Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

overwatch

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

overwatch

overwatch *dabs*😃

Dishonored.

Avalon Code.

Darkest Dungeon when you have shitty luck like me

Attached: the man himself.png (272x206, 12K)

your mom just kidding she is fun WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

any game that resets a mission because i found an easier way to complete a level, but the game decides i need to "experience it the way the devs intended"
if games become nothing more then "experiences" ill just go back to >>>

Apex and overwatch

Life

apex is fun with friends because you get to do nothing but fuck up without being yelled at

>game about chronicling aspects of the world that you want to see when the world is reincarnated
>harmonize with four spirits
>obtain a weapon of ultimate power
>spend the whole game playing shitty minigames
>95% of the cast is unlikable
>the inventory is ass
>the plot never lives up to the concept
>literally every choice in the game is But Thou Must except one where you can just choose to die, at which point you immediately Game Over

Attached: 61tOLigmp0L._SX342_.jpg (342x306, 38K)

Also, you spend most of the game playing mandatory minigames.

Superman 64🏴

Youre probably actually just shit at it. That game doesn't rely on luck as much as people think

sekiro

yeah, but i mean when a collector gets a fucking crit on my main healer, that makes me want to rip my balls off

Neptunia rebirth 1 on PC and Vita. Now i never played any other neptunia games before this(an probably never again) but it's just so bland. Combat is repetative environments are flat and generic, the story is cringe.

desert bus.

Seriously, pathologic, still a good game tho

FTL with shitty rng

NeverDead.

Dragon Age Inquisition isn't the worst, but the MMO quests are pretty boring❤️

League of legends

Botw

Soulcalibur Legends was actively unfun in every single way. Not even Lloyd Irving could save that absolute shitfest.

YIIK
Fuck that shit.

pokemon diamond

Attached: 1553578824407.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Platinum is better

FF Type-0

Yet I still beat it 3 times.

skyrim

Besides meme answers: Dark Souls. Any of them. These games were supposed to be hard. And they are, due to broken hitboxes and crippled fucking controls. I play roguelikes so I enjoy some RNG and difficulty, but when all the difficulty is me fighting the game just to get it to do what I want it to do as some fucking skeleton cunt comes at me, that isn't fun. I have rarely ever seen a real life case where the game literally cheats. I have no idea how this absolute trash ever got seen as hardcore or got as popular as it did.

>What is the most unfun video game ever?
>pokemon diamond
>Platinum is better
I agree💯

Pathologic
The Game
Daggerfall

Imagine being unable to control your own hands

Even children could complete dark souls you retard

Hell you can even play it with kbm now

GTA V/GTA Online

Uru.

I played the Atari 2600 Texas Chainsaw Massacre game earlier. That was pretty damn unfun.