JUST FUCK HER, LEON!

JUST FUCK HER, LEON!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 10K)

No way fag

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Sure Chris... just gimme that sweet, sweet like.

Will not happen, fruit boy.

just fuck Jill, Chris💯

heads and chris marries leoneCoin Flip: Tails

Aint happen you roided homo.
You can stop Ada from stealing all the white cocks.

Attached: ada wmaf.png (1280x720, 783K)

No way fag.

I'd rather not, homosexual.

Attached: 1550390908033.webm (640x356, 2.05M)

Alright. Deal is a deal. Show me to your baby sister, Chris. I'll make a mommy out of her with my fat, thick number.

NWF❌

reminds me of this

Attached: DzA2ULtWsAEQJyw.jpg large.jpg (1334x2000, 347K)

If my fortune is positive, I'll do her.

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: Leon.jpg (350x524, 32K)

Don't worry Leon, he's got this.

Attached: DMX.jpg (594x376, 28K)

How do you keep finding my frequency chris?🐸

Attached: leononaphone.jpg (741x786, 377K)

This doesn't get old

He's trying, man

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D1wtHFOWkAAu.png (700x289, 187K)

Alright, we'll call it even. You get sloppy seconds, and a condom.

I think it was based on your pic.
Goddamn that Ada is a semen demon.

What do women see in Leon?

Aryan blood.

yeah I like how aggressive Ada is in these

Attached: 1f8.png (1559x1199, 1.91M)

How did he get up there?

Attached: Cheer Up Crew Cut.png (1597x895, 871K)

user have you missed the season finale? Claire got the goods, it's over., she got leon seeds gg.

If you give me a box of condoms I will consider it.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: th.jpg (474x503, 36K)

>Okay Leon, I've had it up to here with your antics. I'm tired of this, you hear me?! TIRED OF IT! Now - don't you reach for that gun - now what's gonna happen, is I'm gonna kneecap you to keep you from running, because you're really stretching my trust right now, Leon. I promise I'll get you patched up later, but that's not important right now. What's important is that my sister is in a hotel on the other side of town right now. So you're gonna get bandaged up a bit, I'm gonna rush you over to her hotel, I'll tell her a little horror story about some B.O.W attack, and you two will spend a magical night together! You WILL be the Kyle Reese to her Sarah Connor, she loves that movie so much! And I swear to God, I'd better hear those bedsprings creaking, because I'll be listening through surveillance! And don't even think of running, I have the area and her building on lockdown so there's nothing for you to do but fuck her! It had better be deep, you hear me?! When she comes down to the continental breakfast tomorrow morning, she'd better be gushing about how good you gave it to her and not gushing all over my goddamn shoes like she has for the past twenty years! You've been running around chasing Carmen Sandiego for too long, Leon, now it's time to come home! You were always like a brother to me, and now you're gonna BE a brother to me! I SAID DON'T TOUCH THAT GUN, LEON!! DON'T MAKE ME GET BOTH YOUR KNEES!! LEON!!

Attached: D0_EJfHXQAENvv3.jpg (720x405, 12K)

The briefcase got switched, my dude. It was Wesker's seed.