Comfy Switch Thread

Are you enjoying your Switch?

Anyone picking up Darksiders Remastered today?

Attached: nintendo-switch-update-2.3.0.jpg (655x380, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OpOkr0bTSwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am enjoying my switch but darksiders is trash so no i won't be picking that up, marketer.

MMMMM PORTS MMMMMMMM YES NINTENDO MMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMM MORE PORTS MMMMMMM

no gaems

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x319, 616K)

but what about other game?

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

Playing through Blaster Master Zero 2. Stumbled upon a softlocking glitch that forced me to close the game.

Just got Iconoclasts in the mail today, will be playing it tomorrow. Also waiting for Dragon Marked for Death in the mail.

Is SRW 2 worth the price to import?

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Just beat Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon, credits are rolling right now

Now for the post-game content and to conquer the endless dungeon!

Playing baba is you and FFVII, just for how comfy it is to play in bed.
Considering the same for Darksiders, l liked it very much.
And a lot of Mario Tennis.

did they add the ability to save anywhere to ffvii?

Gonna start a new game when I get off work tonight. Should I go with The Messenger, Half Genie Hero, Hollow Knight, or replay Shovel Knight?

No
They did add 3X speed that doesn’t impact music so that’s a plus

Nope, it's exactly the same port as the steam one, as far as l can tell

I blew $20 on Shantae HGH and it was a huge disappointment coming after playing PC

Yeah, I'm enjoying my switch. Playing Splatoon 2 and patiently waiting for info on the FFCC remaster.

Mostly just Darius Gaiden, Dust, and Splatoon 2. Looking forward to Astral Chain.

Attached: switch.jpg (1254x1086, 445K)

If you already had it on PC then you shouldn't have bought it.

I’m succumbing to the s o y. I preloaded Cuphead and Katana Zero

Attached: 14F85E9F-BC2B-464F-99BF-D1D2BFCECC57.png (960x723, 961K)

>Are you enjoying your Switch?
No
>Anyone picking up Darksiders Remastered today?
Nah

I just wanna play that Rune Factory 4 port bros. Never played a Rune Factory game.

I'm just waiting for games that would grab my attention at this point.

Currently playing through Rayman Legends

Pirate's Curse, dumbass

You know the Ultimate Edition with all additional content was $22 and change right? From what I understand that extra content adds enough stuff to let it rival Pirate's Curse. I'm actually really looking forward to playing it with all the extra campaigns.

I bought the ultimate edition and used some points so I only paid $19

But still, all the modes are just replaying the same game with different characters/skins. That's all.
No new stages, no new worlds or anything. It's literally just "play the game but with a new gimmick" or something.

You didn't buy the Collector's Edition of Cozmic Collection right?

youtu.be/OpOkr0bTSwQ

Attached: nintendo direct.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Been playing Spirit Tracks on my 3DS.
This game sucks.🐯

I might get Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, mostly because I need to store the pokemon I caught in Pokemon Go without paying for extra space. Is that game any good btw?

Why would you buy a game on Switch that isnt an exclusive? You dont get achievements/trophies that way.

Is FF7 worth playing?
This is the second time i ask this question because the only RPG i´ve ever played in my life was pokemon, and im not sure what am i ready for since i also never played a FF game before

Attached: 1553288590544.jpg (100x174, 4K)

Play 6

>giving a shit about cheevos
I'll take portability over cheevos thanks

>the only RPG i´ve ever played in my life was pokemon
you need to be 18 to post here user

Sure, if your zoomer sensibilities can stomach the polygons. It's a solid JRPG and many people's first.

Yes. I was about to pre order Super Dragon Ball, but not sure on the game. Anyone know about this game could tell me some major pros on it?

ive been playing diablo 3 recently and im really enjoying it. I also just picked up nuclear throne

How the fuck is it even possible to be on page 11?

Just got mine last week. I’ve been playing Smash, Let’s Go Eevee, Splatoon 2, and Mario Odyssey. Odyssey’s my favorite so far, what a fucking amazing game man. I can’t wipe the smile off my face when I play, so creative and charmingly fun.

Yup, I've been playing 200cc in MK8D for the first time naturally, with Eurobeat playing and having an absolute blast.
I think the game got a patch today that may have fixed that funnily enough. It also fixed that annoying controls not saving issue.
RF4 is real good user, you're in for a good time.

>Let’s Go Eevee
Why
Even the biggest Pokemon fanboy I know won't touch that shit

Have fun with Splatoon 2 once you're done with the rest of those games though, it's easily the most replayable due to online.

I love yellow, and actually enjoy the casual meta. The lack of items and abilities makes it feel like classic competitive Pokémon. Plus following Pokémon is cool. I regret nothing it’s super fun, looks great, and let’s me play a real Pokémon game on my living room tv. This game was never marketed as a mainstream title idk why people are so butthurt over it.

The only glitch I know of that they've patched was the cracked wall glitch where you can be permanently stuck in certain areas if you run out of grenades.

The glitch I encountered happened when I "died" in the middle of a counter but then toggled the weapon menu. I could move the cursor, but couldn't exit out of it. The only thing I could do was close the game.

LGPE is better than USUM

Where's the god damn hardware revision?
You faggots said there would be a hardware revision!

Don't believe random rumors

My mistake, that one sounds a tad more specific, might wanna tell them about that one.

Already did so in a tweet mentioning them specifically. Is there an e-mail I can contact them with as well?

I dunno, twitter sounds like it's probably a good option these days though.

Two days until I buy my 3rd set of joycons.
What happened to Nintendium bros

Anyone wanna play smash or Minecraft?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)