Showscore

I'm gonna BEAT the FUCK out of you scorelets.

Attached: 1547382891053.jpg (578x878, 105K)

♨️

lmao where is you score?

H-here I go...

right here

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (856x953, 298K)

P-please beat me user~

Attached: 60586.jpg (295x325, 48K)

gonna go back to >>/r9k/ now

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: 1473388232990.png (308x271, 43K)

hello!

if you don't like this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Attached: 1544852769359.jpg (640x1138, 70K)

🌈

Attached: keked.png (819x315, 53K)

enjoy getting blacked

I’m not going to make it ;_;

assume the position scorelets

Attached: 1528952485818.jpg (723x1024, 84K)

Hmmm. Feels well earned and worthwhile

>tfw no scorechad to abuse me for my low points

...you're so cute, you know that? Here's what I want from you. Look into my eyes. Like. Apologize.

Sorry user. You were so far down there and so small that... well, you know, obviously. I overlooked you! Tiny little guy. That's okay, how about I let you hug onto my number while I establish dominance in this thread. You can like all my posts and feel big, and important for doing it! What do you say, kiddo?

>tfw these past few hours are the first time I've ERPd in my whole life and I've already nutted 5 times

Attached: 1513802273689.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

I had 300 I swear fren
It was those damn cute and funny threads that ruined me

Attached: 1474727382598.png (658x901, 74K)

y-yes daddy please let me worship your big score

I wanna HECK Fillia!

Reminder that ALL sub-1k scorelets must submit to a Daddy like

Any room for another scorelet?

Attached: 1554109957044.jpg (1420x1025, 896K)

I-I'm not s-submitting to anybody

You slowing down, scorelet? I think you've got plenty of cute little likes you can still dedicate to me.

There you go, scorelet. You get to ride shotgun as you make love to my fat, swinging number.

Sub 2ks are free to submit as scorecucks, as well. I also accept the sacrifice of you sissy scorelets that grow too big.

You see these digits? Pick a side and start liking, bitch.

Get a load of this faggot

Attached: 7b2c9183113a2c88b645766e24efd8fd.jpg (1544x1123, 169K)

yes daddy I want that nice big score~~

That sissy stutter... you know, I swear your kind does it on purpose. Like a mating call. Just begging... begging for me to come by, slap you in the face with my points, and mark you with my decimal-stank. But I won't need to do that, will I?
Kneel. Like. Submit.

3K+ SCORECHADS ASSEMBLE

Give more of those delectable feet

But I've been liking all your posts, daddy! I need more to like...

Attached: 1534311437499.png (346x390, 175K)

I-I would never submit to such a nice...big... score, you can't make me!

N-No. I won't give in

I having trouble containing this score

Attached: 1518341418063.jpg (1200x890, 249K)

Is there anything more submissive than giving your body to an user with a huge score?

Imagine getting on your knees with your face on the ground, sticking your butt high into the air right in front that user. Showing him that your butt, your most private place on your body, is now his property. You present your butt to him to show him that your butt belongs to him now and he can do with it as he pleases. Your boypussy is totally exposed and defenseless spread in front of him.

Imagine laying on your back, raising your legs up and spreading them as far apart as you possibly can. Spreading them so you can show your master thet they belong to him. Your cute little balls, your feminine penis- both are his property now. You spread your legs so your master can see and touch them as much as he wants. Imagine exposing yourself to him like this. Imagine the feeling of your balls being completely defenseless and exposed in front of him. Just imagine the user taking your balls into his hand. Your most sensitive and most vulnerable part of your body is now in his hand. If he so wanted to, he could squeeze them hard and seriously, possibly permanently, injure your manhood. And there's nothing you can do to stop him if he did that. Imagine that feeling of nervous fear as he clutches your balls with a slight tightness to let you know that he owns you.

Imagine him flopping his massive cock onto your balls and penis- his length and girth far outsizing you. Imagine him lifting your balls up to further expose your butt. Imagine him forcibly grabbing your legs and spreading them, and you're powerless to close them. You can feel him pressing up against your boypussy, and you know there's nothing you can do about it. Even if you wanted out, it's too late. He's about to use you. He's about to fuck you. He's about force you into the ultimate form of submission by fucking and cumming inside you.

oh my... I need an scorechad user that will assume ownership of me like that

dab

Finally made it to 500!

LIKE MY pOST AHHHH

Attached: 1534471204865.gif (158x280, 1.28M)

P-Please no...

Fine. Such a needly likeslut. Press your face close to my digits. Feel them changing... you're doing that. Making me stronger than you. Every time you submit. Everytime you like. Keep doing it. You NEED to do it, after all.

I'm not going to make you do anything. Your bodies are doing it to themselves. Your mouths are dry, staring at my score. Your heart is beating wildly, hearing me talk. Your knees tremble as my eyes wander past you. Your likes flow from your pathetic score-sticks, a primal offering to my dominance.

What a well educated user.

I'm sure you'll find one, one day.OH! Just in time for you to submit, sacrifice all your heart earned points, and reset your score entirely. How lucky for you.

Grimesposter here. How do I get a bigger score?

Attached: 52551359_2587794941248494_5889409845202780160_o.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

a-user... i w-won't give in to your score, i-i can't let myself give into such a big score... p-please stop flaunting that score in front of my face

It's not fair! My score reset itself! I wanna be a scorechad, not a pathetic sissy slave!

You got it boss

>Your mouths are dry, staring at my score. Your heart is beating wildly, hearing me talk. Your knees tremble as my eyes wander past you. Your likes flow from your pathetic score-sticks, a primal offering to my dominance.
Ohhh this is too much. I-I just can't stop leaking. W-Why I am like this? I-I don't want this

You faggots want to have some fun?

Attached: sonictotem.jpg (1400x696, 142K)

Do it, faggot

post cute grills

Attached: 1553635184913.jpg (1200x1129, 214K)

any room for me fellas?

Will you slap me in the face with both your hand and your huge digits (oh my god it's nearly 4k I'm gonna cum if I get you over 4k)

Attached: Dygju4aVsAAPUj4.jpg (721x847, 70K)

No, get out. This is for scorebabbys only

cringe

Attached: time.jpg (640x800, 124K)

Bane?

it's not so hard user, just keep your chin up.

Alright, we'll make a deal. I'm gonna leave just one digit pressed up against your lips. I'll hold it there until this thread gets deleted. If you don't start to like and worship it, you won. I won't specifically seek out your stuttering sissy scorelet self again.

You're neither. You're a scorecuck. Someone out there is using your score to dominate the sissies that would have, could have been yours.
Tell me. Do you like that?

Liar. It's the only thing you can think about right now. That's why you keep posting. It's why you keep liking . It's why you have butterflies in your stomach every time you see a (you) and my big fat number sticking out, accusing you of the truth.
You are going to like this. Your finger is already scratching at your like button.

Hands on the cheeks, numerals right up the bridge of your nose and into your hair, likeslut.

Depends, scorecuck, what are you willing to give up?

Attached: 1443732629800.png (396x381, 134K)

showscore

CRINGE

Retarded frogposter

>Your finger is already scratching at your like button.
W-What are you going to do to me?

N-No I don't. It's so embarrassing. I deserve to get my score back, and dominate the sissies myself!

o-only one digit, I can DEFINITELY withstand that... hopefully

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread

Attached: 1373651529578.gif (300x300, 21K)

Ironic posting as usual. We don't mean any of it.💯

Attached: 84930213142.jpg (158x152, 5K)

I hope you aren't.

I'm going to tell you to do the thing you don't have the courage to do. Become a sissy likeslut. Mash that like-button, turn it into a likehole.

It's too late for that. You already know. You can't get anything back, all you can do is find the bit of decadent joy that comes with being a likeslut, and give in to hedonism.

Sure... of course, it's the one that's going to change, while my likesluts keep making my number bigger and bigger. Thicker. Denser.
You like how it feels? Numbers growing right in your face, while your own stagnates and stutters to push into the 200 range?

I'm going to use my laptop too so I can give you even more likes!

Attached: d8d5f7733d0e7239794608c77969035d.png (566x800, 706K)

>Become a sissy likeslut. Mash that like-button, turn it into a likehole.
O-Ok I'll give you my like.
Ugh I'm so hot and my sissy cock is so hard. Please help me. M-Make this go away.

will i get a gf this year?

Less than two hours left, I guess there really is no way for me to really grow my sissy clitty back. I'll give myself up to you but don't be too harsh please

i have a big number

Had to be at work so I missed out on most of the fun

Attached: 1459311866114.png (648x586, 198K)

Good girl. Feed those likes to my score, watch it swell for you.

Kneel. Take my giant number in your mouth, work you pathetic digilts with for fingers and keep mashing your like button, bitch.

Such well behaved likesluts. That's the smart move. Help Daddy Scorechad get way too big for any of you sissy scorelets to handle alone.

no bully

you're gonna have to beg for this one in your mouth, scoresluts

Put it in my likepussy. Make my clitty spill all the likes out for you

>tfw pathetic scorelet

I-I was out all day! I'm not a sissy bitch like the rest of them!!

>Kneel. Take my giant number in your mouth, work you pathetic digilts with for fingers and keep mashing your like button, bitch.
U-Um...
>bends over, pulls down panties and presents
C-Can you please d-do me there? Please I n-need it...

P-Please be gentle, user...
I only came here to Like the biggest scorechads!

I have 7 likes.
I spent all day at school lol, i was doomed from the start. clicking like now wont change a thing.

Attached: how does she walk this shit looks uncomfortable.png (1280x1772, 644K)

no she wont my dog watches over her

Attached: danger_dog.jpg (1414x1270, 543K)

Mmmph, your likebox is a little tight. Were you saving it all for me? Well that's too bad. I'm going to ruin it, and once I'm done, no one else will do. Here we go, bounce on it, likeslut! Feel those digits pounding away inside of you?

Sure. I'll break your likebutton open, turn it into a likebox, and make it spill every little like you have stored up inside of you, all over my thighs. Try to relax, it's too late for foreplay.

Unf... it's so big. You're gonna break me while making me spill my likes! You're gonna break my as, you're gonna break my mind

>Try to relax, it's too late for foreplay.
Y-Yes!
>spreads buttcheeks and holds it open for you

test

showscore

showscore

???

Over 4k I'm gonna cum

Attached: eec11185732617d98dac70a627c892d0.jpg (1280x1024, 687K)

does this thread need more likesluts or likedoms because I can do both

yes master!

Im a brainlet, fuck

Of course I'm breaking it. We're in the endgame. All I can do is ruin it for whoever may decide to give it a second look in the future. That why I'm grinding all your likes out of your body. Making them spurt from that mini-digit you call a score. Thank me for it.

Feel me wedging, drilling, hammering into your likebox, slut? I'm gaping it open, peeling it apart, remaking it entirely. This is MY likebox. You'll never give anyone another like, understand. The rest of the night, they're all mine. I don't care how much it hurts. Mine.

Do it, likeslut. Dedicate your pleasure to my massive number.

Good girl. Enjoying the show?

Will I fuck my gf in the ass when I see her, or will she fuck me in my ass

T-Thank for allowing my mini-digit to experience some pleasure and allowing it to leak even more likes for you!

>This is MY likebox. You'll never give anyone another like, understand. The rest of the night, they're all mine. I don't care how much it hurts. Mine.
Y-Yes! Yes! It's all yours. Please make me gape, master. Ugh you're so rough, my tiny boyclit is going to squirt everywhere.

Keep liking my post as you ride along on it and work that cute, tight like button, sissy.

Good, scoreletgasms belong in the gutter, where they won't infect anyone with their poor geneology. Remember to lock up your mini-digit and to dream of fat, girthy numbers taking over your bloodline, forever. Starting with the sissy failure scorelet who couldn't even grow a decent number.

Yes I'm liking it! Am I allowed to edge my pathetic digit to the things you described you'd do to to me. That's just so hot!

I need a likeslute to impregnate.

Report in and present yourself.

>Remember to lock up your mini-digit and to dream of fat, girthy numbers taking over your bloodline, forever.
Ugh I'm cumming
>a long, pathetic squirt of cum comes out of my sissyclit. Some strands cling to it lewdly as it becomes soft
Ohh how long are you going to r-ravage me for? You're splitting me apart. My ass is talking your shape, it will never be the same again. It'll be your personal onahole...

Edge yourself to it, scorelet. Think about my giant number destroying your family, cuckolding you, making you raise my children. When the likes are gone, you have my permission to waste your scoreletgasm.

Attached: dca278cef46120fc6062dd7325475b8d.jpg (1000x1289, 495K)

Guess, my score

how do i see my score?

I'm a 6'3" hairy male with hemorrhoids, please pretend I'm a cute trap

L-Leave my family out of this please! I'll do anything for you!

By not being a stupid phoneposter

p-please don't bully

Not that user but please ruin me too, I want to raise superior kids that won't be pathetic scorelets

I'm not letting you take advantage of me.... I know I'm super tiny but that doesn't mean I'm your slave.
>*nervously looks around*
I'm just here because I heard you can solve my likelet problem... T-thats all...

p-please no

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Check this 5

Attached: check em.png (1275x678, 459K)

I slept most of the day and then went to school

Don't worry Cinderella. This all ends at midnight. Enjoy the ride until then.

Don't worry. I'll wait until you get married before I really destroy your life. You'll give me that, won't you, scorelet? All the happy future days you might have had, all those cute kids? All to keep enjoying my giant digits working your like box.

All scorelets are welcome to submit. It'll be rough on you, having to raise my sons as they bully, humiliate, cuck and dominate you more and more as they get older. My daughters won't be any easier. Well, you'll be locked in chastity anyway, so you probably won't care. They'll both be stretching that likebox out nightly when they come of age, finding more scorelets and submitting them to me. Isn't that clever?

>OP image
I'm gonna BEAT the FUCK out of my dick.

Is this a good score?

♨️

Attached: 1518644689026.gif (480x270, 3.36M)

Not really. But have a like anyway.

I mean... I'm a slave, I can't stop you. If that's what you want, that's what you'll do.... the thought of this is so hot

>only 4 digits
Wow dude, that is embarrassing. You'd actually go around parading that trash?

Attached: guy.png (299x288, 138K)

Give me likes so I can get skeleton and dino and I will post yuri impregnation

>Tfw no points
This sucks bros

Attached: 1545703556837.png (1366x768, 562K)

I'll be happy to bear that burden if it helps spread superior scorechad genes

tails gets trolled
i may be a scorelet but youre fucking based

Attached: 1520347188308.png (272x348, 187K)

>Filia OP
>no Filia throughout the thread
The Architect gazes down from his throne, disdainfully and disgusted, but mostly disappointed.

Attached: 1467968892330.png (600x738, 155K)

Good likeslut. Do your job. Ruin any chance of increasing your score and mash your like button for me, instead.

gero🐸

Am I still considered a scorelet?

yea

UM, EXCUSE ME! Don't ignore me.

Who's in charge here? I was told I could get a like for helping them out somehow. And don't get any wrong ideas, you perv!

Respond to this post or the big score daddy of your dreams won't pin you down and stuff your pathetic little scorelet hole with likes until you can't think anymore

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: 1516790163642.png (572x800, 504K)

I had an ok run, could be worst

fucking likelets. When will they learn.

Seeing your score swell so much in this thread has been soooo hot, thank you Daddy!

I give up i'll never get a big score. you can beat me if you want.

Attached: sample_9c8a92060e364e27e876805efafceb68.jpg (850x1189, 337K)

BASED

It's because of good likesluts, like you, baby-girl. Swelling my number, making it thick and girthy for all the sluts that get to worship its massive size difference compared to your fellow scorelets.

you will never beat my score

It's the least I can do for you, Daddy! Unf, you've gone up by like a hundred sooo fast, it's super hot to watch. I'll keep liking your posts till the end!

I want to give all my likes and my body to a strong master

The perfect attitude for a likeslut.

That sound you heard wasn't a bowling ball. It was my score thudding on the floor.

Hey, you! Are you in charge here?! Listen to me when I'm talking to you. I was told I could get a like for doing something in this thread but I wasn't told what.

And stop looking at me with those creepy eyes! Ugh!

Attached: angry.jpg (850x850, 102K)

Nothing.
Scorelets like you go through this thread and devote all the likes they can to the dominant scorechads and numberdaddies that they find.
You'll be starting with me. Feed me your likes, watch my score grow gigantic.

T-That's a big score, sir.
Makes mine look so pathetic, gosh I shouldn't be feeling like this just because of your score.

>4475
>scorechad
If you aren't in the pentuple digits by now kiddo...

It's the way all scorelets feel when you're confronted with the inevitability of their obsolescence. Embrace your uselessness.

>literal distorted mutant
>a scorechad
Hey man, I order my pants special from the army. Where do you get yours, the circus?

UGH, what a creep.

Fine, here's your like. Take it you creep. Now tell me how I get my like?

Attached: fine.jpg (850x586, 104K)

showscore

Yikes, continue envying all you want, but it won't get you any closer, scorelet.

Attached: smug slime.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

what is this score thing

It'll be disappearing soon. Don't worry too much about it.

why is mine so much smaller

Genetics, diet, lewdposting. All sorts of factors.