Name a worse Nintendo IP than Fire Emblem

You literally can't, that's how shit Fire Emblem really is.

Attached: 1467949642230.jpg (488x261, 18K)

Fossil Fighters, next

Literally no good games, only good thing are the character designs.

Attached: 76767645435.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

It becomes more obvious every day that the ones who hate FE the most are Smash fags

There is literally nothing more pathetic than a FEfag. The most subhuman of video game fanbase. Imagine actually thinking a shit series is good.

Attached: 1474684131908.gif (540x300, 1.78M)

F-Zero. Next Qestion

It's probably Advance Warsfags

t.couldnt beat the red grock

>the only people who could possibly hate a shit series are Smashfags totally!!!!!!!
Embarrassing

Nah, I like it
I just want a proper switch game with better environments

Warrio Ware

Begone phoneposter

Smash

post the webm of the soldiers running through the archers and they just fly up

Worst of set != bad.

Dr. Mario

Oh no FE is fucking bad

Yep it is. Before Sm4sh it was just “that niche series not many people play but is kind of unique”, now they won’t stop crying.

how much money have you blown on $70 anime pngs?

The only thing I hate about the series is that it kept selling like shit before, but still got games, while other franchises who sells well reguarly, had a game that underperfomed, but still sold decently just dies afterwards.

Golden Sun, Rhythm Heaven and Starfy are some examples of this.

Star fox.

THIS IS LIKE REAL TWITTER I JUST WANT TO BE FUCKING VERIFIED HOW MANY DO I NEED

Rhythm heaven still gets games. Starfy and GS crashed and burned. FE is a niche title but it sells pretty consistently

>Yep
Nope. Every other thread is bitching between pre and post Awakeningfags about waifus. Now back to your gacha.

Mario. The ratio of good to bad is shocking.

It's still not fucking fair though, both those series sold more than FE at it's prime

user the “pre-awakening” fans played one or two GBA games and then didn’t touch the series for 10 years. They arent fans of the series they just played one or two games as a kid.

>Name a worse Nintendo IP than Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing.
Modern day Paper Mario.
Pokemon from XY onwards.
Chibi Robot (look at how they massacred my boy)
All the Wii era shovelware.
Mother (2 is the only decent one)

Pokemon. It became shit before FE did despite being around for less time. FE was fine until Awakening and Smash 4.

Mother

And they’re both significantly more expensive to develop, fell way harder, and had no real cultural impact.

Objective Nintendo Franchise tier list
> Holy Trinity
Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Super Mario
> Great Tier
MOTHER
Rune Factory
Super Smash Bros
> Mediocre Tier
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Pokemon
Bravely Default
Animal Crossing
F-Zero
Xenoblade
> Shit Tier
Fire Emblem
Wario
Rhythm Heaven

>pre and post Awakeningfags
It´s not even that, oldfags (and I mean, REALLY OLD fags) love conquest and Lunatic Awakening, the people bitching about post-Awakening FE are 7fags and Telliusfags who are butthurt about their sacred cows not being the most mainstream FE games anymore.

What impact did FE have?

> Fell harder
Even Dark Dawn sold more than any FE game at that point

>love conquest and Lunatic Awakening
No one with a fucking brain likes Awakening in any capacity

>The only thing I hate about the series is that it kept selling like shit before, but still got games
It´s all about cost/benefit, sure, pre-Awakening FE never even reached 1Million sales, but it was making decent profits for how cheap they were to make. The only FE games who DID sell like shit were the Tellius games and Thracia, even DS games only underperformed, which brings us to...

>while other franchises who sells well reguarly, had a game that underperfomed, but still sold decently just dies afterwards.
This almost happened with FE, Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of The Emblem sold "ok" but Nintendo was not happy about it and told the devs that if the next game wasn´t a hit, the series was dead.

explain why though

Imagine being this fucking delusional. If smashfags actually played the series they would hate it even more.

The phone game alone has made Nintendo more bucks (half a BILLION) that any of their other franchises not named Wii-something, Mario, Zelda or Pokemon.

I know you being a FEfag that makes you mentally disabled by default but it's right there in the post.

> Gacha shit
I'm talking about the regular games here, what impact did they have?

I wish more people would play Roy´s game so they could see how shit of a character he really is.

Yep. Havent made a non handholding mario game since 64. Galaxies are trash mini games built into a trick loading screen between “planets.”
Sunshine isnt even a mario game.
Odyssey rewards players for every fucking thing and is awful.

No, oldcucks dislike Awakening and beyond and that's a majority.

I want CQfag to leave!

never played FE, try again.
seethe

No, that's actually a good game. Even Smashfags don't have taste as bad as FEtards.

So? You are still a fucking retard.

Yoshi's only good game is SMW2.
Pokemon is redundant after Gen 3.

Both these are better than FE

Still better than FE

Samefag

Elaborate, you're bad at explaining things.

Oh shit we got a fucking genius on board. Christ you are embarrassing

Elaborate What? If you can't read that's your problem for being a mindless drone

Star Fox
Chibi Robo
Wario Ware
New Super Mario Bros
Metroid

All these are still better than FE. Who are you trying to fool?

user, almost every second post in this thread is by the same guy. He's not even trying to hide it. He never does.

Dragalia Lost

Too much.

Nice shit taste you have there son.

Wow, maybe its like some people have different opinions!

If I had shit taste I would pretend FE was good. Clearly that's not the case

Samefag

Wow maybe it's like dumb fucking retards like shit games and pretend they are good, and then actually say stupid shit like one of the most critically acclaimed series of all time like Metroid is worse than the laughing stock of the trpg community. Almost like they are mentally ill.

Attached: 1553783879597.jpg (444x444, 35K)

OP is a fag. Let’s post Emblemfus instead.

Attached: image.jpg (907x1646, 821K)

Uh oh the ironic weebs are starting to group. Time for even more cancer

Metroid fanbase is fucking pathetic. Not only is the series shit, all the clones of it are better and the fans are feminist losers.

Kill yourself.

>Metroid
>one of the most critically acclaimed series of all time

Attached: image.jpg (352x320, 105K)

You got to admit, FE has a shit ton of waifus 10/10

Attached: 1533246956388.jpg (887x900, 165K)

Wrong, the series has some of the best games of all time better than anything ISIS has ever shitt out, the clones are shit besides the god king that is Am2r, and that's just made up shit.

The state of FEfags. Pathetic

Attached: 3b0e88167e11bd546d4c13ced986f749~01.jpg (320x468, 38K)

Yes that's a true statement

It doesn't you fucking delusional ironic weeb.

Seething

Attached: 1548214108125.jpg (799x1000, 107K)

There's nothing to seethe about. These threads are made for people to laugh at FEfags and watch them scurry around trying to defend their shit series.

Who?

Worse as in gameplaywise? Because ChibiRobo is fucking trash alongside others. fanbase wise is probably up there with Smash and Metroidfags

The Metroid “””franchise””” has THREE critically acclaimed games, the last of which came out 25 years ago.

Fire Emblem is more popular AND successful, has an ongoing gacha raking in millions, and its next game hasn’t been postponed 2+ years.

Attached: image.jpg (560x560, 292K)

>not the disaster that is ARMS
>game so bad everyone forgets it exists

>Metroid fags getting angry at Fire Emblem again
Oh boy, another thinly-veiled Smash thread.

FE doesn't have a single game that's considered good. FE isn't popular at all if it wasn't for Heroes nor it is successful. Imagine actually thinking FE is good or let alone relevant without fukcing gachashit the most braindead and cancerous media to ever come from Japan. The state of FEfags.

Attached: 1507997460469.jpg (560x560, 249K)

All those are better than FE. No FE is good nor is the fanbase not the most insufferable stack of shitters who think everyone who hates their shit series are Smashfags. They play the victim like the mentally ill trannies they are.

Oh, come on.

Attached: 1519696142629.jpg (1248x1898, 824K)

not*

>All those are better than FE.
nah

false, no one hates FE more than FEfags

>FE doesn't have a single game that's considered good. FE isn't popular at all if it wasn't for Heroes nor it is successful.
Have you heard of a game called Fire Emblem Awakening?

Metroid

It's shit now. Awakening was the last acceptable one. All the ones after it were destroyed by waifu simulator fags. I long to go back to the days of Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776

Attached: geist.jpg (256x357, 30K)

Yeah. The entire series is shit and you can barely call the games that are decent, good. Nor is there a single good aspect of its terrible cringy fanbase

>1 - slow, clunky unbalanced and boring
>2 - same issues as above with awful level design
>4 - Maps are too big and too long, horse emblem, eugenics, too easy
>5 - Capture mechanic sucks since it gives you millions of gold and weapons in seconds, too broken on the level of 4, trial and error bullshit
>7 - 80+% filler battles, so easy it plays itself, story that makes you want to kill yourself
>8 - braindead easy to the point of insulting your intelligence, another Gaidenshit
>9 - so easy it plays itself, garbage level design, mary sue that's basically a self insert, bad mechanics all around, looks like a piece of rotten shit
>10 - Haar, terrible cringe including story, balance doesn't exist
>13 - infinite reclassing, broken pair up, dogshit maps, waifufags, ruined the series, etc
>14 - another gaidenshit, worse dlc practices Nintendo ever did but it's okay when ISIS and FE does it
>15 - echoes enough said

Attached: image.png (1920x1081, 1.98M)

A bad game that barely sold a million? Wow

>Pikmin not in the tier higher than the Holy Trinity
you lost all credibility

Star Fox is worse.

Awakening was complete just like 4 and 5

Rune Factory is not nintendo owned and one of the games has a ps3 port.

Pokemon
It's a series that's so successful, Nintendo can just shit out low quality games and still make money off of them. Fire Emblem gets way too much shilling on all fronts for such a mediocre and unremarkable series though.

Complete what user? I'm absolutely dying to know

Shit. What else

ECHOES IS A GOOD GAME

Attached: 1539351295667.jpg (350x268, 9K)

>Nintendo can just shit out low quality games and still make money off of them
Like FE. Only difference is that Pokemon used to be good and FE was never good. And also sold like shit.

It's not

Stop sanefagging and post some waifus

FOR ME TO POOP ON

>ironic weebs