The Continued Decline of Yea Forums

So can we all agree that this year was the weakest April Fool's day so far and is signaling the end of the Dark Era into a Yet Darker one?
This website was going downhill even before moot sold it, and postsplit the high traffic boards are night unusable.
Yea Forums remains a great place for more niche subjects and is still overwhelmingly better than alternative websites but the decline in quality just keeps fucking tanking with no sign of stopping.
Even the rise of label culture here has fucking perverted the discussion. While sneering at Tumblr and other snowflake places the college age and younger here invented the terms "Boomer" and "Zoomer" to refer to their nostalgia eras.
I fucking hate this place.

Attached: download (2).jpg (450x600, 50K)

bowie :(

*dabs on op*

It's little wonder, really🦃

>muh homosexual RP
*dabs*

>boomerposting

smash that like button if OP is fag

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR CUCk

dabbing at your faggotry didnt read lol

I fucking hate you all.

Bowie was such a shitty and overrated artist.

Attached: 1550371426879.jpg (480x854, 66K)

At least it's better than shutting down Yea Forums to protest toxicity. Toss me a like if you aren't a faggot cumdumpster.

Rolled 5 (1d6)

If 5 this user will have to become a redditor

you doomed your shit thread when you used bowie as the OP pic, now i miss him🙁

*dabs even harder*

Fucking stay mad stupid manlet
I'm going fuck your little toddler ass up, fucking retard

what🐸

I avoided coming here all day because I knew it would just be an unfunny Reddit tier shitshow (moreso than usual). Today was very disappointing.

You think its bad? Boi wait till we get to the 2020 election

Attached: 1551325061497.webm (1636x868, 399K)

Rolled 89 (1d100)

cool, try not to get aids, FAGGOT
If I roll dubs you get aids.

Why hate? Try some modern love instead.

Fuck off, nigger

Shut up and give me some (You)s

ok

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: 449.gif (607x609, 821K)

This🐸

It's OK OP
I agree with you, for what it's worth

i kind of hope that the 2020 American election will somehow kill all the shit that's been getting more inflamed since 2016, on and off of Yea Forums. i'm just not sure who has to be elected for that to happen.

Attached: 1549525695180.jpg (682x545, 59K)

nah
the worse one was the google+ one

Right? Last year wasn't perfect but in inspired enough original content that still makes me at least smile to this day.
Today is the nearest a Yea Forums April Fool's Day has come to being pointless. There was nothing memetic about the day whatsoever, there was nothing people will quote a year from now, six months from now, or even a month from now.
What experience are you going to take away from today? Genuine replies only please.

Attached: 1492925624965.jpg (1280x1600, 199K)

I think skeletonbro here will linger for a few more weeks after today.

Attached: 1554169604153.gif (100x58, 22K)

All the loads I blew in the erp threads today. Then again I blew a lot last year as well.

im gonna screenshot this shitty op and this shitty post so everytime i post it on a offtopic thread about how much "Yea Forums is dead bros...." see everyone say "so right...#rip4chan" or some shit like that because that always happens

I hate niggers so fucking much, bros

Attached: 1548391564705.png (272x204, 22K)

>tfw I still don't really know what the April fool's joke is

WHY DIDN'T I GET DINO

Don't worry. I see good things in your future.

Your fortune: Good Luck

Impressive

same here. There's no autistic competition like last year so it's no fun.