Battleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Battleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

It's almost midnight! You still can't prove likes aren't real! Ahahahahahahahah!

Attached: beato.png (376x408, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyzTtKNzYI
07th-expansion.net/umi_saku/
ldjb.github.io/uminekosolution/ep6
youtube.com/watch?v=F_1QuqO4dRo
youtu.be/ODi6B9ym3cM?t=55
convergence-series.fandom.com/wiki/Erika_Furudo
youtube.com/watch?v=1ksK1dudxDw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKH-GJHvDes
youtube.com/watch?v=vGqT3alAtj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 like = 1 perfect💯

Attached: 1554096358952.gif (100x100, 15K)

IT'S ALL USELESS!

I.... I NEED MORE TIME

Attached: battler tears.jpg (200x252, 12K)

EXPLAIN THESE NUMBERS BATTLEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1535436160021.png (640x480, 190K)

Can you say in red traps are not gay?

I made it till episode 3. Kinda relief it didnt end up in a shitty redemption arc.
How many more times we revise the same goddamn crime scene?

Attached: dog defeated.jpg (1002x670, 79K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH BEATORIIICHE I WOULD THROW EVERYTHING AWAY IF I COULD GET ANOTHER LIKE FROM YOU

Attached: YAMI WO KIRISAKU.jpg (225x350, 28K)

I still can't believe I managed to read Umineko. Fucker was loooong.

That's impossible.

It's different crime scenes every time though.

Attached: he's in.png (440x175, 32K)

Attached: but_waraib2.png (600x480, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyzTtKNzYI

What's that Battler? Look at what I can do!🐕

Attached: 1535436256430.png (360x400, 250K)

WHAAAAATS THIISSSSSS?!
「GOOD」

Attached: erika.png (376x475, 178K)

Attached: but_nakub1.png (600x480, 138K)

>He lacks the one certain element to get likes

Attached: 1553044856462.jpg (986x797, 51K)

Join us Battler! Look at the power of likes!

Attached: but_futekia2.png (395x480, 147K)

Attached: 200px-Virgilia5.png (200x322, 72K)

ERIKA IFFY UH
HOP ON CHADDLER'S STIFFY UH

Impressive but how about this?
>Ushiromiya Battler's Yea Forums score cannot save him

Attached: GOOD.png (428x600, 224K)

Yeah sure sure, get back inside the closed room, Jobbler.

chaotic disinfo?

Faggotry?

Sorry, did you say something? Can't quite hear you because the cat is being really loud.🐱

Attached: bu2_defa1.png (352x480, 77K)

Have sex?

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Lambda best girl🌈

Attached: akuwaraia1_f.png (729x828, 509K)

Your fortune: Godly Luck

07th-expansion.net/umi_saku/

What are everyone's thoughts on this?
New episode will be called "Last note of the golden witch".
Old "Our Confession" is also listed as a new material, it's likely to get remade in VN form.

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: intoro_spec_chara.png (568x854, 378K)

It's time for the Gohdachads to shine.

>Finish chapter 1
>"Wow that was amazing. But where can the story go now?"
>It starts looping

I quit halfway through chapter 2.

It keeps repeating the massacre over and over?

Well yeah, the story is only a straightforward murder mystery for the first episode. After that it's a meta murder mystery game between a guy and a witch. If you don't like it after like the first 3 eps though I'd say don't bother though. It's like another 60-100 hours of reading that you probably won't enjoy since the rest of the story is the same premise. Chapter 4 was lightyears better than 3 IMO though, although I did like 3's ending portions.

if this post gets 40 likes Beato and Battler will stream fortnite duos

Attached: fortnite.jpg (2048x1156, 337K)

I appreciate the meta concepts, but I really would've preferred if Umineko just continued more of what the earlier chapters were. Something like a more fantastic Phoenix Wright, where Battler has to keep coming up with more and more insane shit to deal with the mysteries presented, along with stupid power level bullshit.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: steamed hams.png (693x519, 435K)

That was actually a clever bit of writing on the guy that made that meme's part and requires you to know Simpsons lore. Seymour Skinner is actually named Armin Tamzarian and Agnes Skinner isn't his biological mother, so that red truth is free from any contradictions.

What did R07 mean by this?

Without luck it cannot be seen.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

💯

You can't prove rosatrice wrong

Attached: Dou1A-yUcAA9IsS.jpg large.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Uuuuu~

Post yfw you read episode 6 and realize in retrospect that the closed room logic error was done on purpose

Attached: clip+(2018-04-15+at+05.24.52).png (390x501, 52K)

>Higu
>"Eat shit demons, we get our happy ending"
>Tip: They didn't get their happy ending, hinamizawa disaster lmao
That was a really low blow. I was expecting it but not after the credits⚾

Attached: 1511963922561.jpg (310x270, 34K)

Do people seriously think this?

It's over Beato likes die today and I get my onichan.

Attached: 129868919028.png (849x1104, 577K)

I collected all my likes for Beato-sama.

post yfw you realize that even in the end the narrator is unreliable, and
battler was the one who actually fell off the boat, not beato, this is why he's depicted as being afraid of small boats in every episode.

Attached: 1548836022375.jpg (750x638, 112K)

Battler can't become the game master without fully knowing the nature of the game. If you know that, then you have to know that Yasu exists, and that you can't even have 2 separate rooms where Shannon and Kanon are in each one. With that being the case, there can't even be a closed room because there is no real logic error. He set it up as bait and Erika took it. It was a magic roulette in order to get chick beato to become the real thing, if she could solve it.

Not him but battler seriously has to be retarded if he knew the answer to the past games but couldn't figure a closed room like that.

>I quit halfway through chapter 2.
That's really not the point to quit.
The last episode really hit the wall hard (not to say I didn't enjoy it), but until then it's more than decent.
The ultimate problem really is R07 had fucking nothing up his sleeves, despite pretending all the time he did.

I don't know, when I was reading 6 it definitely seemed like he was fucking stupid

>magic
N-no.

Attached: 1446297603599.png (384x482, 225K)

Real logic error would break the game, but Battler's game continued normally.

Maybe you're the stupid one then.

Attached: 1398948463479.png (640x480, 289K)

>has nothing up his sleeves
are you so sure about that, try reading a little harder

Attached: Feahuman_waraia1.png (459x480, 160K)

>small bombs
FTFY

>are you so sure about that, try reading a little harder
"As long as you believe something is true, it's true (for you)."
That's essentially all of it, and that's trivial.

You don't seriously want to suggest that Shkanontriyalion was something "up his sleeves", right?

Ahem...
FUCK WITCHES
FUCK WIZARDS
FUCK SORCERERS
FUCK WARLOCKS
FUCK MAGICIANS
AND FUCK MAGIC.

You're missing something in that mess of names there. Use your head.

Attached: 1543177950069.png (1000x1000, 405K)

Another possibility is that Erika herself was playing this game alongside Battler.
Remember she abdicated her role as the detective and we don't really know her real personality because she never really got into the island. Erika did it to humiliate Bernkastel secretly. Think about it: why would a person like her ever side with a Witch?

The manga did imply there was a secret side to Erika with the two speech bubbles appearing and her relationship with Ange.

Attached: 1551586612335.png (800x380, 110K)

>the anime turned out to be less of a clusterfuck than the real ending
Apologize.

Attached: Beatrice.full.452451.jpg (1920x2715, 2.25M)

HEH BUT I CAN PROVE YOU ARE NOT A REAL WOMAN THO

When They Cry 5 when?

Attached: bernkastel this witch is your friend.jpg (400x560, 67K)

No, there was indeed a logic error because of the red confirmed locations of each body, and it was impossible to pull off the save with that condition. They only got around it by making a person swap names, which wasn't the case in the scenario Battler presented. Batter really was that stupid.

Is there a smarter character in fiction than BRAINler Ushiromiya?

Attached: 1553303655495.png (921x1219, 637K)

Assuming I understand what you are hinting at, what gave it away for you, Nanjo's hint in Ep. 7 or the fact that 2 timelines don't match up in ep8/4/magic end

Attached: 1543786089718.png (305x183, 91K)

Soon. I'm more concerned about how long it'll take for translations

ahem

It was his own magic. He was an allegory for Kinzo, Yasu is Beato Castiglione, Erika even stands in as Kinzo's wife, the mother of Krauss, Rudolf, Eva, Rosa, as a shitty forced marriage that he hated. It's all there and episode 6 remains on top for me, 5 was pretty good too.

Attached: fuck jannies.png (656x516, 28K)

Attached: 1548482129399.jpg (640x480, 53K)

My god, that's brilliant.

Not really. If you're a Simpsons fan then it's really obvious.

How complex are Beatrice's motives?

Attached: Delta.png (1920x1080, 556K)

beato formerly a man

Very complex when you read deeper and figure out what
these anons are talking about

Attached: dab.jpg (925x1200, 125K)

Not very, they're just stupid and childish. It's like a girl murdering your entire family because you didn't return her calls.

How do I know they're not pretending?

Nope.
ldjb.github.io/uminekosolution/ep6

It's all semantics and technicalities.

Attached: clip+(2018-11-29+at+12.18.41).png (383x556, 61K)

Every thread until we reach the Golden Land.

Attached: gohda.jpg (1240x336, 84K)

>the real ending
>clusterfuck
You mean everyone is first miserable and then dead?

Seems less of a clusterfuck than that "It was magic!" BS, that Ange stitches together in the "good ending".
"It was magic!" is unironically what a goat would "think".

The "bad" ending is unironically the best one.

I agree.

Stop posting on Yea Forums, Erika.

Attached: 1454994222183.png (239x234, 78K)

Battler knew the truth, it was impossible for him to be truly trapped by this. Moreover, the game continued just fine despite Battler being "trapped", so he was merely pretending to be retarded.

Only in forgeries. Pretty funny that in the actual timeline, adults easily solved the riddle and Battler recognized Beatrice immediately. None of that imaginary bullshit.

Erika was the best part of Umineko and saved the games.

Attached: erika pointing.png (528x600, 254K)

They aren't
Reread ep 2,4,6,7, and 8. There are hints (to what they are insinuating) in every one of those episodes, and probably in others too. Particularly in ep 6/7. Pay attention to every detail.

Attached: I am a kid.png (1361x1019, 1.95M)

I can't wait

Attached: Cur_a11_warai2.png (446x524, 205K)

>/i/f-you-like-this-post-you-will-reach-the-golden-land

Attached: 1542794337463.jpg (599x563, 76K)

Enough with this "hehehe you're all blind goats who don't know the truth", you sound like Godposter.

Attached: 1514762721913.jpg (1000x565, 332K)

>reread 5 episodes, scrutinizing every detail, to understand maybe what two people are hinting about as if it's incredibly evident

hard pass my guy👌

>final episode will hammer-in Shkanontrice even harder

N-no, Rosatrice bros, this was supposed to be OUR turn!

Overrated as shit vn. 999 is better

Why there people upset with Episode 8 again?

Battler is too smart for them.

Attached: 1546862989672.jpg (1200x900, 348K)

Personally I dislike the handling of the goats. They're a fine tool to use and they do mean something, but combined with Featherine's "fuck you" train in previous episodes they really don't feel good to me. It's poorly handled. Metanarrative is fine, just not one that bungles itself at the end by focusing on a subset of your fanbase as "the enemy". Also amnesiac notbattler was unenjoyable.

>Also amnesiac notbattler was unenjoyable.
For me, it was the best part of the episode. I really want to see more of Tohya/Ikuko in the new episode.

The mindless action scenes go for way too long. It's the only episode that drags and is boring near the end, which never got this bad before.

>i am incapable of liking one thing without shitting on another

Attached: 1460837585437.jpg (270x492, 58K)

I never took Goats/Featherine rants personally. Probably because I understood that it represented

Hard agree with the other guy, that twist was unexpected and saved it for me after the shit that was shkanotrice

Attached: clip+(2018-12-17+at+12.46.28).png (593x369, 221K)

I assume they just mean that ikuko is yasu, which really isn't that subtle.
It's pretty obvious, after all nanjo points out that nazitrice lived in another mansion kinzo had before kuwadorian was built, and ep7 makes it clear that a bunch of the gold was already liquidated into cash by yasu.
Unless the reader is supposed to believe that it's dumb chance that battler ends up living together in a platonic relationship with someone that happens to also be rich, live alone in another isolated mansion, and also like mystery novels after they make it clear that yasu got their dick smashed on a rock, instead of the incredibly more plausible situation that battler was the one that actually fell off the boat and suffered brain damage as a result (see: ) and the narrator is lying, just like the narrator lies in literally every other episode.

Attached: 1541655453888.jpg (1280x1150, 538K)

I kinda agreed with the goat thing before, but then I started browsing umineko threads and I don't blame r07 for it at all now.

I can understand what it represents while not liking it. Ryukishi got too hung up on this thing, and while I'm sure that he intended it for a long time in the story, it wasn't a good thing to focus on that fucking hard. There was plenty of other subtext (and kneecap-breakingtext) that made it clear.

It was an unnecessary twist, so I didn't like it at all. Felt like a plea to emotion that I wasn't going to care about due to its emptiness.

Oh, Ikuko being Yasu? I just hate it because it wanks Yasu way too much, I prefer her staying dead.

bitch what the fuck

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: bork.png (500x272, 117K)

Reminder that Danganronpa did it better.
>Ryukishi's fanbase dissipates and nobody cares about his shitty games after Umineko, and he never could reach Higurashi's popularity ever again
>meanwhile V3 raised Danganronpa's popularity to new heights, fans are literally begging Kodaka for more

Attached: 1506634654649.png (1500x1367, 1.78M)

V3's ending is absolute mishandled garbage and everyone praising it is a fool who doesn't realize that Kodaka literally meant nothing by it.

Attached: smart doggo.jpg (251x189, 6K)

Stay mad, Seacraps are inferior to Chadganronpa.

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 777.png (777x777, 777K)

That shit makes perfect sense, how the fuck didn't I see that.
That's how Ikuko can know something that was 'infinitely close to the truth', because she was actually fucking there.

Attached: 1547924187572.png (179x181, 29K)

Go away, danganfag

It wasn't unnecessary at all, it makes everything make sense. Battler doesn't know what's going on in the first few chapters, because he's actually just fucking brain damaged. Also the bait and switch where it leads you to believe Ikuko picked up Ange off the roadside instead of Battler was brilliant.

There's also "Iku" meaning 19, but honestly fuck this because Batora deserves better than this.

Battler banging hot cake > Battler spending the rest of his life with an insane tranny

Attached: 1324248128476.jpg (700x968, 177K)

Until the last dream disappears
Following the wounds, the journey continues
Toying with life and death
No sin is forgiven, know thy punishment Someone's voice eats away at you
Stain the lies and deception black
Even a miracle can't defeat God
Smeared with blood, La Divina Commedia
A Rito of repeating red and blue in this sky cleared of fog
The witches who know love descend to the depths of hell

Battler being retarded is also Yasu being incredibly petty while writing those forgeries.

I love DR more than Umineko by a slight margin but to say that V3 was good is a lie

Attached: __chiester410_and_eva_beatrice_ougon_musou_kyoku_and_umineko_no_naku_koro_ni__81192cfabde5963af404b6 (1280x720, 747K)

>yasu just fucks off to some mansion and lives happily even though her entire character is about how she literally can't just do that
Stop with this retarded shit already.

I don't really see how it's empty. Tohya's character is basically told through Meta Battler, it's not just some random guy that comes out of nowhere, and him being there is also in reference to the whole "two people in one body" thing that the VN keeps hammering.

Will /ourculprit/ show up?

Attached: Best boy.png (379x600, 193K)

>get memed about "battler blanco" because of the dbz/shaggy memes
>battler negro is a real thing
>battler blanco is real and actually shows up in the vn as canon
bravo r07

I'm scared to read this because I'm a brainlet, but I liked the characters in the anime.

Attached: 1548320790234.png (997x781, 488K)

>Erika did it to humiliate Bernkastel secretly. Think about it: why would a person like her ever side with a Witch?

The manga did imply there was a secret side to Erika with the two speech bubbles appearing and her relationship with Ange.
I'd be interested to hear more of your thoughts about this

why can't she? everyone but battler (and eva) are dead, what other ties does she have?
He probably does deserve better, but the entire story is about forgiveness and compassion, so I'd imagine battler is perfectly happy

Attached: 1552622446712.jpg (800x1184, 1.04M)

Just go with the flow, bra
It's all magic :). Don't worry if you don't get it later episodes will literally hammer the answers into your throat

>anime

I'm sorry, it's terminal.

I was a brainlet too and didn't realize who the culprit was until halfway through episode 7, and still liked it, so you will be fine

Attached: 1541659166450.png (294x224, 16K)

It's fine, just read it. Ignore the "I solved it by the end of chapter 1 bro" posters. They're 100% bullshitting.

Anime beato is cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=F_1QuqO4dRo

Well you've already ruined a bunch of the fun for yourself by watching the anime and actively participating in the straight up inferior version. And if you read the spoilers throughout the thread then really I have absolutely no idea what is left for you in that series.

Because if she could just have done that then why would she even think about massacring the family?

I stopped caring about the anime story when the rabbits showed up to be honest. I don't remember much.

I've watched the anime first, too. Still, it cuts like 60-70% of VN so reading it from the beginning was like a completely bew experience.

reverse traptrice

Attached: 1304100405617.jpg (580x799, 108K)

Leon is a chad

>Ikuko = Yasu
Hehehe, watch this

Attached: battler amakusa.png (1280x880, 578K)

Because that family ruined her life?
She probably wanted to kill herself, that was the point of the scene where she falls off the boat, but we know that Battler was the one that ended up with brain damage due to oxygen deprivation (presumably) so she probably felt guilty for that and decided to care for him, especially considering Battler is basically the most compassionate motherfucker on the planet.

Attached: 1547837512723.jpg (827x1168, 328K)

I wish the manga didn't invalidate this theory because I always really liked it

>Because that family ruined her life?
I'm pretty sure Beato said in red that the whole thing wasn't for revenge though.
>that was the point of the scene where she falls off the boat, but we know that Battler was the one that ended up with brain damage
I mean yeah, but you're making it sound like Battler was the one that jumped instead of her when most likely both of them jumped but only Battler survived.

cute batora

Attached: e7c70d2eaa05b4d18f92016fb948780b.png (600x600, 355K)

Attached: D0IIewVWoAA2MJA.jpg (1280x960, 200K)

Attached: 95402.jpg (225x245, 32K)

>I'm pretty sure Beato said in red that the whole thing wasn't for revenge though.
In beato's games that red is true, but is it true in the real timeline? pic related

>I mean yeah, but you're making it sound like Battler was the one that jumped instead of her when most likely both of them jumped but only Battler survived.
I'm not saying that beato didn't necessarily jump as well, just that the whole point of the scene was them doing the same exact trick that happened in beato's games. What I'm suggesting is that Both of them 'died' there and became Hachijo Tohya. I think the point also was that Battler has an 'unusual fear' of falling off of small boats and vehicles in all the stories, hinting that the narration lied with who fell off the boat in the end.

Attached: reds.png (779x863, 718K)

I like meta and powerlevel bs and I have no regrets

Attached: nipah.png (640x480, 126K)

I'll say this right here.

Attached: 1452980240306.png (472x671, 290K)

Will with a pirate hat is hot

WHO HERE /likelet/?

Attached: clip+(2017-10-26+at+03.19.11).png (214x575, 47K)

>she had to remember all the torture she went through Higurashi just so she could make that stupid sound to cheer Battler up

Rolled 50 (1d100)

If I get endless 9 then EP9 will release in English.

>Chapter 4 was lightyears better than 3 IMO though, although I did like 3's ending portions

>lmao i'm totally going to say it just cover ur ears bro

Chapter 3 was the highlight of the Questions arc

Just learn Japanese already, you'll be able to do anything. I'll be reading it on release and not waiting for a cuck translation.

>In beato's games that red is true, but is it true in the real timeline?
Well the games are based on what Beato was going to carry out in real life, so yeah. It's not like the red truth was talking about one specific game but just in general.
>What I'm suggesting is that Both of them 'died' there and became Hachijo Tohya.
I agree with this but only for Battler really, I think Beato just plain died.

I think Umineko would be perfect on the Switch!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: 1490143609761.png (723x498, 643K)

>I stopped reading at the end
Very smart

Attached: nanjo is the real culprit.jpg (2133x2214, 1.74M)

>that entire description
Why are powerlevelfags always so retarded?

Attached: oh desire.jpg (864x480, 71K)

Interesting. I've thought a lot about Umineko, but that one never came to me. I wouldn't say it's true for certain, but I can see it as a possibility. It would be a happier ending for Yasu I suppose.
The thing that makes me able to believe it is that, yes, it IS very odd that Battler "just happened" to come across a rich, weird, mystery-loving author who lives alone, after all of that shit. I never considered it before, but it IS a bit too much of a coincidense.

Ikuko owns a car.
Yasu's legal age is 16.
It's impossible for him to have a driving license.

Shit theory debunked, Ikuko forever a cake.

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (852x480, 40K)

youtu.be/ODi6B9ym3cM?t=55
People who are connected to Yasu appear on the left 4 times. Likewise for Battler on the right.
Ergo, Ikuko = Yasu. Such level of reasoning is possible for anonymous.

Attached: dlanor.jpg (437x437, 49K)

It's pretty inaccurate not to mention the made up terms
>t. power level fag

What the fuck did I just stumble upon?
convergence-series.fandom.com/wiki/Erika_Furudo

Yeah, there's just way too many parallels between Ikuko and Yasu for it not to be the case. I feel like the whole point was to answer so many questions with the ending that you didn't feel like asking anymore, when the obvious question should be 'who the fuck is ikuko?' There's never any 3rd party figures that can back anything she says about her family or anything, so all that can be taken with a grain of salt. She probably doesn't actually have any family at all.

Really the only argument against it is that there seems to be a time gap where Ikuko is depicted as 'finding' battler, but that might be unreliable narration, or Ikuko and Toya coming up with a lie about their backstory together (Since having 2 other people that survived the rokkenjima accident popping up would cause them trouble if they were ever found out, having a plausible backstory would be important.)

Attached: 1553678241170.jpg (595x584, 92K)

Could be forged or paid off with money

Your mom was forged. Have sex.

I want to FUCK Lion.

Attached: lion.png (664x1112, 497K)

What is this? I assume this isn't porn because canon looking/drawn porn is my fetish.

yfw you hear this
youtube.com/watch?v=1ksK1dudxDw
Accuracy 97.89%

Attached: umineko in a nutshell.png (899x480, 396K)

Attached: Real Shit Here.jpg (1610x1442, 261K)

FUCK BEATO AND FUCK MAGIC

The argument against it is that Yasu not dying takes a lot away from Yasu's struggles.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: lambda cute.jpg (425x366, 67K)

did Umineko no Naku Koro ni Murasaki: Forgery of the Purple Logic ever get translated?

Without love, it can't be liked.

I ship Ange and Battler.

You only need to know one thing to understand it.
Without likes, it cannot be seen.

So about that kickstarter thing

I read up the immediate aftermath of the murders and realized I was still only on Episode 1 and just stopped because I realized how time consuming it would really be. Is it worth it to go back and continue reading. I don't mind long VNs but I wasn't really feeling it desu

Read up to the end of Episode 2 then decide that. You haven't even scratched the surface of what makes Umineko special until at least the end of EP2.

coming soon

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

IIRC some of the key staff got cancer and they postponed it all indefinitely.

Attached: (Where's Kanon).jpg (640x480, 96K)

Ange ships Battler with other men

Do we have any concrete date for WTC5 and Umineko Saku or is it still Summer 2019?

When did you start understanding stuff in Umineko? I solved the epitaph after the visit to the library in whatever episode that was in and got most of the key things solved around the end of 5 and beginning of 6. Took hours and hours of thinking while not playing though.

Let me try

At the end. People complained about the ending but the story was about letting go and finding closure in what already happened whether you found out the truth or not, because if you didn't do that you'll basically never be able to live your life.

cancels out

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

proof for the ridiculous is unnecessary
likes aren't real

Fair enough

It's always Comiket, no? C96 will be held from August 9th till August 12th.

>I solved the epitaph
Is it even possible as EOP?

>There are goats ITT who think black battler isn't a thing who not only won, but ran out with yasu, now known as ikuko/featherine, via growing up and finally accepting who she/he is.
>goats will continue too prattle on about muh car but yasu had an absolute asston of money too use at anytime they wish.

It is, I've seen video footage of an LPer doing it.

I can't read moonrunes but I know enough about them that I could open jisho and solve it.

I really only "got" what magic meant at the end of EP4 with Kinzo reveal. Anyway, I joined the discussion somewhere between English EP5 and EP6 releases. I honestly didn't really consider Shanon = Kanon until I've read about it here. I stood firmly against Shkanon until EP6 finally broke me.

>jap EP7 lands
>"It's about alternate timeline where the babby didn't die and everyone's peaceful, also Battler isn't on the island and we got new MC"
>"Lmao, nice fake spoilers"
>everyone's faces a few days later

Attached: umineko.png (188x149, 37K)

>LPer
>get PMd the answers by your fans
>pretend that you solved it on your own

What do you guys think about Ougon Musou Kyoku
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKH-GJHvDes

So... the author with no memory of his former life.... and looks just like young .... oh holy shit O_O

Do you ever get tired of being cynical?

No, he legitimately fucked up. The problem was that he couldn't resolve it without the big reveal.

yup, welcome to escaping GOATdom, your next step is realized yasu and battler were both in on it the whole time and ran off successfully. battler split from ange explicitly because of regret of being the direct result as too why she suffered massively, and they both literally got away with murder.

Bernkastel did nothing wrong

I think I fucking suck at doing the special attacks.

Yea, well ... you also can't prove the crushing loneliness deep inside you isn't real. youtube.com/watch?v=vGqT3alAtj8

Attached: 1553505309150.jpg (600x338, 52K)

Not with how in-depth then went. I would link a video but you would call me a cuck for linking an e-celeb and not watch it.

Well she's more a force of nature than a person so yeah you're right

That goes against his character, also Eva wouldn't get tricked by Battler if he was lying either, seeing how cunning she could be, and how merciless she became after her family died.

I know nothing about this game but these two should date

He didn't fuck up since he knew the truth, he just wanted Beato to remember and do it herself instead of him.

Like this to prove likes are, indeed, not real.

He clearly got tricked by Erika, but like I mentioned, it was never a severe problem for him. The only reason he didn't just get someone to open the door was because he didn't want to reveal the truth.

You're in luck

Would explain why everyone is so afraid if him in Golden Fantasia. He is truth the death itself which swallows up all

I'd sooner believe that magic is real than believe that Battler isn't a fucking retard, never mind capable of a keikaku like that.

Attached: img000017.jpg (1000x1405, 1.08M)

I point to part one where eva literally shotguns battler in the everything, in addition some of the things battler does makes absolutely no sense what so ever unless B. Battler exists.

What happened already happened.

Ange had to deal with the truth one way or another. She had two choices, face the truth and live a more meaningful life for the people who would want her to be happy, or lie to herself and shrivel into a ball of pain and hatred and waste away.

We know how bad it is when she does the latter because for the most part of the story, she could not forgive the only surviving member of her family who did nothing but love her, love her so much she couldn't tell her anything.

If I was Bern and I knew that, you damn right I would have turned her into burgers

>think that 16 years in this shithole has completely desensitized me
>video makes me start tearing up

Attached: 1434512263624.jpg (640x480, 84K)

I don't disagree with you but I'd like to point out that ironically in Magic ending Ange accepts the truth of her family but still chooses to live with hope and in Trick ending she becomes a delusional murderer looking for truth which doesn't even exist

user, "infinitely close" means "something like the truth, but not the truth in essence". It's platonic, even if the story Ikuko tells is true, checks all the boxes and all that, it is not the truth.
The truth is known by Eva and by Tohya. Nobody else knows.

Yea and that's the point of the story more or less. Find your own closure, even if you don't get it from anywhere else.

if we take the beliefs and thoughts of what happened directly into account, battler has some serious issues including brain damage, so he's unreliable, and eva died, and never actually refuted anything other then the media spinning things for her to be the murderer, so if the truth was in fact the truth, then someone had to know and tell, if it wasn't either of those 2 but ikuko knows for some friggan reason, by the laws of occam's razor, ikuko was there, and the only character ikuko could be in that scenario was yasu, so guess who ikuko is?

Is George Chad?

Bernkastel is simply a representation of the harsh lessons of life and experience, the best teacher.

Bad things can be hard to swallow, but will overall make you a better person if you are able to learn and live from them. A bit of tough love, a bit of discipline from your parents' belt. You hate this stuff, but you're glad they made you who you are, somewhere down the road.

Attached: 1504543709308.png (1400x569, 258K)

He's an incel who took advantage of his cousin's pain to steal his tranny crush.

action scenes in any written form were a massive fucking mistake

T. Battler

In broad sense Bernkastel represents anything which doesn't depend on human will or simply fate
Whereas Lambdadelta is HUMAN will to change fate

>this motherfucker is also in WTC5
What's his endgame?

Attached: 9746549846534.jpg (2408x2176, 2M)

Patches of when they cry

World domination.

Why do so many people seem to have such strong negative reactions to anything meta-fiction? Not just disliking it out of preference, but always deeming it as objectively bad.

When author calls obviously calls you ADHD dingus that can't read then those people get upset.

>yfw that entire EP2 ending sequence

Attached: Radiohead.bends.albumart.jpg (220x220, 13K)

One last thing too point out in the thread before it dies, in Golden Fantasia, it's explicit B. Battler is the murderer who kills literally everyone, and that does not make sense normally for the overall storyline, unless you take into account all of the things that fit into place during umineko if battler was actually a murderous asshat.

Why did Rudolf say he thought he was gonna get killed tonight

Attached: 1379690970603.gif (500x360, 973K)

He was going to tell Kyrie that Battler is her son

I want to see a full sentence using red truth, blue truth, golden truth and purple statements at the same time in episode 9.
Bonus points if it's from black battler.

I honestly couldn't understand shit of what both him and Amakuza were trying to do. It's obvious they are not loyal to Ange, but their actual role and private calls were confusing

Bump