I guarantee that next year you niggers are gonna look back at this event fondly and say the next April Fool's event is...

I guarantee that next year you niggers are gonna look back at this event fondly and say the next April Fool's event is the worst ever.

Attached: 1552350145678.jpg (960x720, 79K)

Faggot🦖

Depends on how bad it is. I could see it being even worse.

Redditors will, that's for sure.

>implying 4channel will still exist a year from now

based

people still talk about Easter princess wars to this day, and /vint/ to a lesser extent. No one will talk about this shit beyond a week at most

I hope hiro shuts down Yea Forums for a day next year and links to gay charities in a locked sticky

Case and point.

Who even talks about Google+? Fucking no one. This event will join Google+ in terms of irrelevancy

fuck april fools and fuck the faggots who supported this shitty fucking day.

The truth hurts too much for 4channel.com users to accept

Eh, the name rolling was arguably worse at this point, looking over the past events.

Attached: Kirby Parasol.gif (500x500, 208K)

Probably nothing will top last year tbqfhwyf

I just like posting of topic nonsense

I like perks

I guarantee that i will fap to sakura next time i feel horny

Attached: 1553874247991.jpg (676x1400, 57K)

Gimme a like please, I just need one.

This year was too boring, other than likebaiting with imagedumps, the perks stuff gets old fast.

Hey, hey, don't go saying that now, The Hunt For Anthony Burch was pretty good.

cute!

Attached: 1542182351037.gif (500x500, 562K)

>retarded Sakura poster
nothing new

I fucking hate it.

Also Sakura is my daughteru.

Attached: 1540292522995.jpg (1306x1282, 471K)

Nope, this year was absolutely garbage for oc, so it will fade into obscurity quickly

Who would this event sucked dick and only reinforced the fact the likes, upboats, and hearts are cancer that spawns thirsty faggots looking for validation.💯

Attached: 1548295922415.png (606x334, 108K)

this was fucking terrible but at least it didn't have half as much gay ERP as the last one

call me a nigger all you want but what anime?

It was 1 thread, while everyone else ignored it. It was pretty weak my man

Nah, this shit was nothing compared to /vint/ and Easter.

I like to fap to your daughteru.

Attached: Dm5ju_8UYAEQ8QR.jpg (496x922, 188K)

nigger⚽

Sakura Card Captor.

Attached: 1519675543131.jpg (1440x1080, 196K)

dumb sakuraposter

The event is fun! Not as good as last years obviously but the perks are cool.🐸

have a like fren

It almost did, mostly because faggots were trying their hardest to make this just like the last one

This April Fools event has been the best thing that has happened to me in the last 4 years.

Did you miss the previous 2 or something?

Next year I'm taking april 1st off fuck this shit.

I'm glad you're having fun user

Last year was trash, only literal faggots liked it, this year is filler but not bad

Last year was a fucking disaster and made the entire board unreadable for the entire day (and even then some). This is alright and the skeleton gifs are fun

No one cared about thay
People give even less of a shit about Anthony Burch now

This always happens. How is it even surprising anymore? Just look at nostalgiafags, for starters.

Cute and Funnycaptor Sakura

If it is worse, then maybe. This one's just kind of "eh." I don't feel any need to try and collect the "Likes" simply because I can't use any of the little benefits due to Yea Forums X (and the site just breaks without it).
I enjoyed the insanity of the board consuming Burchpocalypse, and I enjoyed the wave of art that came with the princesses. The board merge was nice if only for the amusing ones.

We'll probably be right too