Why is the music in this game so shit? No boss theme is memorable at all...

Why is the music in this game so shit? No boss theme is memorable at all. I remember Bloodborne and DS3 having 10/10 music but Sekiro ost is garbage and such a let down.

Attached: Sekiro_01Embargo_6.11@_3PM_PT-hero-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E1dCgFPGUc
youtube.com/watch?v=6ESqvGzdnvs
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zS86kNCO8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi8msYeehBg
youtube.com/watch?v=tOzQ_OqnY2s
youtube.com/watch?v=9piElENpvmM
youtube.com/watch?v=2bN11gxgkQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
youtu.be/cRGRSCAOqh4
youtu.be/1EISe-WdZYE
youtu.be/UWx4we-xCMk
youtu.be/uZWpYGuqsHI
youtu.be/7RzA_Oomra8
youtu.be/BCDEDi5gDPo
youtu.be/4uKdU19drsw
youtu.be/NlQcKBUcgmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best From song is Lady maria of the Astral Clocktower like if you agree

This game had music? I didn't notice.

>I remember Bloodborne and DS3 having 10/10 music
You remember wrong.

I played the whole game on mute, which wasn't so bad.

Attached: dota.jpg (478x358, 12K)

Divine Dragon's theme is god tier, agree about the rest though

Owl, Divine Dragon, Emma, etc. I know it's frustrating that that game is too hard for you, but you can at least come up with a decent shitpost.

Your taste is shit.

Finished the game. Divine dragon and guardian apes theme is the only decent one everything else blows.

>he thinks meme souls and dudborne had better music than this game

Not him but they do. Sekiro has some good music but it’s lacking.
>corrrupted monk
>ape
>demon
>genichiro
>sword saint
All good. Everything else is shit

>muh music

Why does nobody mention how the sound design in general is shit?

the souls games haven't had good music since DS1

Wrong, souls OST peaked with BB

even nioh had better music. I can play okatsu's theme in my head right now

You don't like Owl's theme? The second phase part of it is pretty great.

I also like the basic combat theme, but those are the only two tracks that stand out to me at all.

>I remember Bloodborne and DS3 having 10/10 music
Bloodborne and DS3 have garbage soundtracks.

Demon's Souls has the best soundtrack. Dark Souls 1 is second.

>Bloodborne
>Garbage Soundtrack
HORRENDOUS taste. There are so many strong tracks.

You must be deaf. It has the best soundtrack of FromSoft games so far. Almost every track is god tier and very memorable.

You're just a retard with shit taste. Literally even the basic combat music of every zone when you are fighting normal enemies or minibosses is top tier as fuck.

I'm in ng+4 but i couldnt hum you a single theme besides a bit from the divine dragon. I've considered turning the music to 0 and just playing my own and thats never really happened with anything but ds2.

Overly epic and repetitive

The real question is why is modern vidya music so bad?

Right let's just ignore that the music that plays at minibosses (which are huge majority of the game) and the battle themes of most areas are 10/10.
Yeah, let's ignore all that and only look at boss tracks.
Wrong. Only Ludwigs theme was strong, nothing else from Bloodborne is even memorable.

that's what she said

BB had the best OST in the series, but DaS3? I don't remember it being particularly good, sounded too homogenized and messy. Sekiro had Yuka Kitamura as the main composer, same composer who did most of the tracks for DaS2 and DaS3, which is why it isn't great in Sekiro.

Attached: Abhorrent Beast.jpg (1693x2125, 2.45M)

Is it though? Just look at Sekiro to see the opposite
Where do all you tone deaf people come from?
youtube.com/watch?v=6E1dCgFPGUc
If you think this is not a 10/10 track, you have terrible, awful shit tier taste. And this isn't even a boss track, it plays all over the game.

What are the best From songs? You have 5 seconds to reply or Demon of Hatred is gonna ass fuck you
>Darkeater Midir
>Ludwig the Acursed
>Lady Butterfly

I really like Senpou temple's battle music with the chanting.

No there aren't. Random unmelodic symphonic orchestra banging their instruments doesn't make for a good soundtrack, sorry bro.

Here get a load of this:

But Sekiros OST is better than any of their previous games lol. It has like over 10 extremely good tracks, but any one of the previous games only had 1-3 good ones.

Don't be gay, gascoigne's, german's, Maria's and Lawrence were also good.

because its not. it may only be a little more than mediocre, but its not shit.

Sounds like absolute garbage.

Not boss, but this one was hype as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zS86kNCO8

>bloodborne, and sekiro
kys underage newfag. DS1 and 3 had the best themes.

Well I sure as hell can not remember at all what they sound like, while I can remember a lot of tracks from Demon's Souls or Sekiro.
DS1-3 and BB almost only had unmemorable tracks.
I'm sorry for your bad taste. It is objectively better than most tracks from the previous games.

I liked Emma's theme.

Ive beaten Sekiro 5 times now, and I cant even remember a single track. If you aksed me to hum any sekiro song, I literally could not do it.

This too. This is Ludwig theme tier.
No they didn't, you're the underage fag. DS1 only had O&S and Gwyn themes, and DS3 has zero good themes.

The normal battle music at Fountainhead Palace was good.

Yes you already said that before, no need to repeat the same post when no one agrees with you.
It has way more memorable tracks than the earlier games. There is no way you can not hum Guardian Apes 2nd form theme, if you played the game that far.

>german's
Jesus Christ what is it with people and this awful fucking track, they're just randomly running their bow through the chords holding one note and then the next, that's it, there's no fucking melody, there's NOTHING. What the fuck people? How can this piece of garbage evoke ANYTHING to any of you?

i remember the senpou temple theme being full of random obnoxious clangs. its like they wanted to make peoples ears bleed

Might be because you played them more/recently dummy? I do listen to the BB soundtrack from time to time though. I think From's best track since Demon's Souls is Soul of Cinder (gwyn's theme in das1).

This alone is better than the entirely of BB's soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi8msYeehBg

This and Gentle Blade were the only good songs in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=tOzQ_OqnY2s

I like the vocals.

Abyss Watchers theme, the main menu theme, and Soul of Cinder theme are the best themes From has ever produced. DS1 also has great ones like Sif.

Senpou temple music was kino

>If you aksed me to hum any sekiro song, I literally could not do it.
Nor can anybody hum anything from Bloodborne, anyone who pretends otherwise is a gigantic fucking liars.

Everyone could find a way to convincingly hum Ornstein and Smough's, and even wasn't the most melodic.

first post in the thread. Lmao so many people find the soundtrack forgetable youre accusing them of being the same guy ROFL

Just pick any from DeS really
youtube.com/watch?v=9piElENpvmM
youtube.com/watch?v=2bN11gxgkQ4

That track in particular is fine but for me music in vidya is interlinked with whatever is going on in game. For me I just think about how that fucking track plays all the goddamn time and you better get used to hearing the beginning of it a ton.

you probably just have better taste in music than me and thats fine too

Just proved you wrong.
>Cleric beast's
>Gehrman's
>Laurence's
>Ludwig's
>Hunter's Dream OST
>Hail the Nightmare
>Mergo's lullaby

Attached: Mergo's.Wet.Nurse.full.2136672.jpg (3508x1936, 2.55M)

Literally every From gam ehas shit music.

But I agree that Sekiro's is the worst, if not alone for the annoying as fuck combat music.

>retard samefag can't reply to the right person
lmao im not even who you meant to reply to but i can already tell you're a faggot.

>Literally every From gam ehas shit music.
Demon's Souls has one of the best soundtracks there is. Everything else is hot garbage. Dark Souls 1 has one or two good themes I guess.

But with Sekiro they hit a new low, I agree.

DOOOO DOOOO DOOOO
BWAA BWAA BWAAA BWAAA BWAAA BWAAA

COPE

if every song was epic music then the important moments wouldn't stick out
dark souls does this the best
demons does good too

game has super repetitive music with very little that stands out. It all blends together thanks to the traditional japanese instruments being used and most of the music being very high intensity battle themes. There is no music anywhere in the game that I can pinpoint as something super memorable, since looking back I can't really distinguish a single song from the others in my head. Everything ends up blurring into the rest of the music with no specific instruments, or flares, or anything to help distinguish it.

Attached: 1545889358127.jpg (540x564, 98K)

Most of DaS2 was Sakubara though, Yuka did pursuer, ruin sentinels, executioner's chariot off the top of my head

Compared to From's past works, it's garbage.

I think one issue with the game is that there isn't much content. Sure, you'll spend a lot of time playing due to the hard bosses but other than that everything just seems so short and a lot of the characters didn't leave that much of an impression on me. As if there wasn't enough time to cultivate everything.

Ah, my bad. That name was in the back of my head.

Attached: aagh.png (1022x754, 409K)

Nobody's saying demon's souls doesn't have good tracks too. However:
youtube.com/watch?v=ICSk8-pJkX8
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4

The highly vertical level design definitely cost them a lot, most areas can be crossed in seconds. But I wouldn't say that it didn't leave an impression.

The theme for Gyoubu was amazing. Gets me crazy hype.

The only thing that I remember is the divine realm.
Otherwise it's just the temples/story and certain boss rooms. It's not even about being able to cross them fast, they are/feel much shorter.

Have a fucking listen, you hipster faggot.
youtu.be/cRGRSCAOqh4
youtu.be/1EISe-WdZYE
youtu.be/UWx4we-xCMk
youtu.be/uZWpYGuqsHI
youtu.be/7RzA_Oomra8
youtu.be/BCDEDi5gDPo
youtu.be/4uKdU19drsw
youtu.be/NlQcKBUcgmA

Attached: 1548419963536.png (400x400, 248K)

OK, now hum any of those from your head. I dare you motherfucker, I double dare you.

Literally sounds like Naruto.