"That's my boy"

>"That's my boy"

Pure kino and imo the best (not the hardest) fight in the game. Much better than Isshin

Attached: owl_father1.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Hope you're talking Owl 2 OP, otherwise you're in for a rude awakening

Attached: JapansBestDad.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Isshin's fucking great though.

Second fight is good but I don't think it is as kino due to the stage and everything else. It is definitely harder and a more interesting version of the fight

I honestly had more trouble with Owl 1 than Owl 2. Owl 1 has no easy mode posture damage with mikiri counters and jump kicks.

Owl 2 is not as epic because you learn how to defeat Owl the first time. The lack of that easily punishable move hurts, but the same tactics generally work. So I had a tough time with Owl the first time around but blew him the fuck out at Hirata estate

Owl is definitely my favorite fight in the game
Not too hard but not too easy and kino as fuck

>tfw I did a blind playthrough and didn't get owl 2
fight
Too lazy to do new game plus since it doesn't really add much

Attached: 1551065919170.jpg (640x632, 92K)

His first fight is genuinely harder, getting punished from your stabs and getting deathblow'd the first time gets you by surprise, and he has none of the easy posture damage attacks so getting him down actually takes a lot more skill.

Shura Isshin >>>>Owl

isshin is a better final boss anyway

>Disobeying your Father

Why is Yea Forums so unfilial?

Attached: manlet.png (849x687, 935K)

I love what an underhanded piece of shit owl was

i had more trouble with owl 2 phase 2

how? did the phantom owl spook you or something?

the fire owl and the fire cracker swipe

When he gets down on his knees and pleads with you I knew it was gonna be a good brawl. Especially since when he did it the entire fucking tower shook.

Seeing people beat this guy in five minutes really demotivates me.🌭

Attached: Sekiro_Demon_of_Hatred.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

What's the owl lore?
Does owl 2 explain why he's such a dick?

just run

He was the one who helped the Interior Ministry attack the hirata estate and stab Wolf after he defeated Lady Butterfly. He wanted the dragon's heritage to grant him immortality

He wanted to be immortal so he staged the attack and had Butterfly kidnap the kid. He was gonna show up and 'fight' her, having the kid use his blood to save him. Instead Sekiro showed up, so he just fucked off and used his ace in the hole, upi. From there you either helped him or didn't.

Seduced by dragon's blood like a lot of people are. He helped the invasion with the interior in Ashina and faked his death all to get the immortality. Descriptions of his memory and his after boss dialogue says he somewhat loved Sekiro and training him into a shinobi, even if he never set out to end up that way when he picked him off the battlefield. Owl 2's memory says he wished was to fight Sekiro to the death in his prime cause pride in him and other shinobi stuff

Just jump the fire owl then mikiri the dash, Owl 2 phase 2 was ez.

Attached: 20190331052049_1.jpg (2560x1440, 650K)

i can do the mikiri , im mainly talking about the long swipe he does with the fire crackers. it takes out roughly 80% of my health

Dodge forward.

Any time I see the firecracker smoke I just jump back and it avoids both the crackas and the sweep.