Do you use alt skins in games or do you rep the original?

Do you use alt skins in games or do you rep the original?

Attached: Ridley (1).png (1849x1809, 3.06M)

Depends on how the alt costume looks. I definitely use OG Ridley though.

Usually OG when it comes to smash since it feels more like that character. The only exceptions being actual costumes. I much prefer Meta Ridley over the default skin.

Normally I go og but the only exception is Rob because I like the Famicom color on him

I'm not a fan of meta ridley. His skin looks too smooth, his jaw is too short so it looks like he has a big jew nose, and his tail is coming out of his ass.

Attached: Ridley (2).png (1849x1809, 2.91M)

>his tail is coming out of his ass.
dont pretend you arent jealous

Depends on the color. If the color is referencing something specific for the the character, like Super Metroid Boxart Ridley or Greil colors for Ike, then I'll probably end up going with them instead cause I like little injokes like that.

Extra Purple Ridley

I use OG the most and sometimes switch to Super Metroid boxart red. If I'm feeling gaudy I go gold.

Is this the Ridley thread?

Attached: RIDLEES_NEW_YEAR.png (384x370, 40K)

try to keep original

First one looks the best to me.

Attached: Im at my most powerful when I reach 69%.webm (720x480, 2.26M)

I use an alt skin for Linne because it reminds me of Sakura Kinomoto.

Meta Ridley is obviously the best skin

I play Pac, Rool, and Falcon, and aside from Pac I always play the OG skins. I use Pac's black wristband alt.

>teabagging

Only when I play Ridley, I feel like it's in his character.

I go with default for Samus, Varia Suit has always been my favorite Metroid suit.
If they gave her a SR Varia alt I'd definitely take it and never look back

Attached: 64960018_p0.jpg (1136x909, 321K)

If I don't find an alt I like on the character then I'll stick with original, I usually try to find one though to give them flair. Ganon is the only one I play a lot that is on default

In Smash Ultimate, there are maybe 3 characters whose best skin is default.
>Wii Fit
>Bowser Junior
>Shulk (I miss the blonde Melia alt)

Most of the defaults don't "pop" enough. And some alts are just blatantly superior like Cloud, Jigglypuff and Meta Knight.

I don't like Advent Children's aesthetic.

Attached: 430NZ74.jpg (656x800, 71K)

>He likes Cloud's AC alt
The easiest way to spot Cloud players that never actually played FF7

wish we had omega to go along with it

Attached: Omega_Ridley_rip.png (3783x2007, 3.39M)

Still weirds me out that the Omega model is clearly Meta Ridley, whereas the Meta Ridley boss fight earlier in the game clearly uses a Phazon-enhanced Ridley model that doesn't really look "meta" at all. Bizarre as hell

Attached: Dh2bzt.jpg (730x698, 68K)

Meta Ridley is too good.

sounds like a really bad oversight or some dumb decision

Attached: Ridley-X_mf_Sprite.png (163x113, 11K)

Ridley has the best alts in the game period

I wish he looked more like Brawl Ridley. I don't like this design. Why the fuck is K Rool taller than him?

It could be

Attached: 1530338203808.png (564x1000, 278K)

Alts for sure.

Attached: Fire peach.png (400x553, 112K)

Brawl Ridley looks fucking horrible.

MP3 Phazon Ridley has a fucking slick design. The renders don't do it justice, he looks so cool in motion.

Like this post if Ridley, was in fact, not too big for Smash.

Why?

he's...not? Ridley is easily the tallest smash character. even than ganondorf

Go look at K Rool and Ridley together. K Rool is taller.

I think Retro just knew how to make him look cool when moving. When you first fight Ridley in Corruption the way he holds his limbs out and skids down the shaft looks crazy. And when he flips to grab Samus it looks awesome.

Because he's crouched down. That's why he has his the taunt where he straightens up.

Are you willfully ignoring that ridley is crouching? press his down taumt

Attached: marie what.png (427x702, 499K)

Do you think that getting low to the ground is the same as becoming shorter? Does your brain really work on the same level as a two year old's?

Attached: Faustspriteani.gif (316x242, 39K)

>entire character archetype is built around customization in both moves and faces
>rep the WoL one with 1111 moveset
The canon Miis all look great. Though I do use some alt clothes, like the SSB T-Shirt.

Attached: Brawler De-Miified.jpg (375x750, 84K)