Epic Store will completely dominate the PC games market by 2021

Epic Games Store is home to some of the most exciting AAA releases in gaming today, and they are available EXCLUSIVELY on Epic Games Store. Titles like Metro Exodus, Anno 1800, The Outer Worlds, Detroit: Become Human, not to mention the HIGHLY ANTICIPATED Borderlands 3 and many more future titles using the award winning Unreal Engine.

sorry steamlets, but everyone is fed up with your platform and outside of the alt right no one gives a shit about it anymore, not even valve cares. enjoy your overpriced VR goggles, REAL PC games are home on Epic.

Attached: childmolester.png (750x421, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3pU67zxPOM
youtube.com/watch?v=unb3FdsT5fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s7ALdl0gkaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T

Attached: 1537865047187.jpg (511x671, 41K)

He looks like he has Down syndrome

What exciting releases?

Console games are already unplayable because of greed. If the Epic store ends up splitting PC gaming then I'm done with video games.

Serves Valve right for sitting on their asses for a decade, not producing games and just allowing any disgusting indie shit college kid game up on their store for actual money

Fucking quitters

>everyone
you mean developers

DABBING ON OP, EPIC GAMES AND THE TIANANMEN SQUARE VICTIMS

Attached: 1524567709267.png (384x360, 130K)

As far as general reactions are people are getting more negative about epic game store more everyday. Even retardera threads are talking about how shilled and payed off journalist are and are not getting banned for it.

sorry, but microsoft store is the future.

I haven't bought anything from Steam, I doubt I'll buy anything from Epic.

Steam will lose but it'll still be around.

Not only that, but Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I haven't watched any videos where he speaks, but does he sound like he has it too?

This guy looks like such a fucking gremlin
this ugly looking motherfucker here looks like Sloth's long lost brother. Whenever this crack baby smiles he is probably planning to rape and murder you.
Anyway just wait a year for the exclusives to go back to the other platforms or just pirate it. The idea that this failed abortion is going to dominate anything is laugh worthy

Attached: Epic CEO.jpg (416x416, 24K)

lol steamlets BTFO

Attached: 1550484776075.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

This reminds me during the Bitcoin buzz everyone kept thinking another off-brand coin would overthrow Bitcoin eventually
Steam: Bitcoin
Epic store, gog, etc: shitcoins

Dude, wouldn't they lose power after 1 year? Those exclusives will no longer be exclusive then and no way they ca keep it up paying devs that much next year. Considering devs might keep wanting more and more

Fist=Epic
Glasses=Game that was on Steam
Guy=Steam

>Origin has Battlefield and sport games as exclusive games
>Uplay has AC, FC, Tom Clancy as exclusive games
>neither kills Steam
Why would anyone think that Epic can do it? Especially when those are timed exclusive and will come to Steam or later platforms anyway?

For every like I get I will devote 1 second to taking down the Chinese menace

Attached: 1552327931524.gif (498x280, 423K)

Just look at those rat eyes and rat nostrils... rat brain scheming rat activities, squinting through an evil, rat expression.

This is what a slimeball looks like 24/7

Enough with the anti semetic comments

no one cares about 1 year old games
and epic will just have new exclusives.

steam is done, enjoy your vr games, shill.

>No one cares about 1 year old games
>Steam topsellers are minimum 3 years old
>TF2 is well over 10 years old
But please continue telling us why Epic and their chink overlords are better for us all

The only thing that this is going to cause is a JP PC single player game domination. Japanese developers started to port many of their games to PC, and JP creates high quality games. Steam isn't just a store, it's a community and one of the best places to advertise games. If developers jump ship, then other developers will take their place.
Games like Etrian Odyssey would sell amazing on PC.

>GTA 5 is on top whenever it's on sales
>even BL Handsome collection is in top ten when it's on sales
It doesn't matter how old the game is, if it's good people will buy it

Pretty interesting how EGS comes along, starts moneyhatting and pretty much admits they want a monopoly and faggots here are applauding it.

He's a very special guy

Attached: Tim Sweeney.jpg (299x382, 28K)

>and pretty much admits they want a monopoly

They didn't, and it's not anymore a monopoly than Steam was, which you were okay with because you're a Valve drone who bought Orange Box in 2007 (if you're even that old) and still feel like you owe Valve

The people fed up with Steam are failed indie devs that think if they and their jurno friends suck Tim Sweeney's dick long enough a paycheck for their 2 hour walking simulator will pop out.

>and it's not anymore a monopoly than Steam was

Epic is actively looking for prevent games from releasing on other platforms on PC (be it GOG or Steam). Valve has never given a shit where else you release your games

Watch their GDC keynote if you think they didn't.
They want the entire videogame market, pc AND consoles.

Except that Steam has never been a monopoly, the conditions Valve provides for third party developers are amazing, and basically impossible with the 12% cut Epic takes.

>Except that Steam has never been a monopoly

Guess Walmart isn't a monopoly either eh Steam drone?

>the conditions Valve provides for third party developers are amazing

Which are?

And Steam wanted Shartifact to be a success, your plans and reality don't always line up

>Valve has never given a shit where else you release your games

Because Valve/Steam, like the Mongols, had conquered so much that they didn't need to expand anymore, so it's either live on their land or wither away and die on some shit like GoG.

He looks like a more evil verson of Jeffrey Dahmer

Attached: Tim sweeney.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Steam is a monopoly

Attached: monopoly-Market.jpg (500x372, 55K)

>People are cheering about the idea of a publisher-focused storefront taking the top spot from a customer-focused storefront

Why the fuck would you ever do that?

Attached: 1360981159681.jpg (524x468, 73K)

Chink slaves have no place on Yea Forums.

Attached: Tim Sweeney.jpg (1095x1115, 842K)

REAL PC GAMES ARE HOME ON PC
PIRATE FTW

Gabe and Phil won't let that happen

Biggest online war since t.series vs pew... Like if you agree....

Attached: 1534041357401.png (491x585, 51K)

>AAAshit
>AAAshit
>more AAAshit
Epic will remain a shit store until they start selling Japgames.

>from a customer-focused storefront
>from Valve who fought legal battles to prevent you from being able to refund a game

are valve drones this delusional? did they really fall for the LEL EPIC GABEN IS GOD XD meme?๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe if you said Amazon you wouldn't sound as big of a retard

Because these "people" have the dream that either EGS pays to have their garbage indie games on the store or Valve caves in and pays them first instead.
Gaming journalism has declared consumers (aka gamers) to be their enemies long ago, anyhow.

Halo

Go away Tim

Ok what does that have to do with what they are now?

and shitty devs have cried about refunds and customer-focus ever since

BUYFAGS, DEVELOPERS, AND CHINKS CAN SUCK ON MY FAT NUTS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1553770665138.png (976x658, 272K)

>valve drones have run out of arguments so they are resorting to calling the CEO ugly
LOL glad I'll never know what it's like to LOSE like you guys. 1 Like = 1 Seething Valve Drone

t. Tim Sweeney

>who cares he raped me in the past, he is different now guiz

COPE

Valve do NOT care about your ass, they ARENT your friends

they do when you can spend billions,and are backed by a billion dollar chink government.

And somehow, that makes Epic your friend? Fuck off bugman.

CHINA IS BASED

ALL ANTI-CHINA POSTS ARE BEING MADE BY SEETHING THIRD-WORLDERS

no, YOU use my store and give me money. i need more capital to buy more copies of future releases

Attached: inde2345x.jpg (225x225, 8K)

So your idea is that we should support a storefront that wants to fuck us in the ass even harder like the Epic game Store?

It's not my fault that you faggots selectively ignore all the actual evidence that Epic is full of shit, and instead act like all the Valve"drones" are doing is call Sweeney ugly and posting fucking Tiananmen Square copypasta.

We have yet to see any counterarguments to the fact that Epic are spying on consumers. No, just posting "seeting" or "cope" does not count as a counterargument.

based piratechad

>they said they want to be a monopoly
>no they didn't you drone
>yes they did heres sauce
>UUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

where did I say that moron? you said epic bad valve good and i said valve bad too

>zoomer """trolling"""
Yikes

Their billions come from Fortnite and UE4 royalties, Valve drone

yeah valve zoomers these days think leaving bad reviews is trolling

Where do I pirate nowadays?
KAT is down and TPB is run by the CIA

Based Gon

Attached: 1552377021000.gif (500x373, 990K)

DDL my friend๐Ÿ˜ƒ

>Epic thinks it's buying customers
That's cute.

Attached: 1550452646046.jpg (400x400, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K3pU67zxPOM

if its exclusive to epic people will come.

wooo the steamlets in this thread

pic related

Attached: cope.png (640x480, 63K)

That's the face of someone who has molested someone, and that someone was Gabe Newell.

>exclusives are ok when Epic does it
>Being owned by Tencent is okay when Epic is
>spyware is ok when Epic does it
I thought Nin-toddlers were bad about this.

๐Ÿถ

Attached: 1544731139275.png (1400x586, 692K)

It will lose AAA market but I believe it will still be full of indie gems and EA projects. Also probably home of most VR games.

Attached: 1528102524428.png (810x793, 576K)

their billions come from tencent a chink goverment owned company.How long till the chinks 1984 our games, to their standards.
Not posting the superior version.
youtube.com/watch?v=unb3FdsT5fQ

fuck tencent and fuck that winnie the pooh looking chingchong president

Attached: epicvssteamfixed.jpg (1493x659, 270K)

>Hades on the Epic side

Fun fact, the game's coming to GOG and Steam as well the moment it comes out of Early Access

i gotta admit
i cringed in my mouth a little
and they should both be virgins

PIRATES RISE UP!
youtube.com/watch?v=s7ALdl0gkaY

Didn't Epic shill it so damn hard solely because it launched as an exclusive to their store at the time the store itself was announced? Must be embarrasing to lose out on that.

if you think about it its quite convienent that outerworlds will be an epic exclusive
so that way when it fails obshitians wont have to blame the them
they could still blindly love obsidian and blame everyone else for their shitty broken games

Steam drones finna ding dong diddly seething

Attached: steam drones seething.jpg (1102x714, 93K)

This but unironically

Attached: pooh.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Even blue checks can be based sometimes....

Fuck China but also fuck Steam

>Tiananmen Square Massacre 1989
I don't get this meme

They think it'll stop Epic Store defenders like me, even though I'm an American

Rolled 1 (1d6)

Someone, post the pasta.

Talking about that in China gets you in jail.

Microsoft store is truly the best in video game distribution. Epic shills and steam cucks cower at the thought of Bill Gates' throbbing schlong fucking their ass while microsoft store downloads Minecraft Windows 10 Edition repeatedly until your hard drive is filled with nothing but Minecraft. That is the world we will live in, and it will be glorious.

Attached: 1552576086254.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Nigga it's just shitposting

Reminder Steam drones said Apex Legends would kill Fortnite and Epic Store, thus, saving Steam

Attached: fortnite apex games twitch 2.jpg (1345x907, 307K)

Epic is owned partly by Chinese
In China mentioning the Tiananmen Square Massacre can get you put in a concentration camp

the instant epic stops giving away fortnite money, the AAAs will flock over to their own store instead LOL
why the fuck would they stay with epic if they know they don't need steam
epic's one selling point "muh 12%" will be irrelevant
>but muh indies
his retarded policites are cancerous to indies, no one wants to go through what steam used to be

Attached: 1546316614307.jpg (434x368, 57K)

How the fuck is the altright tied to valve?

the altright doesnt exist

Steam offers refunds that affect shitty no effort indie games of lefties