me luck bros

>Again, if you just wanna talk about the best weapon devoid of context, then this whole thread would get BTFO'd by a pistol
>retard can't understand the thread is medieval melee weapons

Best weapon.

Glaive master race

Attached: naginata.jpg (1172x3551, 938K)

>3
I DID IT BOIS I DID IT WOOOOOOOOOOOO

>meet guy in armor that isn't made of cow dung and sticks
>get btfo

Attached: GRANT US EYES.png (542x520, 97K)

Best aesthetic

dice+1d100

Rolled 65 (1d100)

goes in options field mate, unless they just finished the event or something

>Pick nockgun
>Kill everything in the room
how can other guns even compete??

Attached: Blackwake_Nock_Volley_Gun.jpg (1100x618, 72K)

Your posts were great.

rolling for paladin

>replying to himself
Sad!

no

>get the opposite

A net.
Bolas.
A napkin soaked in chloroform.
Basically, weapons that immobilize rather than cause damage.

Dumb barb axe faggot detected

Swords are fucking cool.

>Bolas
>net
>melee

Spears are very rarely good in games beacuse they make you spin them around like a retard or give them stupidly long telegraphed stabs when they should be very fast long range stabs while you are hiding behind your shield like a pussy

Best is melee magic
>dark hand
>preacher’s arm
>shapeshifting stuff
2nd best is lances.

rollan

fortune says how well I do as my class

Your fortune: Bad Luck

>restricting yourself to only one kind of heavy blunt instrument
PUNY OP

Attached: 1454197330627.jpg (800x1200, 237K)

rest in peace user

Your fortune: Godly Luck

I can't think of any games where the mace is useful.

They are slow as fuck

Rolled 69 (1d100)

Just not AIDS, god.

I’m no physics expert but I feel like you could generation a lot more power per swing if it there was extra weight tapered near the top instead of spread out evenly. Like pic related.

Attached: 6CAFCAAD-758E-4DCC-8F58-F7E9EA804D7E.jpg (1200x600, 49K)

The problem is that stuff that’s slow and powerful should have the niche of penetrating defence but often that’s randomly given to speedy stuff instead.

>tfw no game where bash beats plate armor, slash beats padded jerkin armor, and stabbing beats mail

>short range
>shit damage
i'd rather have bare hands

>>shit damage
>get hit by mace
>"oh wow this doesn't hurt at all"
based larper

>Hammer + Shield
This is the best combo. Prove me wrong.

funny, I don't see that stated anywhere, user.

ANd that's sort of my point: People ARE taking context into account since people aren;t bringing up more modern weapons, because they understand they are so totally removed from the same context of warfare. I'm saying the same applies to what I posted.

wasn't me bucko

Based and paladinpilled

Thanks user, if you want more:

also, for further reading, check out my reccomendations for resources here: desuarchive.org/his/thread/5446429/#5453842 and

>my posts on quality of life and society in Tenochtitlan, the aztec captial here desuarchive.org/his/thread/5446429/#5466013 ; tthe thread in general is a good resource, with me linking rars and stuff of art around the thread

>my posts on aztec sacrifice practtices, religious cosmology and metaphysical philosophy here: desuarchive.org/his/thread/5495687/ ; note that tthere were two other anons having nonstop obnoxous conversations and you should probably stick to rading the primary series of posts I did as a result

>my posts on their Aztec warfare heree: archived.moe/k/thread/39206407

>my posts on metallurgy, watercraft, and breifly on politics and administration here: desuarchive.org/his/thread/4232340/#4233526

>My posts on why the Conquest of Mexico was extremely lucky and how itt easily could have turned out with Cortes failing and diplomatic trade with europan powers and thee modernization of Mesoamerican states, if not the lack of widespread colonization of the Americas in general here; and how even if Spain wanted to if Corts failed they probably couldn't conquer it: desuarchive.org/his/thread/5526254/#5526329 and boards.fireden.net/v/thread/441551507/#441565260

>An overall summery of Mesoamerican history: desuarchive.org/his/thread/4176613 Albeit the posts about how the Aztec empire got founded in partcular (posts 11 to 16 in the main reply chain) is made obsolete by the other series of /his/ posts I did here: desuarchive.org/his/thread/5285820/#5290147; see also pic related

>my posts on cities and water mangement systems here desuarchive.org/k/thread/39546199/#39557233 ; though I need to redo this for more detail on cities and since the thread 404'd before I finished on water stuff

Attached: mesoamerica history summary.png (1457x1555, 343K)

Not vidya retard go back to /k/

>he plays casualfag vidya where the maces don't do autistically accurate levels of damage
go back to r*ddit

Mace would be good for something heavy, like a knight with a shield or giant monsters.

peen

Name 1(one)( uno) game where maces are better than a sword or a club

Cute oni gyaru

Mount & Blade: Warband's Morningstar

Attached: 1549593864681.jpg (750x750, 180K)

Because Kingdom Come is too easy with it.

>doesn't understand the superiority of polearms and value of range
How do I dislike it?

The best medieval weapon is the fist m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Lkuf-ZmHw

> Metal Shaft.
Boy, I sure do love breaking my wrist.

why does it matter?

Rolled 22 (1d100)

eh?
the FIST

Because I like maces and I want to know if there are any such JRPGs.

Dragons dogma has maces
Dark souls too

>Games where you can equip a bunch of different weapons and it isn't their primary, canonical weapon don't count.

Mount and Blade
uhhh fuckin Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for PS2 (probably)

>JRPGs

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for PS2 is a near re-skin of FFX.

Right down to the same battle system

Is Fire Emblem a JRPG?

god tier one handed weapon irl.

Mount and Blade has a katana in it and weeb armor, fucking what more do you want mate

>>doesn't understand the superiority of polearms and value of range
in the job of a bouncer? there's never going to be any range, everything happens up close

>Not keeping people 2 meters away with your pointy stick.

Mace is great it is about as lawful as a weapon can get!

Attached: not diablo.png (617x573, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LBR3C5XPFs0
they're not going to magically stand 2 meters away, if you're working as essentially a bouncer you're going to be dealing with people who are very close to you
at best you have 1 other guy with you, this isn't some meme pike formation

wrong video but whatever

>blunt, boring, monotonous
That's lawful alright.

Attached: 1526655391228.png (1500x2772, 807K)

>hitting people with a massive clump of metal is boring
well what do YOU consider interesting?

>LOTR: The Third Age
>berethor has a sword, shield, five strike attack that can fuck up pretty much everything including the fucking Eye of Sauron, full Numenorean armor made of mithril that allows him to withstand numerous arrows, stun/fear dispel, slow healing ability and lots of healing items
>I have a _________

>halberd
>hammers
Let me tell you how I know you're retarded.

The Pollaxe is the perfect on foot melee weapon. Change my mind.

Attached: pollaxe-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx[1].jpg (2400x1200, 208K)

One bolt to the throat and he's a goner

Regular crossbow? He has no ranged attacks but I'm still probably fucked

>not maining warhammers
it's like you want to die or something

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (1600x1200, 451K)

nice low level weapon, rookie

Attached: 12312423435.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Idk if I can hit that user

Attached: Berethor LOTR TTA.jpg (640x368, 16K)

you tell em slutty!

Attached: beatstick kino 2.jpg (1680x1050, 665K)

Why not, he appears to have forgotten his gorget at home.

i mean look at this pair of evil cunts
you don't get hit twice with a war pick

Attached: full[1].jpg (570x428, 18K)

Rolling against the Ashen One.

You're both alright

I guess it's my Agent from the Division 2 with his LMG and SPAS-12, with a rolly polly mine and drone that can seek out targets on their own and murder them.

But I shall have my...

Cmon now

kek good luck user

Finally, someone who's more fucked than I am.

>not using a mace for maximum bonebreaking
FUCK SKELETONS

stab wounds are clinically proven to be the deadliest, and a pick delivers a stab with the force of an axe swing

Attached: warhammer_17017[1].jpg (900x638, 450K)

Was just playing Anno 1404 so I guess I'll be up against some shithead noble, I'll try my luck

CUDGEL GANG

Attached: ##################### (2).jpg (1024x1253, 141K)

source on that claim? deadlier than blunt force? in which context?

>not the Greatsword
pussies, all of you

Attached: gs.jpg (1001x1001, 27K)

>stab someone with pointy thing
>tissue wound heals
>smash someone
>bone breaks
>not only can they not hit you back, but the wound goes septic
BOO

as with most weapons it's hard to find them outside of Mount&Blade or Dark Souls 1

Attached: also yes.jpg (1680x1050, 626K)

Thanks for the informative posts man. I can't believe we tolerate /pol/trash like that faggot talking down to you these days.

fuck, i can't find it, and i must admit i was maybe stretching it a bit
it was a modern study, so it mainly compared knife slash vs stab wounds,and the main conclusion was that slashes have a negligable mortality compared to stabs, i can't remember if it said anything about blunt trauma

nice boogeyman

Rell

KCD is the most recent game I know of that has non-retarded hammers / picks
as weird as that may sound, some of Skyrim's 2H warhammers were pretty well designed

>uhh duuh white people invented everything, but them fuckin' racist Mesopotamians done came and stole'd it from us
Whatever nigger

>tfw Australian

Attached: knoife.jpg (480x360, 27K)

KCD was amazing for that sort of thing

I made this expertly graphical explanation just for (you) user.

Attached: pointyStickFTW.jpg (1044x1862, 279K)

>not a broken bottle of VB
piss off seppo

Das nennst du ein Messer? Das ist ein Messer!

Attached: 125169081919b964e5183252729d1ae1[1].jpg (1920x996, 550K)

the elven one I assume?
I'll get KCD probably during the next big sale

Attached: Elvenwarhammer.png (1000x1000, 244K)

t. ciggie buttbrain

🙁

based.
Spear/Dexchads btfoing brainlet maceheads

"Drat! If only I'd picked a weapon more suited to close range 1v1 combat and not one designed for massed formation combat! Now all I can do is use the haft, fuck", thought user's stickman to himself

Attached: fixed.jpg (1044x1862, 274K)

rollan
altho
I think its over now

What's goin up in there, mate?

>attacker is a skeleton
What now, halberdfag?

Attached: spooky.jpg (480x360, 21K)

You have never sparred against a polearm(of course in a safe environment), have you?

they all look bulkier than they should, but at least they get the square end + pointy end thing right
they're not oversized tenderizers

Attached: SR-icon-weapon-EbonyWarhammer[1].png (500x500, 68K)

I choose one of the other options offered me by this beautiful pointy-hacky-smashy-stick.

Attached: CD-1046.jpg (800x800, 99K)

good thing he's not fighting sekiro, that thing is just begging for a Mikiri counter

Only true patricians use it

The halberd wielder is ALSO a skeleton

Besides, why would I want to hurt a skelebro? I'm sure he means no harm

yeah I had that mod that un-nerfbatted them.
still kinda love that ancient nord greatsword

c'mon user now you're just literally larping. real fights aren't done "in a safe environment"

Of course I main a mace. What if I encounter a hydra? You need to bash their brains in, not chop off their necks. Even worse if it's a skeleton hydra.

>youtu.be/XRtox8xw6s0?t=160

Attached: polearmfags btfo.jpg (1186x834, 163K)

>skeleton Hydra
the dreaded calcium bramble!

Silence, all of you uncultured SLUTS

For a real man of valor and fighting spirit, there can only be ONE solution for best weapon: Sticking blades on the arm parts of your armor, wrestling your opponent to the floor and cutting up his throat / body. Like pic related, just with more armor for self protection.

Attached: 3e08282b2348b3ad91c799022e8590f6.jpg (800x1200, 92K)

Could a polearm even be swung in a manner that would generate enough force to efficiently vanquish a skeleton in a few strikes though? I mean, they're immune to fear and exhaustion, so you'd have to be able to stop it from advancing pretty quickly.

Attached: 1352951652396.jpg (660x608, 51K)

has the nerd faggot bitchboi world ever made a consensus on how strong the magical forces binding together undead skeletons are?
you're basically hitting magic force fields at that point, unless you're going to break the bones themselves

Why are HEMA people always fat and out of shape? I don't trust a word they say about these "if they do x i'd simply y" techniques that they obviously haven't combat tested

>what is a sidearm

Assuming you're not the same user (because honestly shut the fuck up if you are, you goalpost moving faggot), I was responding to a claim "You have never sparred against a polearm(of course in a safe environment), have you?"

he can cut bullets out of the air so idk why I'm even bothering to roll

>14
let's say you're a guard. would you wield it over another weapon from that list in your real life duties, Yea Forums?

The problem with stabs and gunshots later is that the dirty clothing people used infected the wound and was the #1 cause of death, that's why some people used to duel naked, including women in some pretty heated exchanges

Attached: Metternich vs Kielmannsegg.jpg (632x332, 39K)

>bastard sword
>image is Andúril, very clearly a 2h sword with a full 2h grip
and while we're on the topic, "Narsil" is a cooler sounding name than "anduril" and Elrond shouldn't have changed the name

Attached: anduril.jpg (474x558, 38K)

don't you deadname that weapon you pig bigot!

I posted the link to that site here the other day, keep in mind I'm not sure if that situation was actually a common occurrence

probs not and thus it was worth painting. I'm sure it happened a bunch though, how could it not?

>not maining a crossbow
Retards

Attached: SPECIAL operator.jpg (640x480, 69K)

i think in some settings they're bound together with wires / iron clasps like those wooden dummies for drawfags use, the magic only animates them

according to the link the (female) doctor present at the fight, with the level of early 1800s science knowledge she had available to her, said pretty much what you said.
in reality though I would say pretty much anything could infect your wound, since the weapons weren't sterilized and people didn't exactly shower daily.

however you are 100% correct that people did used to duel naked or underclothed a lot. my main point is just that the pic situation probably wouldn't be common

Where my daggerbros at

Attached: 4.jpg (1085x651, 408K)

Metternich vs Kielmannsegg
oh fuck
how did i not hear about this before
apparently it was dismissed as a hoax even in their time but it still sounds hot

see now that makes sense
but considering you would have to go and tie together the bones of every corpse, we can safely say most game settings with necromancers just raising the dead from afar probably don't do it that way

>euros had to steal those things from sandniggers
are you retarded m8

TWO daggers
>shank two niggas once
>shank one nigga twice

brought to you courtesy of Yea Forums, a mongolian knifefighting forum

Attached: 1200px-Mongolian_Armed_Forces_100711-A-CE583-114.jpg (1200x797, 169K)

i really hope robotics and human-machine interfacing get to the point where guys like him get to wreck shit in their personal exoskeletons

Attached: close-up[1].jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

Does a morning star count?

Attached: Gauntlet06DL_GIF_KnightNG.gif (185x139, 453K)

>gauntlet
VERY based
have you played the 2014 edition?

i really wish i'd remember which setting that was
it would make sense to use zombies for standard work, and reserve skeletons for task where presentability / aesthetics is a factor

like you'd use zombies as galley slaves and miners, but your family crypt would be guarded by masterfully crafted skeletons

I haven't, no. Would you recommend it?

I like this interpretation. zombies are like raw food and skeletons are like cooked meals

Man of fucking taste. Halberds are god tier.

Fag. Gay boy weapon, built for cucks who watch way too much anime and mutter edgy shit to themselves.

It has some flaws, such as some of the level layouts feeling samey. But, overall, it's a solid game, with a lot of room for skilled play and it felt satisfying to git gud. The 4 characters (5 with DLC) play very differently to each other and the level layouts are quite varied, you can pick and choose your abilities, and the visuals are great. There are interesting gimmick bosses occasionally.
For perspective I've only ever played that version and the 1986 ZX Spectrum Gauntlet, so I'm not sure how it would stack up to the playstation gauntlets, but based on how different the characters felt, I'd say you might enjoy it.
Give it a look if it's on sale.
youtu.be/0tsYnPeZZrU?t=29

I'll roll the traditional way

let's see if this works one last time

Are you?

Egypt and Mesopotamia, both in the Fertile Crescent AKA the middle east, were the first places that had complex civilization and writing. Both spread from there up into the mediterrian around 3000 BC, at which point greek tribes started to develop into civilizations themselves, basically getting to the same level the middle east had been by 2000-1500 BC

The only places to actually "invent" civilization on their own vs stealing/borrowing it are the aforementioned Fertile Crescent, East Asia (China), Mesoamerica (Mexico), India, and the Andes (Peru). And of those, only The Fertile Crescent, China, and Mesoamerica independently invented writing: India's writing developed from the Fertile Cresecent's writing systems spreading there, same for Europe; and the Andes never developed a writing system (they did have a knot/rope system that sort of accomplished the same purpose)

I mean, I don't blame them. There's so much SJW shit and historical revisionism by them i'm sure to a lot of people I sound the same as WE WUZZERS.

Attached: independent civilizations.jpg (960x720, 122K)

r0Lin

Based

>medieval metal baseball bat
I don't know why this would be so appealing but it is.

How much do you love your mace?

Attached: 1554156049886.png (600x691, 330K)

👌

>yeah its just a replica weapon from a game bro dont worry about
finally a dildo i can hide in plain site

>Rolling
>against Ashen one
like clockwork

Not much reason to go with a mace over a dagger unless I plan on going to battle and fighting dudes in armor, and even then I wouldn't get rid of the dagger I'd just add the mace.

Attached: Tod cutler 12th-17thC quillon_dagger.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

My weaponfu

Attached: vordts_great_hammer.png (93x144, 5K)

Unless you liked it before the buff pic related.

Attached: Phony.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>not maining ABSOLUTE supreme Hammer
Are you people even trying?

>the virgin d scimmy vs the chad d mace

if only your shitty English wasn't hidden in plain sight

>Axe
Hope you're fighting a tree there, Paul Bunyan.

>Brass knuckles
I guess when you punch like a girl, this might help a little. Make sure you take off the engagement ring your boyfriend gave you first, princess.

Now me, I just light myself on fire and hug people.

How do fags even get that thing into their ass?
It looks really uncomfortable

Attached: 1553638159057.jpg (727x867, 107K)

>play game
>want to use mace
>it's limited to shit-ass priests that can barely even fight
hate when that shit happens

the one on the right seems doable, no clue for the left though

retard alert

Hexen

This is mace

Attached: 233037.jpg (600x319, 35K)

RAWLIN

oh shit nigga 2shield

2shield!!

Long Smash for life. I don't think there's a single game that gives a flail option in which I don't take it.

nig me

/roll

rolling again for not dead knight

>Not maining a giant shield like my bro Aias

Attached: Aias.jpg (798x1002, 101K)

i wanna lick her feet

bad dragon made a mace dildo for this april's fools

so now all mace mains are gay

Attached: DS3 healing shield comparison.png (629x707, 300K)

That's a knife.

>he doesn’t main polearms
how did you make it past kindergarten?

Attached: 29DF67A8-DDE7-4CF8-8CD4-3F40F3CFCA62.jpg (308x420, 86K)

>medieval weapon enthusiasts talking about wepons and techniques
>they are all fat and out of shape

Attached: 1390591482736.jpg (257x253, 14K)

These things also pirce plate mail.

That sort of mace is a sidearm. If you "main" one, you're badly equipped. Find yourself a polearm. They're more effective at punching through armour than maces, they have options for dealing with unarmoured foes, and they have better reach (very good for your health).

Hell, pick up a morningstar, if you're that set on maces.
You should still pack a warhammer, a mace, a sword or something in case you lose your halberd or you want to step outside of the barracks.
Maces aren't slow, user. That's why they're so small, to keep them fast.

Attached: morningstar.jpg (300x600, 11K)

No, this is a knife.

Attached: Großes Messer.jpg (1361x764, 118K)

this.

sorry, you nigga finna ded lmao

Attached: 1526535331227.png (250x337, 108K)

The Genoese are not welcome on Yea Forums.

>reddit has a Yea Forums sub so now all Yea Forums users are redditors

I'm gonna report you to the guild.

Bastard sword = longsword. All longswords are exclusively wielded with two hands. The whole "you can use one hand or two" thing is a myth.
It's literally the rich man's halberd. There's no reason not to use them, if you can afford it. Most people can't.
They're kinda ineffective against people without armour.

A mace or morning star with certain armors is aesthetically pleasing.

Attached: 1526926408538.jpg (1000x1000, 501K)

Welp, I'm convinced!
t. German weapons inspector

>halberd

Attached: 5af81a91d6d3a93b8000f7870492ca6a.png (800x600, 608K)

I'll have you know I am skinny and out of shape.

Tell me my destiny, I shall embody my knight spirit at work today.

>not piercing all seven layers of goat skin with your bro

>They're kinda ineffective against people without armour.
u srs m8?

yea

I never really liked blunt weapons
I'm a basic sword&board dude, I don't mind spears or axes either, but maces just don't appeal to me

Yes. They don't put people out of action nearly so well as severing things (the best) or running them through (still pretty good).
>but it'll still damage/even kill them!
Yes, but there's a small window between being hilariously damaged and actually being disabled. You can get hurt in that window.

The only reason warhammers and maces are used is because you literally cannot chop or pierce through armour, but you can bludgeon it.

Oh yeah, and they're also pretty short.

>Bastard sword = longsword
The name "bastard sword" didn't even exist until after the end of the medieval period, for starters. In fact I don't think "longsword" did either, there's definitely a bit of a clusterfuck in terms.
>All longswords are exclusively wielded with two hands
Yes, that is correct.
>The whole "you can use one hand or two" thing is a myth
If you have a sword which has a blade and hilt size halfway between an arming sword and a "claymore" 2 handed sword, then you can use it with 1 hand or 2 hands as you please, because it's not too large to 1hand. What's the issue here?

Rad Lads

Attached: 74a2b34fea767787e54cb6248c63c571.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

rollin for something good

geimu?

Mace was my go to weapon in Skyrim. It felt a lot more fun welding that thing.

>t. i got my knowledge from videogames
bet you've never been punched in your life.
There are barely any "unarmored" troops that the field.
Even a levy would have a gambeson and a helmet.
ur fucken retarded mate.

>is a myth
based on what source exactly?

>It felt a lot more fun welding that thing
you must have modded the crafting system

>Bastard sword = longsword.
It patently does not.

Well, yes, you're right. Medieval naming conventions of the time are incredibly unrigourous. Most of them basically boil down to various ways of saying "sword", or perhaps "big sword". The point was that there's no such thing as a sword which is a "bastard child" of a shortsword and a longsword.
>What's the issue here?
That there were no swords like that which could be wielded as you describe them.
There were no such things as levies, either, in the west at least. Gambesons and maille are the sort of thing a sword can cut through. It's plate that puts a stop to things.
Feel free to source me wrong.

long knife/short sword/arming sword: 1 hand
bastard sword: 1 or 2 hands will both work.
long sword: designed to be 2 handed. you could swing it one handed, but it wouldn't be effective.
great sword: only 2 handed, no exceptions.

Uh oh! Flail boys just rolled in! More aesthetic than a mace, objectively coolest weapon while still being practical

Attached: bestweapon.jpg (500x500, 29K)

considering you're making a claim bastard swords are a myth, maybe you could source us up?

>Feel free to source me wrong.
Feel free to prove your statement right.

Because warhammers are the superior blunt weapon

Attached: 50EC698B-ADB3-4DC3-9025-0BE65D46BC89.jpg (640x868, 27K)

rerrr

>There were no such things as levies
Nigga Levies were mobilized men of ages 16-60 for military service provided by geopolitical administrative regions.
>Gambesons and maille are the sort of thing a sword can cut through
with great effort and at that point its not much of a cut but a bash. Something spiked or flanged would work much better against it, helmet included.
motherfucker you still motherfuckin dumb.

Attached: sword hilts.jpg (1200x797, 193K)

that one doesn't look very authentic

while sword typing was ubiquitous.
There is at least references on differentiating "bastard swords" and "longswords" as early as Henry VIII's time and before. In that frame of reference a "bastard sword" are swords that are halfway in length between an arming sword and two handed long bladed swords. It ranged from "half and hands" to long rapiers.

>Gambesons and maille are the sort of thing a sword can cut through.
They're the sort of thing a sword can THRUST through you fucking feeb, mail is for all intents & purposes cut proof and gambeson ain't far behind it and considering that the former was worn with the latter I'm inclined to think that you learned everything you know from LindyBeige's dumb ass.

Attached: Sword threads.png (283x19, 1K)

I'm pretty sure lindybeige says what you just said

Well then you ought to be ashamed that he knows more than you do.

rollo nigger

I'm not the guy you were talking to? Just someone that watched a video of that exact subject.

Very late but Overlord.

I always main blunt weapons

By knocking down the tips of the kindergartener's polearms, stomping them into the ground, then routing the entire squad with a single zweihaender.
Stop being such a cocksucking contrarian like every other "halerdier!!! POLEARM!!! SPEEEARRR!!!" fag on the planet.

Sword or death

>Stop being such a cocksucking contrarian like every other "halerdier!!! POLEARM!!! SPEEEARRR!!!" fag on the planet.
Fucking this, they get a slight inkling of halberds being an "underrated" weapon and immediately go full ultra-hipster mode

Yeea

The poleaxe was a gift from God specifically designed to destory all heathens and brown people.

Well then at least Lindy got one thing right.

Attached: Late 15th century German rondel dagger.png (872x960, 621K)

The poleaxe was a gift from science specifically designed to destroy European armor which heathens and brown people generally did not have.

>Implying heathens didn't have metal armor like most other nations

Attached: Saracen cataphracts.jpg (1013x744, 131K)

That's hot

From the thumbnail it looked like a Ricardo edit

that's not a warhammer, its a sledgehammer

THEY HATIN

>Implying heathens didn't have metal armor
No I didn't. You yourself posted a pic of a spear defeating that lamellar armor so I'm kind of surprised my point went over your head.

Attached: be3.gif (196x181, 447K)

>seething over Lindy
>t. Frog

>Phoneposting
>t. poo in loo

Attached: American.jpg (640x432, 36K)

>poos hating frenchies and defending anglos
Are you okay user?

>poos not looking for any excuse to shitpost
Are you OK newfag?

Attached: Designated penguin.webm (640x360, 439K)

My brothers from the order

Attached: zealot.jpg (574x911, 225K)

Early Modern scholar here. Can't speak to the medieval period, but by the Tudor period in England constables were mainly using clubs. People in the militia might have pole arms and swords if they were occupying a territory, but clubs were the weapon of order.

>unironic poogeyman
What the fuck are you going on about retard? I could understand calling someone an amerimutt or from some south American shithole.

My chef from ss13, he had a circ saw smand it was sharpened. This is a doable fight but unless I can get a good weapon I am at a disadvantage.

Thank you.

>he picks bludgeoning over slashing and piercing
And here I thought they just put these things in games because they felt obligated to.

Who short sword and buckler here?

*cleaves horse's head off in a single blow*
nothing personnel, cavalryfag

Attached: Dane_Axe.jpg (625x623, 42K)

>D-did you just assume my nationality?!
Boo fucking hoo faggot, you started this by making it about anything other than Lindy spending the majority of his videos pulling info directly out of his ass.

nah, rapier and buckler bro

Spears are man's second best friend user

Bludgeoning is based, it's like a super punch. A huge chunk of metal swinging at someone at high speed, raw blunt force smashing people to death.

Attached: 1548270656255.jpg (492x362, 26K)

Real chads use poleaxes

*cleaves your timber weapon haft in half in a single blow*
nothing personnel, danefag

Attached: stock-vector-solid-icon-design-of-axe-and-sword-1238084503.jpg (1425x1600, 315K)

Oh so it's just the eternal frog frothing that someone dare mention his absolute joke of a nation.

And suddenly we're back to muh nationality so I guess this is where I hit you with
>What the fuck are you going on about retard?
Let's say I post some guns and prove I'm American, what then? Because anything you have to say other than
>yeah Lindy's dumb
is necessarily going to be moving goalposts.

rollerino

Pink?...no i was, oh nvm.

>backpedaling
Your arguments are as good as your country's ability to win a war.

>backpedaling
From what to what? At no point have I said Lindy's not dumb, at no point have I said I'm a frog, at no point have I said that I don't think you're a shitposting thirdie.

>doesn't understand backpedaling
Yeah okay retard.

releelel

Lindy's dumb, I'm not a frog, you're a shitposting thirdie. Mind if I ask why shitting on Lindy has you so riled up? Was he the e-celeb you replaced your dad with or something?

Attached: CNN damage control.jpg (1000x1000, 224K)

Look at all these scrubs hating on axes because they don't have they will never have the strength AND skill required for them. No wonder they settle for maces.

That's terminator armor you fucking Xenos.

Attached: 1548727418819.jpg (474x492, 121K)

*prevents this by simbly smacking it away by hitting the flat of the blade every time*
What now, little man?

user, we all know that the only reason you use axes is that you're trying to impress a cute beaver girl.

Sorry for the shitty drawing, but does this sort of weapon have any real-life or vidya equivalent? Just curious

Attached: Blade Concept_Resized.png (697x793, 2.11M)

An axe is just a hammer that's been sharpened.

give me likes lol

It really isn't, barring certain types of axe that are specifically tools and not weapons.

Strider's blade is sort of similar but you don't really find things like that IRL.

Attached: Fat guy with arm blades.png (638x481, 563K)

>implying you’d be able to get that close
>forgetting about the short sword sidearm
looks like someone just got killed on the battlefield

>Strider's blade is sort of similar but you don't really find things like that IRL
That makes sense, thanks user. It's a fantasy weapon I devised that's actually meant to be a tool for climbing, but can also be used as a weapon when necessary, if that makes sense

A scissor I guess?

Attached: 0a101d867e5e49bd8dec7d9bff1ae3cb.jpg (428x803, 49K)

>that's actually meant to be a tool for climbing
Now that you say that, I kind of get a ice axe vibe from the forearm parts.

some handle held punch type weapons of the top my head are Katar,indian pata sword and roman scissor.

stabbing > crush-stabbing (spiked mace) > slashing > shooting (arrow) > crushing

Attached: 1541560468211.jpg (513x307, 30K)

bloodrayne i guess but these games sucked

Attached: IrniHLIp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

You realize shooting someone with an arrow is literally just stabbing them from a distance right?

for me, its the fucking shitty ahlspeiss

Attached: ea9718f80319a2d2f88d0930b654fe60.jpg (405x720, 102K)

Best post. Not only are stab wounds from a rapier-like sword the most likely to be fatal because of internal bleeding and organ puncture, but carrying around a rapier is baller as fuck and not cumbersome like an ooga booga mace.

Varka already posted a video of him getting bludgeoned in the ass with 2x the left one

also he made an arrow in the knee joke but it was a mace in the ass

Where are my hammer brethren?

Attached: hammer.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Carrying a mace wasn't cumbersome, not least because of its relatively short length. Even a smallsword would actually be more of a pain in the ass to carry around than most maces.

Yeah, that was the inspiration. Here's a quick doodle I threw together to kinda show how it's more meant to be used

Attached: Example.png (750x900, 2.58M)

It's not really, throughout history way more people have survived arrow wounds. An arrow stabs into you and if you survive/escape you get to choose when and how carefully you take it out to deal with the wound. A stab from a sword is more messy, a differing angle of entry and exit can do more damage and make a bigger wound by twisting, shifting, etc. Also unlike an arrow, a stab wound will likely cause more bleeding because of the immediate empty wound cavity that starts to fill with blood where the arrow-head/shaft sticks in place helping keep pressure on the wound and allowing blood to coagulate around it better.

>It's not really
It is. It may be the equivalent of stabbing someone and leaving the knife in them but that's still just stabbing someone.

Rollin’

Attached: A5E2478C-4205-4FA9-A74B-E8BF3EBC4D8A.jpg (1080x1176, 83K)

Ghost or Nero knight lets go

Attached: download (1).jpg (231x350, 13K)

>you're an Indian
You sure sound buttblasted Frenchie, sounds like some projection :^)

fist

Lindy's dumb, I'm not a frog, you're a shitposting thirdie.

>more projection from a butt blasted Indian who lives in France
:^)

>More deflection from a delusional Lindy fan

Rollarini

>being this anal pained once the truth has been revealed

based macebro
sick blunt damage and aesthetics

>Being this rectal ragnarok'd when someone shits on an e-celeb
But please, make this about everything other than Lindy's dumb ass because you're literally incapable of actually defending him.

no hes right the arrow being stuck in the body stops bleeding.Stabbing someone leaves an immediate exit wound to bleed from.

>being this rectum ravaged over factual statements

>the arrow being stuck in the body stops bleeding
>the equivalent of stabbing someone and leaving the knife in them

>Still literally incapable of defending Lindy
Seriously, I want to hear what you have to say about him.

>>Whip
>Good luck with armors with your fetish "weapon". Also, you will never be a Belmont.
>brass knuckles are the weapons of real men

Listen, I love a good fisting as much as the next guy, but how the hell are you going to get through armor with brass knuckles?

>Lindy lives rent free inside his head
lmao

Yours too it seems. I'm all for bumping weapon threads but seriously are we just gonna sit here and jack each other off or what?

you can actually see medieval art of arrow wounds from high powered war bows.

The wounds are plugged shut and aren't bleeding so much so that they just continue on fighting.If these were sword or knife wounds they would of past out from the blood loss.

Attached: 800px-Battle_of_crecy_froissart.jpg (800x703, 253K)

Again, leave the knife in and you get the same effect. It's not that you're not stabbing someone you're just stabbing them from a distance with a disposable object so you don't immediately take your shit back. Throw a spear into someone and you've simply stabbed them from a distance, throw a knife into someone and you've simply stabbed them from a distance, these are factual statements.

Attached: Ottoman throwing spears late 1600s.jpg (1634x3780, 2.3M)

I bought one of those. Thing's fucking rad.

Attached: 1123181237a_Burst01.jpg (2560x1440, 929K)

you're not stabbing the with the force of 150 pounds over 250 feet per second creating a 10cm perfect hole.It wont plug the wound as effectively

>using d scimmy for its spec rather than for dps
Cringe

>Force applied having anything to do with stopping blood
Guess you're posting from a universe where bullets don't work.

roll penis

also a lot of the weapons you are describing are knifes and spears are tapered in such a way to prevent over penetration.It gets wider rapidly to stop you going in too deep and getting stuck inside someone mid combat.

entry wounds on gunshots aren't very bloody its the exit that's messy.

>entry wounds on gunshots aren't very bloody
Yes they are. A bullet can pass through someone clean without tumbling and still make them bleed out. The exit tends to be messier because of tumbling, expansion, fragmentation, etc. but that's a bonus, not a requirement for effectiveness.

There is not a dagger in the fucking world that was designed with the goal of decreasing penetration in mind for any reason other than dramatically increasing another aspect like the kukris focus on cutting.

Attached: Spear heads.jpg (489x806, 88K)

Roll and check em

>There is not a dagger in the fucking world that was designed with the goal of decreasing penetration in mind for any reason other than dramatically increasing another aspect like the kukris focus on cutting.

why do you think this get so wide?

>pass through someone clean without tumbling and still make them bleed out.
>pass through someone clean

how is that relevant to arrows and knifes plugging wounds? of course it bleed if it goes straight through.Stop shifting goal posts and changing subjects.

Attached: grooved_dagger3_with_scabbard_3_sep_2006_1_147.jpg (754x532, 98K)

tactical dreadnought armor is terminator armor

I prefer using the Crowbill, the Mace just felt really unwieldy to me whenever I tried it.
On the other hand, I really enjoy the Mace and Sword, and have been using them for a little while now.

Attached: 1547803311038.webm (1280x720, 381K)

Partially because bronze needs to be shaped in certain ways to not suck because it can't be hardened and partially because a wider wound causes more blood to leave the body. I'd be extremely interested to see a reliable source that said that the knife you posted got that wide to prevent overpenetration.

>how is that relevant to arrows and knifes plugging wounds?
Dude (you) are the one who brought up bullet entry wounds and I was addressing that point.