*huff* *puff* WHAT ACCOUNTS *huff* puff* FOR 13% *huff* BUT ALSO 45% *puff*

*huff* *puff* WHAT ACCOUNTS *huff* puff* FOR 13% *huff* BUT ALSO 45% *puff*

Attached: 1553565895055.jpg (634x990, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and statisticpilled

why is Joker filling in for the Riddler?🏴

kys like hoarders

niggle me this, why is the joker acting as the riddler?

GAMERS

Attached: lostinparadise.jpg (531x395, 131K)

you know whats weird, im a black guy actually in the Joker movie
i get the joke though, lol

Attached: me in costume for joker movie 2.jpg (720x960, 95K)

why the hell are you on here

In 2016, 69.6 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 26.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.
Of arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.4 percent were Hispanic.
Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2016, 62.1 percent were White, 34.7 percent were Black or African American, and 3.2 percent were of other races.
Of juvenile arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 22.8 percent were Hispanic.
Of all adults arrested in 2016, 70.2 percent were White, 26.2 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.
Of adult arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.0 were Hispanic.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 59.0 percent of those arrests.
Of adults arrested for murder, 52.0 percent were Black or African American, 45.4 percent were White, and 2.6 percent were of other races.
Black or African American juveniles comprised 52.0 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 58.4 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.
Of juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 74.8 percent were White.
White juveniles comprised 64.7 percent of juveniles arrested for rape and 60.2 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Attached: 1526912160175.gif (576x622, 29K)

Why not? ive always liked coming here, you get to see and do all sorts of dumb shit

>doing statistics by total number and not percentage of the population

coping libtard

Joker pls

Attached: image.jpg (1277x512, 133K)

Tell us something spicy about the joker movie

ill tell you something stupid. even though some stunt cars were being blown up, a few of the clown extras slept in the fucking cars, luckil y it didnt get set on fire

also some black guy somehow ran on set and snuck into a scene, he had to be dragged off set, t was fucking hilarious.

also the shit about the movie mistreating extras was a load of bull. the dude complaining was a whiny SAG AFTA extra who acted like a diva. he simply forgot to take a picss before we went to set. dork.

also i snuck the word society into the movie, im not lying.

This post really makes me feel like we live in a society.

>REEEEE HOW DARE YOU SHOW WHITES COMMIT MORE CRIMES!!!!!!

cope

NOOOOOOOOO MY ADVERTISERS

>the majority of the population does the majority of the things
not groundbreaking I'm sure next you'll tell me the japanese commit most crimes in japan

Wow that's neat. You got any more pics from the set or are you not allowed to show anything else

Ngib like pls

What is your role? How exactly do you sneak word into the script if you are a stuntman

Attached: 154323427658.png (451x609, 361K)

Attached: 1547784065895.jpg (720x960, 144K)

Mr. Nishimura, we are here to announce that we will be pulling our advertisements from your website as it is not compliant with our code of conduct.

Attached: 51192767.jpg (3000x2000, 1.39M)

The point is that blacks commit nearly as much as whites while only being 13% of the population you baka

so majority of crime is whites in america so why are poltards crying about black people

>also i snuck the word society into the movie, im not lying.
lmao good lad

>Doesn't control for population size of each race
Do you know how statistics work?