clips.twitch.tv/HilariousCarelessToadFeelsBadMan
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/248621165/#q248624992
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73955749
youtube.com/watch?v=1-xk3RugAWA
youtu.be/KfI9RRQI8Fs?t=2095
youtube.com/watch?v=2wv9FS1ViiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET FUCKED THOT

Attached: 1554077397839.png (922x771, 853K)

>make a "code" for your son
>it's literally just "do what I say and don't disobey"
What a faggot

that's actually a pretty good way to raise your kid

So Sekiro could tell how skilled Emma was with the blade just by looking at her.

But, just by looking at her, could he tell how much of a sex freak she was?

Attached: 1554157563070.jpg (800x1132, 473K)

When can I get rid of Dragonrot and how exactly am I supposed to get inside Ashina Castle?

>le I grew up on the battlefield, conflict and victory were my parents meme

So, Kuro and Sekiro gets attacked 3 years ago by Owl.

How the fuck were they Ashina captive???

Attached: 1496413543285.png (914x898, 592K)

Why can't I give Emma the unrefined sake? Too much for her?

use the roofs brah

and yes you can get rid of the rot
just talk to emma

how to kill headless

post fully picture, jannies won't notice

i like men now

kill GYOUBU MASATAKA ONIWA. and talk to someone with dragonrot to get there blood, then give to emma for a tear and use at an idol

So I ran out of confetti, what now?

Attached: 6.jpg (1920x1080, 577K)

Nah, she downs alcohol like a complete whore. The sounds she makes when you give her sake are orgasmic. Probably just have nothing special to initiate through that type of sake. Has to be like monkey shit or something because she likes monkeys.

How do I get over to where the Idol is?

Attached: Help.jpg (960x540, 111K)

Good point but it established that at the very least Kuro and Emma are willing to lie to Sekiro if they think that it would make him go full Shura or if they think he won't do what they say

please post pictures of his feet!

Time is convoluted in Japan.

You go farm it from the blue guys at Upper Ashina Castle.

hit it till it dies

maybe owl gave him to them while he fucked off with the branch

The samurai?

You have to go on the path to the left around the water

Open the Palace, then grapple onto the ceiling of the building that houses all the nobles.

don't swim, walk around through the left path till you reach the tree where the bonfire is.

thanks. upboated

When you offer the bell at the Buddha are you having a vision of the past or actually travelling back in the past? I don't understand why everyone seems to recognise you as Kuro's bodyguard but Kuro himself acts like he never met you.

The guys using Isshin's style yes.

they don't recognize you as Kuro's bodyguard, they recognize you as Owl's son.

What was your favorite moment in the game?

Setting aside boss fights and cinematic shit, I loved the fountainhead palace and those creepy mist noble motherfuckers. The first time I got sapped of my energy by one of them and desperately tried hobbling away as the creepy motherfucker began rushing in my direction was scary as fuck and hilarious at the same time.

Attached: flute-nobles-walkthrough-sekiro-wiki-guide-600px.jpg (600x338, 25K)

Can I deathblow that guy?

Attached: 6.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

the storytelling is a joke, FS really dropped the ball here. It was okay in Soulsborne but this story demanded a much more character-centric narrative.

There is lady behind a window who refers to you as the young master's shinobi

based and Shurapilled

Attached: 1533251689140.jpg (606x416, 139K)

get to the point where you beat the guy from the sekiro demo and promotional material and shops will have an infinite stock of it.

Attached: sekiro corrupted monk.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

>reach horse guy
>struggle to deal with first bit, but fucking dumpster his second phase
>victory on the first attempt
At last, I truly see what it means to git gud. Still needed all my gourd uses and a pellet, but that felt fucking great. I know it's the easiest boss in the game, but let me have my moment.

Also, is there any downside to using Memories to boost Attack or is just a free upgrade?

Attached: 20190401184635_1.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

Tips for guardian ape? Also how far in the game am i if i beat him? Already got flower and sword

no, can't get a backstab on headless or the caster guy

Just a free upgrade.

where can i buy that statue?

Nope. They don't drop beads either. They basically allow you to use shorter-lasting sugars for 4 spirits a pop. Not great.

I had to bail from the rooftops because of all the boomerang guys and I couldn't find anything that looked like an entrance.
Emma said to find other people that are coughing for a cure but the only ones I've found are the ones I have spirits for.
I already killed Gyoubu. Isn't the tear only a temporary solution?

No downside, use them asap.

You're about 3/4ths of the way in

ebay.

Is Flame Vent worth the upgrade? Also, any ideas what are the essential arts to take?

yeah fountainhead palace was definitely the highlight for me.
fighting the fish feeder particularly stands out cause he uses the same moves as the giant ogre.

Firecrackers and go ham. If you're outta firecrackers and you haven't gotten to phase 2 I don't know what to tell you.

For phase 2, deflect. If you can deflect a whole combo you'll end up with a massive window to get a ton of R1s in and a lot of posture damage.

Nope feel free to use 'em.

It's an upgrade. I've no idea if it does anything else, but you'll definitely want to use them, at least on your first playthrough.

>Nope. They don't drop beads either.
Aw fuck I was trying to kill him because I had 3

I'm slighlty confused how far through the game i am, so i'm hoping anons can help.
I'm currently at;
Genshiro, Snake Eyes and the first savepoint in Senpou Temple.
I've completed Lady Butterfly in Hirata Estate as well.

Attached: 1492938545015.jpg (800x929, 59K)

Flame Vent is probably the only prosthetic worth a damn outside Umbrella and Firecrackers. Get double Ichimoji and Mortal Draw. Ichi works well for bosses, Mortal for 2 or more enemies.

firecrackers for first phase, confetti for second. upgrade your firecrackers to long firecrackers if you can. for his second phase, when he does his weird ground crawling sword attacks, you can jump on him for posture damage.
as for how far through you are, like 75% i'd say?

You can fight the big blue dude by the bell?

Guess that's part of the ending route I haven't done yet. Very interesting. But I thought becoming a Shura had to do with how many people you killed, not linked to sentiments of revenge?

All the decent passives, all the shinobi arts that aren't active skills, all the prosthetic arts that aren't active skills, almost all of the ashina skills because Ichimonji is kinda busted.

yeah if you just attack him. I did it after I killed the fish cause I had no more use for either of them.

Just beat owl 2. Feeling pretty good lads. Now I get to whoop sword saints ass again

He was still Kuro's bodyguard back then

Will do then.

Also, during the flashback, I avoided the main path, but I saw some dude in white walking around with a spear. Is that the Shinobi Hunter the dying guy in the house was talking about or is he further in somewhere?

Why doesn't sekiros arm come back when he resurrects? You come back to life and all your wounds are healed so the arm should be back too.

Attached: images (4).jpg (235x215, 6K)

post full pic please

Attached: trrte.png (400x416, 41K)

Attached: hehe.png (802x1300, 769K)

Purple shield

Just want to share that I just beat both Demon of Hatred and Sword Saint Isshin Ashina today and finiahed the game for the first time.

Isshin was a total blast, glad I faced him like a man instead of running while baiting the leap for 20 min like Shirrako, altough I got really lucky because he spammed Lightning shit a lot in the final phase and I deflected it all back. very kino boss fight

Thank you for reading my blog, and witness me

Mine would also be Fountainhead but that includes True Monk, my favorite boss if you don't cheese

Flame vent and firecrackers the shit out of him phase one. Divine confetti for phase 2 is okay, but not mandatory. Use purple umbrella for safety if you must. Phase 2 deflects are pretty easy to get.

mikiri counter is the absolute must have

Passive abilities, especially in the ashina arts tree are great.

Yes. There's a lot of things you can do to characters that aren't story-essential like Sculptor, Kuro, or Emma.

You can attack that samurai dude in Hirata estate and he will shout out shit like "I'VE BEEN BETRAYED!" and when you kill him he'll call you scum before dying.

not quite, she calls you a shinobi but not the young master's shinobi. after all, we know there were a group of people dedicated to protecting kuro beforehand thanks to the Iron Code which doesn't mean kuro had to know you personally.

Yeah that's him. He should be a joke now. You can stealth him using the bushes and then just deflecting and mikiri countering will end him very fast.

Thanks lads!

Are showing the nips of a boy bannable? Or are there special rules when applied to traps?

maybe 40%

How do i reach the secret boss, corrupted monkey?

Prosthetic on wrong arm
YOU HAD ONE FKING JOB

She's a big girl...

Attached: unit.png (1315x692, 817K)

no it cures everyone but if you keep dying again, theyll get sick again

>Cr1tikal DESTROYS the game just by mashing R1 against bosses since it interrupts 90% of their attacks including unblockable ones as well as just running behind them to get free hits for the moves that can't be interrupted instead of focusing on delfecting moves
I feel cheated.

he's in that giant open room between the mist area and the poison pools with the snake eyes guy.

Damn this fight was an easy first try but still one of the most kino moments

Attached: sekiro 2019-04-02 00-49-01-803.jpg (1920x1080, 627K)

is there any lore behind these horrifying bugs?

it's so refreshing that you can pause mid boss battle

what's the deal with the fucking centipedes anyway? also the crickets, they're always around when there's some immortal fucker around.

give

Mashing r1 is pretty important, yes. As long as you deflect when needed constantly attacking is the best way to play really.

>fight against your own father
>he utilizes all your own techniques against you
Name a single fight more KINO than Owl from both a gameplay and cinematic perspective. I'll wait.

>if you keep dying again
>if
Is there an actual permanent solution?

I beat every human boss/miniboss with the triple kung fu palm art ever since I obtained it since it's un-deflectable and interrupts most attacks so every sword hit had 3 extra hits to their posture.

Fuck OFF with the gay pedophile shit. I'm seeing enough faggotry in DMC threads I don't want it here.

I thought so too but on NG+ with the difficult shit on this fight was a huge nigger, worse than Owl 2

Look at that tummy. Not fat, but a healthy amount of juicy meat, for sure.

Attached: 2.png (1590x438, 756K)

Not him but dragonrot is really not a big deal whatsoever. Bank the money you aren't immediately using and fill up your skill point before attempting a boss. Now dying has almost no punishment and simply cure dragonrot when you need to progress an affected NPC's questline.

So the reason sekiro doesn't remember the events of 3 years ago is because he wasn't there until he used the statue to travel back? Otherwise how did he get around without the prosthetic?

Infestation is one of the three forms of immortality in the game, the idea being that a bunch of insects puppeteer a person’s corpse long after they’re supposed to die

Cause he didn't resurrect when he got his arm chopped off, he spent a long time unconscious hence why the sculptor could drag his ass all the way back to his hut and said that some time had passed since he found sekiro and him waking up.

How do I beat this fucker back where the game started? The camera is up my fucking ass.

It's reliving the events in his memory as his current self. He likely did things differently than you do in the memory but the end result is the same. It's basically him remembering and confronting his past.

kuro a cute! CUTE!😃

whens your ending locked in?
do i have to complete all the divine childs shit before i touch the last area?

drop dosn from the hole for a stealth kill, mikiri the turbokick, cheese with firecrackers

First off get 1 stealth kill from above, then go apeshit on him with r1 + axe combos and hope for the best. The axe really fucks him up you can also use a defense sugar for extra unga bunga so you barely have to heal while wrecking him

It’s one of those temporal paradox situations, a closed loop of time where the altered events in the past already effect the future even before you traveled back and altered them

Then if he gets stabbed in the first memory does that mean he got stabbed in the past? How did he survive a fucking stab on his chest

>become undying
>crushed pelvis from sex with the corrupted monk is no longer a problem

Attached: 099.png (2000x2000, 3.25M)

>Killed Gyoubu after 2 tries
>Can't get past the fucking fire bull

Attached: 1493738249062.png (403x433, 207K)

Rejuvenating Waters is the bootleg version of immortality that the dragon's blood gives you so lots of people wanted to join in the fun. The reason they give you immortality is because they have parasites, in this case something that grows into a giant centipede inside you.

Why is Kuro so cute?

Attached: __emma_the_gentle_blade_kuro_the_divine_heir_and_sekiro_sekiro_shadows_die_twice_drawn_by_sky_freedo (846x1200, 108K)

Stealth kill him and then go absolutely ham with R1. It interrupts the vast majority of his attacks and just be aware of this sweep and thrust attacks, which have huge tells and just make him die faster.

You need to get on top of spear shits because they're a lot more dangerous if you give them space.

Gehrman.
Ludwig.

It isn't explicitly stated, hence me calling it just a theory that needs more evidence. There are a few Eavesdrop scenarios with important sections of dialogue that get mumbled so Sekiro cannot hear like the last eavesdrop between Emma and the Scupltor.

Firecrackers nigga firecrackers

>if they decided to stay immortal, kuro and wolf could've lived long enough for catgirls to become a popular thing in japan, and kuro likely would have done it for his loyal shinobi

Attached: 1518079520211.png (369x354, 126K)

That was the moment Kuro gave him the resurrection ability

Is there a way to save money other than stockpiling coin purses?

Firecrackers are really broken, they're far more useful than even the lazurite shit.

Gehrman was a great fight. Ludwig was nothing special and the second phase is an absolute joke.

...yes. It's why Kuro imbues him with his own power. The Owl fight in Hirata is basically Wolf confronting the fact that his father was scum and backstabbed him.

Lazurite Shuriken is definately worse then Phantom Kunai

Nope but there are a lot of coin purses in the game and a fair amount of shit to spend your money on. You can always just buy something before you attempt something that you think you might die to.

Also money farming gets stupidly easy later on so don't worry too much about it.

It's based off this old Shinto ideology called Kegare, which doesn't have a good translation to English, but the sparknotes are that bugs infest stagnating filth. It came up in Bloodborne too with the Confederates and their vermin hunts.

>fucking a corrupted who could have a centipede come out of her cooch
no ty m8

Run around it on its right side and try to get it charging into a corner for a few hits on its ass while it turns around. Also firecrackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2f2JcbPqas

ribbed for your pleasure. undead pussy is best pussy.

Phantom kunai costs way too much to be effective. Meanwile the shuriken interrupts most attacks, kills critters, and fucks up jumping enemies.

>a corpse being piloted by a massive centipede
Hmmmm maybe

God the blood in this game looks cool.

>perfectly good loli and mommy in the game
>shrine maiden for sleep rape
>a goddamn yandere ghost
>Yea Forums wants to fuck the shota

>Yea Forums actually has taste for once
Shocking I know

The only place it could come out of is her ass.

What's the point of shuriken? They seem like a waste of spirit talismans

If you want them to hate you and rebel. Oh look what happened to Owl.

>best ending is getting a divine loli pregnant with the soul baby of the trap child and running away with her to a foreign country

Why is Japan so based

Also sabimaru is trash, it works on like, 3 bosses.

don't bother with them until late game, they only drop crap anyway, no beads.

Kills dogs in one hit, knocks jumping enemies out of the air

Did anyone else think it was weird when tengu gave you the gas prosthethic to kill the "kike rats'

Don't it will infect you through your urethra

Sabimaru trivializes all enemies in fountainhead palace. They get poisoned in 1 hit.

Attached: D2WetL_U0AAmWD9.png (800x775, 476K)

>ask o'rin why she's crying
>she gets paranoid that you're keeping secrets from her and attacks you

>ignore o'rin and leave her to her shamisen playing
>she gets upset that you're ignoring her and attacks you

Women, am I right?

Attached: 1 (5).jpg (715x1000, 166K)

no, why?

that was kino

s-source?

>Well...done...Sekiro...shadows die twice...
What did SS mean by this

Anything that jumps or is otherwise in the air gets extra damage from them, hence the big wind explosion that you see when it happens, including when it happens to you like when you get shot by a gun in the air. You can also stealthily kill an enemy with it with like 3 regular shuriken which is useful in group encounters since a stealth deathblow would alert the others.

Also it helps interrupting boss attacks and the skill you get that gives you a followup sword attack to a shuriken throw is useful to reach an enemy instantly.

>be a gentleman and ask mlady what the problem is
>rejected
>be beta and walk past
>rejected
>chad comes in a parries her sword with his dick and deathblows her
>she's all over thanking him

wtf bros

>Throw a rock at her
>Get a free deathblow
Shit was hilarious.

>"Father, I thought you died."
>"Hehe, that was my design. You see, Sekiro...shadows die twice."
Fucking wow, Miyazaki.

I never had to because I stealthed the fuck out of that place besides the dudes that throw thunder at you.

So I got the Mortal Blade, do I go fuck up those Infested grannies in the temple?

the follow up is fantastic even when the shuriken itself does fuck all

How to kill owl in ashina. I'm starting to get him down but hes sporadic with shurikens and combos pretty well. Only hits i get in are on his super slam combo or dodging to the right around him. Do I need to be more aggressive? Tools are damn near useless in this fight.

Yea Forums understands that boys are pure and worth loving, while women are all disgusting and a waste of time and effort.

That's what I don't get. How the fuck did Wolf end up at the bottom of that well? And why did the very first soldiers you eavesdrop on say that the Wolf had lost all hope and was a beaten man?

How the fuck was he beaten? Who beat his morale so bad that he was willing to rot in at well?

>given a choice to help kuro escape or follow along with his shenanigans
>pick the first one
>game doesn't let you
thanks miyazaki. at least the one owl asks you does matter.

if you want, they drop some upgrade materials

Divine Confetti
Ako's Sugar
Malcontent's Ring
Lilac Umbrella

Who would be the best fuck of all the female bosses?

>Corrupted Monk
>Emma
>O'Rin
>Snake Eyes
>Lady Butterfly
>Hackysack Warrior in Fountainhead

Attached: 1517939101990.png (500x407, 173K)

Still makes trekking through there a lot faster. Probably the worst lazulite upgrade though.

>Tools are damn near useless in this fight.
firecrackers.

>wanting to buy a statue for the easiest and most cheesable boss in the game

Wait until they at least come out with statues of Demon of Hatred, Owl Father and Sword Saint if you want statues. Don't buy a statue of this pathetic boss.

>the game gives you "Memories"
>All they do is increase attack power and doesn't let you fight those bosses again
I feel like that was a huge missed opportunity

what if it's revealed that kuro is a girl

Owl is a fundamentals fight. He's complete shit in a straight sword fight, but if you let him use his tricks he'll mop the floor with you. Play aggressive until you near posture break, and recover. He has very few ways to punish you at range, even in second phase.

Probably something relating to Kuro getting captured and put in the tower, I think I remember Kuro mentioning that you didn't remember what had happened that night

ParryintoParryintoR1. I'm not even joking. You can punish him easily after 2 parries.

Isn't it also possible to jump kick her and then air shinobi deathblow her at the start of the fight?

Firecrakers work great. but yes you should be a lot more aggressive because his swings are slower and a lot of his attacks get interrupted. In general you should always be more aggressive as long as you know when to deflect shit you can't interrupt.

>bring the Mortal Blade to the dude outside the temple
>you can actually end his suffering with it
Based

He's not, it's not even on the table as a possibility.

witnessed and liked nice story user😃

I know not every game has to be dark souls but the lack of build variety and any form of multiplayer whatsoever definetely hurts the replayability and total playtime of the game.

Miyazaki should stop hanging pout with Raimi, you can't drop such strong redpills on people

>Instead of protecting your master whom you've already failed once he focuses on harlots instead
You are a shitty shinobi

Attached: 1534681148256.gif (148x111, 264K)

mada mada is allergic to them because she hops around so much. The spin2win monks in Senpou also get rekt by them but not as easily.
Also once you upgrade it to the spinning shurk you can drop a mook's vit in half as long as they're not guarding, great for getting the drop on someone without having to sneak in for a deathblow

Might be. It's probably anything that does posture damage but not vitality damage that does it.

>>wanting to buy a statue for the easiest and most cheesable boss in the game
Mist Noble?

A bit on the nose but what can you expect from the japs

I feel like Snake Eyes would be the craziest fuck since she's from a tribe of exclusively women. She's probably horny as fuck and only has the outlet of killing because she has yet to meet a mate to continue her tribe.

>can offer items to Buddha to get new levels
>is used for a single level twice

would have been such an easy way to include a boss rush

Boys are pure and cute. Girls are disgusting, dumb and smelly.

Why does he have such a hateboner for those midgets anyway

Need uncensored

Attached: D2lQxb4UcAAIFKc.jpg (1200x1115, 265K)

thats okay

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Why

dodge + first upgrade for shuriken + follow up skill that dash attacks after you throw them is a cool combo

>go for a thrust attack
>get fucking Mikiri countered and die
>reread the words "Great Shinobi" and feel like a fucking retard

Good fight.

Attached: 1508098665709.png (1130x569, 953K)

Actually his parent was Owl and her parent was Isshin

You can also use it on the headless monkey to get the third ninjutsu.

ONE!

I said "boss". Mist Noble is a mini-boss. Corrupted Monk is a boss.

Feminine boys has been a thing in glorious nippon since ancient times

>didn't know slower posture regen was related to vitality and just assumed it went yellow and then red the more you hit someone even if they were blocking until the FINAL BOSS when I finally made the connection
im smart

>corrupted monk
big, juicy, pelvis crushing sex
>emma
fairly vanilla given that she's just an adult female, but given how much she likes monkeys maybe she fucks like one too
>o'rin
desperate ghost pussy is sure to be a wild ride
>snake eyes
from a tribe of only women. she's thirsty as fuck. would be one hell of a fuck.
>lady butterfly
will probably teach you that experience outweighs youth. she would make you cum a million times in 5 minutes.
>hackysack warrior
exotic fish pussy with extensive experience in juggling spherical objects. oh she'd be good for some fun.

Attached: 1529853286236.jpg (736x736, 51K)

Not even just that. Imagine fighting Lady butterfly in her prime or meeting Tomoe and fighting her in a memory to get info on Purification. I really hope they add stuff like this in the DLC or someone figures out how to mod this game effectively.

he looks very much like a boy. you might be in hard gay denial if you think he looks like a girl.

>tfw after three hours i finally killed isshin with three lightning returns in a row

Attached: 1552221123988.gif (360x276, 2.42M)

>not the rice loli

girly boys exist user

The first playthrough is the most important one of any game, games where
>it gets good 30 hours in
Are trash

>I said "boss".
Divine Dragon? I've never seen anyone lose that fight.

>Corrupted Monk
She's probably fat underneath all those robes, so that's a big no-no.
>Emma
She's a virgin, and virgins don't make good fucks.
>O'Rin
I don't want her anywhere near my dick. She might be an insane fuck, but she's also unstable. One minute she could be giving me the best blowjob, the next she might be biting my dick off.
>Snake Eyes
They're probably good fucks, but they're also likely to be hairy and smelly. No way.
>Lady Butterfly
Too old.
>Hackysack Warrior in Fountainhead
Which one? The silver-haired girl at the Divine Dragon?

The first thing I thought when I saw him was "Oh man this game has cute boys". He's not girly, and you're gay if you think he's cute.

>sidequest to kill all the rats
>1/6000000

maybe youre just gay

>but they're also likely to be hairy and smelly. No way.
Imagine being this homosexual

>Return Isshin's lightning
>It misses

Attached: 1552977804120.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

Quick, someone show him that Distortion Twitch clip from yesterday's thread.

Having build variety and multiplayer has nothing to do with games that get good 30 hours in, I'm saying it affects replayability and total play time. A loooot of Dark Souls gameplay for the playerbase was the multiplayer.

>but they're also likely to be hairy and smelly

Attached: 1503272886294.png (226x206, 55K)

You know what, I found it in my history.

Here you go. A top speedrunner dying to Divine Dragon.
clips.twitch.tv/HilariousCarelessToadFeelsBadMan

It has more replayability than Dark Souls. I played Dark Souls every way imaginable, and now I'm done. I'll never play it again because I've done it all and its core gameplay isn't very good. Sekiro is actually fun to play, and it's going on the list of games I play every year alongside God Hand because it's actually a joy to play for its own sake.

IT CAN MISS?

Attached: 1553749986720.jpg (480x521, 49K)

Ask God.

Attached: it's a dude.jpg (492x740, 337K)

Why are there down syndrome giants and midgets everywhere? Is this some japanese lore I don't know?

Attached: 1546022512268.jpg (612x716, 313K)

>at the start, these threads were about discussing gameplay and strategies to beat bosses
>now that the lewds have started to pour in, it's mostly waifu discussion and which bosses would fuck the best

Attached: 1490193317409.jpg (394x394, 109K)

What the fuck do you when Sword Nigger whips out the spear, I'm already exhausted after the first two phases and it just keeps getting more and more bullshit.

Lol this took my about 40 tries before I "got" it -- and even then I think I only beat him b/c of luck...

I'm on Isshin now and I have literally 0 motivation to continue. Haven't even gotten to Demon or Owl II yet.

heteros are mentally ill, what else is new? they ruin everything.

What the fuck was the deal with those mist noble guys eating those warriors in the dark house leading to the Divine Dragon fight. That shit was unsettling.

>Wants variety
>But also wants another Dark Souls game.
Sekiro itself is variety. Different, fun variety.

>It has more replayability than Dark Souls
Yeah no. You're just playing the game again with little to do differently other than getting a different ending. Dark Souls has far more replayability due to having multiple builds and multiplayer.

You're confusing "I wanna play sekiro again" with actual replayability factors.

I think it went something like this

>Owl sends Wolf to fuck-off somewhere away from the Estate
>Owl greenlights the Ministry to invade Hirata
>chaos ensues
>Wolf comes back as Hirata is all but destroyed
>Owl probably spread a rumor there either he ran away in fear or that he led the attackers, which is why the Villager NPCs treat you badly
>Wolf kills Butterfly thinking she was conducting the attack
>Owl stabs him
>delivers Kuro to Genichiro
>delivers Wofl to Ashina Guard and blames him for the attack
>fakes his own death

So Sekiro is beaten and scarred because his dad just sold him out for some dragon bullshit and he couldn’t protect Kuro, but he repressed the memory of his father so can’t quite remember why he feels so down

>you will never chill in the gunfort banging your harem of snipers

Is there any benefit to ringing the demon bell or does it just make the enemies hit harder and do nothing else

UNCENSORED NOW

Attached: 1548232900266.png (470x492, 317K)

I mean most people have beat the game by now
or are at least close to doing so r-right..?

something about eating their youth
i think the old woman npc there explains it

Wait so Butterfly was actually trying to protect Kuro? Damn that's fucked.

Wishlist for DLC?
>more interactions with waifu characters like loli, kuro, or emma
>owl fight in his prime
>lady butterfly fight in her prime
>tomoe fight
>maybe young sculptor fight

>tfw the sekiro general got btfo by a BB player who explained in detail why the game was boring and most of the fighting was just spamming block
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/248621165/#q248624992

I don't know if I was positioning myself wrong or what but the lightning reflect had about a 50% success rate for me.
I probably would've beaten him a lot soon if it worked consistently.

better loot from enemies

So I got the game at release but because work havent been able to progress a lot. I ran into Juzo the drunkard when I wasnt supposed to, got my shit kicked in, and got a key from owl at Hirata. Should I not try Juzo now and just go through giant snake valley which I'm doing now?

>>at the start, these threads were about discussing gameplay and strategies to beat bosses
This thread has that too and you can start your own discussions in this thread as well, quit your whining you baby.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy❌

Better drops, slightly better money.

It's for fun or farming only.

>Lady Butterfly 30 tries
>Genichiro 10 tries
>Guardian Ape 2 tries, just beat him 2 minutes ago

Is this what getting good feels like, lads? I know I have harder shit ahead of me, but it finally clicked with me. I literally fucking quit for a day after Lady Butterfly kept fucking my ass, but I felt like such a bitch for doing so, I forced myself to try again. It worked.

Everyone still on the fence about this game, "I don't think it's for me" fags, Chained Ogre and Drunkard rape victims, keep at it. I fucking get it, stick with it, and you'll never want to go back to Souls again.

Attached: 1543099414560.png (1280x720, 873K)

no one wants to read your retarded opinion, faggot

>beat the entire game not knowing how to loot bodies
i-im not retarded am I?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

you're legit retarded

I like to take my time with games so I'm only up to mibu village.
I've been mostly giving out advice than asking for it though.😃

I love BB myself but you can't say shit about block spamming in Sekiro when BB is all about dodge spamming.

Dark Souls didn't invent build variety and multiplayer. Sekiro doesn't have variety other than the endings you get.

What do you get from mini bosses in NG+ instead of prayer beads?

Attached: 1489327754118.jpg (587x627, 69K)

OHNONONO

Attached: 1553630249631.png (1446x260, 71K)

Demon's Souls > bloodbored

The game literally tells you how to loot bodies
Yes, you are retarded

yes, you are.

something something conquering sex women, basically we've beat the game and now it's natural to talk about the spoils

damn I got told.

No, I think she was probably in on the scheme with Owl but wasn’t expecting Owl to let Wolf kill her.

He sucks shit at videogames

cheers, i'll give it a miss until later playthrough if i do any then

Hey, at least he's honest about it and acknowledges it's not for him. At least he doesn't go and say that the game should be changed to make it fit his preferences like other journos.

Sekiro's gameplay is very different from basically every other action game, so I stand by the game itself being variety. You can always use different prosthetics or combat arts.

>Jim Sterling
>The fucking champion of "DARK SOULS NEEDS AN EASY MODE"
I'm surprised this literal cuck hasn't killed himself yet

Attached: 1552409505790.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

no thats what its like getting memed into believing guardian ape is hard

Block spamming is infinitely less risky since not only do you avoid damage but you also deflect most of the time whereas dodge spamming uses up stamina and you can still get hit.

>delivers Kuro to Genichiro
>delivers Wofl to Ashina Guard and blames him for the attack
>fakes his own death

You're forgetting that the Hirata Estates event took place 3 years before the start of the game.

i mean, it's better than him just saying "this game fucking sucks because its artificial difficulty and too hard!!!!!!!"

Where were you when you realized that young Lady Butterfly probably /ss/'d kid Wolf during their training sessions?

Attached: 1529876871462.jpg (646x595, 42K)

>i-ts just not for me bro
shitters on suicide watch

Attached: 1553375853710.jpg (469x1605, 392K)

God I love how removing 90% of the cheese, co-op, and overleveling has cast the shitter into the daylight to be laughed at. Sekiro might be my favorite souls game now.

Genichiro is the Casual Filter. He teaches you to stop playing Dark Souls and start actually playing the game how it was designed.

Good gameplay is the most important and long lasting replayability factor. Anything else is just a gimmick that will run dry eventually. Dark Souls has 500ish hours of gameplay tops, ever. Once you've done it all there's no reason to ever revisit it. A timeless classic like Castlevania can have unlimited replays if you're passionate about it. And Sekiro is a game worth being passionate about because it's actually got a fun and unique combat system, unlike Dark Souls.

except your posture can break and leave you open to attacks, and if you don't parry right some attacks can still damage you. you also can't deflect all attacks. are you retarded?

Stamina is completely non-issue in BB when it comes to to dodging and spamming block is only really safe when you're getting spammed yourself by small hits. If you spam block at stronger attacks your're gonna miss the deflect and take a lot of posture damage.

He still killed me once because I keep fucking up Mikiri Counters, but got him and the health boost.

Man, Im not sure why there's all the complaining about it being too hard, gitting gud feels great.

Please tell me this is fake.

In this thread

Attached: righthere.png (565x730, 500K)

A lot of people try to do the entire Hirata estate in one go, which probably isn't how you're supposed to do it.

Anyone else actually think the game was designed with chip damage on block?

Literally this.
Most people I've seen who hate the game never got past the early game.
They just bitch endlessly about how ogre is bullshit with his grabs or how it's bullshit in some other way, blaming the game instead of just taking the time to getting better.
Yes ogres dropkick and grab track through the air, it's to force you to have tighter timing on your dodge even though the animation is quite long since he throws himself far, yeah it looks jank but you still fucked up.
Most of the early game is just equipment or ability checks anyway, you don't genuinely need to understand how to play until genchiro, that's kinda the end of the tutorialization IMO.
This game absolutely slaps, I understand missing customization or multiplayer but saying the combat is bullshit is bogus, dark souls had a lot of that janky tracking shit anyway so you can't really use it in this case if you don't use it for dark souls. (Even then just get better shit happens the jank can be learned around too)

you can still overlevel to an extent desu, but you still need to git gud at defeating minibosses to get them anal beads

>Sekiro's gameplay is very different from basically every other action game
Sekiro didn't invent parrying user. This is basically Royal Guard The Game, other timed-parry-heavy games include MGR and Ryse.
> so I stand by the game itself being variety.
Uh, that's not what I was contesting. I'm talking on the game's own terms, where there isn't much variety. There are combat arts but I found most of them to be a lot worse than others, double ichimonji for example was really good.

Hanbei also has a centipede and seems to function just fine

In that case he would have spent those 3 years in prison. I dunno how else we could explain how he got in the well

/ss/ is a dogshit fetish for dogshit people. kill yourself.

He does, though. He blames the game for being too hard because he admits he's shit at parrying. He even suggests that there should be difficulty settings. He says all this in the latest episode of his shitty podcast. And if you watch his Jimpressions video, you'll see that he never got past Gyoubu, one of the easiest bosses in the game. He's a cuck. He's a fag. He's retarded. And he's a shitter.

Attached: 1522512263689.png (1273x673, 1.45M)

Anyone who thinks the game shouldn't have a difficulty setting is a literal retard.

So does Kuro spend 3 years in that Moon-view Tower? Why does Emma wait 3 years to drop that letter down on Sekiro?

I think there's a big gap in the plot here that Miyazaki forgot to explain, namely, what happened in the 3 years between the Hirata Estate fire and Sekiro being in the well.

Unless of course the Hirata Estate fire DIDN'T actually take place 3 years ago and was just Sekiro's memory being false.

It's literally the best. Maybe you're just a faggot.

>hasn't beat gyoubu
Jesus
It does, the demon bell.

anyone who cant beat this game is a literal retard and should pick up a different hobby

which is funny because parrying in Sekiro is much more forgiving than in other games like DMC or the Souls Series itself.

Didn't he not like dark souls too until he "got it"?
Maybe he just needs a getting it period with this too, though I'm sure he'll argue he hasn't got time for that and the game should take into consideration and "respect peoples time" like he goes on with chores in games.

Hey

here.

So I was right to go back to the present? I saw like 100 guys around Juzo and just said fuck this

>The world to cater to my very special needs so why won't these evil videogame designers
How entitled are you?

>Different builds
What this boils down to is how fast your weapon swings and if you use magic with a handful of actual useful spells. I love Dark Souls but the character building in that game is fucking boring

Please tell me the journey to China is DLC and not for a sequel. I can't wait years for more.

>except your posture can break and leave you open to attacks
What part of "deflect most of the time" did you not get? When you deflect you take a lot less posture damage than when you block and rarely an enemy is going to fill up your whole posture bar from zero to full with block spamming, especially when holding block depletes it quickly. It doesn't mean it's literally the only thing you're gonna do for every attack but most attacks yes, unblockables are the minority after all and if anything they are more desirable than regular hits thanks to mikiri counter being so OP and easy to land, same with jump kicks after a sweep. This is all disregarding the fact that all unblockables for anything that isn't a giant monster like the ogre or the monkey can be interrupted with a sword hit.
>If you spam block at stronger attacks your're gonna miss the deflect and take a lot of posture damage.
Not true, you block REALLY fast so most slow hits can be deflected as well that way, I know I did.

>thread opens with mentally ill gay shit
Nah.

It does have ways to alter difficulty.
The demon bell allows you to make the game harder if you want, you just need to "unlock" the ability to difficulty switch by getting to it.
It's quite a clever way to add a hard mode while making sure players understand the game mechanics before allowing them to fuck themselves over.

Can someone help me with Getting likes

I think the most efficient way is to do Outskirts until you reach ogre, then do Hirata until you get the Axe and Flame Barrel, then go through Outskirts again all the way to Gyoubu. Then finish Hirata and go back to the Castle

money bags

>doesn't know how to parry or block
>i-it's a shit mechanic that can be spammed
bloodborne was easy as shit from the dodge spamming, kiddo

>Dark Souls has 500ish hours of gameplay tops, ever. Once you've done it all there's no reason to ever revisit it
500 hours is massive replayability, I don't think I'm gonna spend more than 2 or 3 runs on Sekiro because it's always the same and the game does get more plain on repeated runs since nothing will compare to the first one. The only real thing that can add "variety" is gimping yourself like making your own challenges, eg: no gourd run or whatever.

Is Miyazaki pulling his dumb time is convoluted bullshit again? Why am I suddenly talking to doctorfu like I just met her?

But it literally does? You're a fucking moron

circle behind it

okay, your turn

Attached: tnn9kdkhju911.jpg (1200x1198, 347K)

pretty much
he's a faggot that expected another demons souls clone and didn't take the time to let the game click and just whined that its not dark souls 5
im no parry fag and deflecting just feel fantastic when you get into the games rhythm

that's the whole point, retarded faggot. you need to master deflects and timing things wrong will get you punished. you can't spam deflects anymore than you can spam dodging in bloodborne which took literally zero skill and made the game a cake walk. are you actually retarded.

>What this boils down to is how fast your weapon swings and if you use magic with a handful of actual useful spells.
user simplifying things like that doesn't work when people have hundreds of hours on one Souls game. Variety actually matters and people enjoy it even if you don't. Playing a zweihander is a lot different than a magic run.

+1 like for nip pinch😃

The game starts on easy mode already

someone said it best, this is basically fromsoft doing guitar hero.

that's exactly it, you time the L1 to the beat.

What the fuck happened to your screenshot

Well, I didn't know all that. I was just going off on that one tweet.

Here (you) go!😃

this is easily game of the year.

>You can always use different prosthetics
Most prosthetics are trash that are used for very situational moments. The only ones I used an even considerable amount were shurikens and firecrackers, the next in line are axes which I only used for shield enemies which aren't that common.

😃

Attached: 1552913980357.jpg (2880x1800, 1.23M)

>literally the hardest AAA game to come out in the past 20 years
>XDD GIT GUD HAHAHA BROS
Souls, Ninja Gaiden, God hand, Shinobi, Nightshade, any DMC, all of them are fucking jokes compared to this difficulty.

>souls and bloodborne shitters getting exposed for the trash they literally are
Okay, Sekiro is GOAT

That retard (aka you) was talking mad shit about Genichiro with only one Deathblow on him and no gourds left. He also got fucked sideways by O'Rin until coming for help and then pretended she was piss easy.

Haha guys look I made a funny

Attached: duherrg.png (559x448, 73K)

UFF

is she actually a child or is she like 100 or something? how long ago did this divine shit happen?

thanks pardner😃

Sword Saint is hard, but fucking hell, these Japs can't code for shit.
>tiny directional input when Mikiri
>lol nope
>tiny directional input when double tapping to punish sweeps
>jumps 8 yards away
>does jumping attack that lands him 1 pixel behind you
>lock on breaks
>consume item right before cutscene
>effect is interrupted after cutscene ends
This is going to be a looong fight.

Oh and the 4 endings you get, too.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73955749
i'm only doing this for your fat throbing likes

Attached: Screenshot_151.png (530x531, 321K)

DMC5 is better.

git gud

Hey Jim. You probably shouldn't come on Yea Forums if you feel the need to defend yourself from literal incel autists who fap to pictures of Kuro.
Like me Also,what was said that was untrue?

give kuro his charm back in ng+ and find out

why did the prosthetic arm change sides from op's picture even though it isnt mirrored?

>boomer may cry
lmao

>That retard (aka you)
Not me, but even if it was me and I was the worst player ever, he's completely right about the game being trivialized easily by block spamming since most attacks can be dealt with that way and even the unblockable ones can be interrupted by your sword unless it's a big monster.

>beat first phase sword saint with 7 gourds left
>feeling great
>second phase
I FUCKING HATE SPEARFUCKERS

Attached: 1519182346058.png (491x650, 294K)

Have anodder👌

fuck this piece of shit boss
fuck this piece of shit game

Attached: nigger.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

>he's not a 30yr old boomer
lmaoing @ ur lyf

I envy Sekiro's simple and driven existence. Life is too complex and aimless and pointless. It must be nice to be devoted to the protection of a cute shota.

Attached: 1554022230202.jpg (1024x951, 176K)

>tiny directional input
The input's bigger than your brain if you really think this.

Where do I go next? I beat Lady Butterfly and I believe I've cleared all these other areas. I never found a boss in Senpou Temple but I did find a demon bell. All I have left is purple boy in Abandoned Dungeon and the headless in Outskirts.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

>>lock on breaks
The camera is easily the biggest problem with the game. Locking onto an enemy and getting close to a wall or obstacle means the camera will go crazy and possible stop locking onto the enemy. Literally the biggest difficulty factor in the first fight with the lone longswordsman when you return to the tiny room you started the game in.

I have which is why I asked, the game feels way better, and would be better if not with NG+ posture/damage

Throw yourself into the hole

Go beat up Genichiro on top of the castle

Still blurred tho

We just found the loophole🐰

WAT

youtube.com/watch?v=1-xk3RugAWA

Go to the bridge you can see from the Demon bell

>boomers die twice

If you were expecting good hitboxes you've never played a fromsoft game before

Where the fuck is this hole

Which way is that, please? I'm not sure where the progress path is physically located in the castle.
I'll do that.
What hole?

On the other side of the purple fucker.

Pretty sure that's not supposed to be possible. I spammed the body every time I fought just for the hell of it and there was no effect.

based

This was patched, he's running an old version

The Samurai in the Ashina Castle drop it. That Headless in particular is the best to kill, btw. It gives you the stealth buff for the cost of a few SRs. Definitely the best of the 4.

that's just motion blur user it makes it more immersive

Dragonrot was also clearly meant to matter a lot more than it actually did (which is fucking nothing since npcs can't die from it and all it does is interrupt sidequests IF you happen to be in the middle of one from a dragonrotted npc and decrease the nigh-useless unseen aid mechanic that tops at 30 fucking percent and that people circumvent by escaping to a bonfire after the first death. Even if you're fog-gated in a boss you can just quit the game from the pause menu and the game will generously teleport you outside of the boss arena.

it's slow as fuck though

Go into the Antechamber, find holes in the ceiling around the place and open doors. Dash through the paper doors near two blue samurai looking out the window and sprint past the Nightjars to reach a tower. You'll be much higher on the roofs and can find Genichiro.

Phase 2 is the hardest part of that fight
My only advice is stay close to him and learn the parry timing on his big spin attack

Guys how do I beat Old Isshin? Didn't have too much trouble with Sword Saint but his fire attacks really fuck me up. Any combat arts or prosthetics that work well?

When was the game patched? What else did the patch change?

God bless

How the fuck do I manage my posture again Genichiro ? I people melting him by spamming attacks and deflecting but it seems like he fucks my posture in under a minute

You don't really block that fast, since Sekiro has a fair amount of start-up lag between starting and ending a block. It's good to spam block at fast attacks because you can deflect a lot of them and the ones you don't usually don't inflict a lot of posture damage, anyway. For faster attacks you usually do want to time them efficiently because your window is more generous when you don't spam and just blocking them does way too much posture damage.

shit game literally unplayable

Attached: 1524957158162.jpg (1440x900, 419K)

>he uses Shadowrush against me in second fight
>I Mikiri it
>mfw he does the same to my Shadowrush

Attached: demoman has no rebuttal.png (496x406, 307K)

youtu.be/KfI9RRQI8Fs?t=2095

This is appalling even coming from Fromsoft.

*for slower attacks

Dodge to left or right when he does any fire attack, when he explodes the whole arena with that one move just stand in place and parry

Another E-celeb bites the dusto
youtube.com/watch?v=2wv9FS1ViiU

You have to play a lot less aggressive against Old Isshin’s second phase, learn to disengage when you have to

my exact reaction, fucking spearniggers

""""""Sword""""""" Saint

Two questions:
How many prayer necklaces do you have?
Are you aware that holding guard makes your posture recover faster?

one of the umbrella upgrades makes it nullify fire damage

Old run. New hotness is flying to the end.

Thanks B-Team.
Oh wait...

Pic Related

Attached: AnotherOne.png (583x389, 47K)

why don't you help me out by explaining why they tutorialize dodging instead of jumping for grabs
make sure not to suck miyazaki's cock too much though

Attached: japed again by the great ape 2.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Clearly a shockwave.

Just learn the timings and deflect, if he breaks your posture spam B to get up and you should be fine

ds1 and bloodborne have wonky hitboxes too so it's a fromsoft thing in general.

Attached: bloodborne hitboxes.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Feels good to know I'm not unskilled and mentally weak

Should I go and collect all the misc prayer beads i'm missing before I beat isshin? I'm at 17 vit and don't feel like I need anymore to beat him, but I'm worried about NG+.

Attached: 1547941872996.png (564x423, 389K)

I have two necklaces and yes I know this but If I back off and hold guard he bows me and recovers posture.

Beautiful. I love how Sekiro has exposed all these shitters who clearly relied on RPG mechanics in the past games to get them through. They probably never even learned how to parry (which is understandable since none of the previous games ever forced you to learn how to parry).

You obviously fucked up there. I only ever got grabbed once by the ape. Unironically get good.

Fromsoft doesnt know how to make proper hitboxes for grabs

You can be at 99% posture, as long as you deflect you cant be posture broken.

yes, I'm sure a couple misaligned textures greatly inhibit your ability to enjoy the game.

> I only ever got grabbed once by the ape
That has nothing to do with the fact that the video shows that the hitbox is fucked.

please refer to the second sentence of my post, fantard

Sekiro has been wonderful for filtering out all the shitters

Attached: 1554088992939.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

>thinking you need to jump that grab
Don't even try. Dodge to your left.

Japanese people really don't want to boost their fertility rates🐷

Because dodging works for most grabs, like if you try to sprint past this grab it doesnt work because he somehow levitates in front of you and grabs you with his legs, forcing you to dodge even if you sprint the entire time through him

Anyone got a webm for Owl's shit ass hitbox for his vertical swing

I missed 2 boss memories and 2 prayer necklaces and I'm still destroying ng+ because knowing how to deal with bosses is what matters the most.

here's your shockwave bro

Attached: nigger2.webm (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>WoW player tries to play fromsoft
>Ragequits in literally less than a day
So...this is the skill of a WoW player...wow

Attached: 1525668872839.jpg (1120x1580, 1.24M)

To be fair, he hasn't given up and doesn't want an easy mode. I would guess he'll beat it eventually.

you aren't forced into ng+, so you can cleanup afterwards

why is Yea Forums filled with unironic spergs who can't tell a serious post from a joke one.
>inb4 I was also joking
wtf i'm a sperg now.

You are never safe to dodge perilous attacks ever. You either deflect/mikiri thrusts or jump sweeps and grabs. Never, ever dodge.

Then just get posture broken
He does a grab if you're posture broken that you can just avoid by safety rolling away

I don't really give a shit how hard the boss is I want a statue because it looks cool and the corrupted monk has a cool design.

The first time I played I got shit on hard in the starter zone/Hirata. Got mad and restarted

Continued to get shit on in Hirata. Thought maybe it was me. Maybe I can't even play Vidya anymore. Maybe I'm too old. I'm just not good enough

Restarted a second time out of frustration, it all began to click. Have beaten Genichiro now, omw to Monkey trouble. At 6 bead chains or so.

It really does have a bizzare difficulty curve where either gets easier the further you go. Once I got Breath of Light then it really popped off

I would guess you're retarded for not realizing I have nearly every necklace and that is clearly ng+ damage

it's not necessary but nice to have.

why did you quote

invisible long-range shockwave

did you reply to the wrong post?

soulsborne babies being filtered into the garbage. god i love it.

dodge spamming in BB is infinitely more safe as BB dodges have a million i-frames and you attack fast as fuck.
The only two difficult bosses in BB are Orphan and Lawrence, the former due to the fact he has a shitton of health and shits damage and is equally as fast if not moreso than you, the latter because he has busted hitboxes and an extremely annoying final phase

I guess we just sort of assumed that someone who have beaten the game, would have learned the basic mechanics of the game by now.

why is the second one not hitting me then? magical shockwave that only goes to sides?

Please don't space your posts like that my dude. What you have to say isn't important enough to take up double the space. On another note, i got fucking wrecked my first 5 times through ashina outskirts. Now i'm at the fountain head.

>Lawrence
Bitch what? He was a pushover. Ludwig was a much tougher fight.

I found Souls games a lot harder than Sekiro, especially DS2. I'm comparing first playthroughs here, not repeated ones where I knew how to destroy the game.

remember your faggy post when it's your turn to get a meme hitbox, nigger

And didn't use a trainer kek

You have iframes during roll.

>The only two difficult bosses in BB are Orphan
>Orphan
>Hard

He can die in like 5 parries when you have two Clawmark Runes on you. He can probably die in 3 if I could be bothered to grind Chalice Dungeons to find the 3rd clawmark.

Any boss that can be parried is easy in BB, since you can build your character to shave off like 30% of a boss's health in one visceral.

You can safely shadowrush him when he tosses his firecrackers. Bitch gets punished so hard by it.

you think that's bad?

phase 1 isshin (genichiro) mortal blade will hit you even if it doesn't touch you.

if you just got there, be ready for intense flute noises

genichiro is a jobbing fuck that dies in less than a minute though

Wow thanks this guy fucking sucks, I hate it.

Your fortune: Godly Luck

You didn't sidestep i-frame those every time?

You only need to reach ogre for those. That and his super fun 180 turn grab attacks.

I know you're lying to me because legless Lawrence final phase is the most bullshit thing in soulsborne history
>lemme flail around for the rest of the fight and leave a trail of lava behind me so it's virtually impossible to get a hit in without taking damage
of course but if you don't parry him he's fairly difficult
Parrying him is the equivalent of cheesing him with how stupid easy it makes the fight, it's sad

That video shows that the hitbox is fine. The player there fucked up big time and paid for it.

>give rice to the old hag
>she tells me how to get past a thing I already got past

Attached: 1551480264745.jpg (720x482, 33K)

just parry, retard

>most of ashina is blocked off by fire at the end of the game
>go to the final boss and move on to ng+ since that's the only path I see
>turns out I missed demon of hatred
ass.

Nah i've explored almost everywhere now. I'm getting all the beads i've missed because i only have 8 necklaces
HAHAHAHAHAHA i thought the same thing when i first fought him. You'll get it. Don't be afraid to back off and learn his patterns before going for the parries.

You can just attack from the front or sides. unless you are using like BoM.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING DLC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1517309804604.jpg (601x469, 54K)

Rolled 5 (1d6)

1-3 : Emma
4-5 : Corrupted Monk
6 : Kuro

Attached: sample_81c95cae2550c9d875d020abe9ade131.jpg (850x735, 582K)

>That video shows that the hitbox is fine
I'm done here.

it's still a shitty hitbox.

The NPC quests in this game are so underwhelming. The only NPCs you should care about are the merchants. We've gone from excellent NPC sidequests like Ostrava and Solaire to the dumb shit in Sekiro.

Does rice get stronger every time you eat it?

I don't understand people's difficulty with lawrence either, like I don't get how people can say he's harder than ludwig or even ook.

>let my friend play a little
>Proceeds to accidentally turn on the bell demon
>I forget
>Proceed to fight genchiro
>Get my shit kicked in for like 30 minutes
>I later turn the bell demon off
>Beat him first try
>Mfw

Attached: JPEG_20190328_171724.png (225x225, 105K)

good, please don't come back until you git gud and stop being bad and mad at video games.

I'm calling it.

The bosses are going to be:

Young Sculptor
Young Tomoe
Young Dogen

Why the fuck is the scene where you give kuro the sakura droplet so fucking gay.

True, I didn't care for any of the characters.

He just felt like cleric beast with bloated HP and a shitty 2nd phase where he randomly flails around.

Honestly those quests were not that great when it comes down to it either. They were just longer.

They spell it out in the intro, he lost everything important to him. His father was presumably dead and his master was gone.

what about Roberto, who turns out to be alive, coming to avenge his dad.

Game is fun, I just have trouble using the camera. I also wish I could fucking run. I get it - there's no stamina. But I can jump as much as I want... and you could run in the spulsborne games... idk why they would take it out.

Attached: nh7GDCI_d.jpg (640x1179, 37K)

I still need to try clashing shadowrushes. There's a hidden interaction there, I can feel it.

>implying you won't play as orangutan

Miayazaki is a faggot

The random flailing around is literally copy and pasted from those half-bodied sewer guys that you find in Forbidden Woods and in the sewers of Central Yharna, It's the exact same animation. They also vomit at you.

Not defending the boss, but just clarifying that the animations aren't new. It's one of the laziest DLC bosses I've ever played.

I am well aware
I was making a comment about how much harder those two are in comparison to every other boss in BB
ludwig is extremely easy to understand, most of his attacks are honest and when you get to his second phase it becomes easier.
Obviously I am not counting dumb shit like the cursed chalice bosses as those are difficult for the wrong reasons

hold dash button.

Is this like some attempt at a joke by a retarded person?

>fakes crying to backstab his son a second time
>fakes surrendering to get the edge over his son after his first phase
What a fucking prick.

Attached: owl--4.89.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Using the Bite Down consumable lets you run.

I don't know if you're trolling but hold circle bro

I hope you're pretending

You were just pretending to not know to get (you)s, weren't you?

Attached: 3a5.jpg (640x499, 62K)

Is the extra posture damage skill for the thrust counter worth it?
Genichiro's being a dick

why the fuck isn't mortal blade usable

>you think you get a second weapon?

>HAHA it's just for cinematics

fun.

So does the immortality mean that Kuro will stay a shota trap forever?

he's an old man past his prime
how else will he get the edge over a literal immortal

He's a shinobi, what do you expect?

Kuro and Sekiro are in an homosexual relationship. I thought that was pretty obvious from the getgo.

the only good abilities are:

>mikiri counter

>passive posture buffs

>passive healing buffs

>air block, projectile block

the rest are shit.

It is usable though.

user...how could you...?

How could you forget the Yea Forumsirgin code?

I just want to put Kuro in cat ears...it would be super moe...how despicable...

*cries*

Attached: owl.png (689x423, 541K)

to be fair it does have it's own combat art dedicated to it, mortal draw

>He doesn't know
nobody tell him

You can use it though. It just takes spirit emblems and isnt worth it really

My Godly Luck came through and I booted his ass off the edge. I'm very glad they included a big cartoon ka-boom when he hit the ground.

I mean other than the slow as fuck combat art.

How long until Vinny drops it?

such is the nature of the internet and the fate of videogames after artists get to drawing. its a blessing and a curse

Attached: 1547616215444.png (1279x908, 1.11M)

Owl attack failed that night. Hence, he was thought to be dead by the rest of the world. Either he didn’t have enough force to extract kuro after lady butterfly died or the 2nd hirata visit is cannon and sekiro also defeated owl after being revived by kuro. Either way, sekiro became immortal but also somehow lost his memory that day except for his duty with kuro
Kuro later was taken by genichio ashina, hence why he was in that cell in beginning of that game. Sekiro was separated from kuro and he was in the well because he was on his way to rescue kuro but got cornered

A code is to be determined by the individual. Kuro is pure and not meant for lewd. Sorry, father.

Attached: wolf.png (549x631, 342K)

They’re one of the three different types of immortality in the game. The first is the Dragon’s Heritage, special blood granted by the dragon to bloodlines that it was pleased with or something. The Dragon’s Heritage can be shared with others, but when the people it is shared with die it spreads Dragonrot. The second is the Rejuvenating Waters, waters that pass through the dragon in the divine realm and flow into the human realm. Drinking enough makes you immortal but also you crave it more and more to the point you go crazy. Third and final is the centipedes, called the Infested or Undying. They lay their eggs in the Rejuvenating Waters in the human realm and infest the body of whoever ingests them, keeping them alive but in great pain. Even beheading an Undying doesn’t kill them, the centipedes just take control of the body at that point while the host still lives on in agony. Here’s some fun trivia, in Nippon folklore it is said that the only thing the dragons feared was a giant centipede. Centipedes in Japanese folklore are a symbol of death.

yes

He already did cuz he's in Pax and can't stream for a while. He beat Bloodborne though so he should beat this game as well even if he died a lot on the flaming bull.

>shrine maiden
Who?

Why in the everloving fuck you think a manlet shinobi like Sekiro can use an Odachi for assassination?
Are you dumb, nigger? How the fuck is he supposed to stab mongs at sanic speed with that thing?

i'm assuming he's talking about the girl that was sleeping in that cave that initiates the divine dragon fight

I wonder if he'll realize how easy the game is if you just mash R1 to interrupt most human attacks like Cr1tikal did to blaze through the game.

Where you fought Genichiro? Just deflect that fucker.
If you want to play it safe, just wait for his two shurikens->jump attack. You don't even need to dodge it and you should get a few hits from that.
You can try to get comfortable with his no-item bomb, it can be dodged easily and it can be FREE HITS. Only be aggressive once his vitality is down a bit so the posture damage doesn't recover fast.
>yandere ghost
Shit taste. she was pretty garbage and also a coulburner
You can thank BB for that :^)

Ok, here you go, here's my (You).
Very nice bait.

i unlocked the secret ending where you suck on his toes

im saying one weapon and very little variety is bad for replay value.

sekiro is a "one and done" type of game.