Remember to brush the unsightly bacteria from your teeth you filthy disgusting wild animals

Remember to brush the unsightly bacteria from your teeth you filthy disgusting wild animals.

Attached: 0_Man-Teeth-With-Electric-Toothbrush.jpg (1200x630, 62K)

Haven't brushed my teeth in at least 6 months now.

Kind of disgusting when you think about it.

Is anyone else real fucking bad with brushing their teeth? I got a lot more concerned about them and bad breath, but only recently. I just kind of forget to do it and have coasted on no cavities for all my life.

it's cool, I use gum

I don't know how you can stand not brushing your teeth. That shit's nasty.

>and have coasted on no cavities for all my life.
they dont just happen on the chewing surface of your teeth user, enjoy your root canals

I didn't brush my teeth for like 4 years and I had 0 cavities. I did floss every day though.

Just drink anything sweet through a straw.

The straw carries the liquid directly to the tongue and barely any liquid gets on your teeth.

I want to die so badly.

I didn't start brushing my teeth until I was like 18, better late than never though
Seriously user, you should.
Nah, he may just be lucky like me. No root canals, cavities, and the dentist always praised my teeth saying they're perfect, even when I didn't brush. I dunno if it's genetic or some shit, but it is what it is

>barely any liquid gets on your teeth.
Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: todd has a clean mouth.png (285x322, 128K)

You put so much effort towards your video game characters but you can't do it towards your real character?

Just get SOME motivation for fuck sake. It's not hard. You'll get used to it.

>Just get SOME motivation for fuck sake
You'd be surprised how hard it is to come by when you're in neither a good nor bad situation.

In my philosophy there is no such thing, it's either bad if it's bad, good if it's neutral, and good if it's good. Boredom is not a problem for me.

or you know just brush your damn teeth. christ the recommendation is to spend like 2 minutes doing it twice a day. you can do it in the shower, or when you're taking a shit.

Why though? Why should I care? I'm gonna die at some point, my teeth are going to turn to shit if I get old, so why bother taking care of them? If it wasn't so fucking expensive i'd probably just get my teeth pulled out so I could do dentures.

JUST BRUSH YOUR TEETH

Attached: 1498946925068.jpg (500x500, 119K)

>good if it's neutral,
Then it's not exactly neutral is it.

>falling for the toothpaste jew
enjoy losing your teeth by the time you're in your early 40s

The most important factor for teeth is what you eat but toothpaste helps either way.

Why bother, I already rolled a shit toon and I can't remake. Banking on NG+ at this point.

who /gingivitis/ here?

Attached: bleeding-gums-murphy-the-simpsons-26.9.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Thanks, Yea Forums2!

>was a NEET for 5 years
>barely brushed my teeth during that time
>got a job a few years ago
>brush my teeth once a day unless I'm off now
How fucked am I?

>Banking on NG+ at this point.
Well it wouldn't be new game plus as much as a full restart.

Reminder that the bacteria is the white stuff that sticks between the gaps of your teeth. Don't worry about yellow teeth that doesn't mean anything. You need to brush or floss the white mushy stuff that's between the gaps on the top or bottom.

>dentist always is like yeah just remember to floss
>yeah_okay_dude_lmao.exe
>got braces--time to get them removed
>dentist assistant says something like "You're not very good at flossing, are you"
>literally the biggest competitive autist in the world
>sit there flustered as fuck
>literally been flossing daily since that day months ago

True story bros

Attached: 1526699605804.png (571x618, 29K)

If your teeth are okay right now you should be fine. A large part of this is down to genetics and diet. Proper brushing mostly delays the inevitable.

Nah, I think I'll buy Skyrim instead.

i keep getting rid of that shit and it causes my gums to bleed for a minute
what the fuck is it

Attached: 1522062460650.jpg (759x508, 120K)

Most importantly, floss before bed. When you are asleep the inside of your mouth doesn’t produce as much saliva. This means plaque and bacteria can make their home in between your teeth and gums a lot easier. Stay clean and hygienic friends. See a dentist. Schedule a cleaning.