What is the dumbest videogame story ever made?

What is the dumbest videogame story ever made?

Attached: 1551644780695.gif (400x296, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pu3XqOwesuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uncharted, David Cage games, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid 4, Persona 5

Massive tie between every pretentious indie shit game ever made.😂

DmC: devil may cry

dark souls, bloodborne and sekiro

Star Ocean 3, where you find out 30 hours in that your characters are actually part of a videogame that is being deleted, and you and your friends are genetically engineered to be able to go into "4D Space" so you can kill the CEO of the company that made the game and prevent it from being deleted.

Attached: 220px-Sotteotbox.jpg (220x312, 20K)

Man am I glad I dropped this after about 4 hours.

He-Man RPG when? youtu.be/Pu3XqOwesuU

mystical ninja starring goemon
you gotta stop some weirdos from turning japan into a westernized fine arts theatre

Extraterrestrials invade the Earth With Soccer

Attached: 81sAWlFCaqL._SX342_.jpg (342x313, 35K)

Any jrpg of your choice

Generic does not equal stupid.

Dune 3

super monkey puncher
an evil corporation has kidnapped your sister and the only way to get her back is to train the best monkey/boxer ever.

Don't forget the part where, after you finally beat the CEO, he uses his "fuck you I'm deleting your video game universe anyway" button.

And it somehow KILLS HIM and doesn't affect your video game reality because everyone REALLY wanted to live or some equally bullshit Power of Friendship excuse.

yeet🐱

I'd argue that LBX is more retarded, but both weigh equally in mental retardation (which is probably why they made that crossover movie).

Attached: 1480695834011.png (732x607, 574K)

In all seriousness?

Fallout 4

Everything written by modern blizzard

>everything bad that happens in warcraft is an old god's fault
>the main antagonist in overwatch is a terrorist organization that just causes conflict for the sake of conflict because they think it will make humanity stronger

Attached: 1550645480331.png (416x378, 284K)

This is the dumbest one I've ever played at least. Fallout 3 comes close though.

It's not bad guys, common.
You're just upset your waifu is double not real now.

Attached: 35523523.jpg (447x600, 96K)

>the main antagonist in overwatch is a terrorist organization that just causes conflict for the sake of conflict because they think it will make humanity stronger
In a way, without any conflict we do get weaker as a species.

Attached: 1541488910440.png (700x700, 21K)

hard to say.

You have stuff like:
Pretentious indie shit
Kingdom Hearts (it got weird after 2)
Xenosaga
Metal Gear Solid 2
Danganronpa v3

>>the main antagonist in overwatch is a terrorist organization that just causes conflict for the sake of conflict because they think it will make humanity stronger
to be fair, he's not wrong. Conflict causes technology to advance at an accelerated rate. Our own history proves it.