T̖̦͆̌ͯ͜H̎̀͝E͐͑̂͊̔̓ͦ̕...

T̖̦͆̌ͯ͜H̎̀͝E͐͑̂͊̔̓ͦ̕ ͕̝̙̫ͭͧ̈́̔̄̂̐̕N̠̪̘̯ͯ̈́ͬ̑̾̏͆͡Ỉ̐̚G̘̦͎̱̪̱ͦ͛ͫ̔͆̚̕H̟̳̖̙̓͌ͦT͇̚ ͕̫̣͍̀W͕̒͊͗ͫ̌ͭIL͔̺̟̘̾̄͌͛̿̒͠L̷̰̭̥̯̫͙̘ ̙̋ͬB͇̆̈́ͧ̈́͡Ě̞͙̼̭͍͙ͤ͌͌͞ ͓̣̼͓̞O̱̺̠̞͓͆͂̚V̪͙̤̂͆͘E̻̠̮̦̜͚ͦ̃ͪ̃̑̃ͨ̀R͚͎̼͈͕̋̚͡ ͙͎̜̤͔̝S̔ͧỎ̰̥̱͐͂́ͧͮ̿͡O̙͓̘̣̰̼̊͒͊N͍

Attached: TUB_Minerva_finds_Tenn.png (1299x725, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8bdg469vlo
c0da.es/
youtube.com/watch?v=_dAOhepWxds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wahts the context of this girl

What game? Tell me and I give you likes

Attached: 866800_20190115114308_1.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Why is the zombie holding an axe? They do that?

She hadn't turned yet. She got shot and bitten by some walkers when she was escaping a raid, and was coming back looking for her adopted brother to take with her to the other side

wow i wish i was as cool as you.

pretty depressing tbqh

She looks like she's on the brink of death in that picture, sad. Does Clem die too?

Attached: 1535531953306.png (1277x715, 1.2M)

peanut butter bros lend me your energy!!!!!

So she gets bitten, shot and decides since she is going to die that she is going to merk her own little brother too so he also dies?

Whether or not her brother dies is determinant but otherwise yeah.

>Does Clem die too?
Does she?

Attached: 20190326063124_1.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Yes

Attached: clemded.png (844x470, 291K)

It's pretty messed up. She and her twin sister were a part of the group of kid survivors that Clem finds, as well as their adopted brother. It's more messed up if you are in a relationship with Violet, because Minnie is her ex-girlfriend who was sold into slavery to a cult survivor group, but Violet thinks is dead. Turns out she was brainwashed, killed her twin sister, eventually tries to kill Clem, and once Violet is forced to shoot her, she runs off, gets bitten, and then comes back to her brother so he dies with her.

Attached: 20190326061121_1.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

NO.

Attached: tptd.jpg (799x439, 59K)

based

Attached: 1541701666847.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

>there are people that wouldn't protect that perfect smile

Attached: Concern.jpg (1161x1080, 148K)

>people
Not sure I'd call them people tbqh

Attached: 1542455690310.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

>there are "people" who looked at this face 7 years ago and didn't want to give her the world, and then some
yeah, I'm thinking you're right💔

Attached: Sad Clem.jpg (783x877, 427K)

does clem die? this is very important

She can never die. She is the only good thing left in the world.

Attached: 20190326163810_2.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

uhhhhhhhh what is that on her chest

In the history of all posts that have ever been right this one is the right-est

the stab wound?

Fuck everything about this trash past season one and an especially big fuck you to TTG for making shit like Minecraft storymode and Batman when they could have made the Wolf Among Us 2 before they collapsed like the prolapsed anus they were.

telltale had it coming. they kept pumping garbage nonstop, what the fuck were they thinking

Can they take her down?

Attached: peak template.png (2538x1370, 113K)

They got a big head from how popular TWD was and immediately tried to cash in on as much flavor of the month content as they could.

>tales from the borderlands (which was pretty good considering I expectled less than nothing going in)

>Game of thrones

>Fucking minecraft storymode

>Batman

I'd bet a hundred dollars if they hadn't folded like a wet piece of cardboard right now they'd be announcing Fortnight as their next big cashgrab play.

Minnie or Clem?

both

Attached: 1553636058084.png (500x334, 236K)

Minnie gets eaten, Clem gets bitten. Depending on choices, another character will get eaten.

if you didn't kill Tenn you made a terrible life decision more than not choosing the jap trap shota
regardless, can they take Onryo Minnie down before her adds overwhelm them?

Clem has the power of the Boat God and Lee on her side.

Attached: 1526670845371.jpg (2502x1435, 260K)

>Clementine, blessed saint of the boat and herald of the based negro, Lee of Everett
>vs 3 undead knights, one undying demon-slaying knight, one undead hunter with a blunderbuss, one undying weeb samurai, one undying western samurai, a headless flaming undead, 2 bugs, and a sluggy cat.
It sounds like something straight out of a shitty fanfiction, and I love it

*ahem*
FUCK MINNIE AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1533568689680.png (3000x3000, 945K)

I already know this I was just throwing in the Sekiro shitposts my dude

Fuck it, I'd read it

Probably t b h

Make it happen Skybound

>Clem dies
why

gimme a bit.
I need a full-body shot of based Clem and about a few minutes.

niiiice

Attached: 1551223309646.png (636x702, 503K)

I've been replaying season 2 yesterday, working my way up to finish the final season again, and I didn't expect to like it more this time than when I first played it. Maybe it's easier to ignore dumb shit when you play the episodes one after another, or it was better because I already knew all the retarded Arvo shit, Jane shit and other so I could focus on the good stuff.
First two episodes were pretty based, but then Telltale went full retard and started shifting directors and writers between this, GoT, Tales etc, leading to eps 3-5 being rewritten to hell and back. You can check out the cut stuff on YouTube, it's insane. Or I can write it up in a post here if anyone's interested. Still, it had its moments, and the "stay at Wellington" ending still brings a tear to a weary man's eye.
Also,
>Select all images with boats
Captcha knows what's up.

Attached: 8bc3d6bb12a1a7675d39a901a57b1aea.jpg (646x363, 53K)

absolutely based

also what the fuck it is really hard to find a full body picture of S4 Clem

>Or I can write it up in a post here if anyone's interested.
Might be cool if you don't mind.
I don't really remember much about season 2 except how shit Jane was and how inept the cabin group were by making Clem do fucking everything.

Attached: 1547258003604.jpg (190x266, 15K)

S2 was oretty kino but yeah the last couple episodes were a complete shitshow and it pisses me off that those were the last times we ever really saw Kenny.

The cozy scenes by the Christmas tree and hanging out in the cabin are still possibly the comfiest things in the entire franchise

Attached: AHD_Old_Friends.png (1600x900, 1.9M)

>come with me user...

Attached: EAB8D185F19365A08FB4F206CCC2CEB9E77859D5.jpg (1366x768, 107K)

>those were the last times we ever really saw Kenny
Don't forget the season 3 flashback tho, wasn't that a nice Kenny cameo :^)
But yeah, it had its share of comf. Episode 5 had a fairly long scene with them just chilling around a fire at night, sharing a bottle of rum. It wasn't tryhard, it wasn't drama, it was just them sitting there and having banter. Even Kenny let go of his writer-induced schizophrenia for a moment, so he was allowed to joke around and have a good time. Shame that the season turned out the way it did.
>how inept the cabin group were by making Clem do fucking everything
This is a major problem of the season. Like, you can't have a kid be the leader of the group, but you also can't leave the player just following what grown ups say the entire time. So it becomes this weird middle ground where people treat Clem like a kid, but she still has to turn off the wind turbine, decide how to approach the Carver hostage situation, have a say on the group's actions etc. She shouldn't have been a player character at all, an user in one of these threads posted a good idea of Pete (that gruff guy that dies at the end of S2E1) being the protagonist for this season. He had charisma, he could've had good chemistry with Clem.
I'll write up the cut content in another post now, the stuff I still remember at least.

Attached: b5a.jpg (1148x1184, 213K)

I'mma do it

She doesn't

>Episode 5 had a fairly long scene with them just chilling around a fire at night, sharing a bottle of rum
Oh man, that was comfy. "Can I have a sip?" "Kissing stuff" etc.
Those were the days...

well it kinda turned out shit, but I tried my best. Sorry guys.

Attached: shitty clementine fanfic-tier battle.png (2538x1453, 447K)

kek this is great

Attached: f90fd9d.jpg (269x266, 16K)

Attached: Comfy Clem.png (750x931, 588K)

edited it because Paint3D is fucking trash

Attached: shitty clementine fanfic-tier battle.png (2538x1453, 453K)

i can dig it, user

that campire scene was top comfy tbqh
s2 didn't have enough just chat up your group scenes
also kind of made me think of anderson from mass effect ("feels like it's been years since i just sat down")

based user

It was funny because after that scene it immediately went to trash again.

Attached: La Borracha.jpg (1024x576, 549K)

(1/2)
As I've said, season 2 got caught up in the worst time at Telltale, when they started developing all those games at once (GoT, Tales, etc.) so they shifted writers, directors and others around the projects leaving season 2 reworked as fuck.
One of the basic original ideas was Kenny being Carver in this story, meaning this ruthless leader of a community hellbent on survival. This was confirmed by his VA. I think he would take Clem's group into this community by force and the story would go from there. I'm kinda glad they didn't do this, Kenny had enough as is.

Some more general story stuff was:
>Mike (the black guy with a scar on his face) being one of the raiders that attacked Christa and Clem, which would lead to tensions between him and Clementine. This was confirmed by his VA as well (also, his ear was shot off during that encounter with Christa by friendly fire)
>Rebbecca dying from blood loss somewhere around episode 3, as seen by the ominous episode title card (her death from blood loss in episode 4 didn't make any sense, she was exhausted sure but not bleeding, especially if you as Clementine got her the coat, the water etc)
>400 days being WAY more prominent in the story, some of them like Vince and Eddie would even join the group, but according to Telltale they cut their presence due to budget reasons (Arvo uses the same gun model that Eddie had in his 400 days appearance, maybe he was supposed to be the "Arvo" of that story)

Attached: g5yf0ze.png%22.png (1400x1080, 998K)

many thanks.
Hope to see more memes like this pop out of here. just to keep the Clemposting going anyways

Attached: 1553968425894.jpg (601x449, 71K)

(2/2)
>obvious Kenny vs Luke conflict which was introduced as far back as episode 2. Luke broke off from Carver's community due to his disagreements with the party line, maybe he would have had the same course of action with Kenny. Instead Luke is lame and dies, and we're left with Jane, ugh. I don't remember seeing a reason for this change, maybe they had no time left and had to come up with an ending conflict quick, so we have Jane being pissy with Kenny all of a sudden
>Carver was a minor character that would appear only in the 3rd act of the story, he originally had Troy's model for his appearance (Troy was that asshole lanky guard that Jane shot in the dick, if you remember). When they got Michael Madsen as his VA though, they changed him to be a much more prominent figure in the story. As for Troy, his VA said that he was originally "WAY worse", so he was probably trying to molest Clem at one point (remember him being all "Yea Forums cunnyposter” mode when Sarah and Clem were pissing in the woods? Yeah)

The final episode was called Better to Sleep (such a cool name desu, would be perfect for the original darker story), the title card was at first Clem walking towards a city in the snow, presumably holding AJ. As such, maybe the Alone ending was supposed to be the only one for that episode.
There’s a bunch of other stuff like cut models, unused lines etc, you can check it out in InColdBlood videos on YouTube, he even shows cut animations, pretty cool.

All in all I feel like season 2 could be a gruesome fucking story, especially since Clem is the protagonist this time. There’s so much dark shit that could’ve happened, but Telltale being retarded fucks left us with a mess that falls apart as early as episode 3. Whatever, at least the final season is solid. It only took the death of the company for them to get their shit together.

Attached: DglJKNN.png%22.png (2000x696, 1.09M)

ANYONE ELSE SEE SOME SHIT IN THE BACKGROUND ON THE MAIN PAGE????

ITS ON THE RIGHT LOOKING AT ME
WTF IS THAT???

Attached: akarin 69.jpg (1280x1264, 103K)

>Clemposting
inb4 nofunanon

Fuck. I remember some discussion about this way back when. S2 had such potential, it's a damn shame we didn't get to realize it. Thanks for typing this up user.

>Whatever, at least the final season is solid. It only took the death of the company for them to get their shit together.
Facts.

Attached: 1554087254182.jpg (954x1080, 1.13M)

I just want to see more Sekiro/Souls-esque shit being meshed up with based Clem/Walking dead. It's all a man can ask for at this point

Attached: spongedeath.png (750x730, 560K)

>Thanks for typing this up user.
No problem, I finished replaying the season yesterday, this shit is fresh in my mind. I just wish Telltale didn't fuck this up, after learning about all that content I now know that it could've not only been just a good season, but a great and dark story that would fit even in the original comic. Feels bad man.

Attached: c7580a4c4a9121dd419ed358ebb9082f.jpg (1000x600, 63K)

I've been Clemposting for the better part of a decade, I don't see that stopping soon

I remember a lot of people theorized the reason Clem could be so dark/ruthless/aggressive even in the less dark version of S2 was because of how dark it originally was meant to be and her character still reflected that, in ways. Intentionally or not.

Either way I'm sure it would have been better than what we got, as good as S2 was at times. The ending was just so terrible and rushed. I am glad that Kenny wasn't the villain but at the same time he still ended up dying regardless of my choices. He died a hero, but he died nonetheless.💢

Attached: Menthol Kools.png (857x1078, 1.61M)

Nate.

Attached: Lil' nut.png (682x897, 700K)

Surely Skybound will restore all the cut/altered content and release a "Definite Edition".

I miss the S2 era.

I'm definitely much happier with the series now though, which given how I felt about ANF, is nothing short of miraculous.

Attached: Apple Drank.jpg (604x621, 196K)

god ANF was so fucking awful
i don't think there's a single thing i like about it other than Clem's outfit looked cozy

Man I never played anything after season 3, especially after hearing what they did to Kenny.
I'd rather deal with someone's fanfic-tier head-canon than play ANF.
Real shit, I never really did like AJ either until the very end. Season 2 felt like they just shoved him onto Clem and made it revolve purely around THE BABY and shit. I would had preferred if it was still just Clem.
After Season 4 though, the little negro won my respect at least. They salvaged that shitshow that was Season 2 and 3's "hook" and made it into something presentable at least.

Based and unrelenting Nate poster.
The ending was straight up dumb. Why should I take Jane's side when she left a fucking baby out in the cold? Yeah, she put him in a car, but the car was covered in ice! Even Kenny says "she could've stopped the fight at any time by just saying that AJ is alive, she was out for blood". So stupid, and the season 3 flashbacks only prove that. "On noes, I'm pregnant, what ever will I do? I know, I'll kill myself and leave Clem alone and scared, that's a good trick".
It also pisses me off how the choice to kill Kenny is so clear and is given to you TWICE, but to kill Jane you have to let the timer run out or choose the "look away" option. By the way, there are unused animations and prompts for "shoot Jane", but they removed them for whatever reason.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

I love her so much!

Attached: Clemfu.png (555x716, 514K)

fuck yeah

Attached: 1544285866709.jpg (720x909, 99K)

>Has some literally who as the protag
>Graphics look like some person learning to render in blender for the first time
>Basically is some 400 Days-tier DLC with Clementine™ and nothing in the story matters in the scheme of the series other than Clem's side story

I will agree with you about Clem's outfit though, and I enjoyed the Richmond/city setting.

Attached: It's gonna be a long night.jpg (750x750, 95K)

>Real shit, I never really did like AJ either until the very end
This. I didn't know why Clem should care about a random baby, and season 3 didn't help. Like, I care about Clementine, so I cared about her quest to find THE BAYBY, but not about AJ himself. The final season did a really good job though, AJ had a great design (in season 3 he looked like an ogre), great acting and his writing was great. They did the unthinkable, they made me care for a child in a videogame for a second time (you can read some trivia on the first season and how Telltale were thinking of dropping the Clementine plot because they were worried that the players wouldn't care about her).

Attached: 9B97409401472EC3644555EBB7880BFF8BD3781C.gif (500x400, 1.73M)

All I want is a Slice of Life DLC where I can help based Omar cook some stew while AJ builds me a prosthetic leg, and my Violet wife comes back to Texas Two after a long day hunting for food to change my bandages and teach me how to use crutches all while AJ continues to be embarrassed by his moms' displays of affection towards each other

Attached: embarrassing parents.jpg (1000x2744, 314K)

>Why should I take Jane's side when she left a fucking baby out in the cold? Yeah, she put him in a car, but the car was covered in ice! Even Kenny says "she could've stopped the fight at any time by just saying that AJ is alive, she was out for blood"
I had this argument so many times back in the day. I think the only thing Jane had going for her is that it wasn't so blatantly obvious she was the one full of shit when you have to make the choice, and a lot of people didn't give Kenny the benefit of the doubt because of his reputation for being a hothead.

The only thing that was worth a damn in the Jane route was the AJ hand tattoo. Can't change my mind.

>we will never get this
Just end me now, senpai.

>I enjoyed the Richmond/city setting.
I agree with this. It was a nice change of pace from Bumfuck, Nowhere in S2.

This. Until this season I really only cared about AJ because I cared about Clem and she wanted to find him. They really changed my mind about him in TFS.

Attached: 1537118229717.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

All praise St. Clementine, The Holy Daughter.

Attached: Holy Daughter.gif (500x404, 648K)

>I had this argument so many times back in the day
Team Jane sorta died out after season 3 came out, huh? I don't ever see anyone defending her anymore, even on reddit.
But yeah, I can see how some people may approach this as kinda "well, I'm not sure what's going on, but Kenny is pretty rash so imma side with Jane on this". And sure, he flies off the handle sometimes, but he doesn't ever hurt anyone form the group, he only fucks up people around them. What, I'm supposed to cry for Arvo like Mike and Bonnie because Kenny hit him a couple of times? Fuck off, game.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Attached: 1528627930438.png (159x255, 24K)

Praise be to the Patron Saint of the Boat and Herald of the Everett of Lee. Lord of Pancakes. Slayer of Hollowed Undead. Based Blasian of Everett Descent.

Attached: clem making pancakes.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

Did anyone here see or play through the Louis romance route? Should I go for it on a second playthrough, is it worth it? I've been Team Violet all the way, but I'm kinda curious about Louis.
>Praise be to the Patron Saint of the Boat and Herald of the Everett of Lee. Lord of Pancakes. Slayer of Hollowed Undead. Based Blasian of Everett Descent.
Holy shit based.

Attached: 1470065396260.png (376x302, 199K)

This post is pretty based

Attached: 1525378005664.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

This was the purest moment of the season

Attached: Hug.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>Did anyone here see or play through the Louis romance route? Should I go for it on a second playthrough, is it worth it? I've been Team Violet all the way, but I'm kinda curious about Louis.
I guess I need to do it because of achievements but I'm really not interested in him as a romance option for Clem at all. He's way too "lol so random" to work well with her imo. I have seen a clip where he tells her that he doesn't know what the "D" on her hat means so he's going to pretend that it stands for "Don't Die" though I dunno if that's romance exclusive or not. Best line of his that I've seen, either way.

I also really liked this part from the end of the game: Clem and Vi had a lot of really sweet moments.

Hollowed-Undead poster here, Louis is wholesome and gives as good of a relationship as Vi. Even goes on to talk about building a house with your choice of floors, treehouses, and other shit.
Truly a good man for the Ascended Maimed Undead

The AJ hand tattoo is pretty based. Apparently it carries through to TFS.

>We will never get to see the tender moments between Clem and Violet where Clem shares her feelings on being unable to walk and help out the kids at the school, or take care of AJ anymore, while Violet reassures her lovingly that none of them would be alive if not for her and that she would love and care for her no matter what
Truly lost in time, like tears in Omar's stew

Attached: Tired.jpg (680x711, 301K)

I'm pretty sure the only Janeposters were normies who either had no emotional connection to the first season or were just desperately trying to justify themselves over making the clear wrong choice

Absolute wholesomekino

I liked that both of the major romantic scenes from 402-403 were them engaging in some kind of activity that, having grown up in the apocalypse, they weren't entirely sure if they were doing correctly. Like stargazing/astrology and dancing.

Attached: 866800_20190325235826_1.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

All the season 2 ending marks carry over to TFS. If you get the alone ending and lose a finger then Clem can actually bond about it with Violet/Louis if you let their finger get chopped off

I guess they're going to have a little bit more difficulty dancing now, what with Violet having to support more of Clem's weight than before.

Stop making me sad user...

That Bladerunner easter egg was hilarious tho

Attached: episode 2.png (946x511, 136K)

I've seen it. My honest option is that there was not nearly as much effort put into it by the writers, and it's more there just to provide a second option and does not add anything extra to the story, whereas the Violet route actually does. I also think that's probably why there is a collectable item that you can only obtain if you follow Violet from the start.

THat was mostly because the writers changed between the episodes. The inital idea was to have Kenny vs Luke atthe end, tough it was changed to Jane. Her hanging herself in S3 felt like a good fuck you to the writers to show what a useless cunt she was after all

Perfection

Attached: 1553061145331.jpg (320x320, 13K)

>Clem can actually bond about it with Violet/Louis if you let their finger get chopped off
That sounds amazing, do you have a video or something? I'm surprised they thought about it at all desu.

All I got was a scar because I went with Kenny, but to be honest I forgot about it completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8bdg469vlo

>to be honest I forgot about it completely
Same, I suppose a missing finger from the Alone ending is more noticeable, but a scar here and there from Kenny or Wellington endings is much less so. I forgot about the car crash scar almost immediately. I also read somewhere that the missing leg Clementine model still has her finger, no scars, no tattoo etc (I didn't pay attention to it myself obviously, I was too busy feeling happy), so those details get ignored there as well. Maybe it's just a bug that's get fixed.

Who's Slugcat?

The precious kot from Rain World. Very cool game.
Wow, I didn't even think that exchange was a possibility. The writers did a good job finally, for the last time.

Attached: del-n-screen-shot-2015-05-25-at-9-36-38-pm.jpg?1437363496.jpg (750x684, 25K)

>That scene we'll never see where Violet is changing Clem's bandaging and she makes a comment like "Well, at least I got to dance one time before I lost my leg..." and Violet responds by helping her dance again in the same spot they did before

Attached: Absolution.jpg (1448x1448, 860K)

this is a slugcat. It is small, it is a slug and a cat, and it is a natural-born killer hell-bent on genociding any fucking scalie-faggot or other predator that remotely shows its face.

Attached: Slugwalk.gif (50x69, 3K)

>a natural-born killer hell-bent on genociding any fucking scalie-faggot
AHEM
FUCK lizard niggers and FUCK vulture faggots!

Attached: 1491599019405.jpg (1800x1514, 300K)

Honestly I'd be down for either Vi or Louis.
I may be a Louisfag more than I am a Vifag, but dammit I'd still wish for a Slice of Life-tier animation or fucking something.
I wanna see what Kirkbride would have in store for prosthetic ideas

absolutely based and slugpilled. Based Blasian of Everett Descent would chill with such an absolute mad cat

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>I wanna see what Kirkbride would have in store for prosthetic ideas
I keep checking his reddit account for his 100 page manifesto on Clem btfoing zombie fucking shits with her weapon leg, but he never posts anything...

kek
same
surely it's coming

Knowing how much he's invested in Morrowind with the CHIM-tier fuckery, chances are the prostetic is gonna be equipped with some god damn wooden spear that AJ came up with so if shit goes down Clem would just go all out with a spear leg.
Or god forbid if he's smoking up on some shrooms, a spear leg on par with that Shinobi Prosthetic from Sekiro
I still have yet to recover from the acid trip that was C0DA

Attached: apocalypse_v5.png (1920x1196, 2.89M)

>"Okay then. Fuck."

Attached: 1535310557808.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>I still have yet to recover from the acid trip that was C0DA
Can you give a Morrowind lorelet the basic gestalt, I never finished the game I know, I know, I'll get to it some day for sure though.

Alright sit on down, put your clem hats aside and get ready for this bullshit.
C0DA is essentially Michael Kirkbride's unofficial canon set in the far future of the Elder Scrolls Universe.
Nirn essentially got fucked by a Numindinium and what you see in is what was the result of it being unleashed onto Nirn.
Heroes from all ages and all sides currently fight the Numindinium on a clockwork-fucked Nirn while the Dark Elves had escaped to the Moon, setting up a civilization within the tunnels of the moon's crust.
It focuses on 2 Dark Elf nobles as they try to figure out their place in life, with our protagonist actually smoking up on Skooma to talk to a Daedric Prince of unknown name and origin, figuring out that he's a chosen one supposed to fight the Numindinium on Equal Ground.
In a different area however, Camera-people are turning dark elves into more Camera-people, and a Dark Elf reporter is saved by the likes of Vivec and friends all themed as cape-shit super heros. Think Power Rangers mixed with some CHIM.
There's Vivec, the Team Leader
Almalexia, the Fighter
Dagoth "The Ur" Ur, best friend and secondary fighter
and Sothas Sil, not actually the Team Brains.
They save this said reporter, who apparently was an ancestor of one of our protagonists (I think) and then travel into the Entertainment Dimension to fight the Daedric Prince of Entertainment.

Alright here's when shit gets insane
After the crazed shit show in which they fight off weaponized channels turned into thought missiles, the perspective switches back to our main protagonist after having smoked the skooma and learned what the hell he was supposed to do.
Most of the content here is iffy as the story itself is missing some info, especially dialogue between the protagonist and the numindinium that has now shrunk itself to man-sized so it can have a one-on-one with the protagonist.
Obviously, and by some ungodly miracle, he beats the damn thing in honorable combat and it decidedly fucks off from existence, never to be seen again.
It's a few years later, our boy is getting married to someone he had the hots for for quite a bit, but his best friend (same guy that gave him the skooma) shows up with a bunch of Morang Tong looking to kill his ass.
there's an emotional moment between him and the friend after the assassins are disposed of, and in the end he shoves a dagger right through the former friend's chest like an absolute savage.
A few weeks later, the protagonist is at the alter ready to kiss the bride.
Turns out the bride is actually Vivec
as a fucking woman.
He marries a female version of Vivec,
And then shit gets fuckin wacky as more info is left out here and there and we're shown a description of a literal fucking flower child looking towards "us" (aka the screen, it was structured to be much like a comic, but no one has ever made the effort to make the panels anyways), along with nigh-incomprehensible text about the rise of a new race, and the implication of this race into the C0DA
The scene ends on flower-child looking at "us", and the reader is left wondering what the fuck they just smoked to witness such absolute in-depth insanity.
It was a good read, highly recommend it.

Attached: wtf.png (1245x1748, 238K)

>a Dark Elf reporter is saved by the likes of Vivec and friends all themed as cape-shit super heros. Think Power Rangers mixed with some CHIM
>he beats the damn thing in honorable combat and it decidedly fucks off from existence
>Turns out the bride is actually Vivec
>literal fucking flower child looking towards "us"
Uhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you so much user, but what the fuck?
I was aware of Kirkbride's shroomy goodness, but yeah...

Attached: fqNQFft.jpg (336x475, 35K)

Attached: 1533817590441.jpg (960x662, 130K)

yeah like I said its...quite the absolute trip.
I'd hand you the link to the actual site it's on, but apparently it's down and I have no idea why.
I'll leave it here regardless in case anyone else wants to know what crazy shit the absolute mad man may or may not have planned with Clem
c0da.es/

Reminder that Lee is honorary white.

here, a highlight

Attached: everything's only 19.95.png (962x828, 672K)

Oh yeah I forgot, fucking Molag Bal is a part of this as well.
Keep in mind, this is the same mother fucker in charge of giving Clementine a kickass prosthetic

Attached: My god it's full of commercials.png (1047x733, 662K)

cute!
is there porn?

So setting the Kirkbride-fuckery aside: There still any Janefags left even after the end of Season 4?
Or does Kenny reign supreme (as he should)?

Attached: 1537565437165.png (1278x1333, 1.4M)

Attached: 1553817490027.png (846x470, 634K)

Any legitimate Janefriends seemed to die out after S3E1 when we found out she decided to kill herself and leave Clem and AJ to fend for themselves because she let Luke bust up inside her.
I really think most of the people that claimed to like her were just trolling.

Based. Janefags still proven wrong to this day

Oh shit, this pic is a blast from the past. Dabbing on Jane was the most fun part of season 2 discussions.

Attached: 1543004465354.jpg (594x749, 35K)

I miss lee.

Its okay. We all do user.
He still lives on with us though.
in our hearts and shitposts

Fuck all of you dykefags, James was clearly best boy. Damn it, why did he have to die.

Attached: 7c1xlrmwtum11.jpg (1136x640, 76K)

I'm sure you do.

Attached: 1545855909740.png (763x986, 1.14M)

fug

Attached: Adobe_20180817_024005.jpg (960x726, 66K)

do not lewd the Slugcat

Attached: 1553786687749.png (895x828, 430K)

Because he was a fag. He shows you a picture of his boyfriend if you agree with him in E3. Which I did because I had the same hopes as you. In the end I wasn't even sad when the fag got the knife trough his skull.

James was shit. Loved btfo his shitty "philosophy" in the cave. Eat shit, James, you walker fucker.

Attached: 1553807298493.png (711x500, 490K)

>He shows you a picture of his boyfriend
Well shit, that's unfortunate. Wish there were better male romance options than Louis.

Jokes on you. The night will last forever.

Attached: WwZ4nSY.jpg (2560x1600, 134K)

Are the only romance options for Clem female? Did they make Clem gay? Didn’t play the last two seasons

rip Christa

Either the gay option Violet or the black option Louis. Or she can stay single.

Attached: louis-the-walking-dead-the-final-season-7.3.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>Did they make Clem gay
There's a guy and a gal, so she's gay only if you make her so. You can also stay away from them to keep Clem pure, if that's your thing.

Attached: 1470068193982.jpg (550x791, 279K)

Actually it felt like happy ending was kind of forced. After the axe swing I was expecting a scene where Clem goes back to the train and sits next to Lee.

Anjin >>>> rest

So why is her brother black?

>I've been clemposting
based user,
never stop
LOOK AT IMAGE RELATED

Attached: big if true.png (800x1280, 54K)

He's adopted. The director posted this on his tumblr (kmudle.tumblr.com), I find it unintentionally hilarious.
>We changed their race so that Marlon wasn’t a white guy giving away 2 young black girls to potential slavery. That’s a potentially loaded sort of imagery that we were not hoping to evoke.

>We worked with it in the end and you can read Tenn being adopted into his pile of weird issues!

Attached: 1515872555808.jpg (519x445, 22K)

>We changed their race so that Marlon wasn’t a white guy giving away 2 young black girls to potential slavery. That’s a potentially loaded sort of imagery that we were not hoping to evoke.
FUCK SJW AND FUCK TELLTALE GAMES
FUCK, WHY RUIN THE ONLY THING I FUCKING LOVE FUCK SHIT FUCKING FUCK SHIT FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALL I WANTED IS AN AWESOME STORY FOR LEE AND CLEM AND KENNY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK SJW

Attached: I'm a meme now.png (191x382, 37K)

Or the could've just made Marlon black. Oh wait, they probably thought black on black violence was a loaded topic too.

Attached: fuck squeenix gang.png (1024x576, 802K)

>FUCK SJW AND FUCK TELLTALE GAMES
This tidbit about black slaves is funny, but thankfully the games aren't sjw at all. Their characters are all flawed and vulnerable, no matter if they're black or female or whatever. The devs have those views, sure, but they didn't seep into the games. If seasons 2 and 3 were pozzed on top of being messy and bad though, I wouldn't stick around with Telltale for sure.

What a fucking mess, this is Dragon Prince-tier.

the company went sjw and had like a 80% female work force....not because the females were qualified for the job, but because they had a fucking vagina so it was special and progressive
consider this and imagine what the rest of the franchise after season 1 could have been if you actually had a competent team working on the game instead

Although Clem got a happy ever after and that's all i could really hope for at this point

My emotional connection to the first season was fucking hating Kenny and his whiny boat shit.

There are no Janefags. Only people who were waiting 2 games for Kenny to finally fucking die.

>imagine what the rest of the franchise after season 1 could have been if you actually had a competent team
Yeah, I agree with the sentiment, they hired a bunch of people, mostly women I guess, but that lead to the company dying, not necessarily to the seasons being bad. Telltale had what, like 400 people working in it in 2017, no way would they have survived that big of a workforce. Seasons 2 and 3 had their problems because Telltale took on too much all at once, which lead to people being forced to move from project to project, not because they hired those women (which was a problem, don't get me wrong).

Attached: 1500457325367.jpg (446x467, 39K)

Just thinking about it makes me angry
Also fuck AJ, his only redeeming factors are that he's Carver's kid and he amputated Clem

youtube.com/watch?v=_dAOhepWxds

lads...

Attached: 1525697383734.jpg (968x928, 84K)

>T̖̦͆̌ͯ͜H̎̀͝E͐͑̂͊̔̓ͦ̕ ͕̝̙̫ͭͧ̈́̔̄̂̐̕N̠̪̘̯ͯ̈́ͬ̑̾̏͆͡Ỉ̐̚G̘̦͎̱̪̱ͦ͛ͫ̔͆̚̕H̟̳̖̙̓͌ͦT͇̚ ͕̫̣͍̀W͕̒͊͗ͫ̌ͭIL͔̺̟̘̾̄͌͛̿̒͠L̷̰̭̥̯̫͙̘ ̙̋ͬB͇̆̈́ͧ̈́͡Ě̞͙̼̭͍͙ͤ͌͌͞ ͓̣̼͓̞O̱̺̠̞͓͆͂̚V̪͙̤̂͆͘E̻̠̮̦̜͚ͦ̃ͪ̃̑̃ͨ̀R͚͎̼͈͕̋̚͡ ͙͎̜̤͔̝S̔ͧỎ̰̥̱͐͂́ͧͮ̿͡O̙͓̘̣̰̼̊͒͊N͍

It's 6:49 here in FL man land, it's morning already

I wish telltale games would close for good

They are. This was Skybound just getting the TWD team back to work on the last season. There's noone left of TTG anywhere anymore.

haha woooaaah walking dead™ yeaaaah good show

>how Telltale were thinking of dropping the Clementine plot because they were worried that the players wouldn't care about her

Holy shit, I didn't know that.

>At Telltale's panel " Saving Doug: Empathy, Character, and Choice in The Walking Dead " today at GDC 2013 , co-creative leads Jake Rodkin and Sean Vanaman outlined the ideas that guided their design of one of last year's most acclaimed games. A few of the presentation's topics overlapped a little with DayZ creator Dean Hall's comments yesterday at GDC about the value of context in storytelling and of player-generated meaning. But maybe most notably, the pair of designers admitted that they were concerned "every day" about how the game's story would suffer if players didn't care about Clementine, Lee's companion throughout the series.

>Hopefully Obvious Disclaimer: This post includes spoilers about Telltale's adaptation of The Walking Dead.

>Jake Rodkin: “While Clementine seems like an obvious choice for a character in a game that's paying attention to your decisions because she can both influence your decisions and she can be shaped by them, but the creation for Clementine was actually more pragmatic at the beginning. It came from us trying to answer one question, which is: 'Why the hell would you not leave this group of ass*$#%?' So we quickly realized that a child that you cared about, someone akin to Carl in terms of Rick from the comics, would mean that you couldn't just hit the road or maybe you wouldn't constantly feel like you wanted to. But of course, if you don't care about that child as well, then we were sort of doubly screwed. Because you'd be frustrated with this group and you'd be shackled to this little kid you don't care about.”

>Sean Vanaman: "Those were real fears. That was like real, every day..."

>Rodkin: "Was there talk about cutting Clementine out of the game a week before voice recording? Yes there was."

S1 > S4 > S2 > S3 > spin offs