Playing it now. I fail to see why this game is disliked. Care to explain, retards?

Attached: assassins-creed-iii_sqjv.jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCEw5RZK3Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>UBISOFT BAD

R* GOOD?

Attached: MAKES ME THINK.png (666x666, 134K)

It's cool until Revere's ride, then you start thinking "did they just stick Connor in every notable revolutionary event?"

Also the full sync "Challenges" force you into playing in a particular style

>Also the full sync "Challenges" force you into playing in a particular style
This

Connor is so fucking bland. it get's even worst when you find out his grandfather has the best game

>he dosent know
3 was kino because of connor
youtube.com/watch?v=cCEw5RZK3Lg

I liked it. Not by any means a great game, but it was fun for what it was and the setting felt like a really refreshing change of pace for the series.

Fuck's the reward? If it's a gay achievement, don't @ me ever again.

Incels.

Attached: DDR.gif (666x666, 3.7M)

Dude's alpha as fuck.

this

Attached: 1511637715038.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Don't let my thread archive. Holy fuck.

All I ever wanted to do was discuss Video Games.

Attached: CUTE GOTH.jpg (841x841, 475K)

lulz. That's better than the face to concrete move in MAFIA III.

Attached: THE EVIL WITHIN 2.jpg (666x666, 71K)

>"did they just stick Connor in every notable revolutionary event?"
Isn't that the entire point of the series? That there was some asshole in a hood in the background of every event

>Mission to save someone from drowning
>Have to chase him down a river
>100% sync objective is to not touch the water
>Mission ends with Connor jumping into the fucking water

Faggot OP here again.

I don't know shit about the series, but Assassin's Creed III introduces ayyy lmao trash. Le epic secret species that went extinct prior to humanity's rise.

That's a big yikes from me dawg

The ancient aliens were introduced in the second game

The main character is constantly a moody bitch and plus ubisoft is in the business of making every American figure look like a total chode

CHARLES LEE

You're sent to America to find ancient alien artifacts.

It's at the point where I expect the narrative to be terrible when I purchase anything Assassin's Creed.

I can't believe they've kept the modern era bullshit till now. Origins and Odyssey included. Blows my fucking mind.

Does anyone enjoy that trash? Honest question.

I really liked the snow and the frontier stuff, and it's a shame how downgraded it was in release and how they changed nothing on the "remaster" except making everything orange, 6/10 game

Modern day fell off a cliff with Ass Creed Brotherhood and hasn't recovered since. The soft reboot of the modern day in Origins and Odyssey is worse than it's ever been since it's just more hunting for pieces of Eden and nothing else.

Attached: 505d376590bd3e2a8af8ce5951f4d386cb6d2cf572e0922043bcec7c2177e021.png (1260x1126, 856K)

>I don't know shit about the series, but Assassin's Creed III introduces ayyy lmao trash
You fucking retard that crap has been in since the second game