Why is she so fucking hard?

Why is she so fucking hard?

I've beaten the dude on the horse, plus a bunch of mini bosses, yet I still can't beat this decrepit old woman.

Attached: Sekiro-How-to-beat-Lady-Butterfly.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6c2pByFfwIM?t=82
youtube.com/watch?v=eFAEWrzJt3o
youtu.be/tso8u4OJLuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dodgeslash like fuck

If you can't beat her, then you should just give up now.

Stop playing this garbage and go play an actually fun game like Risk of Rain 2

by hyperagressive, stay on her ass at ALL TIMES. shuriken when she does the backflip, don't waste them when she deflects
ignore this garbage advice, it'll take forever and doesn't help you git gud for the later challenges

just kill her lmao

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: 1554132343272.jpg (780x405, 52K)

>woman
>her

it's a tranny
a tribute to M. Butterfly

youtu.be/6c2pByFfwIM?t=82

what they constitute as hard these days...

First you must train to bea proper shinobi.
youtube.com/watch?v=eFAEWrzJt3o
Only once you have beaten this game can you beat Sekiro.

>YYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thats how you know you're in for some real ninja shit

Dodge slash constantly and you won’t even lose health

git gud

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

This and parry tapping.

Is dragonrot just a meme? I got the cutscene after 4 deaths like 15 hours in.

Literally git gud. You'll learn the game after you beat her unless you decide to go for vitality and end it in 90 hours of running

Be hyper-aggressive

I have. My strategy so thus has been dancing around the pillars waiting for her to fuck up and then going crazy on her, but she blocks everything I do except for the first strike.

It just makes it impossible to advance the side quests and main quest if your quest givers are suffering from magic tuberculosis.

>she

Attached: 1524536441745.png (260x320, 107K)

I went into this game thinking it was nes ninja gayden, but it's more like donkey kong country with savestates every 5 seconds.

>dancing around the pillars waiting for her to fuck up
>hyperagressive
you serious right now? you're supposed to sword-fight her and deflect her kicks and slashes to max out her posture. focus on filling the yellow bar, don't give a shit about her HP

this post is so dumb but you're probably already aware of that

Start attacking, switch to parrying when you get the stronger sparks that indicates she perfect countered you. Ignore her healthbar, it means absolutely nothing in that fight. Rinse, repeat.

Imagine being worse at a game than an actual cripple

youtu.be/tso8u4OJLuI

Attached: pandaring.png (1080x1080, 260K)

im sick of seeing sekiro whine posts pls shut the fuck up and google it.

>waah stop talking about new vidya games on a vidya board
lmao seething loser

>Ignore her healthbar, it means absolutely nothing in that fight
Actually not true. The lower the health of anything in the game the slower they regain posture. The longer the fight draws out for the easier it gets as long as you don't get hit.

>says the guy who cant beat first boss
yikes

>Yea Forums is one person
I'm not OP you fucking retard, I'm

Sekiro is all about pressuring the bosses and getting good. Stop looking for an easy way out. Just charge and try to kill the boss with your sword until you can assfuck them. You will learn the patterns and then have quick fun fights.

So far the only boss that pissed me off is Lone Shadow Masanaga mainly because the area sucks to fight him in, just beat Corrupted Monk and that fight was fine and fun.

just use the whistle and watch him get ass-raped by his own dogs

The first boss literally kills you in the cutscene, even if you win the fight.

git gud at arguments fage

This.

Seven Ashina Spear raped my ass probably 20 times before I got gud.
Then I learned how the "dance" of sword fighting worked, and kicked Genichiro's ass on my second try.

quick? sure
fun? no

While that is the case, I think that's not a very relevant piece of information for that particular fight because she's REALLY good at blocking and is always attacking. So her posture goes down quite fast at full HP, but it never really HAS a chance to go down because she's very easy to keep engaged basicaly permanently, ending up with her posture breaking while she still has 75% or so HP. There are other bosses where the recovery decay from HP loss is a lot more relevant for the strategy of the fight, like the monk, for instance.

>clashing swords, pulling off perfect deflects and countering sweeps and thrusts
>not fun
you're a shitter and it's super obvious

>Don;t give a shit about HP

I keep seeing this in Sekiro threads, but it's total bullshit. I'm playing the game like Bloodborne. No blocking, just sidestepping. That's it.
>Sidestep
>Attack, attack
>Side step/step back
>Attack, attack

Etc etc. It's literally just a harder version of Bloodborne.

they don't regain posture when they're engaging in combat you retard. don't give advice for bosses you suck at

>It's literally just a harder version of Bloodborne.
it shouldn't be. you're playing like a retard. you're NEVER going to complete the game without learning to deflect

it does get boring fast

>Every boss kills you in 2/3 hits
>Get more defense and hp with 4 beads
>Doesn't make any difference, the next bosses will kill you in 2/3 hits
Now this is another level of bullshit

I provided general game advice that might be useful for any engagement because the game doesn't make it apparent and some players might not know about it.
In what goshdarn living fuck does that reflect me having any trouble with this particular boss, you mouth breather.

it really doesn't. waiting around for openings to poke them a bit before running away is boring, not having fast paced, intense fights
seriously dude, you're just bad at the game and you're cooping

you said that her hp bar mattered when you replied to that post, but it seriously doesn't. you're not aggressive enough, her posture bar can't cool down if you fight aggressively

Fuck, never thought of that, completely forgot that it affects beasts.

this never happens outside of charge attacks and grabs though

Rolled 2 (1d6)

Stab her with the sword

Casuals should always get shit on but I don't why I thought fags would be more original about it.

Attached: 112784309.jpg (900x3834, 882K)

People said I'd never beat DaS3 solo without rolling, yet I beat the whole game and every boss just fine using a shield.

You're an elitist prick. Hang thyself.

>The lower the health of anything in the game the slower they regain posture
I wasn't referring to her in particular I was dropping some hot high level gamer tipz about the game's mechanics because saying
>Ignore her healthbar
Could mislead a beginner reading this thread into thinking vitality doesn't matter in any fight.

>People said I'd never beat DaS3 solo without rolling
those people were retarded, because shields work fine. how far in are you? I'll seriously hang myself if you beat the final boss without blocking or deflecting. don't worry about me, because you won't
and I'm talking about SS Isshin

>Could mislead a beginner reading this thread into thinking vitality doesn't matter in any fight.
except the post explicitly says that her bar in that spesific fight
but all good, because we agree

I beat her on my first try of both of my playthroughs. I really don't see what it is about her people find difficult.

people that come from souls aren't used to being aggressive and deflecting. they're waltzing around looking for an opening before backing off again

Owl was fucking easy, I expected more unless he comes back

owl (father) is much harder

That is absolute shit. And the guy you replied to is also absolute shit.

This bitch is hard.
>Does massive damage on every hit
>Every hit you land on her does miniscule damage
>Just often comes at you (from the air) far away to land a big combo
>The moment you counter that combo she blocks everything you do
>>She also throws multiple stars in multiple directions just for fun

Lady Butterfly is probably the hardest early game boss in the entire Souls series.

She's like the opposite of Pinwheel. Instead of being easy at the start, she's hard at the start.

is this bait? it certainly doesn't seem worth it to type all this garbage for a few (You)s

One trap that you don't want to fall into is mash the block button. It does allow you to parry sometimes and will get you pretty far into the game, but you'll hit a wall eventually(as I did). Plus it's just not fun.

It's so easy to just put the pressure on her and when she does back off you can either shuriken her or dodge her hugely telegraphed grab and then easily punish her. The game even gives you a prompt telling you to dodge and focus on taking down her vitality before you begin. She's easy.

I want the game to be harder when I already suck at it!

This is what you sound like, learn to deflect and counter and bosses will flail about while you laugh

her jumping danger attacks can all be avoided by simply moving backwards, try that if you run out of shuriken

not that user but for what it's worth you really don't need to block or deflect for him at all. There's so many windows where you can get behind him and get 2 posture hits that it's almost more effective to bait those out. Obviously blocking is useful, but definitely not necessary.

Mikiri counter, on the other hand, is probably too huge an advantage to reasonably ignore.

Well yeah she blocks your attacks. This isn't Dark Souls and she's not a hollow, she's not going to just let you slash her. Even if you get good a whittling her health down you're playing the game wrong. Parry her attacks to hurt her posture and keep on the offensive. She'll block most attacks but it will keep her posture from recovering. Just don't over commit to attacking and be ready to parry when she goes back on the attack.

When she's mid-jump you can shuriken her out of the air and one of her unblockable attacks (when the red symbol pops up) is a sweep attack. If you can jump straight up and then jump again you parkour her face and do a big chunk of posture damage.

>not that user but for what it's worth you really don't need to block or deflect for him at all
show me a vid of someone killing him without any blocking