Shit gameplay - like me

>whole combat is literally just press block button when enemy attacks
>then press button for QTE to do epic cinematic kill blow

Holy shit, just deleted this and it has nothing to do with the difficulty and everything with that repetitive unrewarding gameplay.

>inb4 a retard posts a webm of that arbitrary monk combo that you need to play 50 hours to even get and is still shit

Devil May CRy / Monster Hunter >>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>> Souls >>>>>>>>> Sekiro

Attached: 5676.jpg (1353x770, 362K)

>Devil May Cry

Attached: 1530272932281s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Overrated yes, but a 100 times better than From shit.

Mad because bad.

It's a radically different game and I don't know why you would even bring it up

t. got filtered by Ogre

But the endgame MH quests (Extremoth, 140 Zinogre, AT Luna etc) and DMD DMC are both harder than Sekiro shit which is just a parry simulator?

Because it's a much better action game and you can do literally the same shit you can do in Sekiro, parry constantly and nothing but, but you can also do much more.

By it's vastly different you literally just concede that Sekiro is trash with no array of fun options.

Retarded fatass.

Holy fucking cringe
More like Devil May Ree

I didn't, was fairly easy and disappointing after the hype here
But still
>those retarded buggy grabs paired with that retarded From tracking

Holy shit what a trash "fight".

>poster count doesn't change
Cringe, From drone.

Attached: kojh.jpg (780x1040, 163K)

Turns out dmcfags are even more cancerous than soulsfags

Aside from the setting it was 10 million times better than BB.

Nah, BB has more than 3 enemies

Because they state harmless facts about your favorite video game?

That's not saying much, and the setting is the only good thing about Sekiro, at least the forest and YOOO ponds.

Not entirely accurate. That is for the normal humans. For the ogres and the like you have to keep spamming R1 while dodging until they get their posture damaged to max, THEN you can do your QTE

>Devil May CRy / Monster Hunter >>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>> Souls >>>>>>>>> Sekiro
Uniornically agree

get a blog faggot

Why is it that people who complain about this game haven’t even reached the castle?

Nothing in World is even remotely close to Sekiro or DMD in terms of difficulty.

>3 enemies

Nice job outing yourself as not even playing the game

Which casual filter hurt you user?

Genichiro is the true casual filter.

What makes you think I haven't you retard?

Extremoth solo proof? Level 140 Zinogre solo proof?

No? Then shut the fuck up, retard.

Attached: behemoth tult 3 mb.webm (700x590, 2.96M)

Is shit combat a casual filter?

>Genichiro is the true casual filter.
Genichiro was fun as fuck.
Just stay in his face and you don't need to worry about his arrows or lightning, and you can have a nice honorabru duel.

That's just wrong. MH just has way more content than other games like Sekiro or DMC so naturally you are much better in MH after 200 or 300 hours than you are in Sekiro after 30 hours, and that's how long the first playthrough is.

People have a warped view when it comes to MH difficulty. Imagine the game would do what Sekiro does and just throw a Brachydios at you as your first big monster instead of G Jaggi.

Yes

>MH
>hard
>when it has infinite potions
Lmao

>The game isn't hard I swear, I quit because i-it's bad!
>comboing immobile sandbags is much funner combats haha bingbing

Attached: 1531972002517.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

It doesn't. Only World and that only if you are a retard who constantly runs back to the base, and then you'll probably run out of time anyway.

Also 99% of time someone gets killed he still had potions left anyway, same in Sekiro and Souls.

Nice reddit spacing

>>The game isn't hard I swear, I quit because i-it's bad!
Glad you got my point, based retard. Now keep hammering the parry button some more for that delicious QTE and fuck off.

Worst combat in a critically acclaimed game in this decade so far.

Thank you.

>Nothing in World is hard
>Brings up other MH titles
World is casual baby shit and so is Extremoth. It's literally a time attack solo, not skill.

Extremoth solo is basically impossible for 98% of the people that play MHW, let alone the freaks you had in the harder older games. You dont have that in Sekiro. Also, in MH spacing is important, no "get out for free" parry or dodge, this alone makes it the highest IQ PVE action game and I say that as a fighting game player.

Attached: 1532619696185.png (700x480, 36K)