Mfw I've fought all day long in order to have a respectable score but I keep resetting it because I love to serve...

Mfw I've fought all day long in order to have a respectable score but I keep resetting it because I love to serve bigger scores so much more~

Attached: sample-5fbd6d969a996a618b16736f7ceef9a9 (2).jpg (510x562, 87K)

It's okay to submit, anons. Press the like button. Don't be afraid, it won't hurt you. You'll only feel a tingle of pleasure at how easily you were led to submit. Imagine how much easier a man with a hard, leaky cock would get to your head, this is just a few lines of text.

Attached: 1554145352781.jpg (1420x1025, 896K)

Poor Little Ranmaru

pls give my dick a break, I cant take anymore

This is the position all you stuttering sissies belong in. Begging like a dog waiting for her treat, waiting patiently for a post to come along for you to give your likes to. I think it's really cute when you get that devoted! You should reply and tell everyone that you want to give up your likes to the first user that claims your leash.

Attached: DogGirl.png (365x540, 44K)

is this enough to have scorelets submit to me?

More than enough, if you've got the balls you can make those dumb sluts with high scores submit. I too was a scorelet once and domed my way to the top.

Got any sauce my man?

Niggerfaggot 48%er

such big scores~
i can barley wrap my hands around there shear girth

Attached: 1554172255036.png (503x492, 332K)

Sluts posting Asanagi screenshots deserve to be treated like meat toilets. Use your throat, not your hands, sow.

Attached: 1554149250204.png (311x332, 122K)

Why does april fools always bring out so many submissive sluts here?

>Tranny thread

Then you better get sucking on my score you filthy whore.
and post your discord, i'm collecting worthless scorelets like you

we wait all year for april fools because there is no other board as good for ERP as Yea Forums without moderation.
/trash/ is a hellhole made out of furries and even worse fetishes

Wish you luck, user

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

What's this artist again?
Pochu? Poju? It's been a while. Can't reverse search. I'm at work.

It's funny how you perceive that you're somehow above them in any way

Poju

Thanks. Has Poju drawn anything in recent years?
I've spilled enough seed to re-populate tribes to the art back in the day.

It's not like I enjoy comparing scores or anything, baka user!

t.posts samefacenagi

I'm not above them, they are just not people I share interests with

Oh you don't like comparing scores huh?
Tsundere bitch, you're wet at the huge difference between our scores

Who wants my likes?

Attached: excited_ahegao_face_stickerre4f9873a787f48fc9546a67534480552_v9wf3_8byvr_307.jpg (307x306, 33K)

I'll still take your worthless likes~

give them to me, you slut.
I'm also stroking my cock, so you might as well help me out with that while you're at it

There's just no way I'd be getting off to that kind of thing user, absolutely not. This bulge is totally unrelated

Ah! Such a big score! ~
Yes sir! I'll be on it right away!

Attached: IMG_20190120_044525.jpg (415x435, 83K)

Oh no..

D-do any other big scores need a slutty scorelet to worship them?

Attached: 23434343.png (587x1000, 434K)

oh? that perverted bulge says otherwise you sissy maggot.

Yeah well you better give me likes and
suck my dick like the worthless cock slut you are. your discord too if you want to be broken.

Oh yes.

Why do you faggots turn every april fools into some gay ass erp shit? Have sex.

scorelets chocke on it

On your hands and knees, I'm going in dry.

*unzips*

not user but faggot#4394

ruin me

Y-yes sir! Your score is so b-big~!

Attached: 60586.jpg (295x325, 48K)

PBboi#3529

Attached: _blkhrglss.png (339x292, 87K)

I don't know that feel.

Attached: 1484546592784.png (503x357, 235K)

You can service me with your mouth while that other user violates your butt

That's a good girl~ Moan for my score like the slut you are

pls I like having my ego stroked😃

Attached: DzAZRw_WoAAlFsB-orig.jpg (800x800, 52K)

ironic weebs think it's some annual thing because they came here last year

Rolled 6 (1d6)

I'll stroke your ego...and anything else you want stroked too~

Attached: bfdd36c9f164615898c876123fd57382.png (693x1000, 565K)

>trusting a scorelet that won't even showscore
Dumb little slut. Ditch this pretender and worship my score instead.

Will I ever be the girl (male) with a big pp that I want to be

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

>Right click.
>Google search.
>Possible result: Cartoon.

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: Alterage.jpg (1000x563, 73K)

Mmph, ooooooooh, you're cum's incredible sir~! So creamy and manly~

If you press like you might get the source, user.

Hope all you fags get hit by a bus.

The more the merrier~! P-please, violate me

Attached: 23232232323.jpg (236x293, 20K)

Now feel violated because you got pounded by a scorelet!

Artist is jjune so use that to help you searchlet

sage goes in all fields

wait for VR to get there

Fuckkkkk, there's only so much time left~! Please score daddies, coat me in as much semen as possible! Let me like the hell out of your cocks and milk every last drop of semen! I can't give up now!

test

You faggots really need to go outside.

I can't believe this will be the 4th time today I cum on some scorelet. Tell me what you're gonna do for me user~

Mmmph~! It feels so good s-sir, anyone's a scorelet compared to m-me!

Attached: ad46.jpg (480x360, 28K)

I'm going to spurt my first load, you little minx. Where do you want it?

*ahem*
FUCK SISSIES

Up my slutty ass, p-please user~!

Attached: 43456.jpg (325x453, 45K)

Think you can handle my huge score you stupid slut?

If one scorelet sounds nice, would you mind if you had two stroking you up and worshipping you~? I can't imagine you'd say no~

The number of likes I get is the amount of times I ram it down your throat.

Attached: 1407663063951.png (343x327, 138K)

Then you better beg for it like you mean it you worthless slut!

then you should start working on a real scorechad and like mine.

I worked hard for this score, now bend down and service it properly

Attached: 1554156894087.png (500x333, 104K)

How about 3~?

I'll bury my face in your nuts and take a big whiff while I let my tongue go to town! I'll work up an extra big load for you to let fly all over my face, and I'll make sure to get every single drop out... Making that cock disappear down my greedy scorelet throat over and over again until I feel your massive member flex and throb with climax and you spurt rope after rope of that thick white score down straight into my tummy~
I hope you don't mind if I come back for seconds...

Attached: 89bd302f6dafbeec31d0bf0cb8b8ddfb.jpg (461x651, 109K)

Fine, but when I came all over your firm little butt I'll have to slap you and force my cum stained fingers into your mouth and have you lick them clean

Sadly nothing of worth. I wish he'd do another animation.

what the fuck must one do to get his own scorelet⚾

Attached: 1554093176703.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I'm gonna blow my load when I get to post a Dino
This has been the best day in a long while
Thank you my little like sluts for helping me reach my goals

Daddy Scorechad here.
Likesluts, scorelets, pointcucks, numberqueens.
This is our final hour. Get to work.

>sub 3000let asking anyone to service him
On your knees.

Soo big, my boypussy is getting wet just from looking at your big thick score.

Attached: __astolfo_fate_series_drawn_by_fuku_kitsune_fuku_fox__sample-7ff0488ef631ab9470726b258d322279.jpg (850x1201, 220K)

Oh yes s-sir~! I'll lick you anywhere you want!

Attached: y.jpg (435x386, 66K)

Hi~

Attached: ok.jpg (500x720, 70K)

FUCK OFF NIGGER FAGGOTS GO BACK TO GAIA

I'm only posting in this thread to get likes.

Attached: 1492286600215.jpg (736x924, 70K)

O-of course s-sir! T-thank you for letting sluts like us pleasure your massive score~!

there's not much time left so get to it faggot

is that a guy

i hope its a guy, i wanna tickle his nipples

post your score and not have a small one.
although some scorelets enjoy small scores too, they aren't picky anymore just desperate.

fine take a like you cheeky bricky

Well women don't normal shoot semen into the air so I think it might be a guy. Just a guess though, faggot.

Of course daddy! It's been the best day for me too! I haven't felt this good and horny in ages, hell I don't think I've ever felt this slutty! I wish we could do this every single day and forget about if it was April Fool's or not. I just want to please your huge scores forever~

O-of course! I'll c-caress the tip of your throbbing score with my slutty tounge~

Attached: ah.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Go back to discord you fucking queers.

Mmmmph, if only~

I'm gonna need the best and most descriptive things you'd do for me. I have my dino so I'm about ready to burst

Are there any big sisters here who want to bully my score?

GIVE ME YOUR LIKES
I NEED SKELLY MODE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: 1398971328057.gif (752x752, 58K)

Good, but don't get too sloppy, I intend to go in as dry as possible once you're done.

only if you give me a like🐸

Based.

I'd start by rolling my tongue around the tip of your score, then I'd work my way down and moan sensually~

All the while my throbbing girlcock would push more and more against my tantalizingly short skirt, begging to be punished~

Attached: ahed.jpg (568x550, 103K)

Best of luck my friend. It'll be a tight race but you can do it!

I would donate $1k to 4chin if mods banned all you faggots.

Oh my~
I'm so happy for you! How about as a reward, I let you cover my face and mark me with your sticky jizz so that everyone knows about your new score? I'll tug, and suck, and flick my tongue across your fat numbers until they're positively swollen with the need for release and squeeeeze~ it all right out of you!
I'll open wide, and say ahh for it, it's the only chance someone like me will ever have the chance to experience a score like yours

Attached: file.png (1200x1697, 2.84M)

O-of course sir! Such a huge score deserves delicate care~

Attached: aaaa.jpg (932x932, 184K)

I'm still down to add anons on discord if anybody's down to start a group, I want to converse with my fellow scorelets!

Oh fuck, I just want to scoot up on top of you and position myself up on your cock, letting you relax on your back as I gyrate my little sissy hips against you, feeling you throb immensely for me as I work you up. After some foreplay I'd slide my panties to the side and start to push your fat, throbbing score inside my needy pussy, the absolute thickness and girth already making me moan in anticipation of milking you. I don't even have a dino, so that already makes me in the perfect position to fit you inside my boycunt and ride you for the next 30 minutes~ Even after you cum, I want to serve all of you until the last minute! Cum for me anons, don't hold back! All of you get together and just let your desires run wild! Cum cum cum!!!

A group doesn't sound bad to watch as a trainwreck. All you needy scorelets sluts trying to please each other.

While you handle it, be a nice slut and describe how much do you want my score in your shithole

my score is quite small, but give it some likes and you'll see how big it can be

Oh, mmmmmmmph user, I want it in so bad~! I want your huge, hulking score to violate my tight asshole so badly that my little score is dripping precum all over~!

Attached: ssssss.png (402x424, 39K)

I've been at it all day. I'm going to miss serving anons big scores, following them into threads, whoring my likes out for free like the pathetic scorelet I am.

Attached: 342566.jpg (451x597, 71K)

Hi, scorelets that are willing to learn how to please cock, here are the basic tips for beginners for oral sex:
1) place your tongue above your lower teeth to make it slide in easily, this is especially needed if he decides to facefuck/deepthroat you
2) Make sure to lick every part of his cock, don't go for it and put it all into your mouth right away, lick the shaft, tip, balls. Put some variance into it, use your hands and glide your tongue between his foreskin
3) Eye contact! Always make sure to hold eye contact with the person your pleasing like a good slut.
4) You can apply press down your thumb and apply some pressure to it to prevent your gag reflex, especially good to know for deepthroating
5) It is often easy to tell when your partner is about to cum! He will tremble and moan, you will often taste a bit of precum and you will surely feel the throbbing of his cock inside your mouth. When that happens brace yourself and try to move your tongue close to the tip so the cum isn't shooting straight toward your throat and make you gag/spit it out, but instead will have it fill your entire mouth!
6) Always make sure to open wide and show off the huge load inside your mouth! You might even keep on sucking with the cum still inside, this way you'll glaze his cock with a mixture of cum and saliva, often it will become quite bubbly and more white and it's very tasty to look at and lick clean!
7) You can extend his spurts by slowing down a bit during his orgasm, but then keep up the pace once you notice he settels down. Also, keeping it up and licking him all over after he came will make him very sensetive and tremble all over. If you do it right he might even cum a second time! Make sure to lick it all up like a good slut

Like and subscribe if you enjoyed this guides, I've got some more tips

Sauce please?

You're all so fucking slutty I love you
I've been a little arrogant thus far but I'd have the biggest smile letting you all share my load
Maybe a long cuddle session afterwards and we'd get started all over again
Happy April Fools anons

scoreletanon #8676

Alright, playtime's over, I'll remodel that cute little tight asshole before the day ends

A good little scorelet won't let it end there.
If you're a real submissive bitch you'll share your discord for people to abuse you.

Who said the fun has to end now? My big score is still lusting for scorelets such as yourself.

P-please don't bully my little scorelet too hard...

Attached: tfw scorelet.jpg (540x763, 73K)

Why do you guys have these images saved?

Happy April Fools to you t-too~

PLEASE HELP ME GET SKELLY
I'LL DO ANYTHING

That would be amazing! I'm honestly really wanting to make a group a reality, anybody down?

Please~ I want to live like this for as long as possible! I love being a mindless slut!!

Po-ju you fucking incapable scorelet

Fuck

In a few minutes April's fools will be over and you will have no excuse for this.

Yeah but which one?
Please!

I am~!