『 Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e H a s A r r i v e d 』

『 Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e H a s A r r i v e d 』

Attached: ctr-full-logo.png (334x345, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRrhWkd6xNU
youtube.com/watch?v=G6e_En-DXLo
youtube.com/watch?v=efHxq8qWxY0
youtu.be/EHEWuYNjXVI?t=525
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>30fps
hard pass

shitty remakes of my childhood favorite games, yes.

proof

youtube.com/watch?v=MRrhWkd6xNU

I want Crunch and Nina to be playable

booyah grandma

booyah

Crunch has been confirmed by one of the directors

CTR? more like NTR LMAO

Really want to see him in the new style

youtube.com/watch?v=G6e_En-DXLo
Should link the interview where Crunch is confirmed. Director straight up says it, no ambiguity.

So Nina and N. Trance are inevitable at this point. What about Zam and Zem?

Attached: 1500319587941.png (756x734, 29K)

As long as he's not a Mr. T impersonator I'm sold.
Just really want them to keep Zem and Zam away from this game. Or if they're forced to bring them in, give them actual character and purpose instead of being grossout roster filler.

>new characters beyond Oxide confirmed
hell yeah motherfucker. give me Brio, Tawna and the Nitro Kart bosses.

Attached: 1457050071707.png (557x475, 50K)

Koala Kong and Komodo Moe too.

Based. I'm so glad they're not completely running away from Crash's post-Naughty Dog history.

I was honestly fine with him being a Mr. T stand-in

Mr. T impersonation didn't start until Tag Team Racing, he was still a big brother type in Nitro Kart.

If they're adding in CNK characters hopefully little Velo is in. I'd main him as long as he's not a handling type.

Attached: CrashNitroKartVelo5.jpg (267x400, 48K)

The reason people fear the Mr. T personification is that he's spent more games being Mr. T than he spent otherwise. Is being macho too much to ask for?

>The reason people fear the Mr. T personification is that he's spent more games being Mr. T than he spent otherwise. Is being macho too much to ask for?
Even so Activision has been pretty faithful with their treatment of the cast thus far

bump

>13 race tracks from CNK
>CNK has 17
Which 4 are getting cut?

>still ne Twinsanity remake💢

My prediction is that they'll keep the first three tracks of each of the four worlds, along with Hyper Speedway

There are 13 tracks in CNK and four battle arenas.

Tick Tock , Bandicoot Boi

Attached: Team-Sonic-Racing-Cover.jpg (1200x1452, 322K)

go away, a fangame already did your job but arguably better

Attached: srb2kart.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

youtube.com/watch?v=efHxq8qWxY0

Attached: 5CxF-YSU_400x400.png (400x400, 357K)

my one major complaint is the horrible new voices. not sure why they couldn't get the old ones back.

Attached: Angry Kat Noises.jpg (679x756, 71K)

Dingodile's is fucking dead for one F

really? that sucks.🙁

Yeah and I think some others like Aku Aku and Tropy have retired

The ones that use too much antigravity

so we're not gonna get out of time?

See , we're likely getting all 13 tracks

He's in

Attached: Green_Gem_4-B.png (1024x768, 690K)

I hope they implement at least some of the speedrunning tech. Much of it is probably bugs, but they make the game incredibly fluid to play. Things like keeping up turbopad speed by constantly turbosliding, bunnyhopping to maintain speed, downhills giving you lots of extra speed that can be maintained by turbosliding, etc. I fear they'll miss all that stuff if they just play the original casually.

youtu.be/EHEWuYNjXVI?t=525 if you look at this video for instance, he goes through all 3 laps of the track without ever running out of turbo (his exhaust stays orange throughout). That wouldn't be possible without special techniques.

CNK only has 13 tracks, we're getting all of them (the fourth of each is a battle arena)
it's hard to believe but this CNK actually has less tracks than CTR

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (469x740, 276K)

I really wish it was 60fps. It almost hurts to look at as is

>actual online mode that isn't through a slow as shit buggy emulator
>multiplayer mode that doesn't require a multitap, downgrade the character models, have slowdown, and remove all of the props to keep the playstation from exploding

Crash Cove. Home.

Attached: 1500317114604.jpg (300x403, 18K)

Gonna get my revenge on my friend when I played the original for the first time. Going to beat him online when I git gud.

Attached: 53362493_803223150044856_7105785351259553792_n.png (919x919, 928K)

Oh hey look music toggle. Now no one will complain about the music.

Attached: 1548225509595.png (593x612, 294K)

didn't stop us from ripping up the road back in 1999

original was 60fps

Original was 30fps in NTSC and 25 in PAL.

>60 FPS
The playstation would be a toaster if it tried processing 60FPS on CTR

not on pc it ain't

You weren't playing it on PC in 1999.

that's what they want you to think

I really hope the CNK bosses make it in, but I get this feeling they won't be. Norm's stained glass in Clockwork Wumpa was removed, which makes me worried. At least give us the hovercraft, Beenox!
If they're going to add Zem and Zam they might as well go all the way imo.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

>Remakes, Remasters, and Rereleases

Attached: 1551802663072.jpg (720x545, 22K)

Normally I'd agree, but CTR finally being online is enough to justify the entry price for me. I've been wanting to race people at my skill level for so long.

it's online and has more content than the original game did, it's worth it for me

based

I would at least let the game come out to compare the two

Attached: 671eb463ebc05026cc8fedd60b170a69.jpg (1600x1525, 440K)

Who here is going to be Eggcellent?

Attached: Eggxo-Skeleton.jpg (358x481, 34K)

How are they going to introduce these other characters, though?
>Oxide introduces himself as antagonist, fair enough.
>Velo and all of the planetary champions wouldn't make sense unless the plot of CNK gets introduced, and we've no indication if they're going to recreate CNK's FMVs to give them enough screentime to be anything other than literal whos. Hell, they might rename Barin Ruins to avoid alluding to the planet it takes place on just for the sake of working on its own merit.
>Zam and Zem are still literal nobodies, but allegedly allied with Oxide somehow, their introduction could be worked out but either way, ew
>As far as timescale goes, Crunch is still a pre-mutated Bandicoot at this point in the series
>Nina hasn't been introduced but should be pretty straightforward to introduce; just it's contrived to do so.
>N. Trance hasn't been introduced. Although I could see it being a case where N. Tropy is unlocked via clearing his ghosts on all CTR tracks while N. Trance being for ghosts on CNK tracks.

Just say that Oxide little event was streamed for the whole galaxy, after you beat Oxide, you get a cutscene and portal to the CNK worlds appear, more challenges and trials for you to overcome, but with different rules.

Same. I'm hoping we'll be able to change a character's stats, or maybe it can be tied to specific kart upgrades like in Mario Kart 8. Or else all we'll see online will be Tropys, Papus and Dingodiles.

Oxide's voice actor died too.

Oh I like this. The portal can be in Oxide's hub world to connect the two games. A nice seamless transition like in the old game would be great too. It could easily tie in the CNK bosses too.

That's what I was thinking too, there might be a second adventure mode after beating Oxide that has all the CNK content.

Beenox did say there would be "an additional and upgraded adventure mode" in Nitro Fueled on top of the classic one for the purists. I think it's very likely at this point.

Attached: _cb__best_frienemys_by_seg0lene-dc9qdoz.jpg (1024x1068, 194K)

Attached: _cb__beach_time_by_seg0lene-dbahphk.jpg (1024x1024, 282K)

Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed was fucking fantastic. But this looks like a big downgrade for the franchise. I wish they didn't drop the 3rd-party characters.

Maybe just have them unlock through a regular unlock screen rather than making a cutscene of you unlocking them.

Attached: coco_s_valentine_by_souleatersaku90-dc365it.jpg (3482x2468, 2.73M)

Attached: sleepover_by_souleatersaku90-dbznsok.jpg (3454x2431, 3.15M)

Attached: big_fan_by_souleatersaku90-dbz9ldo.jpg (3476x2449, 2.62M)

>Tom of Finland poster
TORILLA
A
V
A
T
A
A
N

I can't wait to bully 1st place into last place

Attached: _cb__coco_bandicoot__n_sane_trilogy__by_seg0lene-dbcouna.jpg (1024x1792, 322K)

>It's Crash Team Racing AND Crash Nitro Kart mixed together with more characters, vehicle selections and online mode
Calling it a remake would be a stretch.

Now that I think about it, didn't Oxide had a small pod thing near his face during the intro? Velo's people might've been the audience.

Post yfw PC collector's edition

Attached: WHOA.png (692x765, 365K)

soon.

Screw that. I want Crash Bandicoot Evolution made for real this time. A mix of linear and open explorable levels akin to Mario Odyssey, but with better characters.

Attached: CrashEvolution.png (904x1266, 1.16M)

They'd better put Komodo Moe in as well.

Attached: -6042513705861888554.jpg (750x1000, 90K)

Rolled 92 (1d100)

If dubs Jak 1-3 get remade

Give us Tawna.

Attached: 1553313527251.png (1736x2614, 2.9M)

Crossplay confirmed?

Attached: woah.png (1280x1811, 295K)

Okay for real though will Rilla Roo get in?

Attached: Rilla.png (152x278, 57K)

>Buying CTR

Attached: 1553184468016.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Why are people bitching about ctr now? Looks fine.

Your fortune: Outlook good

It’s Yea Forums this is common knowledge by now

because soul memes have gotten out of hand

Eh, it's less of a follow up and more of a spiritual successor. It was like a double edged sword in some ways

If they add Nina, can they make her buck teeth smaller? I want all the girls to be cute/fappable

There was an article that straight up says all CNK characters are in, but why wasn't this brought up in the interview?

It was already shovelware in its days, but starved snoygers want the world to make it a Goty contender

I didn't even want to buy this at first because I don't usually enjoy playing remakes but
>All those new tracks
>New characters
>All that SOUL pouring from every corner of the tracks
>Possibly a decent online mode too
Fuck, now this is a proper remake.

Attached: 1551643150332.gif (500x375, 1.95M)

OH HELL YEAH

Attached: Kirby OH YEAH.jpg (193x197, 8K)

multiplat

Attached: 2ew.jpg (978x855, 169K)