Post your favorite:

>post your favorite:
boss
mini boss
area
npc
attachment
and over all thoughts on the game

Attached: 20190401232959_1.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So far:
Genichiro
Senpou
Kuro
Umbrella
GOTY

Also I just got the sword and killed the snake sniper lady, should I keep going this way or finally kill that headless down the cave? Any paths that I'm missing? Since those are all I'm aware of at the moment although I may have not properly checked the surroundings of Ashina castle.

Attached: IMG_20190401_224031.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

how do I beat butterfly old lady

Owl
Drunkard
Mibu
Sculptor
Firecracker
I spend the whole game running away so now the final boss is punishing me for my insolence.

>snake sniper lady
Who? I beat the game and don't remember that

Shuriken

One Eyed snake something, forgot her name. I think it's a she cause of the voice. It's in front of that massive Buddha statue.

test

I like the poop monkey

yeah go that way also fuck those cunts

Guardian ape
Centipede giraffe
Senpou
Emma (makes my prosthetic the big prosthetic)
Lazulite shuriken
10/10. Just beat it two nights ago. Was stuck on final boss for 3 days. Probably almost 30 attempts. Got the "good" (return) ending but I was let down by it

>tfw bad
christ dark souls taught me some bad habits

Loli does NOT have centipedes she does NOT

Attached: 1487834667263.png (625x480, 383K)

Geinichiro-Dono
Snake Eyes
Senpou Temple
kuro
Firecracker
good from game, still not better than bloodborne, with some nice ideas and extremely challenging

Just first-tried 2ape after being so nervous about fighting them. Thanks for believing in me Yea Forums.

so uh what in the fuck is going on?

Attached: 20190402044429_1.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

How do I kill this dumb ninja down the well? He's raping me. After nigger samurai btw.

Attached: NO_MORE_HUGS_ONLY_EXECUTIONS_NOW.jpg (528x822, 352K)

>Isshin Ashina
>Shinobi Hunter
>Sunken Valley
>Emma
>Loaded Axe
>Best game of the year so far. Actually took chances.

I really shouldn't have come here before finishing the game huh.

That's a strawman

if you want to cheese the faggot
>drop down to stealth kill first health bar
>pop blue unga bunga sugar
>spam shinobi axe to fuck his posture and super armor through his everything

Genichiro
O'rin
Fountainhead Palace
Isshin
Shuriken
Overall I enjoyed it but it's probably not one of From's best.

it's got a little dingy... cute

Attached: 1548887449844.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Spear is fucking great man it’s so op I’m actually getting worse at the game from over reliance on it

Attached: Sekiro player enters the hidden forest.jpg (500x219, 29K)

give me your secrets
i cant find a use for it

Sword Saint
Spear guy + sword guy
Senpou, extra focus on the bridge where you fight the armored warrior
Rice loli
Shuriken

Absolutely GOTY

Attached: 20190327225310_1.jpg (2560x1440, 373K)

Genichiro
O'Rin
Senpou
Kuro
Sabimaru
It's up there with DS1 and BB in terms of Fromsoft titles and a solid GOTY contender. Even though it pissed me off more times than I can count.

@

Sword Saint Isshin
Seven spears
Ashina castle
Kuro (^///^)
Mist Raven
Pretty good. I'd give it an 8/10. I hope FROM continues in this direction (either with a sequel or spiritual successor) and polishes things up. There's just a few hold overs from the souls games that keep it from being their best work in my opinion.

Boss: Probably Genichiro. Not too bad and its pretty sweet doing the full sword clash that resets you both. Though I will give a mention to horseman dude. Not so much for the fight but his hype battle chant opening. VA was fucking pumped.

Mini Boss: The katana dude who does the glimmering flash strikes (both regular and red eyes I guess). Fast but neat

Area: Actual main area? Probably Senpou Temple? Otherwise the moonlit field

NPC: Isshin or Merchant dude

Attachment: Firecracker. Fuck you its pretty much the main useful one

Thoughts: Initially felt like the hardest but now feels like the easiest of the FROM games. Its good but the lore and characters didn't catch me as much as the soulsborne games did. Of course this isn't a Soulsborne game so its pretty good for what it is.

DLC when?

Attached: 1536808369986.jpg (1800x1071, 262K)

Right @ your faggot ass

Sword Saint
O'Rin
Fountainhead Palace
Sculptor
Sabimaru

Most kino dragon in any game ever.

Boss: Owl, took me 2 tries but it was fun instead of tedious and it was interesting to see your ninja skills being used on yourself

Miniboss: the giant centipede guy, I like the 7-8 hit combo that he does, blocking all of it and then taking him out instantly is super cool

Area: Monk area

NPC: Kuro, he's a nice boy

Attachment: shuriken

Overall thoughts: first soulsborn game but I can see why people are obsessed over it now, it's a balance of fun and frustrating that keeps me going, I can't remember the last time a game actually challenged me

I still need demon, sword saint and the shura bosses, but so far
>monkey
>fountainhead
>all the NPCs suck. hanbei sucks the least.
>firecrackers :^)
game is great. best from combat to date and their only recent game that gets better as it goes.

>boss
Sword Saint. Best last boss in a FROM game (not including DLC)
>mini boss
Seven Spears
>area
Senpou Temple
>npc
Emma
>attachment
Umbrella

9/10 game honestly. One of my favorite games in recent times. With a godtier DLC, this could potentially become a 10/10

Nah bruh the dlc will directly sequel that ending and turn into Journey to the West

You’re me except this may be my favorite From game

>no love for the armored warrior

You guys are fags. That miniboss was kino.
>guards bridge
>fucking invincible
>loves his son unlike Owl
>politely asks you to put down your sword before fight

Attached: ROBERTOOOOOO.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Absolutely tasty taste you have. I feel the same way about the ranking

Hopefully tomorrow

>Boss
Sword Saint Isshin
>Mini boss
O'rin
>area
Sunken Valley or Mibu
>NPC
Based Tengu

I don't think it has quite given me the same feeling I got after beating DaS1 or BB, but I will say some of the bosses gave me a feeling of satisfaction and relief that only shit like O&S, Ludwig and Orphan gave me. My problems are there's very little replayability and the individual level design isn't quite up to DaS1 or BB for me, but the overall world design is as good as BB, but not quite as good as DaS1. Also it seriously needed more bosses, I understand what they were going with due to the mini-boss stuff, but on repeated playthroughs those offer nothing for you and feel pointless, meaning the number of bosses you'll fight are limited.

>Based Tengu

You know that's Isshin right?

No he was Tengu

Attached: 1553608434305.png (1750x1750, 1.1M)

>boss
El Búho (Forma Padre)
>miniboss
Armored Warrior
>area
Senpou Temple
>npc
The Sculptor
>attachment
Sabimaru (when it works)
>thoughts
My favorite From PvE game. I'm not sure I can say it's objectively better than Bloodborne but I enjoyed it more than it. It's one of the most consistent From games and it has everything I find appealing except PvP. World design, level design, enemy design, bosses, etc. Even the gimmick bosses like the Monkeys and the Divine Dragon were actually enjoyable. I don't think there was a single bad boss in this game. It also had variety, the above gimmick bosses, Dark Souls style bosses, climatic swordfights, etc. My only complaint is that the game lacks a bit of enemy variety in the latter third. Too many purple ninjas. But oh well, can't have everything.

Attached: tsukushi.jpg (1126x1300, 138K)

The question is, why the FUCK was the soundtrack so shit compared to Bloodborne?

youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M

Sony bankrolled BB's soundtrack.

>boss
Genichiro.
>mini boss
The Bull. Every one hated that boss but I loved it.
>area
Fountainhead Palace
>npc
Emma
>attachment
Firecracker

Got an epic $100 GameStop gift card for my birthday, verdict on Sekiro, reddit?

>boss
Sword Saint
>mini boss
Ashina Elites
>area
Senpou
>npc
Kuro
>attachment
Fire Vent
>and over all thoughts on the game
It's fun.

It's tied with Bloodborne for the best From game but it also has a steep learning curve.

>steep learning curve.
Is this just from people coming in w a souls mindset? To be fair, I don't know shit about Sekiro's combat.

Yeah, the game plays quite different than Souls and if you come in with the dodge-r1-dodge thing engrained into you you'll have a bad time. Maybe it's just me but I found the beginning of the game one of the hardest parts until the combat system clicked, then it was smooth sailing until endgame bosses.

>Is this just from people coming in w a souls mindset?
Definitely makes it harder if you're a huge Souls/BB player.

>Boss
Corrupted Monk. I really dig the kabuki-like movements.
>Miniboss
Ashina Elite
>Area
Valley with the Buddha statues
>NPC
Sculptor
>Attachment
Lilac Umbrella

Am I imagining or does the Divine Confetti do more damage and maybe even stun more almost everything in this game? I guess I grind sen to fill my stock on these before starting ng+

Divine Dragon
Ashina Elite Ujinari Mizuo (Red Eyes)
Senpou
Isshin
Umbrella
In all honesty, this may be my least favorite From game. Wondrous and fantastical environments and enemies are what I like most about these games, and this offer of fantasy Japan didn't seem to have much variety in this regard. Exploration also felt less rewarding as without lore-imbued collectable weapons and armor, the only stuff to be found are pretty much just the same consumable items that I never use. I'm happy that I found the Return ending, though.