COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME

COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME
TO THE PLACE, I BELOOONG

Attached: 1554107377100.png (246x205, 42K)

In the trash

Anyone wnana play with me on the new Elysium server for practice? Level 16 undead horde rogue haven't started Barrens / Ratchet yet.

nice zinger retail fag. keep coping lmaooooo

Attached: feab788fdf8eb13e8938a8c66eb1af4d.png (638x325, 248K)

gay thread

It's gonna be shit, mate

Anyone wanna watch a stream of me playing then?

Attached: avatar3.png (334x306, 52K)

Home...

Attached: 1522097641599.png (2000x750, 419K)

we made it bros

>practicing leveling in a 15 year old game
l m a o

Fucking release date when? At least a beta for fucks sake. The weekly updates have been as great as they've been torturous. My heart can't take it anymore.

still waiting on you to grief the server

SEETHING

Attached: 1554043839698.png (1122x673, 485K)

I gotta hit 60 and get some gear first.🌈

I'm so sorry you all have to be stuck in the past, while I'm headed home to Eorzea, where i'll be able to play my Hrothgar Gunbreaker.

>can't grief people before 60
shitter confirmed

old version. here's the update:

you must roll and perform a fortune check if possible to determine how fortunate your leveling experience will be.

Attached: classic randomizer.png (1680x1050, 385K)

thanks user. Not rolling yet but I need to decide what horde race I will pick for my rogue

Whatever the fuck youre clinging to, just let it go my man

If you're excited for this you're a loser.

I mean, people just want to play an old game that they enjoyed. Not sure why this is seen as such an issue for some people. Have you never wanted to replay a game from your childhood?

>"Huh? Oh yeah bro I PvP on my hunter, you?"

Attached: gigachad.png (680x760, 191K)

whalecum

Not him but calling classic Old is somewhat ironic when it has features and gameplay design that makes it better than anything modern.

I mean sure but that's sort of besides the point really. I mean shit a game doesn't even necessarily have to be good for people to want to replay them. A lot of beloved games from the same time period haven't aged terribly well and yet there are still fans who come back to them. I just don't get why there is so much bitterness around people playing games that they enjoy here. I understand that it's a meme and shitposting is like woven in to the culture now, but isn't it fucking exhausting acting so god damn cynical and jaded all the time? I probably sound like a raging faggot but man it just bums me out sometimes.

All the people I know who are hyped for this are the most pathetic people I've ever met. Burger flippin 25 - 30 year olds. It's sad really. They are hyped for this because they stood still while life moved on.

Vanilla WoW is the only game that I honestly think I'm addicted to, I can't relapse

>he says as he posts on a videogame anime imageboard

Attached: 1547235361174.png (720x405, 93K)

WoW has a absolutely toxic community.

I mean literally look at their game, over the last decade the entire focus of changes has been brought about by community demand and has led to a game whereby
>You can purchase yourself instantly to the 'end game' by passing the ACTUAL game
>They have destroyed the entire leveling experience and made it irrelevant, which was the key part of original WoW
>They have ramped up as much atmosphere killing features as they can (transmog, cash shops, daily achievements, daily limits, plastering advertisement for Blizz products everywhere they can in your face continuously)
>They took the entire game cycle (start a new character, level them up (this being the main game) and communicating with other players to overcome challenges, optional 'end game' content) and turned it into 100% end game gear treadmill

It may have the same name but retail and classic are so different they might as well have been created by different companies on different sides of the globe.

This pisses retail players off to no end because the unpopularity and self admitted failure of recent WoW updates leading to a refocus to 'oh, classic was actually good' has made them realized they were the cancer that killed WoW all along. So they have to come into these threads and try to ruin it for everyone else by coping and saying
>its just nostalgia!
>you'll get bored of leveling!
>it wont have the same community!
>it has such few bad raids! (as if anyone wants to play them anyway)
>enjoy being ganked all the time!
>think of all the convenience features which are missing!

Das rite.

Right but what I guess I don't fully understand is the why of it. I get that if you're miserable, trying to make everyone else miserable will make your suffering seem less bad by comparison- or some shit- but why does it need to be an argument to begin with? I don't even begrudge retail players. Do I hate what WoW has become? Yeah sure. But I also don't have to play it or engage with it. There are people who still find enjoyment in it and that's fine, I'm glad a game that they enjoy exists. But why do we all have to constantly berate each other for enjoying something? Why the fuck can't people coexist and understand the people experience things differently? What is so fucking scary and threatening about that? We all choose to be shitheads, we can just easily choose to be decent people just as well. Maybe it's a case of 'devil you know vs devil you don't' sort of thing, but man is this way of communicating really making anyone happy? Do people who are happy feel the need to engage on that level? What the fuck has gone so wrong?

Attached: 6da0738f51f97cd8562f068871b5debcb8772940f11d28dcd351e6156cd87e3a.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>going through the Lycium with shitty green gear

I am fucking ready bros

Like this post to die instantly

have sex

like my post or else classic gets delayed to 2020

Attached: classicmiss.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Gf is time of the monthing right now so I'm gonna wait for that to pass.

>is afraid of a little blood on his dick
>tripfag
yeah checks out

Attached: 1526406310221.png (596x720, 254K)

Because
>what I like is better than what you like and therefore im superior.

Thats basically it. You have to be really pathetic, but Yea Forums is filled with them, to use video games as a yardstick for validation.

Pussy doesn't feel nearly as good when it's lubricated with blood.

showscore benji you fuck🦖

There.