FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XV

I am the same person that leaked information pertaining to FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XV information in 2016. Now that DLC has concluded for the project, I'd like to offer some updates.

- The project is still in development, albeit with a skeleton team as primary focus is on FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
- The decision to cancel "Dawn of the Future" was made both to not detract from the VERSUS project, and to shift development towards the next AAA title by Luminous. I have no further details on this title.
- Pay attention to the Final Mix expansion for KINGDOM HEARTS III.

I'll stick around for a little Q&A but be warned I will be able to answer very, very little.

Attached: 2020.jpg (550x345, 50K)

first

Did you really just remake the same exact thread after nobody responded to the first.

Why should i trust you?

The true logo reveal at the end of the game was probably one of the most kino moments.

You can't.
I'm posting this today for the express purpose of retaining plausible deniability (ie my job)

Attached: Caelum.jpg (622x910, 104K)

What's the kingdom hearts 3 dlc

WHY CAN’T SQUARE JUST ANNOUCE THE FUCKING GAME

Attached: image.jpg (520x485, 157K)

Why was XV DLC cancelled?

More like the final nail on the coffin for that game. Its was blatantly superimposed since they kept the old versus logo but changed all the original background lore and characters attached to the meaning of the logo so they just slapped a Noctis on it and called it a day.

Is it going to follow the original plot? i.e. playable Insomnia Invasion, Stella, the sleep/death connection. And what is Verum Rex?

Attached: 1550700658697.jpg (1000x523, 156K)

Many factors at play here, friend.
See my opening post. Also would require more funding to make a proper experience than would see a return, at least from the road map that it was on.

Attached: DBAoPnQUAAEy7h6.jpg (2048x1536, 541K)

When can we expect news from SE to the public?

When is 7R releasing?
When is Versus XV going to be released?
Go into more detail about KH3's DLC

Final Fantasy VII Remake info when?

Attached: 1447368177498.png (214x64, 20K)

Okay, I believe you

Is 2020 going to be a surprising year from Square Enix? I noticed that in your original image filename.

Why make a "leak" o fucking April Fools?

Looks like op was assassinated

Attached: 6CuxL.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

So, is there ever gonna be a XVI?

>Pay attention to the Final Mix expansion for KINGDOM HEARTS III.
When is it you stupid tiny dicked piece of shit who likes Kingdom Hearts games and licks butts?

Focus is on what's missing. Morality of man, things not being as they seem. Some of this was touched upon in Episode Ardyn, hints are there for the future that are as plain as day, given the right context.
Internally debated, expect VII Hysteria first.
When it is the right time.
Kingdom Hearts 3's DLC will be as expected from existing interviews, but as I said, pay attention to it with a close eye.
Can't say.
As of now, yes.

Attached: Styx.jpg (1196x672, 162K)

read nigga

Why am I supposed to give a shit about a Final Fantasy where the bad guy technically wins and everything was a giant con by the gods?

whos your favorite xv character?

Attached: 1521274061439.jpg (601x939, 68K)

A real piece of information to be lost within the midst of lies and jokes, I would presume.

Nothing the guy said came true in that original post. The yozora secret trailer wasn't even made until probably way later and only barely resembles what the guy originally claimed.
Why would you even larp for something this stupid

Ignis

Attached: 1552776620725.jpg (848x1200, 179K)

Know anything about Final Fantasy Type-Next?

so is versus xv going to be a completely separate game from vanilla/royal xv? i thought it was going to be a dlc of some sorts

Consider your own morality.
Regis.
Plans are modified every day, my original posting is still not entirely inaccurate.
Can't say.
It is it's own project.

Attached: Memento Mori.png (500x846, 389K)

VII Hysteria?

important question:is there any futa mods for ffxv?

>Styx.jpg
>River Styx
>That’s from Platinum demo where Noctis is in a dream and presumably near dead
>Future content
guys...

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Any info on the possibility of FF XVI?

>entirely inaccurate.
Yes it is. You're that zeal person xv-kun likes to bitch about, aren't you

>Can't say
Not even a specific time frame? Will we at least get something significant related to VII Remake before E3?

Attached: FFXVI 1.png (1245x921, 1004K)

Going to take the bait.

Are they going to use Luminous engine again? Why the Emperor was a literal retarded old man in the game?

Attached: Ravus-and-Emperor-Artwork-FFXV.png (1280x1707, 1.68M)

Classic Butcha

Hype is a better word.
Can't comment, but not what I'm here for.
I don't know who that is.
Luminous is now mature with the conclusion of XV development, it's with full intention that it will be used going forward.

Attached: Reflection.jpg (7133x2704, 1.82M)

if it's a thing on its own yet it uses many of the same characters and world, how will the whole thing be justified within the lore? again with the "another timeline" stuff like the latest dlcs?

>give no actual details
>but still expect anyone to take you seriously
yikes