m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0CIQhbqNw
youtube.com/watch?v=wlP5VhuJubE
youtu.be/35N3SO2H7IE
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tom_Preston
kiwifarms.net/threads/andrew-dobson-tom-preston.16465/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/JustinRPG
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lord_Foxworth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really wish I was a millionaire. I'm so fucking tired of working and being in debt.

Your fortune: Good Luck

Skeleton

Attached: 1553947029455.gif (500x500, 485K)

And I just won!

youtube.com/watch?v=cYHPLqr5hGo

Attached: 1534612373546.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

Attached: Chris-Straw.jpg (393x345, 51K)

Attached: DDYrv3iVoAAofmx.jpg (634x490, 112K)

this guy still alive? is he a tranny now?

such a chad

I know it's April Fools and everything, but can I get an unironic answer to WHY HE DIDN'T FUCKING DIE FROM THE PIERCING?

Attached: 1553852216106.jpg (366x328, 11K)

the future is female

she came for cwc...

He killed millions...

He is everything all at once

It hurts just knowing he's still alive

Attached: SchuComicSP3P5.jpg (821x1050, 151K)

he still had some residual protection from his sonichu amulet

He had a moment of enlightenment and decided that an open wound in your taint is not a vagina and proceeded to treat it.

the bacteria caught autism

HER NAME IS CHRISTINE YOU FUCKING DEADNAMING PIECE OF SHIT INCEL

Attached: 1442633274065.gif (250x309, 318K)

god I wish that were me

Chris is banging hot bitches like this what are you doing with your life?

Attached: IMG_4420.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

let's see if Chris will die in the next year

Your fortune: Godly Luck

youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk
RIP Bob. If he were still here Chris would've never gone insane with this trannie shit.

Why does Chris dress like a russian?

why did he ever upload this in the first place

Because he's banging hot girls on the daily

Attached: IMG_4419.jpg (767x1024, 143K)

JUUUUULAAAAAY

I HAD 100+ LIKES AND IT RESET WTF HAPPENED????

I miss old Chris

Do You Realize Do You Realize Something Let Me Tell You

what is the color of sonic's arms?💯

HEY NOW, YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR

brown

Blue?

FUCK NIGGOS

How did you do that? The thing with the fortunes?

I think the saddest moment for Chris was being tricked into driving over 8 hours to Ohio by himself because that's where he thought Julie lived only to find some old lady

Attached: 1413854582165.png (1000x1144, 186K)

>>>/reddit/

Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>>/resetera/

>And to keep myself from flying crazily off the handle at a random time, I keep my hormones in check at least twice a week by myself.
What did he mean by this?

rude :((((

Rolled 9 (1d100)

Checked and liked

You goddamn womanizing, raping, trolling, stupid pickle suited...NIGGEEERRR

How do I get hot girls like Chris?

Attached: IMG_7254.jpg (899x1197, 246K)

His mother isnt hot,user

You gotta settle for his sloppy seconds.

Attached: ChrisandTeenTroonSquad.png (532x521, 471K)

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Attached: liquid.jpg (269x269, 11K)

He's attending cons all over the state of Virginia slaying mad pussy

Attached: IMG_7255.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

Didn't liquid chris become a doctor or something?

>You'll never carve up Chris with a chainsaw

Imagine the smell

>This is Kacey IRL
JUST
Also this saga was not as good as people say, everything not involving Liquid was god awful.

Attached: Kacey2.jpg (457x342, 21K)

All these girls have said he actually smells good you homos are just jealous you'll never be banging bitches like Chris does

Attached: IMG_7256.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

How long left does he have, Yea Forums?

Attached: cwc.jpg (748x748, 288K)

Does anyone else just occasionally think of Liquid Chris for no reason and laugh? I don't think that saga will ever not be funny to me.

it's christine you bigot

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Rolling to determine how many years he has left.

Reminder he got kicked out of a con for hugging girls
youtube.com/watch?v=xBWPQUB5tUk

>look at this
>"It can't be"
>open video
>march 23
>mfw

Attached: 1485884329993.jpg (892x768, 47K)

Honestly blows my mind how these people can be less than 3m away from him and not have an immediate "get the fuck away from me" reaction.
Not only him, I'm talking about homosexuals or trannies, any kind of mentally ill degenerate in general really (Though knowing this filthy fuck hates showers is a bonus to that).

Anyways, I hope this cat-murdering asshole gets what he deserves soon. Fucking sick degenerate.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pja1cweCyr1qezwmc_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 146K)

He seems ok

Did all oldfags really participate in this shit? I only read up on it recently. Watching a 13 year old make a grown disabled man shove objects up his ass sounds pretty degenerate

not just Ohio, they sent him to East Cleveland, a legit dangerous ghetto. He should be grateful he took the trip in a shitty car because he'd have gotten rolled if he'd looked like he had any money

I really hope he's packing a hog like that.

is there anyway we could save him at this point?

Attached: 1551483503624.webm (720x1280, 1.67M)

>he'd have gotten rolled if he'd looked like he had any money
His stupidity saves him again. It would've been a better world.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

Let me fix that for you

Rolled 77 (1d100)

I will suck chris' penis if dubs

Been here since 2006, never got involved

>1

Brain Surgeon i think

Get ready user

thanks capitalism

Finger his infected taint hole for maximum pleasure.

Serious question: How do we get rid of him?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 5.38.21 PM.png (556x502, 487K)

No, I didn't care about Chris Chan until years. A lot of people probably didn't care either much less try to participate in trolling because that made you look like a huge fag.
>Watching a 13 year old make a grown disabled man shove objects up his ass sounds pretty degenerate
If by degenerate you mean the kid might be sadistic or something then yes, but I don't think he was getting anything out of it other than trying to impress his older friends.

Guess I have no choice.

Attached: godlyluck.png (607x154, 11K)

Chris apparently smells like "rotten watermelons". Shit.

Is he actually serious about this dimensional merging shit?

Attached: IM A GAMER.jpg (480x329, 17K)

Post the unclit.

Bob tried to make him knock that shit off before he died but Chris was so determined it would get him laid that he ignored him. His mom offered him money to stop it and he still kept going.

wtf why is my house getting warped and shit

i read the threads but that was it. most of the stuff done to him directly was not Yea Forums per se but a whole cwc troll community that split off. i never even knew about half the shit that happened until much later.

Attached: solution.jpg (228x206, 14K)

there's no way he'd be going out like that after all that story. The finale has to be a hundred times more than any other absurd moment in his life.

Barb kicks the bucket in 3 weeks
I'm a wizard I know

He'll be out on the streets in 3 months

uh oh

She supposedly ended up being a huge bitch because she wanted trolling to end with her and be the legend of cwc trolling.

The system works! But will it work for me?

>Barb kicks the bucket in 3 weeks
>I'm a wizard I know
>Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 1554053888279.gif (274x199, 2.56M)

Oh shit

>Chris Chan is in a ghost hunting video, but not Mike Stoklasa
Life ain't fair.

I CAN FEEL THE MERGE OVERTAKING ME
IT IS A GOOD UNCLIT

Justin.

Attached: just.jpg (233x217, 8K)

b..bros?

I wish he'd write more Sonichu already.

looks like chris will do some spring cleaning after all

Fucking cuck letting moltres shit in the middle of his house without permission.

He draws himself with heterochromia?

Chris Chan has a vision from the God bear 3 days after her death and turns his life around. He opens a new The GAMe PLACe, and profits off Sonichu.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Justin!

Attached: justin.png (1356x1278, 2.48M)

He went back to that place not too long ago to drop a picture off

youtube.com/watch?v=JWPQE6-vxak

Attached: 1553526906417.gif (471x479, 1.5M)

Sorry, but his hog is average at best

>that sweat

Attached: 1551541158941.jpg (720x715, 57K)

>Not knowing about CWC's bent duck

Attached: 1554083197537.jpg (442x330, 17K)

He's got heterochromia
But not very noticeable, one blue eye and the other one is light green.

he actually has it, not because of anything cool just because he got pink eye as a young child that permanently fucked up his eyes

>All of these shitty anime characters and shit-tier original characters really just have negligent parents
Pottery.

Attached: kek.gif (500x281, 972K)

CWC started on Yea Forums and then split off into autism like encylcopedia dramatica and kiwifarms.

Christine*

chris will die next year because barb will die this year♨️

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: bb0e8cbacae1c8a656341bdb47abfaab70eceabb0a8b2e0b781f709fb0903483.png (611x691, 881K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JWPQE6-vxak

He has been but it’s just the characters talking about Twitter and how mean people are to him.

How oddly specific.

Anyone else think about the day CWC dies. It will actually be an end of an era. Once it happens I bet everyone will want to go back

Why doesn’t CWC just start streaming daily. The Patreon would poribably blow up

If you've ever been around someone who smelled bad, you usually tie it to something very specific. Like there was this one kid that I went to school with who smelled like rancid syrup...

that era ended long ago

so it's the same as always

>Chris-chan will lose his virginity before me🙁

Are you ready for Chris to be in the next Neptunia?

Attached: 1543381653992.png (552x821, 106K)

...Ray Gun

Attached: actuallyhitler.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

JULAY JULAY

He cut his dick off so... you have nothing to worry about.

Cause he can't do anything consistently.

chris lost his virginity to a hooker a long time ago

>Dio is coming for you

Attached: 1552182139467.jpg (450x511, 48K)

Maybe someday, user.

Attached: 1521734604478.jpg (750x697, 441K)

That's an awful thing to do to mentally challenged person a, she probably wanted him dead too the poor little fella.

I guess that's true. Just never thought about it much before. Sat next to a guy on the train once that smelled like a mix of vinegar and onions. I did not stick around long.

this is the true chad among autists. Posts his ridiculous fetishes on his main facebook account and doesn't give a fuck.

Wait... did Chris saw JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?
Please no...

I think a lot of people will move on way before he dies. Once Barb dies I'm pretty sure he'll end up in a group home or state hospital eventually and the only thing we'll see from then on is people risking their jobs to upload clips from inside those places of Chris ranting about Blarms to the nurses. People on kiwi farms are delusional and believe that it'll never end, and think Barb has some helper for him after she dies or seriously believe he can manage his own money.

I sure hope so.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

It's more likely he found another Ideaguy

Chris watches a lot of entry level anime.

Considering it was Bob who prevented Chris from getting special ed, I don't think so.

did an animatronic mall bear give him that name? no. no it didn't. only animatronic mall bears can rename Christian.

you just know

damn chris got some big heavy titties

youtube.com/watch?v=HTNkVxf8QV8
Unironically curing cancer. Funnily enough, his real name is Chris.

Wait, Chris is into Jojo now?
Jesus christ what the fuck is this timeline

>tfw you know he traced his actual dick for this

Attached: 1467444208276.jpg (476x323, 20K)

Even though Chris is a bumbling retard, he is still harmless(most of the time) there are cows who were actual sick fucks.

Attached: 1429261016960.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Incorrect

Attached: TURTLEPOLNAREFF!!!.png (834x846, 1.13M)

I think he just watches whatever's on Crunchyroll. He even made a comment about one of the characters in Symphogear being called Chris-chan a while back.

Attached: 1529469205295.png (1000x712, 717K)

>he is still harmless(most of the time)
Tell that to all the kittens he's killed. Fucking animal, he deserves everything bad he gets.

Attached: ab3.jpg (540x651, 43K)

What are some good cows to read on?

I get depressed knowing that CWC is more successful than I am.

He is more popular than you but I find it hard to believe he is more successful. Are you really that pathetic?

Bluespike should have gone further, his arc was the best and would have been even better if moralcucks didn't stop him

Attached: 1530762942438.png (502x502, 141K)

Attached: Chris Chan boobies and vaginas.png (666x1502, 1.69M)

ow the edge
he did give us JULAYYY though so you might be right

Chris?

Attached: 1440794988_preview_tumblr_mq224fQi5A1qadqfco1_1374021951_cover.jpg (500x500, 49K)

I have never been able to hold a job for more than a week. I dropped out of highschool. I'm in my early 40s and I only get videogames because my employed friends pity me.

>constantly rants about how much he hates gays
>was gay the whole time
>chemically castrates himself

Attached: 1551542046604.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>sweat
yea..sweat

he doesnt have shit faggot.

Only people that want to harm Chris see themselves in him. Look at that fat Mexican who talked about Chris Chan in his stand up. you types are just as bad.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ickeriss69
One of the guys in the trolling trio for blanca weiss
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Null
kiwi farms owner
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pamperchu
diaper babyfur fag, though not a dumbass like the others, repairs old electronics

Attached: 1553646590674.png (1200x800, 891K)

You never tore your taint open with a home piercing and called the infected wound a vagina. You never got the cops called on your for harassing the owner of a game store by calling him a jew, then proceeded to run the cops over. You never jerked off to a 13 year old boy obviously doing a falsetto while you talked about zapping his vagina. You never threatened to kill a man and his little sister for winning a contest you entered because you wanted to give the prize (PSP) to the autistic girl you spent years stalking, ruining her life.

Dumb moralcuck, Chris deserves everything bad that happens to him and worse

if Rainman ever gets a reboot I hope they base the autistic character on chris chan's brand of autism.

Why, exactly, does an autist raised by two mentally retarded racist boomer cunts deserve every bad thing that happens to him? How do you and your ilk so easily ignore the blatant and undeniable fact that his parents directly contributed to him being so goddamn fucked in the head?

i think pamperchu died

Any kind of person who harms a feline deserves painful punishment. I don't give a shit who raised them.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_kjpFtWshI

Attached: Mfwa.jpg (360x361, 27K)

After a point you have to stop blaming everything on mommy and daddy, why not blame Sega's free vidya competition for his self of entitlement too?
Fuck Chris and fuck cucks like you making excuses for him Chris get's chance after chance and fucks every last one up, he shows no empathy to humans nor animals he is less than human and his sole value to humanity is the entertainment his pain brings others

wtf why are his balls so small

as another other user said there have been worse people. And, Chris is not Hitler. You can say he is a narcissist, or a bigot, and a retard, but he did not commit the holocaust. He is not guilty of any crimes and there is no reason he deserves anything "Worse" you only project your failings onto him. Like every other A-Log.

t. Doesn’t understand what autism is
Le pull yourself up by your bootstraps, pal! XD

His semen is stored in his shaft.

He deserves some of it but not ALL of it.
I imagine as punishment the internet lumberjacks soul is probably cursed to follow chris forever.

the dude legit has a mental disability. go get mad at the wheelchair bound for being too lazy to walk

kill yourself degenerate

Will cosmo or chris die first

Cosmo, if chris has made it this long he will be fine.

This

Shmorky
Not sure if he animates anymore, but he was a guy from the SA days who was found out to be into diapers, baby RP, among other things

>damn christine looks like *THAT* since the dimensional merge?

Attached: 1530989046362.jpg (964x1200, 176K)

You don't have to tell me twice! But during the stone age...!

chris will outlast everyone, except maybe dsp

Attached: 1533332509900.png (475x476, 291K)

I'm here, and you're thare.⚽

bricks

Underrated post

>*shits herself*

lol no shit? why did every SA celeb turn out to be degenerate?

Heads: Chris
Tails: CosmoCoin Flip: Heads

What the fuck is this alternate dimension shit? When did that start?

around the same time c3p0 got a silver leg

Anyone listen to the greatest album of all time

Attached: 91u05kJiMqL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 59K)

>Chris does funny antics because he is unpopular
>After becoming trans he just hangs out with his many girlfriends
Almost as disappointing as Tomoko's manga

Nah, there is """someone""" influencing chris

Chris does pic related and is able to enter the cartoon realm and talk to Lisa Simpson about her presidential prospects

Attached: entering cwcville.gif (250x141, 983K)

some fresh chris

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN0CIQhbqNw

>It's just him screaming over backstreet boys

Attached: 1420583281127.jpg (590x419, 160K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wlP5VhuJubE
>ywn see them live🙁

He thinks his is; it literally started as a plot to get pussy because he genuinely believes the middle schooler midset of "men have to work for sex, but a woman can get fucked just by asking". Eventually, he started keeping up the ruse because he realized that transpeople will accept anyone they think of as their own; no matter how fucking insane. So he basically gained attack dog allies for a while until they realized theyd been dooped.

wow bugged life mechanics.

>"men have to work for sex, but a woman can get fucked just by asking".
This is correct though.

Yeah, BlueSpike and the JULAY shit is what killed Chris-chan troling for a while because the kid absolutely went too far.

Does anybody animate anymore? I think they all fucked off for attempts at becoming YouTube personalities due to it being a significantly higher payoff for significantly less work. Even Shmorky would have probably ended up trying that same route if he didn't blow his load, and share his fantasies with some kids online. Shmorky can stay gone, but it would be nice it the whole YouTube shit tanked so we could see a Newgrounds era rise of amateur animation again.

They literally can never call him out though, the second they admit their are men pretending to be trannies for special treatment and pussy the rest of the sane world will pounce on it

He didn't go far enough

Things were actually pretty normal until he mentioned the fucking sonichu ball

>i have to move my soul all the way to springfield

Attached: 1554038892015.gif (300x375, 146K)

They most definitely will. Oldfag Christorians have always said that once Barb dies, thats the end of the story.

redpill me on kiwi farms

The big thing isstory time animators now. People who recount their time working minimum wage and shit.

They Unironically believe they're the only ones allowed to discuss Chris. Even people like Stamper who made OC(Sonichu the animated series) years ago was grouped in a thread about "morons talking about Chris on youtube" despite all he said was he was over that point in his life where he was obsessed with Chris Chan.

>tfw we'll never see a Gorillaz x Chris Chan and the Hedgehog Boys collab

become pat and be cucked while she travels and fucks dudes behind your back

fuck off paige you aren't hot.

What's Chris(tine) up to anyway?

Begging for money

Most of it was pretty harmless, but you're right that a lot of stupid shit happened to Chris because of kids not knowing how to do a funny troll. That one and the fake girlfriend phone call being the more egregious examples.

OHAYO MISTAH MAYAMOTO-SAN
youtu.be/35N3SO2H7IE
wii would like to plaaay

Leejun idiots with a healthy dose of super serious culture warriors fighting society on the internet all owned by some guy with the Innsmouth look.
Also lots of trannies.

>fans send chris a nintendo switch
>in their letter that explicitly ask him not show their letter or who they are
>he does it anyway

Attached: chris chan juggalo.png (825x631, 745K)

buddy they hate trans people more than Yea Forums

Some user said he also got some puppy killed. Somehow I don't think it's just "one" puppy.

>trustiing Chris-chan

In another timeline Chris being a juggalo wasn't just a phase. I wonder how that would turn out.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tom_Preston
kiwifarms.net/threads/andrew-dobson-tom-preston.16465/
Andrew Dobson/Tom Preston

JustinRPG
encyclopediadramatica.rs/JustinRPG

Lord Foxworth/ Nicholas Fedorov
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lord_Foxworth

I don't give a shit about dogs. I care about cats. FUCK CHRIS CHAN.

Attached: 46371987364.png (475x357, 197K)

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: 1510680717518.jpg (468x780, 125K)

Ghost hunting, according to a video posted earlier.🦖

Attached: Cwcyehameha_crop.gif (441x302, 2.03M)

You can't tell me that the call with Kacey's dad wasn't the most based thing conversation with Chris ever.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: 1550377922122.gif (270x270, 930K)

hoplite

Attached: melvin-okoronkwo-3d-character-design-hoplite-03.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

naisu

Attached: 1550289482144.jpg (250x250, 35K)