I know Gacha gets a bad rap but I'm surprised with how much fun I'm having with pic related

I know Gacha gets a bad rap but I'm surprised with how much fun I'm having with pic related.

It makes me feel like a kid opening trading cards again, only with more interesting mechanics and Im not being forced to spend money

Are other gacha games this enjoyable or is Dokkan an exception?

Attached: DragonBall Z_ Dokkan Battle~2.jpg (472x470, 92K)

Dokkan's literally one of the worst ones. I can only really say NA FGO is worse.

Is it really?

I don't have a ton of experience with others but it seems pretty fair with how many free units you get

Quit now. I just realized I spent around 100 bucks on this crap since I started, what a fucking waste of money and time.

>Spending money on Gacha
>Literally ever
Why would you do this? Dragon Stones are free

Yeah I'm pretty retarded but it's from spending a buck here or there, shit adds up real quick though

i've got friends that have spent thousands of dollars on this. i haven't spent a penny and i've had my fun, plus i have a ssr full tilt gohan. if you just do the main quests you get a shitload of stones i don't know why people spend money on it.

Attached: 123111111111111.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Yeah, get Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission

If you're able to control your urges to gamble like a fucking retard every time you don't get whatever new thing comes out, gacha games can be fun for a good little bit every day.
Pick up super dragon ball heroes world mission this Friday since you enjoy the card collecting and dragon ball aspects of the game

>april fools stuff doesnt start until the day after

This. Seriously what the fuck

I tried it out because I like Dragon Ball but I didn't like it. It's nice that you can get strong characters just by playing the game and not just from gambling on packs but it just felt like an endless grind. Same reason I could never get into MMOs.

Not true. Have you played BBS? That's THE worst gacha that have ever existed and will ever exist. FUCK THAT GAME HM

Dokkan and Fate Grand Order are the least F2P friendly games. Like most Gacha games they start off with plenty off currency but once the basic story mode dries up and you've done all of the incredibly shallow, short and non-repeatable "events" the first time for currency you're stuck relying on a single DS or SQ a day or a few per week.

Both of my friends that played Dokkan ended up spending a few thousand dollars each. They would only buy stones when they were on sale and when a good banner was up. One of them never actually played the game but liked to log in just to do summons.

My other buddy plays FGO and wont stop gushing about how good his servants are in FGO despite spending almost $2,000. He's a shitter that never updates his Support Servants and doesn't level their skills or use Grails and uses paid currency to revive himself in battle.

Don't be like them.

I've also spent money in FGO but it was during those Guaranteed 5* banners which might have been like $130. I still regret it.

Oh anons. Listen to your uncle user's shame. Back when global was young, when Brolly first hit. I spent $900 on stones. Its so easy with the thumbprint authentication. I spent Nine Hundred Dollars and I didn't even get the motherfucker.

Oh the shame anons. It still twists me up to this very day.

>I spent $900 on stones
Jesus Christ, dude. I'd suck your dick for less than that.

>It makes me feel like a kid opening trading cards again
okay, this is a meme right?

Played many gachas and can confirm Dokkan is one of the better ones

I know user. I'm still so fucking mad at myself.

Oh, don't worry too much about it. It's in the past.

I did the same thing with UI Goku too.

Dokkan Battle gives on average 300 free stones a month(it's been tracked) and the previous anniversary gave away over 1000. All multi summons cost 50. You can summon on every single banner with just free stones after you've farmed everything up already.

You're not the uncle, you're the fucking bum

I'm f2p AND I haven't even touched the story mode. Level 130 and still have all the newcomer dragon stones waiting for when I need them

No it really does. Especially ones like dokkan with multiple banners to pull from. It's like choosing a pack at the store

Oh, and the last card of a multisummon always guarantees the highest rarity but often you get more than one. The rates are about 10% now per single summon. Either you only played the first year or you are a shitter who speaks with authority about things you know nothing about. Other shonengachafags tend to complain their gacha isn't as friendly as Dokkan, including DBZ's other gacha Legends.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU INGRATES, CAN'T YOU LEND US A HAND! COME ON, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I ROLLES YOU BEFORE, CAN'T YOU SPARE SOME MEASLY CASH!

Attached: images (24).jpg (176x286, 12K)

Attached: smugeta.jpg (472x594, 44K)