Risk of rain 2

risk of rain 2
reminder that meteors are even more disgusting in this game than they were in RoR

Attached: RoR2 obliterate.png (500x486, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ptGJCmi.png
clips.twitch.tv/IronicEnergeticVampireCoolCat
pastebin.com/BQkjgRrK
i.imgur.com/y3zApJu.png
steamcommunity.com/id/Mrfood/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132187746/
docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/RectTransform.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's make him happen.

Attached: Reaper.png (640x640, 19K)

someone host us east pls
will give like

Uh people who join games as fucking meme characters. Please stop

anybody want to play together? I've hacked 9999 lunar coins so I can open stuff for the team.

>every host has BR tier internet
Fucking why, learn what your speed is before you host from your fucking favela holy shit

Fuel Cell is the best Green. Change my mind.

Attached: the run.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

I wonder how much fun will funballs be

no such thing unless you're literally becoming a bison

What kind of characters do you want to see added that *aren't* returning characters from 1?

no shit, it's overpowered
hope they change it to a red

post a lobby and your region

no such thing as a meme character

is it true that additional occulus HUD charges make me crit on crit numbers?

>MUL-T
I know but I needed that fucking clover

gotta go fast

Attached: 20190401204048_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

t. joins the game as a wurm

Merc is fun to play

Attached: look at the top of his head.webm (700x392, 2.75M)

>5x Fuel Cell with Royal Capacitor

Attached: 1539559522003.jpg (328x312, 20K)

Any traps wanna play with me and talk on steam later?

Vancouver, Canada

leafdom ascendant🏀

Attached: 1552192727620.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Is there any character in gaming strong enough to take on 1(one) Elder Lemurian in glacial form?

whoever hosting 16 lobby pleas have good internet and don't be from south america

I join the game as a truck. Don't judge.
or an attack drone if I feel like it

Attached: what the truck.webm (1066x600, 2.31M)

>should be a green tier
Backup Magazine

>should be a red tier
Fuel Cell

>should be a grey tier
Rose Buckler
Red Whip

>>/soc/

Good advice for any size lobby.

It really should be red. Beating Embryo and Rapid Mitosis were both red in RoR1, right?

Most fun character that isn't Mercenary?

i'd host but I'm cooking food
>only has 4 of them
fuel cell is really fucking fun but i still like the bands more just because they're really fun proc items.
fuel cell also needs to be swapped with soulbound catalyst. it's absurd how much better it is

Oh God, I'm actually laughing in real life now.

how do I into merc, fampai?

Fuck off faggot.

engineer

Huntress. Glaive spam is the best.

R to get to target
Right click
Dash x3
Left click x3 when nothing else is up

Rules of Nature meets Cuhrazy airborne constantly.

>10 fuel cells with the fucking ACCUMULATOR

Attached: 100% pleasure.png (217x230, 96K)

yeah
also i accidentally clicked like instead of your post number, lucky (you)

fungus regenerate shields? Does teddy bear "block" block all or partial damage?

MUL-T with speed upgrades

Attached: Whoosh.webm (920x516, 2.93M)

someone one or two threads ago requested this, here's progress
i.imgur.com/ptGJCmi.png

Attached: 1583518285740.png (676x648, 76K)

Does changing characters via CE not work in multiplayer or something? It works fine in single but twice now it's changed in the lobby but just reset to Engi in game

>saying the person basically asking someone to pity ERP with them

Attached: 1487795686517.png (499x338, 38K)

meteors are unironically the best active if you don't get hit

hardest character to solo 20 with?

>erp
Nice assumption faggot.

Every class should feel as strong as Mul-T. Convince me otherwise.

Love it, you're doing god's work, more RoR2 art in general is much appreciated!

psa to you anons who take the celestial portal by accident. you can still leave after activating the obelisk (don't activate twice, otherwise your run will end!). just go back down the stairs and an exit portal will be there.

Wait until you get 100%+ crit with that capacitor. Mapwide 9999+ nuclear damage. I'm convinced royal capacitor is THE safest end game item in existence if you roll good shit. After a certain point if ANYTHING with a damage over time even nicks you the dots start ticking for insane amounts of unavoidable damage. You'll have to start flying out of bound around unspawnable areas and nuking the bosses from outside the map if you want a sure way of not dying to lone stage 25 dot.

you sound like a guy I use to argue with all the time; he would argue that if the general consensus about something was one way (i.e. fortnite blowing up), that people who didn't align with the majority were objectively incorrect. It falls under the same principles under "death of the author" which more or less the same idea: if people who read a book interpret it a certain way, then what the author meant when he wrote the book is completely meaningless, only how the majority interpret the book's argument.
It's a fucking stupid argument. There is no objectively correct opinion. Disagreeing with the groupthink doesn't make you automatically wrong or right; it just means what YOU think it means. Fun in this way is a subjective interpretation.
Smash Brothers was designed to be a party game; just because people interpret is as a fighting game doesn't mean it's not a party game.

please tell me this get crazier

Attached: E0293A7735927F48F9E1ECCE983263A39925A743[1].jpg (1440x900, 234K)

Attached: 1548738784193.png (1400x1000, 923K)

>14 minutes in
no shit

Attached: acridmemebullshit.png (500x500, 12K)

>does it get crazier than medium monsoon
user...

Attached: guess I'll shift.png (1200x975, 35K)

>14 minutes in
>Stage 1

Attached: mikabonk1.gif (100x100, 23K)

need a lobby
getting withdrawals

Attached: merman.jpg (1063x751, 101K)

Merc without a doubt

GIVE COMMANDO BACK HIS IFRAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1456376360183.gif (175x200, 676K)

Merc

>only 4 items
Find the radar and use it to pick up every item in the whole map. You'll be going fast in no time.

Attached: 1533834699085.png (500x659, 179K)

What's the object name for the drones?

glad I wasn't the only persona that noticed that

You're not even at the tip of the ice burg.

US East 4 man

>almost sixty posts in
>barely any hosts

Anyone want ti play ima total scrub

>red whip as a grey
I'd agree, but the speed boost it gives is too good compared to paul's goat hoof or energy drink.

Why is there a truck model in the game?

That's stage 5 dummy.

EVERYONE EMAIL HOPOO YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK ALONGSIDE A REQUEST FOR REAPER IN THE GAME
DO ITTTT🐸

Y'all just wanted to talk balance and now y'all are actually letting that faggot start a semantics food-fight over what is and isn't "fun". Please let this autism die with the last thread.

how are the Shrine of order items decided?

You shouldn't bother arguing with sociopaths, user. They literally lack the ability to think from other mindsets then their own and can't actually understand different opinions. They have no empathy and will try their best to prove you're wrong despite the fact you'll remain completely unconvinced by their arguments that are only functional due to assloads of assumptions composing their core beliefs.

>rolls into your path
*ahem*
FUCK LEMURIANS
AND FUCK PROVIDENCE!

Attached: he cute.png (231x277, 33K)

rng

bring back loader

okay this is based

Attached: the reaper.jpg (1460x835, 65K)

Loader is gonna be combined with Han-D

no, the difficulty goes up everytime you make a jump. 14 minutes + 4 stage clears is way more than medium on monsoon.

Two more needed still

Don't be dumb.

Holy shit. Just found out about infinite crits. Is that a well known bug? I feel special finding it myself.

Attached: sample-07b0751fb80defdace4ec6baf0685c57.jpg (1400x795, 161K)

it randomly decides 3 items of each tier and then give as many of those randomly selected items as you have for each tier

>one user making a Vergil mod for Merc
>nobody making an Ebony & Ivory Dante mod for Commando
Bros???

I think his coils wouldn't work as well in 3D

>3 days off went by just from RoR2
>Have to be at work today
>Still haven't gotten my fill
I might have to use some paid time off.

Attached: 1550642624688.jpg (761x663, 85K)

NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1549733709103.jpg (753x595, 23K)

>lose round 20 because the game dipped down to 3 FPS and would no longer recover

my fucking soul hurts, how the fuck do you do wave 20 easy because i fucking EARNED that shit but nope the game can't handle so much at once

Attached: 20190401230554_1.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Bro.... Bros no bro....

Sniper when

hey man, you got any of that, mmm, bustling fungus?
i just need another hit man

Attached: engi.jpg (329x436, 36K)

hella epic

Attached: 1553993207177.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

commando feels like shit to play right now, that's why
he needs his i-frames back, and his M2 needs some kind of buff in general

If it makes you feel better user at least he's getting in in a sense. I'm sure my bro miner isn't getting in at all.

Attached: I simply live with the pain.jpg (970x545, 50K)

You're both right, of course. I just got triggered since I've had this argument a million times before. When it comes to bait I am one dumb motherfucking fish.

To bring this back to being on topic; what's your high score? I had this sick run the other day; I got the item where you get gold when you hit enemies and lose it when you get hit on engi. I was able to grab every item on every stage up until i got popped up and lasered by a stone titan gang.

Attached: 1ec4c650170df3e37c58de8a47bb87be.png (1350x847, 583K)

Solution: Add a third coil.

Sorry Loader needs to be added in first.

I dunno how the fuck to host so this is gonna be first try

Attached: toki.jpg (307x236, 28K)

are you talking about holding down m1 as mult-1 with ocular hud? we've known about since day 1

Do people usually slap the teleporter on as soon as they find it or nah?
Also what are lunar coins for aside from the character unlock?

>level 8 on Stage 5
>4 items
>low $ count
>Medium difficulty
>Can actually count the # of enemies on screen
Yeah no way that's stage 5 dipshit

me and the lads are trying to figure out how to increase max players. Anyone got a quick rundown?
I give ya a like

Attached: horse.jpg (480x478, 42K)

did you adjust your game settings user? lower corpses to 0? etc?

what happened

Usually I try to find a few items before popping teleporter but the moment you go 'I've been looking for items too long' you've been looking for shit way too long.
Lunar coins are used to buy items from the lizard jew

>Hand it over...
>That thing...
>Your BUSTLING FUNGUS.
>For my turret's survivability...

What moveset would he have?

Attached: DcJbaZXV0AE1PrE-orig.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

>109775240987995671
Invalid

I will be next time. I just wasn't expecting the game to go to hell so hard. I couldn't adjust them on the fly because I was in multiplayer. It went to colossal clusterfuck mode.

Attached: 20190401224632_1.jpg (1920x1080, 629K)

lunar items. some of them are shit, and most of them need you to build around them to make them usable, and a few of them are good. They're mostly just fun items. the artifact Glass has been turned into an item.

would I in US East be fine?

So how long until artifact shit ruins this game again? RoR games went from comfy play what you want to follow the meta or die as soon as htye got in.

Attached: 1506829578297.gif (546x410, 2.98M)

Why did Hopoo give Huntress a great ass? Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

Do people still not realize that Invalid usually means it's full? Remember, you can't "see" this number anywhere. You have to click a button that -copies it verbatim- to your clipboard to paste to others. The number is never fucking wrong, or shouldn't be. They just haven't coded better Error messages for Full/Started-games yet.

artifiacts when?
i miss screwing around with crazy builds

He called someone who shit on ror 1 a fucking cuck on his stream. he's without a doubt /ourguy/

M1: Revolver
M2: Summon the last enemy killed for a short amount of time as a ghost.
Utility: Turn into smoke and travel really fast similar to the pipe/vent system in Deadbolt.
R: Scythe that hits in a large cone, healing for the amount of damage done.

Is there an attack speed cap?

She always had a big ass, it's just 16 bits so you never noticed it

My GPU goes to around 80c playing and I worry that this game is gonna fucking fry it because I get artifacts when playing

Considering RoR1 listed Amateur Game Dev General in its special thanks, this has been known for ages.

i was really hoping miner would get in since he was my second fave after loader

Attached: CHAIR CLATTERING.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

???
Source? Clip?? When did this happen?????

>save up for legendary chest
>just barely make enough for it by the end of the level, can't buy anything else
>frost relic
This shit needs its rarity downgraded, it's worse here than barbed wire was in ror1

In the future it should just say "room full" to prevent confusion

clips.twitch.tv/IronicEnergeticVampireCoolCat

Attached: Tamamo mad.gif (599x336, 109K)

Its fine my laptop goes to 90C playing the crew 2

Just point out Glass and Command is for shitters constantly. Glass would need to become a 1 hit or die mode for it to even be reasonably not easy toddler shit.

Unless your GPU goes into the 90's it's fine.

Attached: 1501210116957.gif (341x256, 2.99M)

Your GPU would typically shut itself off and restart if it gets too hot. Although I haven't seen something like that happen in 10 years, so idk how modern cards handle it.

>tfw no games open
plz anons

I mean, you guys realize RoR development started/shilled here, right? Just like a fuckload of other games including Minecraft.

literally avoid command lobbies and it's good
speaking of command, Artificer needs to be adjusted because she works well with her items, but she feels like she was built with Command in mind.
it's absurd how she specifically needs some items, and how a lot of items actively fuck her over. e.g. Syringes fucking her M1, but making her M2 better.

she's like how Mercenary was in RoR1, but the difference is that Mercenary could build into 2 different paths and they were both viable between Attack Speed Spin2win and Eviscerate/Massacre spam. Artificer is fucked if you don't get the EXACT items that she needs for everything to be decent.

There's no way to confirm that was really him but that's still fucking hilarious

Attached: ahaah.png (512x512, 156K)

I was just linking the twitch clip where he called someone out for being a faggot user

Glass is a 1 hit or die mode if you're not a shitter who picks up infusions

I choose to believe it was Hopoo.

Attached: 1461883875595.gif (352x409, 2.53M)

Have you ever dusted that shit? Do that first. Use the straw to Dust the inside of the card. Then open the case and point a fan at it, it helps.
I haven't had an 80c card since my fucking 8800

I am desperate for people to learn about the aqueduct secret room and put in the 15 fucking seconds it takes to unlock and get free items

I am desperate for people to realize that by stage 4, the difficulty is high enough that you should spend the time to farm for someone to get the legendary chest

where's the secret aqueduct room?

So this is a neat trick to doing Monsoon, play online and get three people to join you. Inevitably they will leave and as long as you're host the game wont end so you can keep playing.

Every boss will drop at minimum 4 items when they die instead of the usual one because its trying to give one item per player, and the maps will stay with more items than a normal single player game even when they leave. In fact iv found that by stage 7ish iv always had far more items playing online than offline, just because usually one or two players quit within the first few rounds anyway.

It is about as difficult as playing singleplayer, just from my tests.

based hopoo

Attached: sides.jpg (189x292, 9K)

How do you actually avoid any instance of damage for an entire run without making it completely unfun without infusions or damage blockers? do you just run around as fast as possible or turtle in a corner slowly pinging everything to death?

>When your pal activates the shrine of combat 4 hours into the game

Attached: 2019-04-01 22_20_12-Risk of Rain 2.png (385x63, 29K)

>trying to get a good commando run
>get 3 syringes, a glasses, a crowbar, and will o wisp by the time i get to the second level boss
>it's clay dunestrider
>cannot out dps the fucking heal no matter what at 8 mins in

jesus fucking christ commando's dps is so fucking low

How do you get the aqueduct secret room?

Is there any easy way to kill the magma dragon as merc other than mashing his multi cut skill whenever it's up? At least with the jellyfish you can just sit on top of it.

its 10% stronger than soda and soda works in combat

>Glass would need to become a 1 hit or die mode
So just like ror1?

>that reaction
What a bitch.💯

Attached: 1396742787858.jpg (298x324, 11K)

Remember to tell people that m3 is helpful in pinging shit as well as use it to signal that you're ready for the teleporter boss, ping shit someone's survivor does better with (engineer for shrooms), and tell the other players that you're looking for item "x". Also for the completely brain dead tell them to share the items at the teleporter boss if it benefits everyone holy shit I can't believe I have to even say this but there are some retarded people out there.

Attached: 1553236487741.jpg (480x356, 22K)

uswest 4 slot

Attached: 1550386784941.png (745x748, 882K)

>this whole post
Never call anyone a shitter again

By not being trash at the game. Enemy attacks are totally avoidable no matter what character you play, with the only exception being the overloading vagrant (which is still dodgeable with some hooves, an iframe character, or a nearby jump pad).

>shitter joins and dies stage one
>turns into a shitty minion and does nothing
>leaves before the second stage is over

Attached: 1482554473600.gif (300x190, 355K)

i'll note that user, soon™ we will be able to mod characters into the game

Just need to make the roster generator create rows and we good

Attached: 1534902503627.png (1366x768, 644K)

>its 10% stronger
i'm a retard who probably got tricked by stacking then

Fuckin based

Am I retarded its saying its Invalid

invalid = full

based

>fuel cell
ITS TIME

how increase player count?

you used asset bundle extractor?

Ah thanks fren

Two buttons will spawn in the level. They will typically spawn one on each area of the level, and usually pseudo-hidden near a boulder. Pushing both down at the same time opens the gate at the one end of the map. Through the gate, there are two elder lemurians - you kill them and get 2 green items.

Do you think you'll be done with it today?

Has anyone here beat the gold portal level?

Yes, nothing really happenms

>anti-Yea Forums rules fag outs themselves as bad at the game
How does this happen literally every single time, all the way back to people hosting their own non-glass non-spite lobbies, taking three infusions, and dying with 9999 hp?

It feels like if you don't get a movement item + healing items as Artificer in your first world the game becomes impossible

Attached: 1415570667571.png (436x530, 15K)

Are you using cheat engine or modifying the dll?

Yeah, sure, but I might have to remove the screen where it shows abilities for space

Bandolier is better when you don't have a good use item, and is cooldown independent. Stacked fuel cell beats stacked bandolier though.

can enemies pick up items if you're playing as them

Monsoon 1/4
East coast

GET IN HERE

>Teammate is retarded taking everything
>We all get on him for doing it
>He doesn't listen
>Use my stock of totally legitimate lunar coins
>Obtain friendly fire item
That's how you solve it.

Attached: 1553960449448.gif (487x353, 508K)

I'm tryna use the 32 player mod but every time I launch the game it says EARLY_ACCESS_DISCLAIMER and I can't click continue. What's up?

Does changing characters via CE not work in multiplayer or something? It works fine in single but twice now it's changed in the lobby but just reset to Engi in game

Hey guys rate my first win

Attached: 20190401215716_1.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>not just kicking him

DLL

No, why would they?

yeah, red whip is a lot more if you stack it a lot, but if you only have one it gives same movespeed as soda

Yeah, she really needs a mobility skill instead of ice wall. Flamethrower could be a different skill entirely too, it doesn't complement her M1 or M2 at all.

>engineer
X3c

Yes, its just a usual boss drop

4 man rainstorm

Attached: Screenshot_88.png (619x596, 674K)

If you have shit internet just don't host games.

1 like = 1 dead blazing enemy♨️

Certain attacks aren't avoidable if you don't have cover or can't get behind the enemy.

I think I figured out the character selection bar, still trying to make it work

You have to restart steam and/or move out your save file from \Steam\userdata\143519382\632360\remote\UserProfiles\ and then put it in after it is fixed

Flamethrower is fine and OP at later stages stop being a pleb

Rolled 3 (1d100)

27 says Bandito tomorrow.

FAST?

That's not true in risk of rain 1, the game we're talking about.

Thanks to the user who suggested I should go for the 20 stage achievement on monsoon instead of drizzle, it actually was much easier.

Attached: wew.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>A legendary item that is literally detrimental
What did hoppo mean by this?

Attached: wake ME UP.png (97x100, 16K)

How come? Do you have a Discord so we can maybe work on it together, or just post what you've got

black screen

Rolled 26 (1d100)

IF 7 100 PLAYER MODE

Explain

>don't ever ever again
well I fixed my internet ;~;
my 5ghz network was down
so it was using a shittier one that they just took down

>make a reference to the most powerful item in poe
>make it the worst item in the game

Attached: 1549769451246.jpg (1024x1276, 164K)

Fire enemies can't one shot you if you one shot them first.

Which one is that?

All he has to change is how the buff from shielded enemies is applied for players and its fixed, but on the other hand its the only downside to the item so if he just made it so you get all your missing health back after it wears off its fine.

How is this detrimental?

Maybe if you're having issues don't host games?

I was joking lol🐰

Is there a way to zoom the camera in for screenshots etc?

Oh, there's a RoR2 item that effectively does what glass did so I goofed.

BRING BACK ANGULAR COMMANDO ARMOR HOTPOO

Attached: RiskOfRainCover.png (1280x1280, 234K)

you take the effects of the elite enemies you kill, it's detrimental because killing electric elites halves your health because it would temporarily turn to shields, but the effect wears off before the shields can regen

didn't work

, A`

I was really pumped when I first got it. I was expecting to be setting fuckers on fire, and maybe getting some bonus damage and health these elites might be getting. You know, Headhunter.
>the very first time I kill a shield enemy my health gets halved and I'm two shot out of nowhere

Attached: 1417087211821.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

whenever you kill a shield elite it cuts your hp in half

I need to got but this is what I found:
CharacterSelectBarController is what displays the character selection bar
in the Build method, there is an instantiate gameobject
you need to find out what the object is (probably something from RoR2.UI) and then move it to the next row after X iterations

Well, it worked out and now I have all boss log books in addition to the two achievements.

It's really run on MUL-T if you kill a fire elite and have a lot of speed. Leaving behind a long ass trail of fire as you use your dash feels great.

Other than that though, yeah it's fucking shit.

STOP HITTING MOUNTAIN AT THE START OF A STAGE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOIDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1507621812180.png (583x608, 53K)

>one day we will have artifacts
>all enemies are elites
>all elites drop items
>choose items which drop
SOON

Retard

What's wrong wojak-kun? You don't like multiplying your fun?

Mountain should ALWAYS be hit. Don't be a casual faggot

Go big or go home, dumb wojakposter.

How about YOU git gud instead shitter

Attached: 1554048018598.jpg (750x856, 97K)

USW
I have the 16 player lobby but I'll probably go at 4 or 6

>he doesn't immediately hit the mountain, then steal all the red whips
cuck

It free gold stop being bad.

git gud

Go back to drizzle

>click mountain in a 16 man
>everyone but me and one other person dies and I take all the ukuleles

Attached: 1473811032528.png (785x757, 512K)

A single Shield Generator made it at the very least don't get 2 times consecutively mode and realistically, even ignoring both Infusion and the shield generator, there were a few attacks that were still survivable with the actual huge damage threats being very obviously telegraphed or outright melee. Or a large stack of Tougher Times since it was still pure damage mitigation.

Glass was far from a true 1-hit mode and you know it.

US East 1 more

You're the kind of faggots who hit the mountain and die in the first minute

I do this, especially in 16 player lobbies because going fast is fun as hell. Plus, it caps at like 8 so its not like it matters

>mountain in a 16 man
>kill everyone with meteor
>32 fuel cells

Attached: 1513145851404.gif (150x160, 21K)

This part right here uses SurvivorCatalog.survivorMaxCount to define when it stops adding slots, I think you only need to edit this snippet to add the rows

Attached: 1533387380885.png (831x71, 6K)

How do I commando on monsoon ? I never get passed the snow level with this class

What kind of boss specific loot should imp/worm/vagrant get?

I just found a tougher times printer, can you theoretically make yourself untouchable with enough bears?

The same shit they got last game you idiot.

Not additive, likely multiplicative. Around 15 or so it really tapers off the total % reduction.

Yes and no.
It's an unknown percentage chance, but as you go up and up, the percentage gets lower until it gets into the .00001%'s. It's uncapped, but the theoretical cap is like 80 or 90% reduction

Bleed.
Get those fucking daggers.
Play this shit like serious sam and circlestrafe while always backpedaling.
Get angry when people take glasses from right in front of you.

Each one gives diminishing returns, think of your getting hit rate as 1 x (.85)^x for the number of bears you have

desu my memory of them is really fuzzy

Literally the best time to activate it.

Go play multiplayer, be host, have three people join, they will ragequit quickly, enjoy all the free extra items you get in mp over singleplayer, achieve 100x syringes, ???, godmode.

It would be easy to make it so every X iterations a new row is added, but I don't know how the position of objects work

>join public game, host is artificer
>keeps going into enemies faces, dies every other level
>complains even though its me and a MUL-T doing all the fucking work
>ends up ragequiting
I really hate shitters.

Attached: genuine anger.png (671x661, 713K)

USMW
have 16 player, but we can start at any count

Always, ALWAYS be host. You can join and leave matches before they start easily until it triggers you as host.

I mean you have a 1/4 chance it takes no time at all.

Fuck these pots

Attached: EEHHHHHHHH.webm (900x500, 2.17M)

who
>engi gang
here?
if you ain't a blicky nigga you play engie

Attached: 1548928158758.jpg (1050x500, 91K)

from what I can tell so far, replacing the assembly file is what fucks it up, default and 16 player assembly files work just fine even with the other 32man files replacing their base files. Any help?

Attached: attention getter LOOK AT MY POST.gif (5000x5000, 1.37M)

Magma worm increased movement speed on kill and gave you a fire trail as you walked around
Imp allowed you to summon a bodyguard imp that did massive damage
Vagrant had an active that allowed you to fire its homing projectiles at enemies.

I'm the kind of faggot that hits the mountain and rolls in the loot

I stopped at 5 total, seems reasonable and I didn't give up too much

How do you unlock the other characters?

how the fuck do I play artificer? I died on the first fucking map bros

us central 4 man

It happens to me a lot when I'm trying out new version of my assembly file, especially when I edit a lot of shit, the devs said that the bug is caused because of "save file corruption", but that's a load of shit. I just do what I said in and it works for me, if it doesn't work try putting this in the save file instead, it's a blank file pastebin.com/BQkjgRrK and then if it works put your shit in it again.

You fucking retards think you're so tough and your build is so OP until your shrine of combat spawns a Blazing Elder Lemurian

You've got a small dick and you aren't gonna compensate for it. Just accept it

Attached: 1468728505445.jpg (412x430, 29K)

Didn't try editing it yet but check out RoR2.UI.CharacterSelectController

I have a friend that always wants to kill adds. Like mindlessly kill them before activating the teleporter. He says it's to "thin them out" and "so we don't die as easily", and I agree with him up to a point. But once you reach the 5th stage or like the first loop, the enemies just don't stop coming and typically they're spawning in faster than you can defeat any one of them.

Whose retarded here?

>blicky nigga
you mean iffy nigga, blicky is a pistol

the last achivments in the challenges section are all for character unlocks
Mul-T, Huntress, and Engineer you should get just by playing.
Artificer is locked behind a blue portal and costs 10 lunar
Mercenary needs you to kill yourself at the obliesk

4-man lobby with something interesting. I'll be playing as an enemy to try and stop the other players from winning! This is a test of the system, we'll see how it goes.

You both are, and you explained it yourself: Up to stage 5 or so it's fine, clear a path, after that, why bother clearing

>Merc is actually hard now and not just iframe weebshit
based hopoo dunking on the RoR1 Mercshitters

summoner or flyer could be interesting character archetypes

done (for now)
i.imgur.com/y3zApJu.png

Attached: huntress sitting.png (1480x1776, 91K)

Do you need to be the host to buy the artificer? I went to the bazaar with a friend hosting and only he could see the option to buy

FUCK MY GAME CRASHED
-Candle Jack

2 more

11 lunar, you need to give 1 coin to a newt altar to even get there

rng might even fuck you and newt isnt even there to sell art

Dude, lategame you can hide inside your eviscerate half of the time if you got any bandoliers.

>game is 30 fuckin dollars in my shitty country
yikes

If anyone has one of the spare copies and wants to give it away I'd take it :)

Where's that user who was making the Vergil mod? Did he ever finish or is he still working on it?

US EAST:

1/4

Attached: ss+(2019-04-01+at+01.33.46).png (700x638, 726K)

Texture very placeholder. Just getting everything in place. It's been a while since I've textured, so I am very unsure of what I'm doing.

Attached: MercModProgress.png (1381x899, 226K)

the old triple suck stun and bonk

Attached: 3.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Which DLL do I edit to get a character? im not cheating, I just keep getting god tier runs and I dont want to throw them away to unlock the merc so i've skipped out on him like 10 times

109775240988133497 yuro 4 player lobby

Stop being a faggot and just do it then, the sooner you do the sooner you can go back to god tier runs

16 player lobby
US EAST

Attached: i sit.jpg (931x580, 88K)

Why does this shit always say "nobody:" at the top?

I would, but my autism doesnt let me.

Is there an asset extractor that works with the scripts? The two I found output some binary garbage.

2/4

God's speed user

Attached: 1552440676261.jpg (532x659, 65K)

hey does anyone have an extra copy? my friend really wants to play with me and my friends but he recently moved and can't pay the $20 dollars, and i already gave my copy to another friend.
MY account (if you need to talk to me): steamcommunity.com/id/Mrfood/
HIS account: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132187746/
thank you for understanding

Attached: 7.png (500x375, 227K)

it's probably a graphic bug, I once couldn't see the skeleton for one of the achievements but hit it with an aoe, try clicking e where she should be next time

full game sorry

She's not like MUL-T; you have to actually have skill to use her. Keep trying.

That is just the code for selecting a slot, I'm 100% sure that the snippet I showed you from RoR2.CharacterSelectBarController is the one that makes the slots because:

The snippet checks for the count of entries in the SurvivorIndex, then puts it against survivorMaxCount, which defines the maximum allowed number of survivors to make sure it is lower than that number. After that it instantiates the gameobject that is the WIP icon (the icon for unfinished things that is everywhere) and on top of it, it puts the actual character icon if it exist. It then loops until it hits the survivorMaxCount limit.

Go to \Steam\userdata\143519382\632360\remote\UserProfiles\ and open the xml file, go near the end and type Character.Mercenary next to the other ones, don't listen to the entitled faggots saying to do it legitimately.

Can pirated versions play online? exchange rate fucks me. would be eternally grateful for a free copy

Keep motivated, user.

No more free copies, stop begging shitlord.

>barbed wire
>bad

Attached: bbbbbbbbbbb.png (500x400, 234K)

You can't stop me, it's americuck april fools day.

the only thing artificer needs is to sit on my face

nice

how do I stop the game from turning into a slideshow on any difficulty above very hard?

NA East 4 Man Rainfall

Attached: 5d0565871ba306ad2e8cd8b7ee301d6a.jpg (500x478, 39K)

Post YFW the game spawns 2 Blazing Titans at once just to test your resolve

Attached: 1542749565650.jpg (1920x1088, 239K)

Yes it is, but you want to move the slots after they are instantiated in the loop
They are prefabs (public GameObject choiceButtonPrefab; public GameObject WIPButtonPrefab;) so you're gonna need to know they structure to edit the position, try something like printing the childs of a slot in the console, then move with this docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/RectTransform.html

what kind of items should I be going for

Lowering the resolution just makes the FPS worse for me for whatever reason so get a better computer I guess

>Begging
fuck off faggot
either go to a steam thread, or go beg at the steam community since there's a bunch of people giving away their extra copies there

teach me the way of cheat engine
so i dont have to modify the dll's to see if the modified models are working

Now I'm motivated.👌

mfw
anything that boosts speed, extra mags, crowbars, and I like to grab drones as well to deal with the fucks that survive my shots with just 1 hp. Anything that boosts your health or shields
Syringe is next to useless for her. One, maybe two at tops

Attached: don't cry for me.jpg (623x474, 49K)

Ehh this gets too advanced for me at this point, I don't know shit about Unity or C# for that matter, I've done mostly webdev stuff but I can understand what the code is trying to do.

>only 2 more unlocks to go
>defeat elite boss on monsoon
>carry 5 lunar items
yuck

chances I'll make it?

Attached: fug.jpg (1600x900, 396K)

Honestly you can turn the textures down really far - the artstyle of the game really doesn't need crazy detail to work.
Corpses should be low or off, especially considering they can sometimes hide drops.

what are backup mags listed as in the save data?

Keep at it

Attached: 1533504767273.jpg (926x1080, 209K)

Wtf. The game was working fine before.
Now the game sits at like 20 fps no matter what settings I edit.

50/50, Either you'll make it or you wont.

I have everything on the lowest or disabled tho

>get wandering vagrant

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: Art_superMarioWorldCharginChuck.png (284x280, 140K)

just b urself

>Ukulele
Through a glaive, loop around the map, and repeat until they are dead

>faggot mul-t player taking all the items
>gets shit on instantly by an elder lemurian when we spawn into the magma caves

Attached: 1546650853716.jpg (377x567, 19K)

dik4

can I somehow disable items from the drop table?
I just started out a run getting two of those fuckin rusty keys and im tired of getting them.

Attached: 1359838184434.gif (500x282, 925K)

somebody wishes they had that
G I G A B I T
internet

GOD I WANT TO FUCK THE BEETLE QUEEN

it's okay
we died

>medkit description
Please tell me Enforcer is still alive, it couldn't end that easy for him. Not after all I've seen him do in the first game.

Attached: 1545971664209.jpg (1280x1426, 363K)

I didn't say barbed wire was bad, I'm saying it was a common, and this is a rare. Rares should never be worse than commons.

They annoyed me at first, but they are well worth it. Each one increases the quality of item you get from their boxes, and getting them early just means that much more free loot.
>tfw getting a key out of a lockbox

Where USWEST at?

The players don't host, it's Steam P2P

fuck off key defending retard

>"unfinished content often remained unfinished for a reason" - the dev
I'm sorry, user...

P2P means a player is hosting buddy

>blazing hermit crab one shots me

Attached: 1.jpg (640x628, 40K)

new USW lobby

rip

>get a really good build early game
>no gold orb
>build is absolute dogshit
>gold orb
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1429152571835.jpg (540x233, 22K)

Unless you've got a radar or are a total spaz who's willing to spend a million years looking for it you'll go without the lockbox more often than not.

>Each one increases the quality of item you get from their boxes

>open lockbox while holding five keys
>get a white
Okay.

>he doesn't like getting free reds
I bet you play MUL-T as well, don't you, shitter?

So is there anything to Engineer beyond making a venn diagram with bustling fungus turrets and letting them win the game for you?🏀

>were you born blind, or are you just naturally retarded?

4 man US West is a go

>mfw 5 syringes and 5 energy drinks with leach seeds as Mercenary

Attached: 1390108752528.jpg (500x500, 167K)

us west part 2
4 slot
do not take the golden portal rip old team

Attached: 1549013506538.gif (393x413, 1.37M)

alright lads i finally achieved the long run, and i did some research while i was at it
TURNS OUT, even if i can regenerate my entire hp bar about 2 times per second, i still can't outsustain a blazing stone golem
good to know

Attached: bestrun.png (1366x768, 843K)

no

Attached: 20190401210914_1.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

MORE MONSOON
east coast

Big words calling me retarded when you don't even know how to quote, faggot.
And we must all be blind except you because fucking everyone says it's a chore to find. It's not worth the time.

>Everyone telling me engineer is based
>Ignore them
>Discover he's actually fucking based

Why haven't you taken the engipill yet?

>frantically trying to dodge all the lasers

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.gif (225x203, 488K)

>play engi on monsoon
>3rd level boss is worm or imp
>get my ass handed to me on a silver platter
any advice?

>most people are casual
>Yea Forums is full of casual retards
What a concept. You're just mad cuz bad

MORE SHROOMS
MORE TEDDY BEARS

USMW
have 16 players, but we can start with any number

spread your turrets out from each other
stand away from your turrets
pray
alternatively, have enough fungus to outheal them

there's the meme strategy where you can throw all your mines on your friends (with them preferably being mercenaries) in multiplayer, nothing else i can think of though

it made for a fuckin bangin black hole + nanobomb though

Attached: 20190401212059_1.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

you deserved it frogposter

Attached: artificer kys.png (280x258, 85K)

P2P is direct connection between every client, meaning that someone with bad internet will make everyone else lag, normal hosts are centralized and clients connect to it, so user with bad ping don't make everyone else have their shitty connection

only dodging lasers, huh? also whose fucking idea was it to make the lightning these shit worms drop stack additively in darkening your screen, i must've ran around for a few minutes extra just because my screen was pitch black

Attached: overloadingworms.png (1368x767, 1.13M)

Still need 2

Damn I fucking suck because I don't waste my time looking for a little black box in this game about killing things because that single item isn't going to lead to me dying like a bitch
Bet you farm for gold too shitter

>The air crackles
>See a Golem in the distance

Attached: 1550902463537.png (540x244, 142K)

I find them pretty often, especially on the snow level.
They're not that hard to stumble onto

East Coast fun.

>needing to look for it
Which brings me back to my first point: You're blind, and retarded.

>Drizzle
What is it with RoR 2 that is attracting all these shitters?

thanks lads

there's this version as well if you want something sfw to post

Attached: no dong.png (1480x1776, 124K)

Literally never stop moving.

>acting like a big man as MUL-T on drizzle
lol ok

I was dodging like 20 things at once on monsoon.

not as scary as 4 magma worms 3 lightning worms and 5 of the big imps

>Get one shot by a blazing golem that wasn't even aiming at me

Attached: 1499527390609.png (720x806, 362K)

>didn't deny being a gold farming shitter who needs every item he can get before moving to the next level because he'll die like a faggot without it
lmao, probably plays on drizzle too

Can you just not use artificer's flamethrower without slowing to a crawl?
Makes it pretty useless when the difficulty ramps.

I'll keep playing on drizzle and you can't do shit about it

Attached: 1528847976016.png (256x256, 26K)

literally just walk away from them, what the fuck?

>Find a dagger printer
>Get hyped at the idea of having 50 daggers
>Remember it only takes reds so I can only get 2 daggers
Sad times. On the plus side I was able to constantly recycle the same dagger over and over to constantly shoot off bottle rockets.

east coast
need 2

>all this projection

nobody wants you to play differently, they just want to know if you play on drizzle so they can laugh at you

Ok, what monster is this?

Attached: hm.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

>Trying Deicide run for 20 completes
>Get to 16
>Nothing but Vagrants and stone titans spawning

Fuck this holy shit not even MUL-T could handle this with 20 syringes. Also Vulture is the worst item because killing a shielded enemy halves your HP when you do it to give you a shield. Fuck that shit.

Not an excuse.
Thats why you should try and get movement items and at least one feather every run. Makes the bullet hell stages survivable.

yes they can, at least the big drone can

Penis monster

Jokes on you, drizzle is harder than monsoon or rainstorm.

gold portal dude

>projection
The word you're looking for is "deduction", as none of those things applies to me. You can tell because unlike you I'm not in absolute awe of someone going to the next level without getting every single thing in the level like a child playing his first game.

You're not always lucky enough to find an energy drink printer on the first stage bud.

The camera's going to be panned pretty far back, so I'm not sure how much detail would be visible. Should I add more specific details in any place or should I move on to rigging?

Attached: MercModProgress.png (1561x909, 206K)

The green titan? I've killed him before, no idea why it's not there.

So, Mercenary will be heavily nerfed, correct? Shit's way too op

What happens when I pay a lunar coin and it tells me a "blue orb appears"? I can never find the orb, fucker stole my coin.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Anyone else think the start of the game needs to start with some enemies spawned? It takes way too long waiting for anything to happen in a fresh run

His coat looks a little plasticy, but really the best tell would be seeing his back, that's what you're going to be seeing a lot

>exposes himself as a shitter
>trys to shift the focus onto others
Nope, I got it right the first time. You're a retard. You're Chris Chan levels of delusional as well.

you need to change the energy drink into a monster white as well

i was doing it for the 20 levels achievement and monsoon's a bit rough for that, i'll probably go back to monsoon now though
at this point it's all the same shit anyway though, shit's still going to nearly 1-shot you, it just took longer to get there
if you want my actual opinion on why there's so many "shitters" here, it's because the game looks better, plays better, has far more exposure than ror1 ever did, hence why so many people are joining rather than just playing a semi-dead game on glass/spite/command/monsoon exclusively, i guess?

right because HAHAHAHAHA at 100 minutes is drastically different from HAHAHAHAHA at 120 minutes? get over yourself i thought it was a neat screenshot

aurelionite, and it's not guaranteed to drop from a kill

Monsoon 3/4 get in retards

I hope so. Guy's broken, people keep trying to meme me telling me he can't even kill wisps but look at this webm, he kills them without even getting hit.

Attached: 1554032746429.webm (1920x1080, 631K)

No, why would anything be nerfed? Do you even see the later levels of the game?

portal at the teleporter

>internet shits the bed when i have four wax quails
fucking hell
sorry guys

It means that there will be a portal.

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

Attached: Zeusbot.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

I didn't play RoR 1 but I'm liking this game alot.
I can't get past floor 12 on drizzle how do I git gud

Attached: 1553982581394.png (484x406, 13K)

it took a couple goes for him to register as being killed for me, so i guess you're in the same boat
still don't have the log though

It's like the first game, you need to get lucky enough for the logbook to drop on kill.

maybe make his coat look a bit better
everything else looks great though

good first game folks, only 7 levels but it was tense as fuck
now how the fuck do I restrict player count back to 4? I didn't keep up with which dll is which
I'll host after that, us east coast

Attached: Young_Raoh.gif (500x375, 2.61M)

>right because HAHAHAHAHA at 100 minutes is drastically different from HAHAHAHAHA at 120 minutes?
yes
it is

kill boss for portal to bazaar

I WANNA FUCK THE SPACE WIZARD

Well, lucky for me, I don't need to actually make any materials. The shader in game looks like it should be doing all of the work in that regard.

>no don't talk about me we're talking about how you're a shitter because you can actually play the game instead of playing treasure hunter
Yikes. Someone's getting a little defensive.

How rare the the 3 permanent elite effects active items such as "Silence Between Two Strikes"? I've only found one so far

just delete the .dll and config and then just run a repair through steam

You dont even need alot. Get like, 3 goat hooves and a feather, kite everything towards a single point, and you should be fast enough to just do circles around the murder horde.

>right because HAHAHAHAHA at 100 minutes is drastically different from HAHAHAHAHA at 120 minutes?
Not that guy but on monsoon at that point nearly every monster is a boss so yeah, it's drastically different.

I wish we had an auto-run button

can i play this with a controller

Attached: 1541678201170.jpg (2048x2048, 161K)

fucking room browser when?
i just want to play monsoon with people

>pick engineer
>get mushrooms
>stop moving

babbygame

Attached: 0d3c0e096bea08317f800830099d7c42.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>back to projecting

US Central 4 Player

Attached: ok.png (607x532, 504K)

you can play huntress and engi, but you'll struggle with the others
the first game is really controller friendly though

You can but I don't see why you would.

Yeah but I only recommend it with huntress.

there are items in the treasure chests to make you stronger

cookin with gas now
be up and running with 4p monsoon soon folks
can't wait for command to return so I can laugh at the betas who get infusion.

Attached: 56128532.jpg (640x480, 31K)

it's still near 1-shot damage from enemies and 90% boss spawns, there is nowhere near as much difference as you're trying to make me believe

not ideally, aiming on controller is always bad

>another old war stealth kit drop

Attached: 1540359233036.jpg (642x642, 26K)

Attached: magic lizard jew.png (502x759, 340K)

god is dead

Attached: Capture.png (1523x867, 1.82M)

Attached: repeat.png (465x336, 134K)

>hopoo blogpost 10 hours ago
>• Noting people like going fast
nice

Won't last once you start getting deep into the 4th loop. I just tried. Once I hit Abyssal Depths for the 4th time it was basically game over. I could rep insane amounts of damage but everything is coming towards you at full force and you can still get bursted down fairly fast. Also Overload Worms. Fuck Overload Worms.

it's borderline impossible to die on drizzle
but ok whatever makes you feel better about it

No, the thing is that drizzle is actually much harder at that time mark than monsoon, that guy is clearly a shitter who never made it to that point though.

>4 player game
>2 shrines of the mountain
>12 rose bucklers drop

Attached: 1516611318426.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

>Bezerker Pauldron's effect on Mercenary

Attached: 1531695435889.jpg (871x870, 134K)

user...

Attached: chrome_T6GIP16OI4.png (646x86, 8K)

>Its a four (4) stealth kit run

Attached: 1544735696327.png (333x336, 72K)

And you'll also pay like 10 times as much for chests.

>what is practically temporary invincibility on any non blazing enemy is bad

NA/East

>>>>>>>>>>>Drizzle

Just to clarify, the game has no proper end. After the 4th stage, the game loops forever. Am I correct on this one?

Attached: 1429225230257.jpg (768x1058, 302K)

>Drizzle
>Drizzle
>Drizzle
I'd sure be proud enough of playing on the baby difficulty to post screenshots in the thread I tell you what

>played first one to death
>happy second is so successful but kind of annoyed at the new friends coming in and claiming territory
I shouldn't be like this but me petty. I'm happy got hoppo but THIS WAS MY GAME SERIES REEEEE

i extracted 3 .dlls to get the 16 players working
do i just delete all 3, the config, then repair?

Attached: U9bWoXN.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Yes

>Think I'm in the clear once I get the shrooms
>Magma worm
>mfw

Attached: 1551637909441.gif (540x360, 3.95M)

yes

Just had a run where I got 100% crit due to a 3D glasses printer and I was the only one alive after a boss kill and got 4 copies of the item that gives you attack speed for getting crits (was playing Huntress).

Just...fuck. HOLY FUCK.

Aside from the 'win' condition on stage 7, yeah.

>he hasnt fought providence 2: electric boogaloo yet

>death is not a proper end
you sound like a shitter

Have a shekel, Lizard Jew

Attached: Risk of Rain 2_2019-04-01_19-51-29.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

>be huntress
>only one alive
>mfw 12 rose bucklers all for myself

Attached: 100% sexy.jpg (200x200, 9K)

oh

Attached: 1545850500550.jpg (2560x1440, 625K)

Attached: woah take it easy man.jpg (286x235, 13K)

us east, monsoon, 4 player
let's rock, baby

Attached: 1532706827957.gif (540x304, 2.04M)

>rose buckler is green
>extended mag is white
hopoooooooo

Attack speed barely does anything as huntress, only m2 and r do any decent damage.

there is no genuine reason as to why you'd get hit more on monsoon than drizzle, why would it be IMPOSSIBLE to die on drizzle compared to monsoon when enemies don't change attack patterns and can be entirely avoided with some movement items and a hopoo feather? obviously getting there is more of a slog on monsoon because shit takes half the damage and spawns more often, but at the end of the day they're all grist for the mill regardless and will either get chipped down by ukelele procs etc or entirely ignored while you jump around
is there any actual reason besides time you can say it's harder when it's a one-shot even in drizzle, besides enemy count? genuine question, i feel like i'm just missing some important info here and passing it off as entitlement

read my other resply, have you got any reasons besides the ones i listed which become fairly negligible at that point anyway?
NOTE: i DID say it's rougher to get to that point, before you suggest it

for now, an end is in development though iirc

>got nothing x9 in a row
KILL

ROSE BUCKLER IS FUCKING TERRIBLE
YOU CANT EVEN SPRINT WHILE SHOOTING
WHY IS IT GREEN WHILE GOOD SHIT LIKE EXTENDED MAG IS WHITE
HELL EVEN ROSE BUCKLER SPAWNS MORE OFTEN THEN EXTENDED MAG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAH.jpg (401x299, 92K)

Not him but Hahahaha still constantly gets more and more difficult as time goes on. It may not transition into a new difficulty (clearly indicating a change) but it still maintains the same system of time = harder.

So yes. Monsoon is significantly harder at 120 minutes than Drizzle at 120 minutes.

Rose buckler and Red whip need to be demoted asap. So disappointing when you get one.

this better not be drizzle

My soundcard couldn't even keep up with the overlapping "twangs". Shit was cash.

>Increases survival rate while you're advancing backwards
>terrible
Shiggy.

Get the fuck in here EU chads

Attached: 4D Hypercube Tesseract.gif (338x270, 1.12M)

a fellow insomniac i see

I just like seeing how nuts shit can get if I do a single player drizzle run. Also for some reason in pubs if you do anything besides drizzle people can't manage to get past stage 2 or they don't realize we need to go to the teleporter after we get a good chunk of items rather than every item on the map.

Attached: 1552341949174.png (467x458, 431K)

I agree that it shouldn't be green, but it's not a bad item. It ain't great, but it's nice to have. Specially on Huntress and MUL-T.

>pay for a box
>get a key
>next map pay for another box and get a key
>open the hidden box I randomly happened to walk over
>another key

Attached: 20190401183915_1.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

>Rose buckler
yes
>and Red whip
nigga what

When's Control? The most fun thing in RoR was fuck around runs with Control seeing what stacking 100s of one item would be like. 200+ Barbed Wire was the best.

>Fuel Cell is green while Soulbound Catalyst is red
>Energy Drink is white and Goat Hoof is white while Red Whip is green
>Wake of Vulture's existence in general
rose buckler is alright though imo. it's amazing on huntress, pretty good on merc and art, and still useful on everyone else
if you aren't sprinting as often as you can then you're going too slow

how do i accurately aim that ice wall
feels like i overshoot it by about 200 metres half the time

on the bright side, 3-4 keys is the sweet spot for guaranteeing green drops

my argument was a one-shot is a one-shot at this point, it's majority bosses and and you aren't ever trying to actually kill mobs or farm for drops
i'm not saying it isn't harder, but it's redundantly so given that they can't really hit harder and the number of enemies becomes meaningless

Command, Its Command.

>Wake of Vulture
I keep seeing you guys bitch about this item, but I haven't gotten it yet. What does it do?

How many rusted keys do you need for red items to be the most common drop from the rusted chests?

Have a shekel, Lizard Jew

So if you stand right here everything that flies congregates up top and everything that walks is too dumb to get here. Also the Titans are too large and in charge to beam you so the worst that'll happen is you might get a fistin'. In this case I did not.

Attached: cheddarstrats1.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

You don't, everyone else misses them too

use the ground indicator
hold down shift longer and you won't fire it immediately
it's okay to be a little off as long as it's in the path of the enemy because they'll often walk right into it

git gud at quickly recognizing depth

Aim a little short of where you want it. Sometimes it seems to land past where you were aiming. It's better for it to be between you and them than it is behind them. Ideally you'll nail them, but if it's between you at least they can walk into it.
Honestly, I wish it was a cone or something, but as is you just have to learn how to work with it.

it makes you take an elite's bonus on kill
not only is it pretty useless since it only lasts for 8 or so seconds, but if you kill a shielded elite, it acts like a transcendence instead of a shield generator. You lose half of your health when it wears off, and because of how short the buff is, the shield never gets a chance to regen in the first place either.

It's, it's it's

East side reppin

Attached: Capture.png (732x630, 307K)

Whenever you kill an elite enemy, You gain its effects temporarily.
Problem is, If you kill a thunderous enemy half of your health turns into shield.
Your health isn't instantly regenerated once its over.

Eww, gross.

>Hiding from a boss
Cmon user, wheres your fighting spirit?

Attached: 1545259101591.png (692x677, 538K)

I have 34 hours played and have found a single one, once, and it was the Aspect of Ifrit.

around six or seven

it's a legendary item that steals the powers of elites
for blazing, you steal their fire aoe and might do fire damage on hit i'm not sure
for frozen or w/e it is, you steal their half-hp shield
for overloading or shocking or w/e, you gain bubbles on your bullets that explodes
sounds good, right? WRONG, and i'll tell you why
that ice shield HALVES YOUR HP TOO, but doesn't give you the shields instantly either and honestly come lategame your sustain will probably be higher than a shield's regen, so whenever you kill an ice enemy you're technically half-shotting yourself, and given that the effect only lasts 8 seconds and it takes a few for a shield to regenerate, you just snub yourself out of half of your hp bar constantly
it's stupidly dumb, the other elements are fine though

lunar pods are fun
lunar coins are not

Need another for 3v1 testing:

>Merc with bandoliers
>Last one standing
>Only thing keeping me alive is mashing R and getting lucky enough to pick up ammo boxes during the skill

Attached: 1548120839382.jpg (1080x1080, 284K)

Back up

This spot also causes shit to get weird and stop coming to attack you. Ranged attacks however can and will get you but you can just duck.

Enemies that stopped trying to get me on this rock include all melee trash, Imp Lord, Magma Worm. Dunestriders didn't explicitly come to get me but they can still fire ranged at you.

If you increase the Soft Particles (I think) it'll give you an indicator on the ground for your ice wall making it easier to land. I played on low graphics to be able to see through a tree on the P Trial the other day and it fucked me because I forgot to set them back.

This is sweaty gamer experimentation hour.

Attached: cheddarstrats2.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

not them but i had 8 keys in the last run i did and i got legendary items from the lockbox about 50% of the time, so you'd want to aim for getting 8 or more keys which you can do easily if you're lucky enough to find a printer for them

>3v1

the fuq?

FUCKKKKK BLAZEEEEEE

Attached: FUCK BLAZE.png (2560x1080, 2.38M)

5/16
HURRY UP OR MISS IT

3/4 NA East Rainstorm

do i need the modded files to join 16 player games?

NOjoin up!!